Are they gods? Are they even human? Are they potatoes? What war have they been fighting in? Has there been a war...

Are they gods? Are they even human? Are they potatoes? What war have they been fighting in? Has there been a war? Are they dead ? Are they gay? How far into the future is this? Why are there different levels to the city?

Yes

You are what you eat user.

No. Yes. Yes. War unknown. Yes. No. Maybe. Near future. Go ask your mom.

>trying to make sense of this

The show is just style no substance. People just watch it for the "comfy"

No.
No.
No.
Hyperwar.
Multiple.
No.
Definitely.
Millions of years.
Multiple civilizations.

>How far into the future is this?
The year 3230.

They were human police officers (legal authorities) in the pre-Netsphere Disaster. They have high-level cybernetic enhancements which allow them to survive extreme amounts of damage and regenerate from injuries which would easily be crippling or fatal to ordinary humans. The 'war' is just the nebulously defined sets of conflicts between the humans, Safeguards and Silicon Life. The date is never specified, but they have been wandering The City for over 3,000 years. There are different levels to The City because the Builders lost their guidance systems/controls in the Disaster and now randomly construct levels ad infinitum with materials teleported in from outside spaces. Originally, they only used the matter residing within the solar system, but The City has long since grown past the point of exhausting the use of all of the matter in the solar system. It is now believed to be siphoning off material from the Oort Cloud, as it is one of the closest major bodies.

>final episode they bump into Killy and exchange a black hole gun they got from a scientist they met a few floors down for delicious potatos

That's a surprising amount of stuff to pull out of your ass

I think you're confusing one comfypocalypse manga for another.

No

Literally none of that matters dumb drama/plotfag.

さそり

They are supersoldiers created in the age of war, the last age of humanity.

Sometimes Tkmiz just gets too real for me.

There are substances in this show
and it's not just comfy
Lads

teehee

When did this series get so lewd?

God that's fucking sick, delete it right now!

It was from the beginning.

They are dead or in limbo.
The upper level is paradise.

Do you think they've ever experimented with each others' bodies given their probably lack of sexual education? Asking for a friend.

Why did the make the retarded one white?

They both have similar skin tones, I don't know who you're referring to.
They're both smart either way, especially Yuuri.

blond hair

Like I said, Yuuri is very smart.
She is very intelligent, interesting, and beautiful and she is certainly NOT retarded.

LEWD

What chapters will be adapted this week?

they kind of look like lemmings from lemmings 3d

it's been a while since I read the manga, the girls have no mission or objective though do they?
They just live and travel right?

Imperial guardsmen left behind after the cleansing of a heretic hive city, trying to make their way to a functioning comms system so they can go die for the Emperor somewhere else

>They just live and travel right?
Yeah, looks like it. It's always possible that they have a motive or purpose that we don't know about, but it doesn't seem likely.

Retard.

Memories (the tomb chapter)
Spiral (the pillar to the next level)
Moonlight (comfy chapter)

Not gods, they are human, not potatoes, They haven't fought in a war, but they are the young refugees of probably the last one there ever will be. There have been many wars, and in one of them something was deployed that wiped out all natural plant life, probably in an effort to starve out enemies who couldn't synthesize their own food. They are two of a very small amount of humans left, at this point in time they could be the last two living. I think they are close, but not sexually. It is the year 3230. There are different levels to the city because their ancestors created and perfectly implemented AI that built everything according to their needs. Whether or not this is still going on, and whether or not there is a civilization still thriving at the top, is completely unknown. This is all speculation from an idiot who hasn't even glanced at the manga.

> Moonlight
Damn, now I'm excited.