Sup Forums is the final boss of the inter

Well, we had a good run boys but as this article proves Sup Forums trolls are no match for black feminist on Twitter.
archive.is/eqP3b

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-223644.jpg (1026x1486, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Out of all online communities, Black Twitter and other black feminist spaces have been the most successful in repelling troll infiltration, memetic manipulation and calling out fake news wherever the source, be it from misguided Americans, raging hackers obsessed with Russia or other nations hostile to the US. An impressive feat given their adversary list, and one the community gets absolutely no credit for.

Fake news.

UNAPOLOGETIC

Attached: 1486098034391.png (230x383, 75K)

>black space
lmao checked

>twitter also currently going down the tubes due to censorship
>proving niggers are the easiest to brainwash and the most willing tools, just like back on the farms

>best defense

Imagine being that ugly and smelly and bald people don’t even want to touch you via the internet

Black feminism doesnt exist

if there is one thing worse than feminism it's black feminism

i love to have sex with black feminists, they are some of the hottest fucks

>Shafiquah
haha wtf nogs

net.

Attached: 1521268881540.gif (600x2644, 739K)

BITCH LOOKIN LIKE YODA

>black women are too stupid to change their minds in the face of evidence that contradicts their opinion
I think they’re right on this one.

Look closer into the profiles of black female twitter, yes, most are not black females

What the fuck is that thing? It's unhuman ugliness is the real repellent.

Attached: 1512403498213 (1).jpg (960x960, 123K)

Black women willingly provide the most meme material out of any group. Single handedly.

This was the first thing I thought of. There's no counter.

Hehe

WYPIPO SAY THEY WANNA X BUT WHEN Y HAPPENS THEY WANNA Z
*gif of beyonce sipping a drink*

Back to lefty/pol/ you go.

did sam hyde write this

top jej

Attached: IMG_4794.jpg (600x749, 115K)

fucking latinas man, I have a problem

Attached: 1511736413778.png (1962x1720, 230K)

Black Feminism contains so much meme gold. Highest abortion rate, multiple kids who don't know their father, high testosterone, beast like women.. I wish I was creative.

>ultra nigger is striking
>only d.u.b.s can kill her

Latinas are objectively the most QT race. This is a fact.

That's a nice story they have there, it would be a shame if someone did anything to counter the narrative...

came here to post this, glad i didn't have to

Anyone want to have some fun with them?

Attached: 1521235382908.jpg (788x761, 351K)

When will they learn that we are trying to free them again from the Democratic establishment. They are the same people who owned them outright using their support to live good again while they suffer on empty promises.

Attached: image.jpg (480x792, 50K)

Apparently jews aren't as smart as we were led to believe

>an unapologetic catlady
Oh wow, a toxoplazmosis infected strong independent don't need no man black liberal woman thinks she can outcrazy virgin wizard 56% nazi flat earthers with anime avatars who haven't seen daylight since the last time their moms dragged them out of the basement for more hot pockets
Yeah, good luck with that

Attached: 1521421096658.jpg (708x480, 37K)

>Blacks
I say nigger and they channel their inner primate and chimp out at me
To better word it; saying nigger to a black better guarantees a response than anything said to a white

Horey shit .. Her name is a meme. Goodluck fighting the memewarriors negress

>unhuman
inhuman
>come on burgerbro

Attached: 1521584618396.jpg (670x800, 63K)

Sounds like a challenge.
Put it on Sup Forums and check how much time until they end with PTSD dreaming with people fucking skulls.

DELET THE SECRET FORMULA

roll

because niggers are too stupid, therefore they are immune to facts and truth. They just keep blabbering their neo-liberal talking points given to them by jews.

You cannot reason with women, nor can you with black women.

Amazing

That is fine if people think that. We are a simple amish image sharing site

but i thought the earth was flat...

oh please you call any black person a nigger and the battle is over

Do we share images of the Amish or are we Amish or is it a comfy mix of both?

>patting themselves on the back because they don't have a meltdown when someone gives them a different opinion
>"look at these black women! They don't let racist trolls get to them!"

Bigotry of low expectations at work again I see.

GO TO THEIR TWITTER
POST THE WORD
DO IT

Attached: 1521585955718.jpg (430x445, 21K)

Attached: 1520943646227.jpg (227x250, 4K)

Don't ask questions; delete this Benjamin

Attached: Ezekiel.jpg (720x709, 151K)

checked

now twitter? ....k

Attached: 1516957114494.jpg (283x1024, 81K)

It might be more fun to explain our ideological position to Fruzsina Eordogh, the author of the article. From some of the drivel she's written, she appears to be obsessed with Sup Forums and gamergate. Her soyfriend though.. wew

Attached: soy.jpg (960x960, 114K)

>Rug gets no credit for keeping rhino out of lawnmower.

Attached: 185DF1AF-7D4B-4779-854D-DD659371C30D.jpg (762x1024, 153K)

wat

Attached: 1419917764966.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Youre delusional. Did you even look at OPs picture before you went and made that ludicrous generalization?

This is attack helicopter translation of “pipo Caints do what they ain’t be even tryin doin, now dat sum big feet” shit in op’s (you).
What the fuck full retard shit is this?

Attached: A5EF9BF5-49CF-46AE-9061-CDD26669AC2D.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

>unapologetic cat lady
That just means all her eggs have shriveled up and no one wants her.

dont tell them and spoil it, you fucking idiot

nowei

Attached: 1517584682770.jpg (539x960, 68K)

hmmm... this seems like a challenge

anyone up to troll black twitter?

>Shafiquah

Attached: 1494196798450.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Dont worry you can tell a black woman she is making a fool of herself and she will say idontcareidontcare and make a bigger fool of herself. They lack the ability to stop midaction and say maybe im wrong that is where 90% of black woes come from.

If a Sup Forums version of the Onion existed, this would be the headline.

If anything, there is just more to attack

The author is wearing glasses, so (you) know she really means business this time.

>Make a claim
>Back it up with only one example

This article is FAKE NEWS.

PHENOMENAL WOMAN T-shirt

Isn't it amazing how successful a platform can be in developing consensus when it completely purges all opposing opinion.

lol the defense of black twitter that faggot normies and boomers are so impressed with is gifs of sassy black women from tv shows, aka the normie equivalent of smug anime faces.

Attached: 1495740136751.jpg (777x656, 79K)

>one eye on the streets
>one eye on the milkers

HENOMENA WOMAN

PayPal.Me :)

That'll be four bucks, baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2vBZuLI3oI

>hanging out with black women
y tho

Attached: tempjibberjabber324.gif (119x96, 2.68M)

I wonder if it is genetic. I have brilliant, mathematically-minded end-of-the-bell-curve friends who happen to be black who, when upset, are overwhelmed. I think the feelings are so intense that processing has to happen. We link intelligence to impulse control and future-orientation, but there are exceptions.

*Posts smug black woman or black faggot reaction gif*
CHECKMATE DRUMPFTARDS!

Black women isolate themselves in groups on the internet. If anyone thinks they're some bulwark against specific views then they're fucking dumber than the niggers they're spotlighting.

Shafiqah

O N O R A B O
M E M B A H

How does one pronounce the author's name?

It makes me want to say "I don't know what froo-zeena means but I'm not letting you do it to my dog."

>the lion
>yet clearly a hippo

ch-ch-checked

Attached: check em.jpg (602x583, 35K)

good to know the face of who considers organic thoughts and feelings of a nation an enemy combatant.

10/10

Sadly also the most likely to be psycho nutjobs

Aussies never disappoint

It would trivially easy to trigger the shit out of them given how easy it is to trigger us

If you were a third party hostile actor, like a foreign state, that is.

Fruzsina Eordogh

this is a jew right

How to defeat a black woman, use any racial slur to describe a negro.

Well its been a good run; but clearly there's no resisting the razor sharp wit of an 80 IQ sheboon.

Attached: Planet of the Apes The Musical.jpg (800x600, 103K)

why is she dating her brother?

>literally retarded whos are too much of a challenge for the trolls

Is over submit to your dark matter cunt overlord

This

Anyone here develop the counter to the sassy black woman gif yet?

Of course she is. This kike bitch seems to really hate Sup Forums. She's written several articles focused on it with topics ranging from "Shut it down!" to "Sup Forums BTFO and...Well those some up most of her many articles about the site.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-010625.jpg (1080x758, 357K)

I think this must be either a joke or 4d chess. Shrill black feminists are probably the single lowest charisma and self absorbed group in all of America. I think forbes is trying to cause trouble. But are they doing it to be wicked- or for the laughs?

>Some body remind these feminist the last war that they waged against Sup Forums
>this time will be more personal

Attached: 389.png (600x636, 188K)