Pewds is at it again brooooooos. Gundam straight up Roman Saluting the shit out of this video...

Pewds is at it again brooooooos. Gundam straight up Roman Saluting the shit out of this video. He even removed the other figures and it was zoomed in on. Any doubt now?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 at 23.16.17.png (1366x768, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-Hunox4Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

nice, go now back to your cam to make money by dumb kids watching this shit

Ok crackerjack pirate homoie

He even fucking did the salute while playing it off by saying "once we go through this tunnel" and stuck his arm out LMFAOOO

YOU CAN SEE THE GUNDAM IN THE BG

HE EDITED A TRANSITION OVER IT SO YOU COULDN'T SEE THE FULL SALUTE

Attached: PEWDS SALUTE.png (699x391, 348K)

>Gundam

Thats a Zaku II mobile suit, its the officer version. The standard Zaku II mobile suit is a vast improvement over the obsolete Zaku I used only in auxilary roles and rear guard actions.

Heh Gundamss are on a whole different level

For historic comparison
It would be like a
Soviet BT-7 vs a Kingtiger aka Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B

The BT-7 in this case representing the standard Zaku II Mobile suit, where as the TigerII would be the Gundam.

SHAAAA

get a load of this nerd

pewds has good taste in mobile suits but he needs a gouf custom or a geara doga up there

Gouf's are cool, superior to Zakus and designed for space combat primarily, many are what are considered "mobile dolls" theses are UMMS Or Unmanned mobile suits. They are basically largely ai controlled. Human pilots are genrally superior in combat roles and decision making, something mobile dolls despite heavy programming cant always achieve. I always wondered why human pilots where not thrown largely into Gouf's , while Mobile doll tech wasnt applied to the vast legions of Zaku in stock.

Attached: zaku.gif (500x375, 1.58M)

Pewdiepie is a Disney-brand cultural-influencer type MK-Agent aka 'Mouseketeer'. You're all retards who are lead around by your noses because you're intellectually and morally WEAK. You prefer the comforting lies to the stark truth of your circumstances.

Here's a true red-pill for you: if the answer is simple, it's wrong. You will never get to the truth as long as you continue to accept the simple answers so plainly laid out for you (eg. 'DA JOOZ!').

sup pewd's. keep it up. my gf loves ya.

Attached: 00.png (500x300, 18K)

Nigger please your not fooling anyone
youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-Hunox4Ao

Never forget or forgive the USS Liberty, and never forget the Weimar , or what the Bolsheviks did.

what is up these constant pewdiepie threads? is this some epic reddit troll or wtf xD

Attached: mecuminurmom.jpg (1280x720, 568K)

2nd stupidest post on Sup Forums tonight

zeon is always pol related

Attached: 7e575748.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

when you gonna invent a new social platform with vidya for us to use since youtube banned all of us for telling truths?

Attached: 1479885942509.jpg (308x330, 72K)

All this anime talk is getting my dick hard.

BUT CAN HE DO THIS?!

Attached: jews.jpg (347x200, 16K)

I don't hate pewds, but God do I hate the fags he's brought to this board

he might awake the (((normies))) sooner or later

Attached: 1520825256426.jpg (819x1024, 111K)

NERD

Uwu what was the 1st?

OH HE ACTUALLY DID IT
THE MADMAN

Lol these idiots don't realize he literally has CONTRACTS that help him stay relevant

Is anyone or any event NOT some glow in the dark CIA nigger plot?

do another whiskey video pewdiepie

It's amazing how true this is. You don't get rich in this society unless you are SERVING (((them))) in one form or another. They are literally gate keepers to wealth and you have to help them further their agenda in one way or another, or else you remain poor. It hasn't always been this way, but in modern times it is certainly truth.

Pewdiepie openly talks about his Disney contracts and other contracts. A "cultural-influencer" is exactly what he is.

old news

I'll give this a (((you))) for effort

check'd

Attached: op sucks cock.jpg (1280x720, 298K)

cringe

notice you shills don't have anything of substance to say? just quick 1 sentence replies to get people to ignore him

>Sup Forums is full of children
you surprised?

He no longer has anything to do with Disney after the kill all Jews incident

You have to be over 18 to post here. As if people break rules pfft.

You’ve seen his book club stuff no? It’s definitely doing the trick. I speak as someone outside of his demo but nonetheless impressed with his subtlety

Pewdiepie if this is you, wink twice at the camera with your right eye in your next video. Then flash this in the video and say Yes it is me. If you don’t do this then you don’t know anything about Zaku II Mobile suits.

He lost that Disney shit didn’t he? He even lambasted YouTube celeb culture saying it’s an awful way to make money and only shit like property/real estate etc actually generate sustained wealth. He’s been vocal with his demobilization struggles. They are trying because they didn’t k ow what they were getting and assumed he was just another docile Swede that welcomes their culture being destroyed. Oops

Attached: E61B26DB-F06C-46B8-8216-F1C120C2DA30.jpg (329x171, 12K)

TempleOS and Terry Davis for one.

>You don't get rich in this society
Don’t project your failures on the world this is a patently false statement and that reality probably does piss (((them))) off when the goal IS total control

itt: TRS tries to create a new alt-right leader but it's too late ;)

can you stupid faggot youtube fucks please go away once and for all? no one cares about this faggot here, and if you do you're probably underage / newfaggot that needs to fuck off elsewhere.

He's also openly had deals cancelled because he told jokes they didn't like so I don't see how that helps your case here

I lost

>Gundam straight up Roman Saluting the shit out of this video. He even removed the other figures and it was zoomed in on.

Felix and Brad are just messing with us now.

Or you are one of them.

Hi!

Go away Destiny you manlet pedo.

He even acknowledged the fact that sweden is full of cucks in a video, guy is is out of control

Yup it was funny

He’s a mad lad.

That was pretty based. Can we start having regular threads about him? /ppg/ - Pewdie Pie General. kek, it's fun watching everyone get triggered over him.

You can tell he loves it too, he’s turned that bitter red pill into motivation and his shoes are better off for them.

>activists and reporters accepted by hundred thousands of normies
>call them e-celebs
>actual e-celeb
>wet your panties like little girl
state of Sup Forums
sargon redpilled half of generation faggots but pewds id dope yo

Attached: 2017 REDPILL.jpg (544x600, 45K)

I was surprised at the Bogdanov mention, I didn't think it was that big of a meme.

Attached: Königstiger.jpg (1024x585, 185K)

shows. Jesus

ThIs bog-pill is a gateway pill.

If that is you, tell me your skin care secrets

what the fuck did you just say

Attached: 1520469704026.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>flag
>abhorrent post
checks out

Attached: 1520183911692.gif (245x230, 481K)

whatever you say muhammad

the USS Liberty is the checkmate in all of these arguments, the ultimate equalizer, as well it should be.

Attached: uss-liberty-1024x567.jpg (1024x567, 110K)

Colluding with the deep state means death for you on the day of the rope. If you cease your faggotry and denounce any allegiance to the jews you will be spared and offered a spot in building the new world defined by its inhabitants not by its Tyrannical overlords.

Attached: PATSWORD.jpg (480x515, 45K)

I want to see him get a Leo and put it up there with char’s zaku II.

He should light up the LED eye for a vid.

Attached: Perfect grade Zaku II demonstration pictures.jpg (487x871, 94K)

has it ever occured to you he might be playing with you because he knows what kind of response he will get.

>oh the lord has thrown as a bone... PRAISE HIM!
you make me sick

Or make it do Morse code. Would be neat to see the eye bling out “sieg zeon”.

pewds is a normie, if anything we should be concerned that our sekret club of world domination via memes is becoming mainstream because of e-celeb faggots like him.

>2018
>caring what e-celeb cunts think
>believing these people are relevant outside of their jewtube fans

get real niggers

Attached: 1464877052229s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

He's repeatedly done what we asked him. He's a fucking Swede living in britbongistan he knows Sweden is in flames and the UK is not that far off. He is the most subscribed youtuber and has all the money he could ever want. The only thing left for him to do is to take care of his people and his country which deeply needs a hero.

Attached: no.gif (280x210, 1.41M)