ITT: Sleeper Husbando Bait

Male characters seemingly not great husbandos but would actually be great.

>that filename
Kek

Explain why he'd be a good husbando

My man

He's a scammer sure but he's a good guy.

>Sleeper

Nigga.

Still no idea how he managed to be liked by everyone.

Just the usual popularity plot armor every self insert MC gets.

>self insert MC
t.I have no idea what I'm talking about

Don't worry most people dislike or tolerate him except for a select few. To give better emphasis Ram still hates him and Ferris broke off the Crusch-Subaru alliance due to his hatred or Subaru. Also Roswaal betrays him to revive a witch.

>Ferris broke off the Crusch-Subaru alliance due to his hatred or Subaru.
That wasn't the reason, user. He dislikes Subaru, but doesn't hate him.

>popularity plot armor
Not true, he threw so much of himself to be a leader for the Suba- I mean Emilia faction. but in regards to his daughterus Petra through the wolgram incident with Rem and Subaru, went and dadded the shit out of Beatrice to stop her from commiting suicide and charred his skin saving her from a mansion fire. Then Meili with one year of spoiling and treatment after he kidnapped her from Elsa after the Gaaf subjugation. Its pretty reasonable why Subaru was liked by a number of people in the faction. Then king candidates though is a different story if you consider Crusch/Ferris, and Al/Priscilla. Also don't get me started on the elt faction with how its prophecized that Subaru will be the final boss Reinhardt has to take down or something like that. Also in terms to romantic partners he only has Rem, and I can go into meticulous detail about the spoiling, the workshops, the sleeping together, the blood sweat and tears but at this point explaining it would probably be moot.
I dunno why it decided to cut me off

He hated Subaru due to what happened to Crusch, hence why the he broke.the alliance. both from fear of hurting Crusch further and resentment for what he lead them to. besides the words he said don't entail just dislike of Subaru.

>Ferris

Nothing of value was lost.