Watamote chapter 125 is out now. >>165007040

Watamote chapter 125 is out now. Season 2 is in sight boys, and girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zDwhwP87-x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, Yoshida must have it rough having her dreams popped. Buy all the cute merchandise, then gets bullied

Dream come true for her, and her cunt friends couldn't hang with it. Disgusting!

I hope we get to see more of her cunt friends, we know nothing about them. That is if they're not just some generic galko delinquents.

guys what if 100 nuclear bombs drop and we'll never see the next chapter?

2 nukes gave us todays anime. Just imagine what 100 will give us.

>autists assemble

This manga has somehow gone from one of the most depressing to read to one of the most heartwarming. I still expect something awful and cringe inducing to happen to Tomoko, but maybe were past that now, or even her friends might just roll with it now they know her.

Before:
>Tomoko can't even say goodbye to her teacher or walk past her classmates at a MacDonalds. No one cares about her.
Now:
>it's been years since Tomoko even tried to look shy or insecure, everyone is trying to reach out to her all the time.
What the fuck? I actually like the recent chapters more, but this is a different manga, the original one died during the field trip.

It's called development and it usually doesn't happen in gag manga, so I'm really liking it too.

you can put the manga in pretty much three arcs
first arc, aka first year, tomoko is alone
second year, some side characters get introduced and others more fleshed out, with tomoko in the center
third year, the side characters get the main stage(who all happen to be social misfits to some degree themselves)

What is going on here?
Why is pineapple head so angry with Nemo?

Pineapple was still mad about finding Nemo hiding about being otaku from her.

Nemo kept a secret of future aspiration from her but not Tomoko.

She's pissed that Nemo didn't open up with her even though they're supposed to be close friends.

Did I missed an omake chapter somewhere?
The only hint of them ever fighting was this page and it is not like Nemo told Tomoko, the big mouth teacher blew her cover.

Ucchi's ferris wheel confession soon. How can Nico handle this?

>finding Nemo hiding about being otaku from her.
when did that happen?

>confession
I don't think she's the kind that would do that. I fully expect assault if she ever decides to act, otherwise she's going to keep being an obvious stalker.

It happens right after Nemo coming out saying she wants to be a voice actress, go figure.

The end of ch 122 was how it all started. Nemo didn't realize how much her future meant to Pineapple.

To bad the only y/u/ri end will be in the sad fanfics.

She's an emotionally unstable girl, but she's not a potential molester like Kii-chan. She only stalks because she's afraid that dating Tomoko might hurt her social reputation.

>Kii-chan
When are we gonna see her in her fursuit?

Nah, Nico know their fans and would never betray them, their PR is pretty good.

Christmas.

What would happen if Kii-chan and Emoji met each other?

2 years, user
That's a long time for someone that young to develop

Also don't do drugs, kids

Cold War

Yoshida got hit for forcing her gyaru slut pals to wear the mouse ears, didn't she?

Maybe Pineapple is also made with Tomoko. She must have notice that she knew Nemo's secrets.

>Also don't do drugs, kids
I disagree.

Or her friends tricked her into wearing Mickey ears just to make fun of her.

>tricked
I don't think she needed any convincing.

>you will never have a comfy Yuri gf

but the good side is

>you will never have a ucchi stalker either

>>you will never have a ucchi stalker either
>good
You're delusional user

So how close are Tomoko & Yuri and Tomoko & Yoshida at this point?

I can see Yoshida rebuking lies or bullying targeted towards Tomoko.

But Yuri somehow feels closer. Probably because Yuri is not as brash.

Clearly Yuri is the closer one, connecting the group more or less, that said I don't think tomoko and yoshida are on bad terms or anything, is just that...tomoko is kind of an idiot.

I want Tomoki to be the new MC and have a harem of pure dick lovers.

>Yoshida
Yoshi is tsundere. Yuri is becoming another stalker.

Nice Boat scenario.

Yuri has become very emotionally dependent on Tomoko, more than would conceivably be normal.
Tomoko herself probably doesn't even realise that she's Yuri's closest friend after Mako.

This is such a good page; it's too bad Komishit is in it.

The only thing that remains is having them try do more (girl) stuff they THINK they should be doing.

Maybe burden the friendship in year three a bit with 0815-drama shit and let the characters run with it, accidentally breaking expectations because they are not your average protagonists.

End result: Tomoko gains one close Friend-for-Life (the "will bury the body with you, no questions asked kind") and maybe even a sister-in-law (in the same person maybe).

Pretty much close to BFF level.
If S2 actually does happened, this page would be a good closure for the whole series.

I wouldn't mind Yuri, Yoshida and Nemo spin offs desu.

wow i just imagined it

Nuclear lolis with a tooth instead of a clitiris.

I just want a manga only focusing on Yuri.

Yoshida doesnt really have other friends, all the other delinquents/gyru girls hang around with her because of her looks. Tomo and co. are the only people at school who know she has a really naive and childlike personality underneath that really tough and mean looking exterior.

Yuri wants to BFF Yoshida and be Tomoko's wife.

But only tomo knows how soft she is.

Quick rank the Watamote girls

Yuri>Yoshida>Tomoko>Ucchi>Komisomething>Katou-neesan>Iguchi(Dick-chan)>Mako>Imae-senpai>Kii-chan>Nemoto>Akane>Yuu>>>>Minami

Mrs. Kuroki>>>>>>>everyone

That last panel of them together could easily have been labeled "THE END"

STILL HAS NO NAME

QUEEN

>tfw no Yoshida gf

Maybe they mean Yuri the person getting Tomoko and not yuri in general.

This manga does pull the yuri fans in multiple directions though. Who still wants a Yuused goods end when she has her pick of this harem?

Hopefully we will hear it during the WataMILFs chapter.

We got to see Tomoko's dad eyes anything is possible now.

hot

>season 2 in sight
If only. It has been 3 years.

I'm all for Ucchi and Nemo joining the group. Yuri is a bitch.

Everyone surrounding Tomoko is a bitch.

BITCH SQUAD

Would season 2 even adapt the good stuff (field trip and everything after)? I didn't pick this series up until after watching the anime, and I didn't watch that until a season or 2 after it aired, so it seems like there was quite a bit of content between where the 1st season cuts off and the content that resulted in the series' renewed popularity picks up.

>season 2 finally comes up
>it ends right before the Kyoto trip

That would be a flopkino.

The chapter the anime ends at, which was around 30~, and everything else in between before the trip starts has actually little happening aside from more episodic spaghetti spilling.

The two most important points that happen in those chapters is the Komi-Yuu-Tomoko friendship arc and the dreaded hotblooded teacher who started it all finally showing up. I doubt a S2 would ever happen but it's piss easy to find a way to start the Kyoto Trip on even the second episode latest.

daily reminder that delinquent is the best girl.

>I didn't pick this series up until after watching the anime
same
but goddamn I want a second season reeeeeeee

pure tomboy is my fetish

Our girl is so happy she got to spend time with the 4 of them (+2) extras.

That has correct translations. Where was it found?

The version on Batoto is still wrong.

Delinquent isn't a tomboy.

Hmm... looks like they fixed it on their website but didn't bother updating the copy on BTT.

could someone send me the link for the trip chapters :3

Breeding with Tomoko's cute little legs.

>breeding with legs
>not breeding with her

Could you fuck off to the world three website and find it yourself :3

no :(

yes :^)

but user why ?

because nobody wants to spoon feed you with a link when you can easily find it yourself.

No way that was accidental. She buried her hand deep inside.

atleast give me all your tomoko reaction pics.
kyaaaaaa

What does this mean?

Tomommy

It's Watamom.

It's just a thing this manga does. There are a bunch of subplots going on in the background that are hard to connect without later context. Yuri, for example, was introduced in the middle of a fight with her friend because she joined Fang's group for the field trip. It wasn't until much, much later that we even found out who Fang was or why Yuri would get so mad about it.

Fanged bitch splits in two, one joins the guys group, the other follow pineapple.

That was explicitly stated, though, even if was a while back. On the other hand you have to read between the lines to understand pineapples motives.

Actually...

>two fangs
s-she'll be at max power if that happens!

youtu.be/zDwhwP87-x0
> tfw listening to this every morning

What can we do as a community to make season 2 happen? I need it

Sadly user not much. A season 2 depends on the blu ray and dvd and whatnot sales of anime and the overwhelming majority of those sales has to be in japan since they are the target audience. But ironically those jap fucks didnt buy it and so it sold like shit so no season 2 imo.

Didn't the anime also cover the lonelier chapters until right before Komi came in to spice things up?

I could actually believe in bad luck making history repeat itself.

Can't we like persuade netflix for season 2? Sure, tomoko might be a niggress, but better than nothing.