Jews

Why do Jews hate white people? I mean honestly I'm curious. You can't deny or say they don't, it's obvious they absolutely hate white western men and women. I just can't wrap my head around it. Are they just envious of us? Or are they afraid of what our true potential actually is?

Attached: IMG_1028.jpg (297x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muse.jhu.edu/book/16000
youtube.com/watch?v=2-blKsqGKw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Commission_of_Investigation_on_the_Poor_White_Question_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If only they'd just stop in, with a verification pic, and talk about it anonymously.

Maybe it's not hate, maybe it's fear.
There's so many quotes that indicate if people knew the truth they'd be exterminated within 24 hours.

They do not hate white people, they hate the fact that we have prospered as gentiles. They are angry at the prospect of not having the western goyim enslaved to serve (((Gods chosen people))). Or rather are mad at the fact that we haven't been enslaved yet. Why do you think that all western degeneracy comes from mass media consumption. (mainly in the US and stretching outwards across Europe).
Jews where allowed only certain jobs earlier on and kept those jobs in the family and built their empire of mass control of western minds, weakening us until we are able to fully serve them.

Attached: 1521324767960.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

Or even without anonymity. If they actually believe the crap they say, they can use the interaction to promote themselves or whatever publication or organization they work with.

Because they aren't as fuckable.

Perhaps it is disgust.
Hitler wanted to eradicate the Jews not because of fear or hate, but because of disgust.
Read Hitler's Table Talk. It has extracts of his physical repulsion of the Jews.

Let's not pretend like you aren't just repeating what Jordcuck peternigger said.
>The do not hate white people
Wrong. They absolutely loathe us. They murdered Russian Christians and other eastern Europeans without mercy. By the millions. First they tortured them. They hate us, they probably hold grudges for all the past times they got what they deserved.
They also have a god complex.

this muse.jhu.edu/book/16000 read is fascinating and illuminating

Also
>We haven't been enslaved yet
>Jews contribute nothing yet have helped each other aquire massive fortunes.
>Israel receives billions every year of the goyims cash without their consent
>Central banking is owned by Jews. we are all in debt slavery to the federal reserve. The all powerful United States has voluntarily given total control of it's currency system to an unelected, foreign entity.

>Why do Jews hate white people?
Actually, I think you'll find that Jews are white people, OP, but that if you get a full 23andme test you'll learn that you're not as white as you think, which will explain the anxiety obvious in your post.

Attached: Emily Ratajkowski no borders.jpg (720x960, 62K)

It's really simple. It's ego. They want to be the whitest people on the planet. They will keep on sending brown people anywhere there are white people. They hate white people because white people are great looking and the Jews are nasty

Jealousy. Are Jews an intelligent and accomplished people? Yes, but it was all thanks to parasitism off white civilization, if Jews disappeared tomorrow whites would continue on like nothing happened, if whites disappeared tomorrow modern civilization would collapse and the Arabs would destroy Israel.

I haven't ever heard Peterson talk about the Jews and I don't particularly follow his work regardless.
Yes i can agree that they hate us. But not in modern times. Also in Central Europe, or at least in Britain, it wasn't all blood and guts.
The Jews introduced Poems of European pagan myth that already existed but twisted certain parts to spin the Jews as good guys and that you should accept their religion.
So then as a result the true pagan stories became muddled with the Jewish influenced, ones and blurred the lines of paganism and Judaism, which, to put it very simply, resulted in Catholicism, hence traditionally pagan festivals, such as Halloween, becoming an inherent part of Catholic Christianity.
But yes, the Jews do and did harbour hate for whites, but in the average individual modern Jew, less so. (Not to say they aren't more prone to it due to upbringing and society).

This
>original Jews
Alledgedly Gods chosen people
>great ideology for going around shitting on and exploiting other ethnic groups as “lesser” or subhuman “goyim”.
Modem day atheist Jews
>Still call themselves Jews, which implies some intrinsic “Jewishness”, yet disavow God, so the “chosen people meme” goes in the bin too?
No, now they push alledgedly higher IQ, to justify their ridiculously disproportionate advantages over society. It’s the same superiority cult just this time it’s not backed by a (((religion))) AKA tribalistic cult but (((science))) AKA tribalistic cult. They just updated and rebranded their superiority myth for the modern era.
On top of all that there is the persecution myth. Started again in the original religion and again updated with the holocaust. You would think Jews dindu nuffin wrong throughout history and people kept kicking them out of countries because of “jealousy”.

Attached: 4584A225-393E-4FD4-B6FF-2C6463A2E379.jpg (409x612, 43K)

You're a dumbski. Jews aren't white. I am. So are many others here. Fuck off.

I like your image of a dumb slut who has gained fame for having a pair of tits. We should listen to the likes of her on geopolitical issues now?

Attached: 4F7B6719-8E48-4B47-9236-80460C1FF124.jpg (612x413, 63K)

oops responded to the wrong post
correct post

because they will massacre all of you

Jews hate everything. That's why they have Jewish mothers and Jewish circumcision. All it does is instill the worst kind of hate for everything. They're the most miserable, decrepit people you'll ever meet.

At least niggers have the excuse of being mentally handicapped.

>I like your image of a dumb slut who has gained fame for having a pair of tits. We should listen to the likes of her on geopolitical issues now?
Are you a fucking fag or something? Do you even know what good tits are?

>You're a dumbski. Jews aren't white. I am. So are many others here. Fuck off.
Is she white?

Attached: Emily Ratajkowski 80.jpg (2048x1152, 269K)

Jew here.

I don't hate you. I've pretended to be you my entire life. I live happily with whites, fuck white girls, hang out with white friends, and work with white people all day.

I think you're just projecting.

Why do you like women that look like men.?
It is quite revolting.
One revolts.

Well the Jewish discrimination laws that put in place for a thousand years preceding Jewish emancipation had a part in it.

Attached: welp.png (965x631, 263K)

>Why do you like women that look like men.?
Seriously, how gay are you? Do you know what a woman actually looks like?

Attached: Emily Ratajkowski dress.jpg (960x1200, 210K)

Do you mean the fantasy Jews that everyone talks about on this forum? The imaginary boogiemen that are controlling every state and every world leaders actions? Almost like a mythical Satan, something that you can rally against but never defeat.

Or real Jewish people? I'm sure there are some that hate white people, just like some white people hate Jews.

>I pretend to be like you
I’m gonna start doing this on you. See how you like it “friend”

wht the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: wtfff.png (395x334, 83K)

If people say Jews don't hate white people, and you can't wrap your head around why they would, then maybe they don't?

Attached: Emily Ratajkowski at the Met.jpg (960x960, 114K)

See through fabric.
That or the kike is shapeshifting again.

Attached: YxFRV4yK-UujBawCaX6I.png (275x259, 109K)

I'm sure the control and corruption said jews had built in those nations had a part in the discrimination as well. It's like it is all connected or something, or maybe people don't like it when you use financial trickery to usurp their states. Like politicking and espionage have consequences or something, hmm.

Attached: 1483386562239.png (208x243, 8K)

>Financial trickery

You mean building successful, educated, and self sustaining communities that became competition for the locals.

White always complain about how minorities do so poorly in their communities but then they chimp out when one like the Jews actually succeeds in their environment.

They don't hate you for your ideas or behavior, as the scam 'racism' implies, they hate you for what you are. Your very being inspires other-existential angst in them.
--Alex Linder

Read the Culture of Critique.

That is a funny way of phrasing nepotism and tribal-preference ritualistically drilled into the little jude starting from when their little weewee got snipped. It isn't your fault I guess, but the end result is still the same. You exist as a group actively striving for the economic enslavement of all nations. And this has been happening for millennia.

I'll give you credit where credit is due; you guys sure know how to keep a good scam going. But you should know by now what happens when the golem wakes up.

>this grammar
i smell poo

He means the boogie man.

They hate us, because they ain’t us.

>You exist as a group actively striving for economic enslavement of all nations

And white people prefer the more direct approach of enslavement I suppose.

Attached: enslavement of nations.png (1616x634, 53K)

Nah, I'm just a mobile fag.

Follow the money leaf it always leads back to kikes. Also Incase you are not aware they have been kicked out of 109 countries over the past centuries. I’d like you to find me any other race religion or people that can claim something even close to that

>try to exterminate them throughout history
>w-why do t-they hate us so m-much
gee i wonder

Attached: p.jpg (882x731, 77K)

The real reason we have immigration is debt. The average person is between 40 and 70k in debt. They can’t take anymore because they can’t meet interest payments if they do. They can’t drive the economy because they can barely spend any money. What do immigrants not have? Debt. What do you do when an immigrant comes into the country?
You give him loans, goyim. Lots of loans with interest rates he’s too stupid to understand, and must pay off. And for each of these immigrants who takes a loan to buy a car, a TV, or a new pair of shoes, you can just magic money out of thin air, straight into your own pocket. And you can count both the loan itself and the items the immigrant buys in your GDP calculations so it makes it look like your GDP is growing.
But this pyramid scheme only works so long as you have a steady inflow of people without debt. Once you slow the immigration down or stop it, the economy slides into recession. This is what happened in Japan.
That is all the reason why there is rampant immigration.
Sweden is bringing in more immigrants because they are having growing economic problems, and they are having growing economic problems because they are bringing in more immigrants. There was a point somewhere along the line before this immigration mess, where someone said “But immigration won’t solve this fundamental issue with our banking and economic systems, we’d have to completely change how our economy works” and they were ignored, laughed at, or if they had enough influence to actually change it- killed.
The people benefiting from this don’t care. They don’t care that they will single-handedly ruin the nations they’re doing this to. They don’t care that they are destroying entire cultures and the achievements of a race over the past 1000 years.
They’ll destroy it all, all of society, for a lifetime of personal hedonism and debauchery, funded on the suffering of billions.

more than that

Attached: 359 Times.jpg (550x8800, 1.32M)

They are literally more likely to be neurotic and paranoid, it's in their genetic traits.

Part of the reason why they try to disenfranchise whites is because by diluting our cultural/national soverignty via the importation of 3rd-worlders, they create a system where Jews can "hide among the crowd." In other words, it's hard to solely focus on Jews doing corrupt shit, when there are dozens of othe rethnic groups in the nation all fighting each other. The Jews also have the support and "retreat option" of Israel.

>Countries built around religious institutions kicking out people who refuse to conform to the state religion

Hmmm, I wonder why?

Nothing to see here

Attached: israel-cohen.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Attached: Jewish Stranger Anxiety.png (523x362, 151K)

Thanks for this.

>whites don't do nepotism
Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: white nepotism.png (1335x742, 115K)

To the Capitialists we're commies
To the Commies we're capitalists
To the Poltard we're pushing the liberal agenda
To the edgy tumblr girl we're the opressors against islam
Honestly, we've given up trying to defend ourselves.

If we did no one else would exist dumbass.

Even though most nations have seemingly forgotten the Jewish transgressions against them, the Jews are still bitter about the destruction of the temple in 70ad. They have relentlessly hated the west for 2000 years.

Jew here.
I don't hate white people, I love you all. Half of my family is white, other half is Jewish. I treasure my time with my white family members and believe that the white race should be preserved at all costs.

However...if whites are the master race (and I'm not saying there is a master race, just that this is your theory), how come you guys are so easily duped (according to your own theories)?

Take a look at Liberia and tell me that whites and niggers can maintain the same level of civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-blKsqGKw8

Attached: race differences mega compilation IQ and wealth.png (962x2179, 976K)

>hurr durr without nepotism others wouldn't exist!
You're a retard.
I didn't talk solely about subsaharan Africa. Notice the picture doesn't just mention South Africa, but Australia and North America as well, discriminating against Chinese workers. Of course, you have to resort to focusing only about africans because you can only pick the low hanging fruit like the brainwashed little slave you are.

If you want to figure out why some people hate whites, it's because you're unabashedly hypocrites.

Oh and by "whites", I specifically mean Western Europeans. Eastern Europeans , for the most part, don't get hated on by nonwhites anywhere as much because they're not going around trying to subvert people's cultures and pushing degeneracy everywhere.

Easy. The women are the ones easily duped. Men follw, simply for the poonanny

I'm not sure its a matter of being easily duped so much as being a highly advanced civilization, whites exercise far greater trust and therefor progress much further technologically than parasitical collectivist quasi-religious money changing sperm jackers

To say that whites are easily duped because they extend the trust to the jew is like saying whites are dumb because the blacks in their society steal and destroy things with almost no concept of value

its weird idea to blame the person you are stealing from, unless you are sociopath. Do jews have the sociopath gene?

but thats not why they were kicked out at all

>Why do Jews hate white people?
They are genetically inferior yet have been told their whole lives; indeed their entire 5,000 year tribal history, that they are God's chosen people who shall rule over all of humanity.

But the Gentiles keep forgetting this, and in their generosity and openness let the Jews into their societies. Over time these Jewish cabals tirelessly and quietly obtain power and oppress the native people. This usually takes 2-3 generations to achieve, and then the idiot, inbreed offspring become drunk with power and start acting so outrageously that the Gentiles remember why the Jew is their eternal enemy and remove them from society. Some time passes and cycle repeats. We are approaching the end of another one of these cycles.

Attached: 1352987756264.jpg (714x2801, 360K)

slide thread, I think it might even be an AI.

Probably because they subconsciously do want to be exterminated..

So retareded. Whites can't compete.
Sites
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Commission_of_Investigation_on_the_Poor_White_Question_in_South_Africa
White poverty became a social problem in the 1890s, when whites began to be dispossessed of their land, especially in the Cape and Transvaal.

So when you kill the whites men's children and wives and burn thier farms and all thier animals.. They can't compete.
Brilliant I tell you.
Funny though, even with a 90% population disparity and 90% affirmative action in all education, job, business, charity and every other form of social dynamic in South Africa.

Whites still rise to the top..
Seems you are wrong.

Without a host, how do the Jews Live ?

jews are conditioned from birth the they, and they alone, are human; the rest of us are soulless golems -- cattle, chattel, slaves.

Attached: jewrabbigoyim.png (1000x768, 1012K)

At its core its theological. If you read the Torah the concept of worshiping false gods being the biggest offense possible is a continuing theme throughout the book. Christian whites adopted the Jewish way of life and use it to worship from what their perspective could only be considered a false idol. It goes a bit deeper then that as well with the upper most levels of organized Judaism viewing the whites collected worshiping of a false idol through jewish ways of life are enabling inferior beings to destroy the planet when if it was not for the supposed stealing of jewish culture the goyem would have extinguished themselves or have been limited as to have never become so powerful today.

Attached: 1521405327434.jpg (662x1200, 179K)

Not OP. 99% white and 1% some fucking Spaniard that probably landed in Ireland after he got BTFO'd after trying to take on Lizzy I.

You might be surprised by how many full blood whities are out there. And when the mud bloods and other miscegenates sow the seeds of their own demise ... well, we will be there to conquer again.

>wht the fuck am I looking at?
i think you'll find that it's known as a "woman" and that if you're a red-blooded heterosexual male you'll find it to be sexually desirable.

Attached: emily-ratajkowski-050.jpg (782x960, 62K)

As for the Chinese, White Austrlaia and Jim Crow.
We kinda want a white society. We wanted a homeland before the "racism" mind virus was fed to whites from birth.
See we don't need any other race to help us.
Why would it be strange to not want them to share our space ?
How's the immigration in isreal going ?
Hypocrite much ?

>You would think Jews dindu nuffin wrong throughout history and people kept kicking them out of countries because of “jealousy"
This is why the "you only have [wrongthink opinion] because [personal failing]" formula is so heavily employed by the MSM

Hi, I'm a Jew and well, since you ask, we hate you because you are animals in human form and general patsies for us to toy with .

I mean someone ( a Jew) printed THIS here , and you all let your kids turn into faggots with purse and earring.

You deserve the nuking we are provoking you to obtain by Russia every single bit dumb goys.

Attached: bruce-jenner-faggot.jpg (650x911, 49K)

So there is a pretty Jew. and ?
Who gives a fuck ?

jews are white, and are unironically twice as white as the average greek/ italians, so please stop this meme that if you refer to yourself as jewish you cant be white at the same time.
Also, jews dont "hate" whites, at least not 99% of them, they just swallowed the holohoax pill and are rasied to fear the idea of unified societies, so they seek to work for a deracinated world of global capitalism where they are safe.
Jews ironically want to be white, but have historically just always been treated as sort of quasi white and they probably just got bitter after a while and gave up trying to integrate.
t. jewish

Attached: white europeans 3.jpg (1024x535, 78K)

Nice larping faggot. I am a real jew sitting here at jew command and you are not showing up on my radar as a legit J unit.

Same reasons we hate niggers.

We are stronger, more aggressive, and less civilized.

Jews are not white. That really upsets you doesn't it?

>So there is a pretty Jew. and ?
>Who gives a fuck ?
I dunno. Who gives a fuck about attractive women? Probably men who aren't gay. Just a guess, but I'm suspecting you're not a member of that set.

Attached: Emily Ratajkoski 93.jpg (768x960, 64K)

>1 post by this ID

YOU FAGGOTS FELL FOR THIS SHIT AGAIN

SAGE
A
G
E

Saved. Thanks.

Attached: Tough white nationalist, Virginia.jpg (727x485, 53K)

Because they’re just but hurt that Jerusalem and it’s area keeps getting but fucked by Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, Byzantine, Hellenictics kingdoms, and Arab/Islamic raiders.

t. shitalian

also, care to make an argument why we arent white?

Oh he called me gay. Oh what shall I do..
Pfft. I'll take a nice White Christian woman over a Jew any day of the week. Keep plodding along.

>le 1 post meme

Back to facebook faggot

Save the damage reduction Larry, let them know. Plus you're not a real Jew . I can see that immediately.

>He actually believe that when the token nigger eastern European from WW2 (Ukraine) is getting shat on big time for being a shithole and country like Hungary & poland get blamed for their entirely natural reaction to yet another forceful Muslim incursion within Europe (protip: go read about their history, they had Muslims neighbor for a LONG TIME and they sure weren't the nice kind)

Go learn some history for fuck sake

>Or are they afraid of what our true potential actually is?

That one

Attached: p__50_.jpg (529x705, 268K)

Chinks are inferior as well. Japs got where they are because they literally had their government remade by a US martial dictatorship.

Fuck off you leaf

SAGE
A
G
E

SAUCEE!!!!

>'ll take a nice White Christian woman over a Jew any day of the week.
Definitely gay. Confirmed 100 percent.

Attached: Gorgeous Jewess.jpg (1080x961, 124K)

Instead of fighting the jews why don't we help them?

Hear me out.

They want us to racemix right? Well if we help them does that mean we'll get a government mandated qt3.14 gf?
I would gladly accept a free gf

Pic related

Attached: mfw.webm (326x184, 423K)

For real?
I think the Bible has a few verses against Judaism.
But I would not be surprised if this were true.

Considering most girls in Asia are fugly, no

100% gay for White Christian Women
Haha pathetic.. My wife looks LOADs better than that Goblin

ELITE WHITES ARE THE JEWS ONLY COMPETITION FOR CONTROL OF THE WESTERN WORLD. ONCE THE JEWS DESTROY THE WHITE RACE THEY WILL BE THE INDUSTRIAL MASTERS OF THE WESTERN WORLD LORDING OVER A SLAVE-LIKE POPULATION OF INFERIOR RACES LIKE BLACKS AND LATINOS. THATS WHY JEWS ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO FLOOD AMERICA AND THE EU WITH INFERIOR RACES ALL WHILE ATTACKING WHITES IN THE MEDIA. ITS ALL ABOUT ELIMINATING THE COMPETITION.

>tfw no average korean gf

This. They hate the fact that they do not control us. They hate the fact that the prosperity and superiority promised to them by their god is being enjoyed by us. We were supposed to be the blind and mentally dull slaves fit only to serve their every whim until their messiah returns. They were, in their own words, meant to sit like effendi and eat. We not only usurped their throne, but brought them to the lowest of low and culled them regularly for centuries like vermin.
>Wrong. They absolutely loathe us
And yeah, after all that, of course they would hate us. Which is why they do what they do. Twist and pervert our laws and codes of honor. Poison us with degenerate ideas. Weaken us by leaving the door open for our enemies. And the dumbest thing is, whites have demonstrated time and time again that if a defeated enemy or foreign undesirable were to accept their superiority and adopt their culture and values, they would eventually accepted as equals. Instead, Jews have compulsively used our mercy and generosity as a weapon against us instead standing side by side with us and prospering as fellow humans centuries ago.

You think you will get a hot brown woman. In the reality, you will get smelly, fat, and ugly woman.

>100% gay for White Christian Women
>Haha pathetic.. My wife looks LOADs better than that Goblin
user, your hand cannot be your wife. That's not allowed.

Attached: Best Jewish tits.jpg (937x1171, 131K)