Nintendo’s stance on gun control

Nintendo’s stance on gun control.

Yes this is real.

Attached: 0A7C6601-3F3A-4759-9685-4700993E8A7E.jpg (736x552, 97K)

It a reference to a CA city banning straws.

Based

Why don't gun control nuts get this

criminals already don't follow the law

This game is so based.

>is pro wall
>called out Zoe Quinn while successfully masking it as a watergate reference
>is anti gun control

Color Splash is /ourgame/ It even got rid of the minority Mushroom Kingdom NPCs in favor of an all Toad cast.

Literally the most dumbshit argument. "Why have traffic laws? Criminals don't obey them anyway." "Why have laws against rape and murder? Criminals are just going to rape and murder anyway." "Why have any laws? Criminals are just going to break laws anyway." Think for two fucking seconds you inbred troglodyte.

Yes, I saw it too when I played Paper Mario with my daughter. Kek'd a little when I read it.

Ban assault straws now!

the game is from 2016

Nintendo of America adds stuff like that in all the time during localization, it's almost certainly not from the original Japanese.

Speeding doesn't protect you from other people speeding. Guns do protect you from other people with guns. You do not deserve to die simply because 3 browns with knives want you dead, the US Constitution gives you the right to equalize that.

Nice false equivalency retard

That's a false equivalency, there is no case of lawfully raping or murdering somebody and owning a gun isn't an inherently criminal act like the examples you cite.

That's like saying "we should ban cars because deaths by car are one of the most common deaths in the US" faggot.

Sounds like they are saying banning straws (guns) is stupid

Why do you mutts even need guns?
Why can't you just use butter knives and bike wheels like the rest of us?

Because speeding is inherently bad, murder is inherently bad, rape is inherently bad. Owning a gun for hunting or self defense is not inherently bad. Do you see the difference?

>You do not deserve to die simply because 3 browns with knives want you dead, the US Constitution gives you the right to equalize that.
This is a common argument many conservatives use in support of the 2A. And I'll tell you it's a shitty argument, not because I hate guns, but because it's easy for liberals to deflect your argument.

>Oh, well then we just need better survillence and protection. Don't you trust the government? What are you, a tinfoil hat? Stop listening to so much Alex Jones lol XD.

NEVER use "personal defense" as a reason for the 2A. STOP. It is NOT the reason it is there. It clearly states it in the constitution.

NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

NECESSARY
TO
THE
SECURITY
OF
A
FREE
STATE

This is the ONLY reason for the 2A, and it's a god damn good one that no one can ever argue against, unless they basically admit to liking Hitler or Stalin and wanting a tyrannical government.

Wow! thanks for the clarification!

We have laws to discourage people from harming others and to punish them if they do. Guns are inanimate objects that do neither harm nor good and banning them does not stop them from existing. Traffic laws tell you how to use your car, they don't stop you from having one.

Kill yourself you fucking gun grabbing piece of shit.

Nigger brain at work

Attached: IMG_1514.jpg (819x783, 180K)

If a nigger kicks down my door at 3am amd tries to kill me, I'll still blow his head off. I don't care. If you want my guns, come and take them, bitch. But don't be surprised when I put a couple of bullets up your ass.

Do we ban cars that can exceed the speed limit? No, we have a speed limit and that's all we can do, dolt.
Fucking mong

>speeding is inherently bad

Attached: leafdetector.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Well for starters, none of those laws infringe on constitutional rights. There's nothing in it about my right to rape and kill others, but there is a section about my right to own firearms.

And most of those laws are meant to punish people after the fact. I mean if it was legal, would you kill someone? I wouldn't outside of a self defense situation, and that's the case with most other people. Maybe for a minority it is a deterrent, but for the most part, sociopaths are going to kill people regardless, and normal people aren't.

Fucking retard, I explicit told you I am not against guns. I just don't want retarded rednecks like you screaming retarded shit like "I NEED MUH 2ND AMEMEMENT TO KILL THEM STEALIN NIGGERS.", which allows liberals to easily pick apart your argument.

THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS MEANT AS A DETERRENT TO A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT. NO MORE, NO LESS. Any ability to "kill looting niggers" is a by-product, not a reason for an amendment. Don't give liberals another reason to turn normies against the 2A. Also,

>meme flag

You deserve bullets up your ass too.

>no more
Not really. The 2nd also affirms a person's right to protect themselves from assault with arms. Nothing to do with tyranny in that regard, and it also so happens to be what shooting thieving, murdering niggers would fall under: personal protection.

Yes speeding on a public road inherently puts other's lives in very serious and present danger. Far more people die right now from car crashes than guns kill and much of that is from dangerous driving such as speeding. Speeding on a race track isn't illegal, it isn't even speeding then. Shooting at a shooting range does not do that. Neither does hunter

Currently playing GTA San Andreas going old school

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-222746.png (1280x720, 738K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-221712.png (1280x720, 764K)

The deflection you provided is brainlet tier.

"So you think the racist, power abusing police force should be the only people in society that haves guns?"

They are now backed into the corner where they agree the police are not racists or use too much force, or they have to cede self defense.

Surveillance is not an argument or prevention for murders or physical assault in any capacity so it's simply something you can hand wave away.

"How many cameras have stopped a murderer?"

You must terrible at arguing.

The constitution and bill of rights does not grant anyone rights. You already have those rights and it specifically forbids the government from taking them away. It's an important distinction.

remember that localization tends to fall outside nintendo's control
eg xenoblade translation is absolute garbage, ridden with forced SJWs overtones that clearly can't come from a game that's full of voluptuous 2D babes

can a brotha get sum links?

Attached: 1513390931077.jpg (852x621, 106K)

checked my nigga

its the only game i own for my ps3 and i play it almost daily for an hour after work.

>Ability to defend oneself from attackers has nothing to do with living in a free state
They're separate arguments and can easily coexist.

But Xenoblade is 3d...

Actually, there are countries in africa with no road rules. The surviving drivers are amazing.

The free market can turn even niggers into good drivers.

Also those towns in the uk which tested it out and had no crashes for the duration. I don't know enough about those cases tho.

The laws are in place to define punishments and somewhat discourage people from taking certain actions. Jaywalking is illegal, but most people do it and its really enforced because of convenience. If you add specific extra penalties for committing another crime while also carrying a gun criminals will reduce the amount of guns they bring while doing burglary or stuff like that, but if the intention was simply to kill people which is already illegal then the person doing the killing isn't going to give a shit about basically any laws.

Better than the sjw shit games we have today

Fucking pussy, afriad to be called racists by people who call you racists anyways

Why dont you keep your mouth shut, coward?

Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Leave child

saved

And speeding uses more fuel, making it more expensive for everyone and making the air worse.

Paper Mario is surprisingly sassy for an Nintendo game.

Attached: 1dc.jpg (1280x1440, 485K)