It's 2010. It feels like it's been ages since new Dragonball Content, but you enjoy the games wholeheartly...

It's 2010. It feels like it's been ages since new Dragonball Content, but you enjoy the games wholeheartly. Suddenly you read a random anons post who pretends to be time travel

>Imagine if there was a new series and they went full cashgrab by giving goku deviantart power ups and his hair turns red or blue or maybe even white
>Imagine if they brought Frieza back to life and maybe even Cell and evil Buu at some point
>Imagine if they just ignore GT to save face lmao
>Imagine if there were super strong characters like Gods or something who all just ignored DB and DBZ's happening haha
>Imagine if they brought Tales and Broly back to, by changing the first's name into BLACK and give him homoerotic pink hair while making Broly a random slut lol
>Imagine if in that series there is some sort of space tournament ripped right out of Dragonball Multiverse
>Imagine if the strongest character there was a character straight out of Ben 10
>Imagine if they made up some side power up like a sixth sense... a super sense... a ULTRA INSTINCT! That doesn't actually change anything, but Goku will just act like it does
>And Imagine if the first 40 episodes just retell some movies or something to buy time

Would you believe it?

Not watching DBS, does it really have SSJs with white hair?

I like girl-Broly, any LSS futa of her?

Nah. Not yet anyway. Although Toriyama mentioned that thought about going with white rather than blue, but went with blue because white would clash with a certain future (at the time) villain.

I really miss the days when Dragonballfags were frowned upon

It's actually a saiyan kai hybrid going super saiyan.

Yes although merged Zamasu is only part saiyan

No because just because it's a meme doesn't mean OP hasn't internalized it and treats it like Gospel.

Super is great. People who hate it have fun hating it. Go to /asp/ or Sup Forums for similar behavior.

It's his default form because Black didn't depower when fusing. It's not another Super Saiyan form.

No, it's a meme in the threads to give Gohan white hair and have him fight the grand priest while everything is in terrible spanish.

When the ginyu fights were airing someone spoiled me on future shit and it sounded just as ridiculous

I'd be seriously excited. Cry me a fucking river, GTfag.

>mfw a friend predicted back in 2002 when we were in sixth grade that Goku would become a god and the next saga was all about fighting multiple universes
He wasn't even talking about AF. He was just making shit up.

>saying super is shit means you enjoy GT
the absolute state of DBSfags

Well, do you enjoy GT?

On the site note, he predicted that me, a 11 year old with perfect grades, will become a neet that spends his days unshaved and in his underwear

No, it was shit too.

Make Goku, Jr. canon.

Oh. Carry on, then.

>perfect grades
>doesn't socialize at all
>becomes a neet
I could have told you that

>implying DBZ was ever anything more than ridiculous asspulls, macho roleplay and transformations

Nobody is watching it for the story, it has gone out of the window since the Frieza saga. It's just mindless entertainment at this point that's still addicting to watch for some odd reason.

It's completely true, don't listen to the trolls. Gohan Blanco is real, no matter what they say.