Prison School 274

wasabisyrup.com/archives/XnqGH3Z695g

HANA BTF-oh wait.
Kiyoshi pretty much scuttles himself in this chapter, and Chiyo ends up rejecting him even if she has feelings for him. Nobody wins.
Can't dump the chapter, if someone wants to do it, go ahead.

OH NO NOO NO AHAHHHAAHHHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Jesus, how long is this going to drag on? Hopefully Kiyoshi commits suicide with no interruptions this time and the series ends.

I still dont see why this taged as harem there is only two girls

based chiyo
get fucked kyoshi

Called it, Kiyoshi and Chiyo like each other but stay friends

So Hana win?

What did he say agajn?

No, retard

Hana doesn't win. Chiyo just temporarily leaves the running

YES

Hana fucked up by sperging like a retard in front of Chiyo and Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi fucked up by saying everything he did with Hana to Chiyo and by keeping Hana's pants.
Chiyo lost a friend and her love interest, her sister went away without telling her, her dad is in jail, nobody knows it's her birthday and on top of that it's raining.

HAHAHAHA Chiyofags absolutely BTFO. Why does best girl Hana win at every single thing she does?

We all know Hana is smiling there.

Also post Hanas

>This forced fucking drama trying to extend an already drawn out plot.
Just end it, please. Let us remember the good times.

Sure, fellow Hana supporter!

>nobody knows it's her birthday
Her sister knows, her father knows and Hana knows too...

Hana’s only fucked her chances even more

What happend to Chadyoshi he used to be /our guy/

>all it took is Hana showing her armpits to win

I wonder who of the two has the upper hand overall. Someone suggested that Hana was quite manipulative as well.

Anyone mind filling me in? I stopped reading back in the sports festival near the climax and I've just been intermittently checking out these threads for the plot progress. Why did Chiyo reject him?

Chiyo needs time to forgive Kiyoshi, so it seems it's her who got the solution. Kiyoshi is too devastated for now to give a shit about Hana, if she ever tries to win him over again.

I haven't checked in on this in ages, so can anyone spoonfeed me

I saw in an unrelated thread that Mitsuko and a slut ended up dumping Gakuto and becoming friends, does my boy Gakuto actually lose two potential girlfriends or is that just treated as a gag with him maintaining contact with the girls in later chapters?

Dunno. We'll see how it plays out. Speedreader-kun.

Who's on the Float? Anzu, Cake, Wolfie?

This confirms it.

Mari will win the Kiyoshi-bowl.

They're nowhere to be seen. But fear not, Gakuto has PBR-sama, after all.

Hana will win. Get over it Chiyofags.

HANA shine

I really don't like his collage flashback technique, there's no new art in is and it feels so overused in these recent chapters

>this delusion

Manga isn't just beautiful pictures. There is story in it.

It's not Chiyofags who want Chiyo to win and Hanna to lose. It's Kiyoshifags. People who care for him and want him to be happy.

This, Hana’s just shit whether Chiyo’s around or not

yeah but that story was much more creatively conveyed before he started over-relying on this technique. This chapter starts with 3 repeated pages. If this was the first time doing it there would be an impact but with these kinds of flashbacks happening every chapter it's getting in the way of the story he wants to tell.

He's behind schedule. Last chapter was barely finished and this one should have been published last week.
Either he takes 3/4 weeks off, or he'll continue to use artifices so he doesn't need to draw every panel.

Pretty much this remember that Chiyo actually does have feelings for Kiyoshi, I always theorized that they would just stay friends who like each other, Prison School doesn’t do normalfags relationships

Excuse me but Hana and Kiyoshi are already bound by handholding
She already won

My man.

WHAT MANGA CHAPTER IS THAT???

Why my boy Kiyoshi has to suffer the most? Hasn't he sacrificed enough?

I'm all for HanaxKiyoshi, but I don't think this is positive for that ship. Chiyo is down in the dumps and will certainly go through something that will call Kiyoshi's attention (her dad's in prison, Kiyoshi hurt her feelings, Mari is leaving, the birthday party she anticipated was ruined), they'll probably reconcile later at the climax of the manga.

Nice meme

But Hana is the one who would make Kiyoshi the happiest. She's on his same level.

Probably this

She’s literally been the one tormenting him for the whole series

Because Kiyoshi refused to pee in a pet bottle.

He'll get that literature Nobel prize!

I think it's clear that he's lost some of his passion for the project and that is depressing to me.

During the cavalry arc.
Since then it's back on rails, even if the Chiyo's fail birthday chapters were a bit long.

No, like I told you guys several threads ago who were going on about Hana losing or Chiyo losing, this was actually all about Kiyoshi losing.

even the cavalry arc didn't abuse the flashback thing as like this one has. The breather period before the arc really actually started was great but I'm not really buying the resurgence anymore.
The Chiyo discovers Kiyoshi and Hana thing has been built up since kiss kiss bang bang, it should be one of the high points of the story narratively but the payoff so far has been such a letdown comparatively to the times she nearly did catch them.

Fall into hell HANA

Well, I was expecting Chiyo and Kiyoshi to start dating under the condition he avoids Hana and his next arc being predicated on the ridiculous hijinks he'd get in to avoid her and avoid Chiyo finding out when they do spend time together, so I'm disappointed prison school is taking such a straightforward and simple route.

That will stop once they start dating.

>implying Kiyoshi would date her after what she’s has done
>implying Hana will ever stop being an abusive cunt

Not the guy you're replying to, but she was perfectly normal during their day out and during the previous arc.

I think so too
Is this a bitch like a heroine?

>during their day out
One moment of decency out of several of shittiness is not a good record
>during the previous arc
When wasn’t she a cunt especially in the last arc?

Lisa has thoughtfulness against Andre, but Hana has no consideration for Kiyoshi
Lisa's heart is beautiful but Hana's heart is not beautiful
Hana is selfish

Risa is literally a better Hana in every way possible

I was expecting Chiyo to break under Kiyoshi's mountain of lies.

I do not want the story that makes a selfish woman happy
I dislike a selfish woman

I didn't have expectations beyond wanting something more dynamic and interesting than this. It's not like he couldn't make conversation as a peak of the narrative more interesting previously: ass or tits was one of the highlights of the series but it's so much less engaging this time around.

What chapter does the manga continue after the anime? I watched the anime while it was airing and I'd like to pick up where it left off

No.
Most probably Kiyoshi will end up with Chiyo once the manga ends, after some sort of timeskip, in the last one or two chapters.
The usual

the translations were dropped, right?

I doubt Hana has a chance after all the shit she’s pulled, nor did I think Kiyoshi and Chiyo would officially become a couple. My guess is they’ll reconcile at some point before the end without officially being a couple. They do like each other, after all.

No, they released 271 three days ago.

Oda will always redraw flashbacks.

Yuri end?

HOW LONG UNTIL TRANSLATION?

I see the quality of these threads is still terrible
Let me know when the waifuniggers hang themselves

7a

Both of those are plausible, yes.

In your headcanon, sure

--> page 18, done.

This was somehow way more lewd then anything they've done before and after

>i want to go now.

I dont get it. How will hana go for this to dating kiyoshi.

She won’t

Hana was my favourite until the recent chapters.
Now she's full of shit.

Took you long enough. I got sick of her in the cavalry race though she was never my favorite.

I just never liked her from the beginning, I thought her scenes were funny but that’s about it

He's learned nothing from his suffering, so it will keep happening until he shapes up.

In this very chapter he admits he’s not good enough for Chiyo, so I’d say he’s long since learned from his suffering

>took you long enough
Hana and Kiyoshit had the best chemistry on screen.
Hana was just a textbook tsundere, then she went full retard on these chapters.

Unless she confess in the next chapters in front of Chiyo, she's forever ruined for me.

>chemistry
Seems a bit of a strong word for a cunt who forces herself on a guy she knows loves somebody else

>Hana and Kiyoshit had the best chemistry on screen.
It was fine during the original prison arc but aside from maybe the kiss/piss scene, she's been far more obnoxious than she is endearing.