One Piece 886

NOTHING HAPPENS : THE OP CHAPTER

Will the cake acceptable if seal is broken.

Sanji H-Hayai

>Oven is like the fourth guy with a Devil Fruit that heats him up
Non-Canon fruits were a mistake.

>Sanji wanted so bad to become invisible he learned to move faster than the eye can see.

>886 chapters

Never read One Piece. What is the general status of this manga? Is it enjoyable, is it approaching conclusive end of its story? Or is it at this point money grab?

Sorry Oda but no fuck no. If Luffy defeats Katakuri this arc, a lot of people will be pissed.

He barely beat Donflamingo without help from Law and the citizens for fucks sake.

What garbage. Hey look Luffy run for the 3rd time and was saved by some utterly rediculous unlikely thing and is now gonna defeat a man much stronger than him through the power of flashbacks

Enjoyable
Several huge progresses have been made regarding the end goal
You still aren't gonna see the end until 2025

>2025
Look at this optimistic faggot.

Monkey God will see into the future, son.

wtf I love Sapu now

>Sanji can move and kick one of BM's stronger sons without him realizing.
What the hell? I guess Luffy IS going to beat Katakuri.

Nothing personal... kid

Somehow, Oda managed to draw out the story naturally. It's progressed steadily through the way that has been mapped since the first chapter basically. The reason it's so long is because they stay quite a while in some arcs, and the stakes are getting bigger in each one.

So basically, it is approaching the end slowly, but it's definitely making progress, and a lot recently.

this make no fucking sense. What a fucking hack

I'd say quite a fair amount happened this chapter.

>h-hayai

Doflamingo was how many fights ago? Luffy is ready for this.

I dont want my boi Katakuri to lose in thise arc

Oda's gonna drag this fucking arc out to chapter 900 and you all know it.
Expect 14 more chapters of running from katakuri and luffy getting his ass kicked and the cake being "almost finished".

Carrot is gonna become a giant ape when the full moon comes?

nothing outside of the manga should be taken into account. (with maybe the exception of Shiki, since he got his own chapter)

Pause. Sanji teleports to Oven, kicks him, rescues Chiffon, comes back. Play.

This scene was fucking epic!

>Bege went from completely unremarkable to top 3 supernova in the span of an arc

How does Oda do it?

Strong fighters can make themselves invisible to normal pleb by going fast since Enies Lobi. This makes perfect sense

Serious fights? 0. Luffy has yet to have a challange since Doffy. Dont even try to say that Cracker was a serious fight.

yea i especially like how he ate the speedy gonzalles gonzalles nomi offscreen and is able to do this

O MY FULL MOON

Cracker was a serious fight.

>What is the general status
Shit is going down and and many hearty laughs are to be had.
>Is it enjoyable
Extremely.
>is it approaching conclusive end of its story
Not for another 8 years at least.
>Or is it at this point money grab
I really can't see what Oda could cut from the story to conclude it faster.

It's kind of funny that people thought the arc the arc was going to be a short one. I recall someone arguing that there were less than 10 chapters left, and that was before the wedding.

Germa still hasn't shown what they can really do, they'll definitely get their moment. That, plus Luffy vs Katakuri, Carrot and the full moon, the rest of the crew in the Sunny, the events with Sanji, Bege and Oven, and BM rampaging through Totto Land make it seem like the arc is far from over, at least 20 chapters.

Is the effect of the full moon something that we 're already supposed to know about ?
I can't remember anything about it

He beat Cracker with the help of Nami, he isn't on Yonkou commander level.

Is Sanji stronger than Pedro?

yeah the minks go full retard with full moons. we haven't seen any of them do it yet though.

Oda couldn't care less about powerlevelfags. Luffy beat Arlong, he beat Crocodile, and he beat Lucci, even when the odds were all against him. He managed to defeat Doflamingo without evolving past his training during the timeskip, it's time that he goes even beyond that, the flashback with Rayleigh makes perfect sense with how the rest of the series has worked.

The odds were never against him with Arlong, he just did something stupid that left him incapacitated for most of the action. Soon as he got back from the water he was in control of the situation.

>muh powerlevels
Back to the Super thread spic

>All 1 billion berries of him

Remember when Sup Forums said bounty =/= power level? Fuck you guys are stupid.

You know bounties matter to Luffy BECAUSE he's an idiot, right?
Remember when he told Crocodile he was the 8th warlord even though that makes zero sense?

Arlong was the strongest pirate in East Blue, part of the crew of a Shichibukai like Mihawk, had the absurd strength of Fishmen, and we saw nothing but incredible feats from him. In retrospective it doesn't seem like much, but at the time we didn't really know how strong Luffy was, and Arlong seemed like a really big challenge.

actually he's the third. Bear King's fruit let him harden and heat up his body (makes non fuckin sense but whatever), Don Accino's fruit is literally the same as Oven's, plus the ability to shoot heat balls. All kinds of cloning and heat-based abilities are incredibly overused in canon material.
The Gutsu Gutsu and Mini Mini fruits were even used twice for different characers in different media. I still wonder why they couldn't put Blyue and Bukini in the anime, instead of creating new characters and reusing devil fruits.

rabbit moon goddess awakening soon

non-canon material*

You really are retarded. There's a correlation between them, there are exceptions both ways, but bounties still indicate something. It's an impressive feat to have a bounty of 1 billion, and Luffy wants to be on that level.

Reminder that Luffy took Arlong down on his own but Gin had to take down Don Krieg for him while he was sinking into the sea.

The power of become nakama. I can't belive you guys were right all the fucking time. Fuck Oda

>Capone Pez
>"Pez" means "fish" in spanish
>One of the most famous quotes in The Godfather movie is ""It's an old Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
Anyone notice this?

this Arlong's bounty was also frozen because of corrupt Marines and his piercing based fighting style countered Luffy directly

>were-rabbit foreshadowing
What a shit power-up.

That's also me by the way. Are you arguing with me, or supporting my claim?

But he's literally saying in that panel that he does not want to beat him now.

he beat cracker by eating his water'd down golems.

>full power
Kata-chan confirmed half-mink. Full moon soon, fellow Katafags!

I know it's dumb but it still annoys me. It's like the anime ruined the chance to see a new kind of DF.

in the past Oda stated that the anime team usually asks permission to use a certin power, in order to be sure that it's not something Oda would want to use in the manga. But now we got Oven, so I don't really know. Did Oda give them permission and then change his mind? Did they create Don Accino without asking permission? Who knows

luffy blanco

Oda actually forgets the stuff he okays for the anime, so yeah he just forgot that Don Accino is a thing. This happened before with Franky's flag which is why he has two while the other strawhats have one each.

I actually loved that panel.

Luffy was tired as fuck against Doflamingo. Fuck off.

Honestly I doubt it the reference is quite farfetched and Pe-tsu could be a thousand things. Pèze means money in slang french for instance.

So what? He still went in and out in G4 for 11 fucking hours. His longest and hardest fight yet.

>full moon arrives
>she goes berserk
>destroys everybody and the ship
>new nakama confirmed

mating time soon

When will bropper show the carrot what sex is

Even stupider is how Luffy said he wants to see into the future. That's just ridiculous and there's no reason why Luffy should get that ability.

Katakuri losing would be bullshit. He should only lose when the strawhats are ready to take down Big Mom.

>there's no reason why Luffy should get that ability.
He already has it fucking moron. It's called CoO.

>sees the future
>finds out where Raftel is and what One Piece is
>disbands SH Pirates since it's boring now

he don't even know.
>He should only lose when the strawhats are ready to take down Big Mom.
I agree with this 100% Mom, Katakuri, and Smoothie should only lose then.

>Mad Sanji (the kicks guy, that trained escaping for 2 years from trannies, that can fly hitting the air super fast) was able to sprint in front of Oven while he was distracted
>Mad at Luffy deciding to improve himself in a battle to the death
You faggots will never be happy, no matter what Oda comes up with.

>muh 1 billion berries

B-B-BUT BOUNTIES AREN'T POWERLEVELS

The power to revive Pedro

I want to see Kaido, Shanks and Blackbeard already. Big Mom is the least interesting Yonko.

>Katakuri, Daifuku and Oven are triplets
>all three are going down

Hello goda

>Or is it at this point money grab?
No. He's at a point in which he doesn't have to make anything up anymore. He's just showing what he already foreshadowed. The story story basically write itself.

2 years, wanofag

Bege is easily top fucking 3 supernova. If you disagree you need to stop reading One Piece. It's been to long since we seen a pirate use a pistol.

>Shanks
>interesting

I think this is what I am most hyped about. Hope Oda delivers.

As long as Urouge is number 1, fine by me.

>Oda asspulling some O MY ZENKAI O MY STRONG ENEMIES haki powerup bullshit to justify Luffy winning against Katakuri

H A C K

So is Don Accino dead?

That was a completely different situation, birdcage giving everything an extremely short timelimit and the several hours mirror world fuckery are completely different battle scenarios. Also we don't even know how Doffy would do against Katakuri, for all we know they could be nearly equal. I thought it was obvious that Luffy would defeat Katakuri this arc as soon as he has been introduced, I mean he is supposed to defeat Yonko one not to far away day

Depends, are you including Luffy and Zoro when you say "Supernova"?

This

nah, his fruit actually had a slightly different name. One could argue that, as I said, Don Accino can shoot "heat balls" too, so it0s different.

>they've fought for like 11 hours
>"nah, that fight wasn't serious at all"

So, Bege can shoot cannonballs from a pistol while in human form? or is this some kind of power similar to that guy from "3D2Y"

The thing is he'll probably be at the bottom again when the other ones get re-introduced properly. Makes one really look forward to future arcs

If he is this fast then why couldn't he avoid Daifuku and save the others in an eyeblink?

Hold up. As much as seeing Carrot go FULL OOZARU would be amusing, I'm not sure that's what we're going to be seeing...

>Katakuri losing would be bullshit. He should only lose when the strawhats are ready to take down Big Mom.
No. He's Luffy's opponent, so it only makes sense to take him down now.
When Big Mom inevitably returns for the Elbaf arc or whatever Luffy will have already defeated Kaido in a team battle. His next step will naturally be taking out Big Mom herself 1v1, Katakuri losing would have no weight to it at all at that point.

This battle is the battle Luffy needs to overcome if he hopes stand in the same ring as Kaido and Big Mom, which is going to happen sooner than later. Katakuri is already the second Sweet Commander he's dealt with, and third Emperor Commander overall if you include Jack being the villain of the last arc, it's the right time to beat him.

Luffy is struggling, sure, but he'll overcome and grow from it. Just like he did with Crocodile and Lucci. Contrary to popular belief in these threads we don't need a fucking training arc or 500 chapters of buildup and losses to defeat every new arcs villain.

Stop calling them the Supernovas and acknoledge the Worst Generation.

Dofla>Dogshit

>Luffy
>Zoro
>Law

Sorry, user. He can be Top 4 though.

Franky could stop monster point by throwing Chopper into the water, but how will they stop Full Moon - Rabbit Goddess Awakening when Carrot has no DF?

He can jump on the fucking air and this makes no sense.