Why do Jews Jew?

Why do Jews Jew?

Can they help it, or is it an innate behavioral predisposition?

Can they be treated, like the fags, to make them ceasing Jewing, or is it a part of them biologically, like with niggers and nigging?

Attached: Italian9.jpg (1024x1536, 164K)

Because Christianity made it a sin. Jews can jew Christians but Christians cant Jew Jews. This idea can be explored in length while observing the history of banking and usury.

It is simply Darwinism.
The Jews that were smarter, craftier, and employed trickery survived the constant persecution throughout history- thus that's what they are today.
Now whether they were Jewwy to cause the persecution or became Jewwy after the persecution is a chicken or the egg argument.

>This idea can be explored in length while observing the history of banking and usury.
Mind expanding on that a bit?

Attached: Italian8.jpg (600x600, 257K)

So you're saying its possible Jews were Jewy before they were persecuted?

Attached: Italian4.jpg (533x799, 48K)

Christians were not allowed to collect interest or commit "usury" as it is a sin. This is why Jews have throughout history been the bankers. Their women developed voluptuous tits and a higher sex drive in an attempt at being welcomed within whatever community they were sucking dry at the time.

Attached: Waifu 10.jpg (1322x1999, 418K)

Yes - it could be a compounding effect. That they were Jewy and thus they got persecuted and the ones that survived became more Jewy

So they use their women as biological weapons?

Is it possible that the persecution didn't actually have any effect on them at all, and that they were always just really awful and Jewy?

Attached: Italian10.jpg (1000x1500, 347K)

welp...

yep

HP Lovecraft wrote about Jews and Niggers as monsters. Trying to understand them will only lead to you going insane. Best to kill them all.

Attached: waifu gril.jpg (1961x1301, 357K)

Interesting. So Jewish women are biological weapons...

I'm already down the rabbit hole user.

Attached: fuck your shit.jpg (915x703, 99K)

Slide thread. He's posting a bunch of them.

Digits confirmed

What's a slide thread?

I'm quite surprised really.
Kek appears to acknowledge that kosher milkers are the equivalent of weaponized smallpox.

Attached: German53.jpg (800x1200, 114K)

Empathy is unique to northwest European whites. Our mistake was assuming other races felt it in any way.

DOOT DOOT

That does seem to be the case, based on genetic evidence.

Attached: German43.jpg (736x1093, 129K)

Genetic.

Attached: qfk111qfd -- 0712 -- efs111btv'.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Unfortunate, for them, if true.

I don't really want to purge the Jews, but if we have no other choice in order to secure our existence I don't see another option.

Attached: Italian5.jpg (450x281, 42K)

Who cares? Do you like they do.

Lots of people, actually.

I don't think mimicing them is actually wise, as without White people to protect them, I suspect this social survival strategy would have already backfired - and if it continues to be exposed much more than has already transpired, I think its going to backfire on them anyway.

Attached: italian.png (692x515, 939K)

Who is this demon semen?

Some slut.

Attached: Italian7.jpg (600x600, 322K)

>Why do jews jew?
Why do nigs nog?
Why do chinks chong?

It's nature baby.

but dont they get persecuted precisely because they're such slimy fucks that can't stop jewing for five fucking seconds?

>What's a slide thread?

You would know schlomo, you are posting the pics with the same filename as the shills here

SAGE

Attached: 1519945753868.png (532x557, 45K)

Define "Jewing" in more specific terms

Attached: ye.jpg (955x334, 134K)

The observable and widely disdained behaviors which have become identified as being stereotypically Jewish.

That didn't answer my question.

Honestly I think the goyim is just jealous that we out compete them so they come up with stereotypes to blame Jews without looking inward to themselves. I mean one stereotype is that the Jewish Lawyer practices "excessive legalism" that literally just means they're doing their job better than normal lawyers.

Juden jewing themselves
fucikng kek.
>pic related.
Get gassed kikes

Attached: cultural jew.jpg (800x1200, 150K)

>jealous
Thing is, Jews don't actually out compete Whites - they engage in nepotism as to avoid competition, while denying such, and deriding other clades that engage in such nepotism.

As previously discussed, and to offer more specific terms, Jews engage in strong in-group preference, while attacking those around them who engage in such, should such groups be the majority population, especially if they are European.

>I mean one stereotype is that the Jewish Lawyer practices "excessive legalism" that literally just means they're doing their job better than normal lawyers.
Excessive litigiousness is a factor within Jewish culture, however, and overt litigiousness within a society, promoted on behalf of a foreign class whose culture has espoused overtly litigious qualities for millennia, to the detriment of the native folk, is certainly one area in which Jews earn the ire of others.

Lurk 2 years before posting dumb idiot.

Attached: Slide threads.png (851x721, 231K)

That's not an argument.

user how new are you?
Whats you personality type?
How much time have you spent in Social Media?
>legit trying to have a conversation

a two thousand years of Goyim persecuting Jews for their kike on a stick religion, meant only the most ruthless and conniving of the jews survived to reproduce, hence why Jews seem to have these traits.

>, hence why Jews seem to have these traits.
No, they they are a cucked race of men,

like soyboys
>pic related.

Attached: Soycon Valley Males.png (1316x1224, 284K)

Also, because Jews were relegated to dirty professions like Banking, undertakers, and mamanging prostitution houses for more than a thousand years, Jews who werent able to lie and cheat goyim simply stopped reproducing. The Chad Jews who were impregnating most of the Jew babes werent Handsome triad kikes, but kikes who were great at cheating and tricking goyim. So those behavioural traits were passed on from one generation to the next, since behaviorial traits can be inherited. Honest Jews who werent able to suceed in these dirty professions bred out,

Thats also not an argument.

Why does Trump jew?

He was a german-Scottish white man but for some reason made all his kids marry Jews.

>a two thousand years of Goyim persecuting Jews for their kike on a stick religion
But for a good portion of that time they weren't being persecuted in the vast majority of areas.

>The Chad Jews who were impregnating most of the Jew babes werent Handsome triad kikes, but kikes who were great at cheating and tricking goyim.
So you're suggesting its genetic?

Their identity, their spirit, mythology, that grounds their whole nation and culture together is based on the principle that only Jew Women can spawn Jew children,

Like in ancient times, when Civiliations arose by managing the sexual desires of Men by giving them Responsibility over the Family Unit, each having to provide sustenance and care for their children and most importantly to their wives.

Women: The founding stone of society
Men: The wall protecting that foundation.

Jews have metaphysicly Cucked their males. Even if they marry,their role, actions and entire being, does not play a part in the foundation and maintenance/ renewall of the jewsih peoples Soul/spirit.

They are just vessels.

righting it down check

Trump doesn't Jew.
Trump serves Jews, who Jew.
Trump is just a shabbos, and he's a shabbos because... Lots of reasons.

Jewish grandkids, shekels, probably some blackmail associated with Uncle Epstein, etc.

part genetic, part cultural.

They have no were to put their anxiety, their fears and lack of meaning.

They cannot transmutate their anger and sacrifice into the preservation of their people.
Because that role is sole of the Jew Woman.

So they direct it into something else...

That was a well-reasoned response user.

In return...
>how new are you?
I've been here awhile.
>personality type
INTJ, if that wasn't obvious already.
>Social media
I don't have any social media accounts, and have not had a social media account active in at least... Wew, 3 years now?

Your turn.

Attached: 1418181646458.png (980x1432, 337K)

I have jewish relatives. They are all the same way, especially the few converts like my aunt.

I legit tought of you as a shill. aplogies.
>awhile
>INTP
>4 years no social media

See also this
>I think he second book I ever reas was the fall of troy. I was 7 years old by then. And believe me: It is the most subtle and easy to swallow redpill there is for a child, wihtout even realising. As soon as we started to get lessons in religion at School, I started to despsie the Jews. The comparison between the greek heores and their sacrifice for the victory and the jews how destroyed some pots and blew some Horns to destroy the greatest walls there ever were just didn't match up.

They have no great folk songs and heores and warriors there is nothing there for men.

THe only men mentioned are Men you submitted to the Monotheistic God.

THe heroes of the jews are the Rabbis
And its the rabbis that perpetuate and are responsible for shaping their culture

THey are all INTP INTJ autists that have been cucking the rest of the jews to their sick cult.

leavnig no room for a moral code/culture to arise from the jews.

THats why they scream with pain as they strike you.

Attached: Metaphysical War against the West.png (2496x2776, 1.63M)

Also, it may be the case that kikes werent being persecuted 24/7 by Europeans like we are led to believe by kikemedia, but their communities were still heavily discriminated against and Jewish ghettos were pretty bad places to live. Every few decades, when kings werent able to repay their debt to Jewish medieval Bankers, European kings and aristocrats habitually forced Jews to migrate to elsewhere to avoid paying detbs, using their kike on a stick religion as justification for their removal from their kingdoms. Being constantly uprooted is very destabilizing, esepcially since it takes time for any community to find their niche within European societies. So these events probably led to famines and poverty for Jewish communities, and only the most cunning Jews survived. The Ghetto made the Kike

Thats why
pic related
>Family often closely involved with the suffering.

They are not "men" user.

Checks Jacobs foundation myth,
He is the younger borther yet by treachery of his mother they trick they blind father into passing the property and inheritance to him, skipping the Older borther, who hunted, farmed and such and such, the younger borther did notihing of the sort.

Its in their fucking Myths of Foundation to be lying rats desu,

fucking parasites....

>I legit tought of you as a shill.
Eh, close. When you look at this board, its hard not to want to just start 'shilling' the fuck out of it at times.

I get what you're saying though.
>lost in diaspora, by their own arrogance
>worship a demon who tricked them with offers of glory and power
>aspire to become old men who read old books, books which amount to a set of mechanisms to violate the rules the demon set forth
>all a bunch of autists like me who've been utilizing their manipulative capacity to fuck over others
>morally bankrupt as a result
Sounsd about right.

Attached: 1421972628835.jpg (1280x960, 168K)

Possible, but I don't think thats the whole rub of it - and I don't think you think that either, dingo.

Thats why they are " waiting for their conqueror"

They are waiting for the Male Archetypal appeareance into their Collective Unconsiouss

They are Lunatics, their Mono one God is a Tyranical Woman.
They are semitic , sand people, they have no male All father archetype like Europeans have,

They follow the lunar calendar..... you know what else folows it?

The womens menstrual cycle,

Lunatics....luna....moon crazies.
They are a lesser human race with a lesse spirit

They are sand people.

We came from the Sea,

Attached: Solutrean Atlantis Civ.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

Attached: pic7.png (634x1643, 1.33M)

Attached: solutrean meme.jpg (195x662, 90K)

Attached: 1511135173477.jpg (483x439, 113K)

Attached: 1511300142778.jpg (711x444, 136K)

Attached: 1510117461763.jpg (748x900, 83K)

>europids evolve in europe with the neanderthal, archeologists find spears of 400 000 years in Germany.
>the Ice giants , aka ice age glaciers force the europids named H. heidelbergensis migrate along the ice sheets, forced to dive and live of the ocean.
>eventually get to North America before the Mongoloids and befor the Megafauna goes extinct, have to compete with sabre tooths for meat.
>Thousands of years living off the sea make them evolve into europids, oldest remains of a Blue eyed human are found in Florida, USA.
>Dive for fish and seashells, rich omega nutrients accelerate brain intelligence.
>invent the wheel for sailing.
>meanwhile the bering strait in alaska has finally been openned by retreating glaciers
>Europids that domesticated ancient camels are the first to pass through it and colonise the caucusus, tombs have been found in china and the tibet of europid bodies, with red hear and the oldest ganja ever.
>Colonise the japanesse islands befor the japs, get genocided, see the Ainu people.
>proceed to spread though Eurasia
>Back to N America
>Europids start minning copper from michigan and trade it with primitive peoples from the Mediterranean.
>YD hits North America, Lake agasiz breaks down, largest flood the world has ever seen.
>wipes the Europids from N America.
>rebuild
>Mt Mazama explodes, several times
>getrektatlanteans.jpg
>Survivors flee to the mediterranean to colonise it, precursors to Cretan, malta Egyptian peoples.
>Santorini Volcano explodes.
>Atlantean civilisation is extinguished.
>Survivors are called the Phoenicians, mingles with other europids that branched off millenia ago that had crossed the bearing strait and reached europe.
>Teach them their Language and Scripture
>The tower of Babel myth is real we are all talking the same language but different dialects
>pic related.
aeiou.ru for indepth redpill.

Attached: aeiou2.png (1880x729, 203K)

COME HOME GOYIM

Attached: Ok to be White Get.png (2058x1190, 1.14M)

Attached: 1493687692914.png (496x1248, 832K)

Attached: expel jew.png (928x8840, 983K)

Attached: 1517431332172.jpg (707x739, 418K)

Attached: 1517341354756.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Attached: 1493687729338.png (496x1283, 857K)

Attached: 1492650400672.jpg (2011x1716, 918K)

Attached: 1517542730314.jpg (878x599, 250K)

Attached: Mayan Hates Kikes.jpg (825x793, 131K)

Attached: Browning of America.jpg (631x399, 170K)

Attached: Rabbi abba on mixing.jpg (1024x711, 113K)

Attached: Zionism vs Bolshevism.png (850x427, 391K)

read the first stories of the jews in the bible and it will give you some perspective. you wont tho cause ur a narrow minded dipshit who asks POL to spoonfeed ur dumbass

Attached: cage.jpg (763x768, 100K)

Attached: Wolfenstein kike game1.jpg (1192x822, 166K)

Attached: 1516993088850.jpg (829x1475, 378K)

If jews control all the governments, have all the money and can control the weather doesnt that make THEM the master race?

Attached: 1520623083944.jpg (850x446, 191K)

Attached: Ukranian Anon BTFO jews.jpg (1285x5613, 3.31M)

>If jews control all the governments, have all the money and can control the weather doesnt that make THEM the master race?
The parasite can only take charge of the body if the body is alive.

Once they kill us off they are kill too

Attached: 1516320481015.png (514x450, 330K)

Attached: 1518507186434.png (949x1103, 920K)

Attached: jew immigration act 65 US.png (1817x1015, 382K)

Attached: Jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

Attached: 1516911481460.jpg (1805x2880, 3.86M)

Attached: soviet jews stalin.png (906x3075, 489K)

Im not Jewish, but do you really thinking the fact that before the creation of the Talmud, the fact the Jewish communties interaction with non Jews after Christianity became a state religion of the Roman empire, which was one of constant hostility may have contributed to the anti gentile sentiment in the Talmud? Jews survived by having an intense in group preference.

Hi I'd like to address each of these questions individually.

>Why do Jews Jew?

Narcissistic personality disorder reinforced by the cynical, rigid, one-dimensional philosophies concocted to justify such behavior stated in the Talmud.

>Can they help it, or is it an innate behavioral predisposition?

The only innate disposition that could effect their behavior is a strong probability of schizophrenia caused by their genetics, if such a screencap has been posted in this thread, the ones from 2009, 2011, and 2012 outline this best.
They can indeed help it, but why would anyone stop grabbing power, control, and money especially if acquiring such things causes perceived justified suffering of those deemed lesser all the while masturbating a narcissistic ego justified by scripture and reinforced throughout generations?

>Can they be treated, like the fags, to make them ceasing Jewing, or is it a part of them biologically, like with niggers and nigging?

Literally anything biological can be treated, this species hasn't really figured that one out yet with methods not biased towards murder.
Any individuals that have figured that out probably suffered a heart attack to the back of the head and their research confiscated.

And I base all of this on posts I read here.

The stength of the parasites recides in the subversion of the the hosts defenses,

They have always been purged from moral countries.

They depend on illusion to be effective.

This guy speaks true.

Jews are assblasted losers who were banished from this existence but couldn't take the hint.

> interaction with non Jews after Christianity
No, their ingroup mentality is inherent to them since the Hyksos days.

They are shephards, desert people.
They have always been like that.
They are the borhers of the Arabs

Abraham, Abram is the same dude, different wives.
Children of the same seed.

If you are asking this question in the first place, you are probably already a self hating Jew.

Attached: fuckoffnowbeforetherearenukesagain.png (1000x687, 348K)

eat queefs bitch

What chistianity is at its core is the same mono theistic tyranic archetype. There nothing in there that gives meaning to Men lives.

thats why christianity has been the vanguard for the juden subvercion, the troyan virus.

>be christian country
>prohibit usury to your citizens
>oh you are a jew, no ptoblem then
cucks.

Subversion after subversion, smaller lies to prepare the ground for the big ones.

Attached: pagan nature reverence challenges semite belief supremacy.png (962x891, 323K)

They can't help. It's an evolutionary strategy. The only way you can change it is trough eugenics.
This kind of stuff happens all the time with human populations. Take gypsies for example. Their survival was historically dependent on who can beg the hardest and who can steal the most. The gypsies who could beg for money or steal it could pass on their genes, while the gypsies who were too kind hearted to steal and too prideful to beg, they didn't get to pass on their genes. You end up selecting for a population whose primary survival tactic is lying and stealing.
We are seeing this same exact shit happen to blacks in America. Same exact fucking shit. The blacks are getting genetically selected for more gypsy traits.

Jews are no exception to this basic truth. They have thrived in their jewish behavior and it has allowed them to pass on their genes.

Damn Jew girls