Why white nationalist in America don't look like him? Even the ones in prison, look very weak

Why white nationalist in America don't look like him? Even the ones in prison, look very weak.

Attached: AJ Weston.jpg (565x555, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0
youtu.be/sGVppy6a8kg
youtu.be/oj3KgT9ejDk
youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is one of the biggest faggots to walk the earth, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

because you have to be an idiot to show your power level out in the open like that given the current climate

What if someone's a NEET with nothing to lose?

I take it you met you have met many white nationalist from America? You know, seeing how you have a Tree hugger meme flag......... SAGE

Attached: Untitled.png (819x801, 70K)

When you have a criminal record, you've more or less lost anything you have to lose.

You're fucking retarded. Any hardcore inmate would turn Rollins' asshole inside out. He's a pampered celebrity, not a fighter.

White Nationalists and Aryan Nation are not necessarily the same thing. Aryan Nation are a prison gang. Skinheads are not well liked among NatSocs. The feeling is mutual.

Untalented musician and SJW poser douchebag.

>neet
>extensive criminal record
>idiot
yeah these both basically fall under that umbrella

he's a giant homosexual, he's extremely annoying and an sjw

Because if you are confident about your ability and successful in life (not talking about him, I don't know him), then you would not need to waste your time and energy on blaming other people for your failures, rather you can focus on your success.

This.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

I'm NS and keep a skinhead. Not razored that's gay as fuck just buzzed without guard.

You forgot manlet.

Also a jew.

all whites need to start lifting ASAP, even scrawny ones

Attached: hercules.jpg (777x400, 24K)

>tatooed

he is maked for satan. Tattooing is decimation of one’s flesh and temple.
The Elite cabal through the Jewish Illuminati mafia families that control the whole entertainment industry wanted to inspire the people of planet zombie that tattoos are the coolest things around and through the pop gods and movie gods they slowly promoted the idea and now it’s become an unstoppable epidemic worldwide.
Tattoos where mainly seen in prisons around the world although this made the prisoner when released stand out to authorities in the outside world, inside prison this was a sign of strength.
Now everyone out of prison is walking around with tattoos. The illuminati elite are laughing their heads off.
The illuminati used to tattoo their mind control victims with tattoos like butterflies and various identification tattoos depending on what sort of slave they were.. “Get it”.
Now the Government can have a readymade data base on what distinctive markings you have.
This also puts you in a category of undesirables.
When you tattoo your body and inject that ink under your skin you cause your delicate frequencies in your body hologram to vibrate out of sync and disrupt the senses.
This is why you never see the royal families get tattoos or high class elite get tattoos.
This form of madness is now extending to even the younger monks in Thailand.
Tattoos look hideous they make a person look like a walking cartoon character, they write their names and slogans.
When you stand next to them you will feel an uncomfortable vibration and so will they at your awakened state… It’s all in the frequencies.
Piercing, silicon boob jobs, plastic surgeries all do the same thing.. Once again the elite and royal family never do this look at them.
They understand, not just about the vibrations but the sickness of elitism…
Monkey see Monkey do.

What's his routine to get traps like that? But what is the actual best trap exercise. Inb4 shrugs. I hate shrugs

no we look like everybody else

>monkey see monkey do
You'd fucking know. I agree with you though. People get openly satanic symbols etched into their skin with a smile. Blacks love to get crosses tattooed on their arms, not understanding that it's inverted most of the time, or when they move their arms certain ways.

Henry Rollins is not someone who you'd want to hold up as a paragon of manliness. He's a old-school, rough trade faggot.

why do all neo nazis look like inbred tattooed hicks? It always puzzled me because german nazis were about style, tradition and culture?

KIKE

Attached: LISTENGOYIM.jpg (960x1016, 115K)

WHITE
H
I
N
E

Attached: IMG_8862.jpg (492x661, 100K)

this

They dont, movies just portray them so and then maybe few degenerate, low iq individuals take on that image

Check em

Attached: NS_Feb_2016_4.png (907x624, 815K)

Phil is a Boss

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Last I checked they do look like trash just like him.

Nazi's are dead. No one in 2018 is a Nazi. It's absurd.

Henry Rollins is a Jew.

Because there aren't any whites in Weimerica

eat shit faggot, Come In And Burn is fucking godlike

2018 unironically an actual Nazi Hitler was a good man maybe just a bit of an underachiever....

Rack pulls above the knee.

Lmao made me laugh

That means do more shrugs.

You are not a nazi.

They died in WW2. You are just some idiot larping as one. Sympathizing with Hitler doesn't make you a Nazi.

Tell me more about who and what I am user...

It's a shame he's such a faggot irl. I liked him when he was in Black Flag and the Rollins Band.

Boob jobs and plastic surgery you're probably right about, but tattoos can have useful occult properties when used correctly.

I'm sure most everyone who gets them doesn't know how to do that, but still.

>White nationalist
>tattooed

Except when he is crying like a bitch and apologizing and losing his fan base.

Youre a loser without a gf user.

Seriously?

He's barely past DYEL tier. There's freshmen on shitty HS football teams that put up better numbers than him. Bro, I have more muscle than him and I spend more time doing stupid military shit like running with a pack on for miles or swimming for miles than anything else.

Phil anselmo sucks ass and so do you far right wannabe larping weebs. "Hey its me phil, fucking dumbass, fucked up bigtime, pretty fucking dumb. Anyway, it was just a prank bro, just give me another chance bro.."

Yeah nice fucking rolemodel faggots. He doesnt even make good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0

Man I like where Sup Forums is going , we are having a multiple fronts awareness revolution going on in here . Check this out :
sealed to be claimed post-death , better no tattoo

Hahaha i wish bro....

You shouldn't look up to criminals and those in prison.
Whatever happened to the educated racist in a suit?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0

>what is St Peter's cross

What an absolute retard. Now look at em.

Because rollins is a liberal pussy .

It's an old punk fag playing a "bad guy" on TV

Why do all these "neo-Nazis" look like total faggots covered in tattoos? They would have been executed on the spot by the actual Nazis for looking like total degenerates. The tattoo/drug abuse gimmick is pathetic

>Why white nationalist in America don't look like him?
It another one of these threads?

youtu.be/sGVppy6a8kg
youtu.be/oj3KgT9ejDk

Attached: file.png (1200x700, 1.6M)

>you have to be an idiot to show your power level out in the open like that given the current climate
No you're just fat and scared.

Attached: file.png (800x604, 1M)

But that's just like your opinion user..

here you are crying like a bitch
how does it feel to be a faggot ? faggot

Attached: BLACKNIGGER.png (404x489, 284K)

he was born with great frame and small head. that helps. its all genes man.

You do realise he's about as left as they come, don't you.
>tfw you listen to Rawlins and Heidi and hear Hank slowly get more conservative in his outlook...

>black fag
get the fuck off my board, then kill yourself

>tell everyone you’re a Nazi
>get fired because minorities report you to HR
>never get hired again
Wow, great plan. If I didn’t need to work I would tell people, but you lose more than you gain at the moment.

>B-but I might get reported to my boss
Enjoy doing nothing and losing the end, coward. You're just like the faggot on the right, only about your race instead of liberty.

Attached: what-part-of-amp-quot-shall-not-be-infringed-amp-quot-don-amp-039-t-they-get_o_6637303.jpg (750x776, 361K)

Like the loyalists were in any way not far superior to Americans of the past century

Attached: 3989CE46-9F25-45BF-AE1E-809AFA83A6F7.jpg (640x439, 57K)

>Not subverting the machine from the inside.

What a retard.

>the loyalists were superior
CUT MY EMPIRE INTO PIECES

>the machine is so easy to subvert from within it took a true genius to realize what no one could think of before
If you have to rape little kids to get into club, I'd rather fight the club from the outside. Crypto fascism is controlled op. You have to become them to join them. Its not like they just wave you inside because you say "DOWN WITH WHITE SUPREMACY".

Fucking retard.

Attached: CUT-MY-EMPIRE-INTO-PIECES.jpg (3813x8500, 3.83M)

gottabhphamalama - Rollins Band was better music.
youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

I'm a big tough guy on the internet who would proudly proclaim my white supremacist views at my workplace...
>if I only had a job or anyone who would give enough of a shit about me to listen to me...

Shutup pissant.

>I'm a big tough guy on the internet
Is that the best damage control you have for cowardice?
>who would proudly proclaim my white supremacist views at my workplace...
Some of us have actually lost jobs, family, friends for our beliefs. What have you sacrificed other than time and your keyboard?

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

Attached: afroasiatic niggers.jpg (532x540, 72K)