Deep State assassination of Seth Rich investigator

Oh hey, look whats getting buried in the news right now. Literally Skunk Works in action.

>A former Marine, who claims to have worked as a special agent with the Department of Energy, has been charged with shooting and running over Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman, who conducted a controversial investigation of former DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder. The Washington Post provided more details about the attack, which was the second to befall Burkman over the past several months. An unidentified assailant attacked Burkman with pepper spray at his home in January.

>Burkman was shot and run over March 13 at a Rosslyn Marriott hotel’s parking garage. Burkman was there to retrieve what he thought were documents from an FBI whistleblower.

dailycaller.com/2018/03/20/seth-rich-investigator-attacked/

Attached: Seth.jpg (1024x600, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/379866-government-knows-dnc-hacker-was-russian-intel-officer-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tomorrow the world is gonna find out

he shall not have died in vain

Attached: seth rich honored dead.png (960x720, 1015K)

prove to me that seth rich isnt baked alaska

Prove to me that Seth Rich wasn't a jew.

PROVE TO ME THAT BAKED ALASKA ISN'T A JEW

>Prove to me that Seth Rich wasn't a jew.
Uh, he is.
-2/10 shilling attempt.

Attached: 7c556568a23afe020b01d7cf0a4df2ea771a2166930f865d1b87bd01e314a05e.png (576x1024, 626K)

I was joking, is he really a kike?

justice bump for seth

Prove to me Alaska didn't bake jews

Attached: toothfairy.jpg (200x300, 90K)

>I was joking, is he really a kike?
Yeah, and a Bernie supporter too. Doesn't matter, he's the lynch pin that brings it all tumbling down.

Attached: 1430178336637.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

Prove to me they did and I'll make a donation

They are going to try to pretend that Seth Rich was a "Russian Agent" despite mountains of evidence to the contrary.
Meanwhile Mueller has ties to Crowdstrike, the company that tried to falsify the "Russia" coup in the first place.
I can't wait for them all to get court martialed and hanged.

Read that as van

It's like one big inbred fuckfest

Bump I mean

Dead Jews are good Jews
>Jesus
>Seth Rich
>the Apostles

I've not heard anything about Crowdstrike, how is it relevant to the Russia hoax?

cocaine

They didn't just fuck over right-wingers, they also fucked over the left too.
Only problem is that the left is fucking retarded and easily lied to. They are going to be hard to wake up.

They would be so evil to try and tarnish his legacy. The man that wanted America to know the evils that were going on in his party. The man is a martyr for Patriots. It will open up even more worms for them.

Attached: 63a9af1349818c2da44ac6ebf52ea5db.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Crowdstrike is the company created by Google's Eric Schmidt to be the "cyber security wing" of the Globalists.
Mueller appointed the CSO to a high ranking position in government before he left to help rig the election.
Mueller was in on this from the beginning.
Anyway, Crowdstrike are the ones that alleged all of the "Russian hacker" stories. They also alleged "Russian malware" which was later forensically disproved, so they had to "retract" that lie.
We also disproved the whole "Guccifer 2.0" story forensically. That was a disinformation effort by the DNC to frame Trump

Quick rundown would be when the dnc claimed their servers were breached, the FBI swooped in to investigate the claim. Yet were turned away by the dnc. Instead the dnc hired crowdstrike, a cyber security firm based out of irvine California made up of mostly ex-FBI agents.
The problem and controversy with crowdstrike is that they had to retract statements in the past claiming that Russian operatives were hacking into Ukrainian artillery applications to falsify their coordination equipment for their howitzers. When crowdstrike confronted the ukrsining government about the supposed hack, they knew nothing about it and found no evidence to support the claim. In december of 2016 crowdstrike retracted the supposed hack.

Many believe crowdstrike learned from their first mistake and got better at hiding their fingerprints in the "hacks" they were claiming to find.
What makes the validity of crowdstrikes findings for the dnc even more worrysome is that not a single US government agency ever investigated crowdstrikes findings of the dnc hack being done by Russia. Not one of the 17 government agencies that supported the idea crowdstrike presented to them actually investigated anything themselves.

where have you been for the last year that everyone new this and more?

Attached: SethR.jpg (502x499, 134K)

this sadly

>Literally Skunk Works in action.

Spoon feed me
I’m autistic

RIP Jesus (not really he rose)
RIP apostles
RIP saint seth of omaha

>88
Checked and hailed

Jesus isn't dead.

Is that why this is being pushed hard on normiebook?
thehill.com/policy/technology/379866-government-knows-dnc-hacker-was-russian-intel-officer-report

Checked
I know. He rose. I said so

burgers as a general rule are a pretty stupid and dimwitted people

its obvious that the criminal empire of the clinton foundation killed seth rich

lets see how long it takes for the burgers to actually wake up to it

although, they still think that 9/11 wasnt done by their own government

kick the united states out of the americas

Only in that my government is zionist occupied

9/11 was a mossad op

what happens tomorrow?

Rosenstein press conference. 10AM EST. (((Cyber Crimes))) are about to be exposed.

Attached: 1495813651314.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

>rosenstein
>exposing (((them)))

not very smart, are you faggot?

10AM tomorrow.

Let's see whose laughing.

What is that, the 60th HOLY SHIT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING larp in the last year or so?
Don't you get tired dude, honestly?
What exactly do you think will happen this time?

so nothing is happening

You're gonna soon be shipped off to guantanamo to face execution along with 18000+ other people.

Honestly, just answer the question.

What do you think is going to "finally happen"?

Ultra Instinct. Moshe.

Attached: 1515079771054.gif (500x281, 166K)

Have an exciting non-event tomorrow faggot.

The investigator being attacked makes it all too obvious.

Having glanced the the OP
BUMPING FOR A PEEP BEHIND THE SMOKE & MIRRORS
Government Assassin you say..?!

lel wishful thinking

more like Camp David

FBI user was right

Attached: 1510528375064.png (1247x205, 117K)

Seth only worked for Hillary for 4 days!

Attached: cbtsmagashadilaay;DD.jpg (299x416, 37K)