Hxh fans claim "chimera ant arc is the best shonen arc of all time!"

>hxh fans claim "chimera ant arc is the best shonen arc of all time!"
>water 7/enies lobby exists

what did HxHfags mean by this

What about amazon lily?

stop posting this

Both series have their strengths and weaknesses. Stop trying to pit the two against one another and enjoy them for what they are.

>any wan piss babby arc
>better than the genius of Togashi that is HxH
Made me laugh.

MY

GEAR 2ND

RUBBER NEN

GEAR 3RD

This. Why are shonenfags so autistic they have to shit up every thread with their offtopic "muh shonen cud beat ur shonen!"arguments?

They became 20 somethings and just smart enough to realize that constant "who would win?" discussions are retarded, but still wanted to have dick measuring contests over what they like.

Imagine being the parent of a 20yold faggot who goes online just to wank about how his manga for kids is better than another manga for kids.

You think HxH is written better than One Piece? Seriously? With all those asspull and write errors? (For example, the dark continent that suddenly appears without having ever been mentioned before) A manga that still follows the classic narrative of shonen? (Where do the characters also comes trouble) Must be joking, HxH is not even close to the quality of writing of One Piece. Magi I still have to finish reading, but for now it is nothing so impressive. It has a very simple writing with zero ambition. I hope it will improve in the next volumes.

The same thing applies to One Piece though? 90% of the islands in OP were never mentioned before and suddenly appeared. Also, wherever the Strawhat Pirates go, there's also trouble.

After seeing The Dark Tournament arc I don't trust anyone anymore.

There's only one you can always trust.

>never mentioned before

literally ALL the islands, especially the post timeskip ones have been elluded or mentioned in the past.

>fishman island
Mentioned literally after enies lobby AND thriller Bark.
>Punk Hazard
elluded with Franky's story, and tied to Vegapunk
>Dressrosa
Smile factory location has been talked about there since fucking pre timeskip when Doffy talks about his plans.
>Zou
literally SEEN during Thriller Bark
>Whole Cake Island
One of the four Yonkous home base, revealed during Fishman Island

NO NO NO NO NO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. JUST CAUSE YOUR LITTLE DUMB SUB 50 IQ BRAIN DOESNT UNDERSTAND TOGASHI’S BRILLIANT STORYLINES OR WELL MADE DIALOGUE, GIVES YOU NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CLAIM THAT SOME GARBAGE LIKE “”””””””””one piece”””””””””” IS BETTER

Don't forget Wano, that has been mentioned countless times during the story.

One Piece literally write itself at this point. Everything has already been set up.

this. op shits on huntardxhuntard

Kek

Yorknew City > Chimera Ant

>muh over 9000 doukiris attack

Train and Water 7 were cool, but Enies Lobby is the worst kind of shonenshit

The last four arcs in Dragon Ball are all better than anything in any other shonen

Yeah, the authors seem each other as friendly rivals anyway. Kishi sees Oda as an equal, Togashi and Kishi are chill, Oda/Kishi like BnHA, Togashi likes Kimetsu, Oda/Shimabukuro are BFFS.
Who cares as long as we get some fun Battle Shounen stories?

I love one piece but saying Zou was the big thing after Thriller Bark is retarded as fuck.

probably that chimera ant is better than water 7/enies lobby

Doriki isn't a powerlevel, you're literally complaining about a measurement of physical striking force.

Chimera Ants had a bigger build up and an even more explosive climax than Water 7. Water 7 was always on the move and full of set piece moments though, so it pretty much depends on what what style you prefer.

How does each arc execute and explore its themes