Which country is most likely to become an ethnostate within the next 20 years?

Out of the western white countries, which one is most likely going to be the one to become an ethnostate? How do you think this will be achieved and what do you think will happen afterwords.

Attached: 1509218023549.jpg (640x840, 166K)

If they play their cards right, South Africa.

Attached: adfabcf731ae4ad0e94df285412c5dca.jpg (500x480, 103K)

only Israel will they control the world

North Korea

Shitty ones.

>white and western

funny joke

The ONLY two that are sneakily saying "no / white immigrants only" are Poland and Australia.

Japan or China after they're done exterminating all non-mongoloids.

Dominican Republic

I draw the line at Cypriots.

Attached: 1521752933982.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Any of the V4 and Austria.
Of nations further west I'd say the UK funnily enough just because I can't imagine the British people are going to lie down and take it for much longer.
I don't know enough about the situation in the Mediterranean to comment on it but I'd say Greece is very plainly headed towards the far right and Italy looks likely too.

I live in australia and never heard australia are saying they only want white immigrants

Denmark/Norway

the tide is turning, I have green haired women tell me they wish we didn't have all these Indians and Chinese because it makes their life harder dealing with them. I had one tell me we they should be shot and I laughed and said don't be a bigot and she rolled her eyes

Orcs and goblins aren’t quite so much fun when they’re in close proximity.

I have been sick of them for years. Just watching the general consensus of other whites start to change is giving me hope we might start changing who comes here

Poland.

Attached: polish demographics.png (1654x1048, 252K)

Are australians redpilled?

Attached: Ep.-55-compressed-1184x790.jpg (1184x790, 98K)

China? Duh!!!

some are, I have found middle and lower class whites in Melbourne are starting to get sick of the SJW shit and are becoming racist

Poland and Hungary