Boku No Hero Academia

Korean spoilers: wasabisyrup.com/archives/7-6ErQE7Uk8

Press F to pay respects for Nighteye.

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/161/4724/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

Based niggastream leaving this trash as the absolute last.

you mean the best for last

They do it to get more $$$

>Deku doesn't even have a scratch
>Mirio is quirkless
>Sir is dead
If Deku doesn't suffer everyone else does.

well, are you guys happy?

Someone of importance finally died

Alright, now we have to kill deku now to fulfill the prophecy

Korean translations when.

>Deku fights Doomsday
>Deku dies
>comes back as evil Deku
>One For All Deku is the new All For One
My Hero Academia: Injustice

>long internship is just beginning, it ended after one short mission
>something horrible was supposed to happen to Ida during the Stain arc, nothing happens except character development
Why is Deku such a poor narrator

Reminder Fallen Hero Mirio is now a thing and will be cannon.

I thought that was Iida

So like, what is Deku gonna do now? Everyone else still has their internships, but Deku's master is dead so his is ended. Just look for another or go back to school for a while?

F I didnt care for Nighteye. Poor Mirio though

Find a new hero for an internship. Maybe he could ask Gang Orca or Edge Shot.

He doesn't need to have an internship in his first year, All Might tells him as much. He can focus training for the rest of this semester and find a new mentor next year.

I don't think it will happen but NE's death gives more credence to the theory

just imagine being a kid wanting to be a hero (or a villain, doesn´t really matter for this situation) with a decent but no so strong quirk, getting the hang of it year after year with whatever info you can scratch from the internet on how to git gud even before getting proper training, THEN topping it of with some extra training, getting prepared to do some good money out of it, getting to save people or whatever you have as a dream, really. You know that there are people out there with overall better quirks and that you may never reach their potential, you know that they were born miles ahead of your starting line, but that´s ok, right? because you are going to plan more, work hard, and overcome all of that because you are just that good, right?

and the day to show off your powers comes, whatever the situation may it be, and all of those years of work seem like are going to be worth it. You feel confident, you are the best you have ever been, and you are going to show the world what you are made of. There is this weird guy with a little girl on his back, you wonder what the fuck is she doing in the middle of all of this but that´s not your problem. So you make your move, activate your quirk, and...

she makes THAT face.

You don´t know who the fuck she is, nor the kid that carries her, nor his quirk, nor her quirk, and she' s just a fucking kid, but you just KNOW that she is not impressed. her face says everything you need to know: 'Really? THAT is your quirk? Get out of here before you hurt yourself'. And you just stand there, the quirk you worked so hard on feeling like a limp micro-penis being exposed to your highschool class, wondering what the fuck have you been doing your entire life, thinking you had a chance when in reality you are just a wankstain to this damn brat

Just fucking imagine

Deku is a deceiver keeping the twists to himself. Watch the series end and then it turns out he is the Greatest Hero with Bakugou.

Iida is buff not /fit/

>why the fuck are sparks coming out of that dude's eyes?
That's everyone's reaction.

Didn't even like him, I'm sad for Mirio tho

This is the ideal Deku body. You may not like it, but this is what peak Deku looks like

>Dr.stone and Soma & Neverland gets translated before BNH
I heard that BNH is the most popular anime in the west right now.
What killed the hype?

Fresh pasta.

Deku is for ____

All the pieces are there, he is broken, and there is no one left to save him. The kid who was going to save a million people couldn't save a single one. But there is one guy, in a certain cell, who could solve his problems, and show him a new path.
Lemillion isn't about saving a million people anymore, it's about killing a million people

t. Retards that don't know how to maximize ad revenue

Eri.

Ok

What is that shadow like thing on his right arm? The scars from the Muscular fight don't look like that. Or is it the burn wound he got from Dabi?

What is of black quirk?

Its a scar

I wonder when people will actually draw Shoot Style instead of Deku's mkII outfit.

he makes you black

THIS SHIP ABSOLUTELY SUCKS, I LOVE IT

>I just got into the Vigilante spin-off
>No one but 2 other dudes that hate the main manga talk about it

Suffering.

being a hero.

>All might couldn't save someone yet again

There's not much to talk about, it's mostly just slice of life stuff. It's cute, but I want the plot to get moving.

>Mirio becomes new owner of the Nighteye office
>Deku and Bubbles become his employees
>vows to make the office the best in town in memory of his sensei
>Mirio technically still does hero things by coordinating his team a la Amanda Waller

I like it. Pop Step is a worthless bitch tho.

That's why Izuku will save everyone, that's the type of hero he wants to be.

Pedarast GTFO

So will Deku get reprimanded for pretty much using the little girl to be rescued as a power battery?
Realistically speaking it was their only option, but I can imagine it not sitting well with some teachers/authorities.

>couldn't even save someone right in front of him

Get outta here.

Survivor guilt

>Being this much of a faggot and speed reader
If you can't manage this quirk properly, all you'd get would be going underground while not being able to do anything against the villains. Being invulnerable is meaningless if you can't output damage. The whole point of having a chapter to explain Mirio's backstory was to shown that he made his quirk useful, not the other way around.

What do people think Hori was researching during his week off?

Swimsuits for the inevitable beach chapter.

We have occasional vigilante threads when a new chapter is released, most people think it's a good spin off , but nothing worthwhile to talk about has happened in the latest chapters

How many tubes Nighteye needed to have in his new hole

But he already did that

Popstep>ochako

who's the one on the lft?

I want to see Mirio partake in a school competition and still relatively high in the rank without a quirk.

>No translation
You told me that BNH isn't deas

How scared up is Deku going to be by the end of the series.

When is /our guy/ Rappa going to make a comeback

FA dropped cause who the fuck knows why(I think they wanted people to legally support it) and MS leaves it for last cause they have no competition.

Mei

MS isn't rushing anymore now that they have no competition. Koreanbro is MIA

I bet Mirio is thinking he never should have gotten involved with Deku at all, all this happened because of him.

>all this happened because of him.
I agree with you that it all happened because of Mirio, but what's the problem with Deku then?

>loses his left eye
>right arm gets replaced with a robot arm made by Mei
>loses one kidney
>half of his stomach gets replaced with machines
>left hand only has 3 fingers left
Deku will look more fucked up than All For One.

deku is a fag and you are too

So Mirio will be the new head of Nighteye's agency and Deku will continue his internship there.

>BNH is dead
In other news water is wet

>Deku is Hiro now

holy shit i don't think my hips can handle thi

I'm dying from laughter

>Filler character dies
Why should I care?

*Character That was more important then half the class A kids

Mirio haven't even graduated yet, he has now future as a hero, nor a future as an agency leader. He is on the path to become a Fallen Hero.

>filler character
>one of the most relevant characters the last 50 chapters (basically a 3rd of the whole mamga) and has more screen time than most of the students

readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/161/4724/1

IT'S OUT NIGGERS

Nice try assh-
HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL THIS TIME

kid appeal

>Character that got interduced and killed in the same arc
Why should I care?

>People thought he was gonna die

Deku's going to need a hero close to him with a panty-repellent quirk.

I cried a little bit

Truly he is Boku no Hero Academia

purity

I know you're dying Sir, but this is a little harsh

naisu

Why don't they try to get eri to revert nighteye to heal him? She might not be able to control it well, but it is better than doing nothing. Plus she would be able to train by helping people when there is no other way to heal them

F

>that energy bullshit

ngl, I cried lmaoooo

Fuck what you guys say, Nighteye was a great ass character

SHE IS NOT EVEN CONCIOUS YOU FUCKBAG

Here it comes

>BNH has a shitty writing
In other news water is wet