Gay Imam

A gay muslim imam is holding an event at La trobe uni in Melbourne, 4 of us are attempting to derail the whole event, anyone from pol willing to come? Goal is to make Muslims chimp out

Attached: d4e17d71-54ac-4a60-83b1-6beb8caa500c.png (900x1600, 514K)

Do it brah

Don't forget to ask if Allah is gay

Just put up flyers asking for attendance in lakemba and other muzzie suburbs

Why derail? Why not LARP as a big gay and blog afterwards about all the hot sex you had with like minded folks you met there.

derail?

no. you never correct your enemy when they make a mistake user. you make sure that shit goes off without a hitch. invite EVERYONE

>gay
>imam

Does not compute. You'd think they'd chimp out over that alone, given they like teach fags how to nose dive off buildings.

Attached: 34895670.jpg (556x501, 32K)

I'm trying to invite as much people I can, at the moment there 4 people from pol and a group of muslim iraqis might come as well

If they do it on there own it would be good, it would be fun witnessing such an event as well

you dumb fuck , promote it

Why should I promote it?

Just go to another mosque and tell them what’s going on. Sit back and watch.

And meant to say this as well, just get as many muzzies as possible aware of it and let them see their univerisity burnt to the ground by the sharia mobs dont derail.

That what I was hoping for in best case scenario

the more hardline sand goblins hear about the event, the bigger the chimpout one would assume ...

Attached: 1stladyofnz - Copy.jpg (491x365, 19K)

Yeah your right

Don't destroy this cherished moment by pushing it too hard, user. If they can blame us for the Muslims chimping out it will have been for nothing. Just larp as a Muslim online inviting every muslim you can to the event, send out fliers etc etc. All you need to do is to bring it to the attention of as many muslims as possible for it to cause a chimpout. Nothing more, nothing less.

> melbo*rne
state

I was planing to larp as a bosnian muslim under the name Muhammed Muslimanovic, I know the language, most of the people coming with me are muslims any how

Do a letter box drop. Stating Allah supports homosexuality and Mohammad may have actually been gay. Do it in an area with a high population of muslims they will chimp out and bomb the event.

>Dr. (((Carolyn D'Cruz))) and Professor (((Helen Lee)))