Give your IQ points to a black family

So tired of the inequality and racism in this world. We can't stop white privilege until we level the playing field and distribute IQ points equally among all races.

In many parts of Africa the average IQ is 70, whereas it is over 100 in many European countries.

Clearly this is because of racist white supremacy from evil whites travelling to Africa over generations and stealing their IQ points.

It's time for reparations, if you see a POC having difficulty in their lives then maybe think about your white privilege and consider giving some of your IQ points to them.

Racist people have been saying that there is a link between genetics and intelligence, that's just bigotry. You are not your biology, you are a spiritual being having a human existence and all your moral choices and true intelligence in life come from that separate spiritual self and you are capable of doing what ever you want in life.

It's a good thing that the nobel prize was taken away from James Watson, the man who discovered DNA and suggested there was a link between race and intelligence. People like that should be totally banned from science, they need to learn to tell the truth; like all the good scientists who warn us about climate change.

Institutionalized racism is so bad across the world that even black people born into rich families have consistently lower IQ's than whites. So I'm not going to have children, instead when I die I'm leaving my IQ points to a black family.

Attached: iq-profession-and-country.png (700x755, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII
youtu.be/b7nQ4_1VW9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kek
I like where this is heading dude.

Attached: 1509071209970s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

>even changed the flag to BLM

These are quality bantz.

Am I the only one who noticed that College Graduates have a higher average IQ than Professionals in that chart?

You're telling me there are 750,000 Mozarts in the world?

Yeah muffugga. Give me sum of dose IQ points, you fucking white devils.

Whites,
Beat your kids. Don't breastfeed your babies. Show no affection. Let's drop those IQs.

Gibs me does brains whidey

Attached: IMG_3071.jpg (375x284, 39K)

The white man has been stealing IQ points from the black man for generations.

END RACISM! REPARATIONS NOW!
IQ POINTS FOR BLACK FAMILIES!

Attached: redistribute-iq.png (1150x1311, 2.37M)

You do know that "professionals" does not mean "college professor" right? And you don't need a college degree to be a professional.

You should apply for an IQ points grant from the government if you had trouble understanding that.

How do we solve this problem 4chen?

Maybe we should have a tax on college graduates, that requires them to give 5% of their IQ points to the black community as part of their reparations.

Genetic engineering.

Removing the retardation from the nog is from the standpoint of technology very feasible and could potentially be completed in our lifetime.

This could actually be a good alternative to "reparations". Instead of paying out cash, families of minorities in the future could be given a voucher for free fetal genetic editing of intellect to guarantee an IQ of at least 115.

I would not mind my tax dollars going directly to making people less stupid.

All hail the technocracy.

Gimme black bootie now!
Any black cuties want me to inject my warm cum inside em?
Iq of 130

Lets compare
White
youtu.be/sPlhKP0nZII

Black
youtu.be/b7nQ4_1VW9s

Psst, technocracy is why so many people are lazy retards. Just say no to a brave new world.

>I would not mind my tax dollars going directly to making people less stupid.

No. We should rather use this technology to uplift dogs and make them more intelligent.
They deserve it far more then nogs.

>

Honestly, blacks outsmarted everyone.
>be congo negro
>live in sunny Africa with a small population
>Eurasians develop civilization
>they go through cycles of golden ages and destruction
>they finally develop enough to find you
>oh shiiet become slave
>their civilization develops to such a range of empathy that they let you bull their wife
>black population explodes due to medical advancements and stone age sex life
tfw when your people contributed the least and are projected to make the largest share of future humanity.

Attached: 1518924251788.png (1024x776, 91K)

We don't need anymore of white people's technology, we need government to start taxing white people's IQ points and redistribute those IQ points more equally among black people so that black people can make their own technologies.

Attached: wpp2012_pop-density_regions.gif (741x518, 13K)

I really hope nobody here thinks this isn’t b8

I thought Finns have the highest IQ? Why is ever single one of these maps completely different when it comes to Europe?

That’s obtuse. Professional will include lawyer, doctor, accountant, engineer etc.
These people will have a degree.
More to the point these days you don’t need a 121+ iq to get a degree, there’s easily many ~110 who can get one from these places now. They just churn them out for profit. I’m 126 and College is particularly easy for me but I have had to deal with some retards on my course

Contact your representative, END INEQUALITY, more IQ points for black families NOW.

END WHITE SUPREMACY.

Attached: more-iq-points-please.png (753x1142, 850K)

Great point however IQ tests are gay commie propaganda. Any tribe can get together and game that system.

It's not "genetics". What's the IQ of the average 2 year old?

This is unironically what /r/eddit believes. Fundamentally a spin on (((marxism))), only of innate human capability/competence. Only instead of making everyone poor, it's one of making everyone incompetent, save for a chosen people.

Attached: tri.png (368x376, 1K)

post yfw (((we))) actually do this but in a positive-sum way where we just use synthetic biology (which is already so far along in ways hardly anyone knows) and just give everyone free IQ points, growing free "IQ points" (more neuron clusters, more repaired-and-perfect myelin sheaths) out of your bloodstream with energy and nutrients from ordinary food. Literally grow it on trees.

Fully Automated Biopunk Multiculturalism is actually stronger.

Hail Prometheus.

EXACTLY!

That's why it will be absolutely NO PROBLEM for the government to help black people get more IQ points.

It's not fair that white people game the system for higher IQ points.

ITT ironically mocking others while proudly displaying their scientific illiteracy.

Btw

>100 Average score for most people

Average score. Most people. This is incoherent to begin with. But, still

>Proceeds to show shitty map where the vast majority of the world(including US and europe) has a lower average.

Really makes you think.

Found the guys that scored poorly on iq test

What does any of this mean? What are you fucking on what are you saying what is happening.

If you don't understand, then maybe you don't belong here.

Attached: autism-level-or-higher.png (800x234, 197K)

I'm not an artist whatsoever chump, that fella is just speaking about repairing myelin sheaths and
>Fully Automated Biopunk Multiculturalism
This. I'm leaving

I'll miss you bro. This thread has been a lewl.

>black people aren't smart

Attached: wewuzmozart.jpg (799x531, 94K)

>If you don't understand, then maybe you don't belong here.
>proceeds to beg Asians and whites for IQ points.

It sounds like you don’t belong here home girl.

Attached: 36E7380E-3C58-4726-B77F-1C1F2A7B1908.jpg (709x538, 78K)

You're telling me that there are 10 people with the IQ of Bobby Fischer in my city of 300,000? Fucking doubt it

What is best free iq testing service available online?

IQ isn’t even about smarts, it’s potential to master something, ability to create and invent something, to spark ideas that will last forever.

> no the worlds IQ is dropping as a whole,
history was once painted with brush stokes of noble pens imagining a better world
> now it’s pretty much a coloring book
There’s a few geniuses left out there but most can’t be controlled and aren’t fit for society,
> the days of standing out and being a thought provoking innovator are over
To hard to control they need everyone in categories

Except me of course

What if elite intitutions offered a program where they pay willing mensa candidates to buy their sperm 1000$ per oz and impregnated low IQ areas? It could be a cool way for eugenics.

1000$ per ml instead actually.

Didn't you get the memo? Eugenics are absolutely taboo in modern times.

Though this naturally happens among women that need sperm donors. If they need sperm they will always rather have the blue eyed, tall, high IQ Caucasian sperm than anything else.

I do't believe for a second there are that many capable individuals in the world.

Wasn't breastfed, IQ 138.

This thread is basically this picture multiplied by 6 gorillion

Attached: IMG-20180304-WA0015.jpg (615x663, 42K)

Also, yes, but maybe 99% of those people are autistic and useless. High IQ=/=Highly productive. I bet some of those people smoke pot all day long rotting on a couch or shitpost in mongolian cave painting forums like OP.

So you're saying I should atleast have a Ph.D? Fuck, I've wasted my potential.

Is it too late to enroll in college at 28?

>average college graduate
>potentially gifted
Nigger please.

8x6 uncut, never used, anyone want some?

Is this what we call fresh pasta?

contemporary system give chance ever for nigger being ph.d.'s with ig 70.You must just complete the bureaucratic deal and write any idle shit. This reguier only assiduity

It may shock you that most college grads didn't study abstract art and feminism. Besides that IQ is a measure of potential, and I've met some incredibly smart engineers and computer scientists who had retarded liberal opinions because they never researched their facts.

High IQ != Redpilled

yes please

pretty good tbqh
someone repurpose that old Mutt meme to be a nigra yelling "WHITES, GIVE ME YOUR POINTS"

Attached: MensadIQ.png (1858x825, 65K)

A fucking music player on top iq level.
t.retard

Dude, just watch a few episodes of Rick & Morty. It's not that hard.

>135
>Borderline genius

I don't think so

Attached: 1521638342840.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Just because people don't do what you.

Fuck off mouth-breathing Soy goy.

Attached: gibs-iq-pnts-plz.png (1024x768, 112K)

Just because people dont do what you want with their potential doesn't reduce their IQ.

70 is not so bad. I'm sure I'm a complete brainlet with barely 80 but at least I live in Europe. lul.

it's entirely possible. Music is mostly mathematics combined with sheer creativity. Your point is invalid.

we could be as smart as the Chinese if we kicked out all the niggers and spics, feels bad man

If Mozart's genius is 1/30000 how come we haven't had a Mozart in two centuries

Search "Droid Bishop" on YouTube.

mozart's IQ wasn't even measured
not sure why they would put him on there

Implying mutts like you can ever get a high IQ.
No, check out European countries IQ scores. Even the purest states have a sub 100 IQ average. Whites are 100IQ because the tests were created for the minds of whites. It's just Asians beat whites at everything mentally.

Do go on you glorious winged faggot.