College majors of Sup Forums

What is Sup Forums majoring in? Economics here. Feels good knowing I chose the major with the best income and job prospects.

Attached: 1460264899831.jpg (857x721, 275K)

Mechanical Engineering, but if I chose what I was really interested in I'd have gone into History or Theology. I just slack and do the minimum of effort while teaching myself things that actually interest me

Probably won't be able to find a job either, but hey

You can major in construction? lol wtf

t. construction worker

Political Science. Grad school or bust, looks like, then a career of kissing up and punching down.

I should be studying for a test tomorrow tbqhdesu.

>geography
i'm hoping to get a gis job, even if it's a basic bitch technician position for now. but i feel like people in geography are being misleading when they talk about how many gis jobs there are. guess i'll find out.

it's basically a meme degree outside of that, btw.

basically the people who are your boss and direct the whole thing.

Mechanical Engineer

I like building shit

Burger science major here. I have a paid internship at McDonalds learning burger engineering.

If I have a general Mathematics degree, and need 40 more credits to get a Mechanical Engineering degree would it be worth it if I'm 25 right now?

Electrical student here (2 yr trade school). Too autistic to do EE maths. Should I an hero now?

Attached: 48291E0C-A3DC-4B1F-87DE-1DB4ED0AF7E2.png (253x241, 10K)

Also an autism chart...

I dropped out of econ because I hate maths.
Now I landscape.

>Law is meh tier, below 'college education', 'criminal justice & law' -(a shit meme version of law that doesnt even allow you to practice as a lawyer) and geology

lel i just graduated and got a graduate entry 80k job starting salary + allowances, fgt.

Double major in history and International Business

International management bachelor and masters here, studied at a renowned private university and had an exchange semester in Harvard. The people at Harvard were so extremely cucked, wtf.

Aero.

I like planes, and juicy government defense contracts.

Should I swap to Electrical Engineering from CompSci before I get too deep into it?

Physics

I already have my degree in wildlife biology, currently getting my post bacc in biology and then going to grad school in a Pathology program (medicine). My boyfriend didnt even finish his fine arts degree but works in video games so degrees are less important than raw talent

Medicine

Computer Science.
Supposedly I will make it.
I don't really care. I keep telling myself I will kms around graduation. I don't really have a desire to wageslave.

Cyber-sec should be moved to great tier, they are in greater demand every year.

Have a Theology and Bible degree from a deeply conservative college. Have a nerd down to my collarbone, a child, and a wife. AMA.

Attached: IMG_3219.jpg (1920x1782, 1M)

Gender studies major minoring in West African mud sculpting

If you want to do more with hardware and lower-level circuits then yes. If you're more interested in theory and more pure math/logic then CS is fine.

Fuck, have a beard. What did iOS mean by this?

The guy has mathematics above Civil & Mech Engy, Computer Science, and Statistics. This is a /sci/-influenced list for sure

Compsci/engineering Currently in Peru cutting down on Expenses, UK fag.

>accounting
>not god tier

everyone wants you to manage their books because their fucking retarded and they'll pay you top dollar

Computer Engineering here. I'm Ex-CS and it was the best swap I ever made. CS is so easy to self teach once you have the foundations.

Being in CE I still have to take CS courses, but much less, and just can fill in any gaps later on my own time. I get to know how the computer actually works at a physical level and college is the only time you'll get access to fabrication equipment and higher-end lab stuff for your own personal education. There's no benefit like that to CS, you could do it all on your own with very little financial or equipment costs.

This Desu. I had to do into for both classes. CS was mostly Logic, code, binary, etc. EE was more hardware based PLC’s and arduino based projects.

Going to college. Kek

>Digits

Attached: IMG_3476.jpg (673x789, 174K)

HIT THE WHOPPER BUTTON

Kill yourself. Your career will be obsolete in 7 years, MQ scum.

>accounting
>2018

I know people in big firms in California that are freaking the fuck out cause they didn't hop on the automation train like some other companies did. Your ass is going to be out of a job in a couple years.

your personal ambition means more than your degree, big time. you'll figure it out when you're finished college

>third and final year of international relations
What do I have to do after uni to become an intelligence agency employee/ASISnigger? Would going through military be a good option? I just don't want to be some faggot writing PC news articles on how SA whites are racist, I'm very good on intelligence theory since I've got retired military manuals but I've got very little practical experience

Attached: bed.jpg (800x600, 57K)

biochemistry I hope but I'm autistic with my grades senior year so it's going to fuck my chances to get into something that's not an instate :(

Third year History Major focusing on American Military History with a specific interest in 20th Century Naval Warfare.

I’m pretty much fucked beyond belief, but this has been my passion since I was a child. I would happily take some 40k year job at a library if it meant just securing funding for continued research.

Music degree. Work for disney orchestra. $600,000 a year

join the police force

Likely bio/med eng/genetic major here
Why the fuck is psychology shit tier?

I've actually been considering econ as a major. I don't really know what kind of career I could get out of it though all I know is that I find it interesting so I'll have to do some digging

Classical Piano

Attached: Frederic_Chopin_photo.jpg (1014x1455, 536K)

project managers major in either construction engineering tech or something like that

What tier would you say Whiteness Studies is? I'm looking in to getting a PHD in that and then becoming a Marxist professor who encourages white women to breed with none-white men and encourages white men to fuck each other.

>mfw also third year IR major

Let me guess, MQ or USYD?

>Why the fuck is psychology shit tier?

Lol do you even have to ask. Should be put with Suicide tier 2bh.

Take the FSO test

ANU
how do we make it?

(((Whiteness)))

Dope, History (shit tier) + Law/JD (meh tier) elevates me to Unbelievable Tier

Fresh meme

Have you started stretching your throat for all that dick-sucking you're going to do ?
t.medecine

>Arduino
Analog EE here, is digital really that easy?

It's the most popular major at my school. It can really change your entire perspective on the world. You need to be comfortable with calculus and statistics to do well.

Psychology major here. Yes, it should be put down that low. I regret every cent I put towards this degree. I managed to salvage it a little by double majoring in CIS too but I'm fucked because it's a Bachelors of Arts, not Science.

I've been spinning it in different ways during job interviews.

mathematics is shit tier. the only value it has is if youre going to do a grad program in engineering, and even then youre way better off doing engineering straight through. and better still is engineering undergrad to mba.
and the fact that lean six sigma or data science/data analytics never comes up in these discussions reveals how worthless the advice is

tl;dr - major in something that will easily get you employment, not what r_computerprogrammingautists says

Psychology isn't shit tier if you stick closer to the scientific side. (I'm a neuroscience prof.). But yeah, the fuzzier side is mostly women and gays talking about feelings.

And NEVER go for a degree in Human Development. It's basically a diploma in advanced babysitting for people too dumb for a psych degree.

I'm mechanical and had just one electronics class, and Arduino is pretty easy to do

Graduate positions in Government departments like Defence, ASIO and Immigration seem to be a good bet, even if it might take a while. We'll make it, brother.

Enjoy being a poor commie fag while i live a comfy upper-middle class life :^)

t. civil engineer

All jokes aside, was your Psychology course full of SJW shit?

Ah okay that makes sense. You mechanical engineers deal with some hard shit, I hated the physics classes I took.

If you're good at it and pair it with other skills, you can do well. My wife uses GIS, does some database design and management, conducts statistical analyses, etc., and people are fighting to get her to work with them.

The trouble is that it's hard to know what the market is going to be like when you get out.

Im a bit confused by the ranking of this chart
is this base on how important the work is or just how economically sound choices they are? Because yeah you probably wont earn much off of psych

Law is literally the most saturated and competitive field, filled with chang and pajeet, with low job vacancies and discrimination against JD students. Seriously, don't get too excited.

Sydney Law here. Fuck you STEM faggots.

harvard has completely devolved into nothing but affirmative action, chink city and (((legacy admissios))). the days of jfk are long gone

m sorry they fooled you into coming all the way over for that. at least it still looks good on paper (for now)

Didn't realize you weren't the guy I responded to initially

I live in a 99% Red state and even that couldn't be avoided there. During one of my courses I brought up the fact that Gender Dysphoria was a mental illness, and I was looked at like I said "Hitler is great". They even said that if we couldn't get over our prejudices to treat them and suggest SRS, to refer them to someone that will.

The deeper you get into Psychology the more awful it gets.

How much is it going to cost? How long will it take?

What does 3d concept artist fall under?

Attached: download.jpg (1280x738, 102K)

I took Finance and Audit like a real jew hating chink would.

Chemical Engineer should be up in unbelievable tier

You kikes are insufferable and everyone thinks it, moving around the campus in your suit and snobby pretentiousness. Good luck in the job market.

I've got a graduate job already though. Tbh the work is pretty shit - a lot of administrative stuff and email ping pong but the pay is good for a grad I reckon.

The reason why the market is so saturated is because it seems like the entry requirements into law keep dropping. So many drop kicks in my class that shouldnt of been there. I got a job easy enough with the a pretty lowish Distinction average.

>t. Materials Science major
Feels good

Attached: 1521741188991.jpg (349x520, 21K)

thats the real red pill right there my dude. well done.

Suicide, mainly.

What about tech school related medicine such as paramedic or EMT

Medicine

The legal market down under is actually pretty strong if you're American. It goes to show the portability of an American JD and the weakness of the Australian diploma mill.

Oh and don't get me started on the APA. They're 90% what's wrong with the field and why it's so infested with SJW bullshit.

Same here. This major makes me feel like I'm really in over my head sometimes but I got a co-op internship on a NASA-contracted project this semester so with any luck I should be set after I graduate. Now I just need to find a woman

Systems programming and development. Its nice because it's inherently objective and logical. In a world of self-righteous opinionated morons that defy basic logic it keep me from not offing myself.

Did you meet your wife in college? Trying to find a beautiful Christian girl to date right now but I feel its harder at a state school

At least in the US, the CIA recruits pretty frequently from upper-echelon universities. Check out their website and see what they want. Typically it's not so much about a particular major; it's about showing that you can think.

Currently economics with a poli sci minor, hoping to someday be an economic advisor in Washington

Which university?

I actually know more than a few Aussies who passed the Cali bar. Just saying it's not impossible. But yeah, none of them are at any big time firms. Americans have enough lawyers as is.

You have to pick and choose profs very carefully. Well, you always do, but in psych you need to avoid the feminazi types who will make you do an SJW project as part of your grade.

I just finished my bs in construction engineering. I thought about going to medical schools because they promise huge salaries and bonuses.
Does Sup Forums approve of me becoming a doctor?

Attached: 11CC5C43-DE15-4F34-9815-CCFBD684D64F.jpg (1772x1772, 1.2M)

M-modern history. I'm gonna be a teacher guise. (Minor in society and culture please kill me)

Attached: IMG_3144.jpg (359x410, 17K)

from what i understand almost any regular person cant get through all their background shit. they do polygraphs on speeding tickets, drug use, credit, etc. people who have never smoked a joint or been to court for a moving violation are pretty rare. thats probably why the glow in the dark niggers are mostly lifelong boarding school kids or inhumane kikes

Economics too, finance later

hey boyo, at least try and redpill the youth

Autistic STEM circlejerk: the thread

Attached: 1459435489182.jpg (557x711, 69K)