It's a real damn shame all of those soldiers have to die, huh?

It's a real damn shame all of those soldiers have to die, huh?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/politics/lindsey-graham-john-bolton-national-security-adviser-white-house/2018/03/22/id/850314/
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Ua9aUdt90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did it ever occur to that Trump hired him precisely because of his reputation of being a blood crazed warmonger? Trump knows if he gets America involved in another war he won't win a second term, but at the same time he needs to appear willing to commit to war at a moments notice. Bolton has publicly said he wants to go to war with North Korea and Iran. Who's Trump meeting with next month? Kim Jong Un. And after that its the Iranians.

>Trump knows if he gets America involved in another war he won't win a second term
Didn't stop Bolton's old boss did it? The meetings will just be window-dressing to placate the "Moderates" to say
>Hey I tried out that diplomacy crap and it didn't work so time for boots on the ground, and bombs in the air!
Bolton will probably tell him starting a war will shift focus away from the Russia Probe and help him win in 2020 with a rally around the flag effect. Remember Trump LIKES him from his time on Fox News. Face it, we're going to be occupying Iran by 2019 under Israel's direction, and will be there into the 2040s. All you have to do is look at Lindsey Graham's response to the announcement:
newsmax.com/politics/lindsey-graham-john-bolton-national-security-adviser-white-house/2018/03/22/id/850314/
>"I'm excited about working with Mr. Bolton to enhance our national security. President Trump could not have made a better choice in terms of having a reliable, seasoned, national security confidante," he said.
I pity any bastards still serving while the GOP continues to exist.

Attached: Capture.png (773x698, 231K)

Iran IS happening eventually, this was decided almost 3 decades ago

Get used to the idea

This neocon wants to celebrate in Tehran.

Attached: btfo by goatfuckers with ak's.jpg (630x381, 70K)

>muh 4d chess
At what point will you stupid faggots take Trump at face value instead of just always assuming he's secretly doing the complete opposite with zero evidence.

Iran... defeats US with NK help.

Beautiful.

Do it America. Meet your end!

Americans are sheep controlled by their Zionist masters. Been saying this forever, nothing new.

Bolton is exactly the type of neocon that I didn't want someone like Jeb to give a position to. It's a real fucking shame that Trump promoted guys like this.

>I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO POINTLESSLY KILL OUR TROOPS!!

Attached: 1476835951691.jpg (1024x852, 132K)

checked

Attached: 23F7F01A-8E13-4F18-9F27-7D1F768DBE6D.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D0Ua9aUdt90
skip to minute 6 , she names the jew

The national security advisor has little to do with war

I honestly want for you to stage a ground invasion of Iran, I really do. The amount of soldiers needed for such an operation would have to be 800k-1million, and that is not to say how much would you have to have in the country to police conquered parts. Plus, their country is one giant plateau so they would be fighting from a strong defensive position and would get never ending russian and chinese supplies and mercs from up north. Everyone would be against you.

Your own Pentagon has estimated for 2nd Korean War that it would require you to conscript people again and that it would produce 250.000 us military casualties alone

Fucking do it you giant pussies.

DELET

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

damn. I thought wars and military operations are up to the president and congress. Well, nevermind, apparently wwiii is here because cheeto president just happened to appoint a neocon.

The only ones capable of 4d chess are Israel. We consistently take out their enemies for free or give them military equipment for free to do it themselves.

I marvel a nation that has the world's biggest military do their bidding for them. For free.

fake news kill yourself egas

war is basically a presidential power the last century even though our system was supposed to give that power to Congress

Unfortunately Congress has no spine and doesn't care about creating a healthy government, just staying in power until they can secure a post government lobbying job for themselves

Attached: 1521721811777.jpg (720x720, 103K)

oh i do say sir lordy lordy its a shame a humble fella like me gon have to send you boys to war in iran for oil

Not happening. China and Rus will jump in instantly