Are there anymore alpha Sup Forums youtubers like this guy?

Are there anymore alpha Sup Forums youtubers like this guy?

Attached: 2018-03-23 01_10_18.jpg (1822x1592, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA
youtu.be/Eoh8GHzkMsw
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection/tree/master
youtube.com/watch?v=u5hdpcXEEhI
youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw/videos
youtu.be/TaR67KmSubg?t=4m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lmao fuck you for taking things seriously, I'm just a troll! I'm trolling you!

amazing.

t. Sargonite

pjw

ramzpaul

This guy right here is pretty based! I enjoy his opinions and he's usually spot on just like Mr Metokur.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Dudes got the best radio voice imaginable, and I think he's one of the best YouTubers.... but there's something about a guy that's that quick witted and has such an obviously high verbal IQ that screams kike.

fuck this eceleb shit
in all fields

Yes

Attached: 4chanusePopPic05ColabMeeting88.jpg (342x513, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uv1yGo7jOiA
internet is all serious business now

I like revenge of the cis
youtu.be/Eoh8GHzkMsw
>link is a short bit they had going on during black history month

>doesnt know wranglerstar

Attached: wranglerstar.png (900x484, 247K)

>lololo you take a side? you're a faggot and i'll make fun of you for it, hahaha!!

Sassy and Opinionated
E;R

I wanna sniff brat ass

Attached: C2B97584-8129-43BD-9B99-276677E2D3E2.gif (480x270, 885K)

Jim is the anti E celeb. He's a old school Sup Forumsack from when this place wasn't so compromised.

He's still a faggot and a coward for being too insecure to be serious tho.

he provides them with facts and sources though

>having no convictions, only instigates drama
>alpha

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek

Level one tech

Reading something on the Sup Forums is not a source.

You mean a homosexual wheelchair bound cripple who has an Asian tardhandler who wipes his ass, well no

Attached: 1520274738885.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

>Jim
>Sup Forums youtuber

Attached: 1502165064564.gif (292x219, 991K)

P.S. Kill yourself Jim, nobody likes druggie who scream over a mic

Attached: 1519786356281.jpg (2048x1365, 949K)

Matt "Nigger Killer" Jarbo will fight by our side when the night of redemption occurs. Hail Jarbo!

E;R is the only one of the three worth watching in my mind. I find Sassy and Meduker's content decent but its pretty much a sum up of image board history. Its good for newfags but if you've been here long enough and go to otherchans then you really are wasting your time watching more then half their shit.

Attached: 1429038338022.jpg (600x600, 211K)

His conviction is about the internet. He wants it to be the wild west. He cares more about internet policy than the shit people are arguing about. And he has made videos on what he believes is fucked up, so to say he has no morals and is simply a shit poster with no conviction is just a way to discredit him.

This guy is not even original. if he has some thoughts on a subject he probably watched somebody before with the same talking points and opinion.

Only good youtuber is phillip defranco. Only reason i think so is because he actually tries to report on something without filling your head with personal opionons. Most youtubers are shit but he is less shitty than the others.

Jim is a faggot also

>ecelebs

kys

fuck that guy

Attached: 1426854063122.jpg (255x254, 37K)

It's not my fault Jims asian tardhandler doesn't wipe his ass good enough so he sits there with immense ass hurt while screaming over the mic, he should tell her to wipe him better

Attached: 1521245722375.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Fucking mundane if you ask me

Jesus Jim this is low even by your standard's...evwn so I love ya, burbim atill pissed tou haven't put out a new we waz kangz video!

Joey Salads

Everyone who's serious always gets torn to shreds by Jim. Maybe you're doing it wrong, not him.

Does Jim even browse Sup Forums anymore. He made that video about mongolian moot not being trustworthy after moot sold Sup Forums.

WHAT IF HE'S ALSO GOT A HIGH PERFORMANCE IQ

ARE KIKES WHITE

At least he's self-aware, right?

Truediltom is pretty good

>One of the most redpilled motherfuckers on the interne

>alpha
>is afraid to show his face

He's a big guy, for you

Probably does. I think he was quietly proven wrong for the most part about Hiroshima Nagasaki.

I know right? Only pussies shy away from endless litigation by literally insane, money hungry mental-patients.

Attached: 1511939252065.png (352x417, 309K)

>pjw
Literal homosexual, next

>straight
>ashamed to show his flag on an anonymous image board

a lot of people drawn to youtube could've easily ended up as NEETs. a lot of anti social people are drawn to the platform, so anyone that can handle bants and has self confidence can go far on the livestreams.

Attached: 6fcc0d37da0bb8f24f93712ff1a3ac5e7cf3253c3ecac06ba5ee54391ecd5766.jpg (252x255, 16K)

Attached: adrenochrome.jpg (255x191, 13K)

>TRUSTING THE ETERNAL NIP
gitlab.com/N3X15/argon-dissection/tree/master

NEVAR4GET

Attached: 1410300547921.png (700x784, 476K)

More than a few folks do. It's really easy to tab into Sup Forums and test the waters.

He's said plenty of times there's a lot of hypocrisy behind a lot of the ideas on Sup Forums, and says the same of the people espousing those ideas elsewhere. His big peeve are those chummy folks who say they're going to save the white race or men while doing nothing but suck their own dicks and ask for money to buy new braces.

Attached: potus45.jpg (552x364, 21K)

>alpha is now eternally hiding behind a mannequin head and attacking people for having convictions

I support white nationalism but I respect Sargon more than I do Nihilism Jim.

I've thought of starting my own channel a couple of times, because I've got some idiot liberals and autists I'd love to make fun of. I just don't want to copy his style and get called out for it.
I made a vocaroo narration of a thread on /fit/ and someone posted it on YouTube. Should I give it a shot?
voice sample (bad british accent) youtube.com/watch?v=u5hdpcXEEhI

based sniff poster

>quietly proven wrong
lmao

its fucking embarassing how flustered everyone gets

Honestly he's becoming petty and spiteful.

Jim used to be like a reporter, only reporting on the story never getting himself personally involved in it.

Now he's stirring the pot, just so he has something to make a video on.

>his eceleb isn't even dr. murdoch's voice
Alright, faggot whatever.

>I respect Sargon
>A guy who says whites don't exist
>Who gloats about their extinction
Okay rabbi

He's a fuckwit.

>being this bootyblasted by a troll

More like everyone kept asking him to attack SJWs, and he turned around and attacked Jordan Peterson acolytes, Skepticᵀᴹ, and MRAs.

HE PRESENTS WELL AND ASSBLASTS EVERY SINGLE COMMIE ON LEFTYPOL /OURYOUTUBER/

hey jim, whens the new video?

I dont care for either desu. peterson strikes me as kikelite and everyone has been fucking with skeptics, mra and sjws for years.

Bow to Warski, liberalist.

thats how the internet is supposed to be fuck off fagget

Stop playing dumb faggot.
You know he doesn't exclusively use Sup Forums as his sources.

He could speak into a dead rat and he’d still make my balls tingle.

> alpha
> squirms away from any responsibility
> gets high and fingers his girlfriend on stream

I like his stuff but he is absolutely not "alpha", are you that guy who embarrassed himself calling in to the liberalist warski show to jerk him off?

More like

>give me shekels for my uninformed opinion that i took from somebody else
>someone is trying to dox me give me shekels
>i am a big timewasting faggot by the way i really need those shekels

Yeah fuck off cunt

Fuck off with your e-celeb shit go back to /ibs/

Attached: 1518980416248.jpg (1500x1500, 289K)

> gets high and fingers his girlfriend on stream
what? i need a source that is too funny to be true

legend has it that it killed gamergate

>Dudes got the best radio voice imaginable

Haha, no. It only seems that way because he uses a shitty microphone that gives him that shortwave vibe.

Here's an off-brand Metokur youtube.com/channel/UCR1D15p_vdP3HkrH8wgjQRw/videos

Aqua is for ____.

it's not. the mic can't fake a naturally resonant baritone voice. he'd sound great on a studio microphone
see , I used a filter to get the quality even lower than his

Some old stream back when he was internet aristocrat, sargon is on it too.

if that's true, why don't more do it?
face it, the man has the voice of a golden good.
really makes almonds jiggle around. or whatever.

Jim is an ancient spirit of the internet. When the Nothing devours him, it will truly be over.

Attached: 51o+DL37whL.jpg (308x450, 41K)

He seems more oldschool Sup Forums than current Sup Forums

Is that sample the style you are going to use? It could have potential, especially this summer if you analyze some of the riots like that.

I may burn rice, but she's more nazi than me - jim

Hugs

Nah, just a stupid meme. I have an American accent.

Literal soyim.

youtu.be/TaR67KmSubg?t=4m43s

This was funny

>alpha
> Sup Forums

Cracked me up

Since when is a sm7b considered shitty?

Shoulda mentioned, you can stop watching at 6:13. his delivery was funny

He’s been doing this shit since around 2009. The only difference is that the spatchs of the world have moved up in viewerbases
People wanting him to be serious have absolutely no clue about why he makes videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-EDYYkJJuY
first 10 seconds of this is a great delivery

t. LEFTYSOY

Is tiny the only eceleb that browses Sup Forums because he enjoys it and not for internet cool kid points?

Attached: tiny yummy.jpg (1014x810, 163K)

I think he browses for clever insults to hurl at his son while neglecting him on vidya. But that's enjoyable so I'm not really disagreeing.

Sargon has absolutely no convictions.
Remember that time he defended people dishonestly shilling for Candid by lying about how much they could have known? Which he only did because he thought he could scrounge some allies out of it/defend his clique? Which is the exact same collectivist shit he claimed to be against?
And then when he tried gaslighting the person who blew the lid on it?

Fuck Sargon.

by the way guys, did you knoe that Jim browses POL and makes fun of people for browsing REDDIT. Unless you're a very close follower of his you'd never know this