Look at wat you retards did

Look at wat you retards did.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: 20180323_011517.png (1080x1320, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-03-22/trump-orders-50-billion-hit-on-china-goods-amid-trade-war-fears
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're mom gay you're moyou're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay you're mom gay

Attached: ramen-feast-doggo-your-mom-gay-14669210.png (500x647, 74K)

Changes that aren't based on real value usually bounces back, the tariffs aren't in place yet and even then they're specifically and exclusively against China.

it's only the beginning user, the crisis is incoming and it aint be pretty, believe me.

t. user who know bank insiders

You don't think this will effect countries like Russia and India? Major trade partners of China who also trade with the US and other countries?

This is an assault on the SCO.
It's an attempt to monopolize power over the global economy by the west.

The Dow, Shanghai, everything is gonna come undone.

Which,hey, I'm ok with that.

But, it's gonna bite Americans in the ass.
Japan haslost 5%

Attached: 1736489192.png (695x900, 843K)

All in a days work

Attached: C77C1615-6F64-4AD2-ABE7-E62FC7F7FEC7.jpg (589x544, 157K)

>-0.19

Never buy crypto m8

I know my very existence is one of the biggest macro-economic indicators determining the price of the S&P Global 100 but I'm not sure how sank the price by a staggering 0.19% in my sleep

Wat?

Attached: 1521344711895.jpg (1024x817, 72K)

You idiots memed the cheeto in office responsible for the state of the economy. Kill yourself, I mean that.

Attached: 9a97f307c02b865e4319ff0b4244136c663139b4df706da7bf02795846180e7a.png (720x540, 560K)

>crash
>it
>all
Do it.

Yeah and then what?
Is political nihilism really worth it?

Attached: 1207b3a796bed6a910a5ea151435100b9daaca89c69a210fb0696950b2cf62b6.png (698x840, 656K)

Are you seriously panicking over 3.47 points?

Do you even know how many pips that is and how much money those pips turn into?

You can't honestly believe this. Mirroring tarriffs against us is going to destroy our economy just like the chinese tariffs against us destroyed their economy!

You're economically illiterate and it's pathetic.

T. Drunk Economist.

Actually, you know what, fuck it. If you can draw me a supply demand / price curve, I'll be willing to hear you out.

Black Tuesday was 2/3rds shy of that.
You're fucking crazy, lmao.
It will fuck us over because this will cause real wages to drop because it will become.more expensive to produce the shit you buy your dumb ass children at Walmart because now these companies have a virtual monopoly over these industries.

Furthermore jobs will never come back because production is more dependant on automation rather than, real, human labor.

Stop pretending to understand econ.

Attached: 1519778644951.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Muh supply and demand.

Attached: pinkwojack1.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)

>Black Tuesday was 2/3rds shy of that.
>You're fucking crazy, lmao.

Pray tell, how is the economics PHD wrong?

>It will fuck us over because this will cause real wages to drop because it will become.more expensive to produce the shit you buy your dumb ass children at Walmart because now these companies have a virtual monopoly over these industries.

Explain why China's middle class is growing faster than ours is. Explain why their cost to manufacture is so much lower than ours?

>Furthermore jobs will never come back because production is more dependant on automation rather than, real, human labor.

And yet, they already have. Plz explain why and how CHINA has a competitive advantage against us.

For extra points, compare and contrast chink and USA steel.

>Stop pretending to understand econ.
TIL my PHD is worthless.

Exactly my point, none of you faggots can understand an 8th grade level of economics. it's just sad.

You have the intellect of a goldfish if you can't quickly sketch out a supply demand curve and explain how it works.

And no, the commie faggotry of "muh labor makes it valuable" is straight up wrong. What makes a chair someone spends 15 hours hand building more valuable than the 30 minutes a machine can make it in?

Protip: It's not the manual labor, it's the marketing on the manufacturing method. Without that, the robot chair and the hand made chair are competing.

Good luck with that.

Good luck convincing people that just dropped 1.2 million into an assembly line that they are rent seekers and unfairly profiteering on shit.

You faggots need to go to an indoctrination camp to learn econ 101.

T. Spic that hates what my country has turned into thanks to communism.

Obviously your PhD is worthless.

Nothing you said has any relevance to the points I made. You're just another neck beard pretending to be a bull.

Kys, faggot. The Dow has been trending down for like 4 days. Trump is gonna fuck up this economy.

Attached: 48558512-15167626365862508_origin.png (720x482, 54K)

>Obviously your PhD is worthless.
TIL Harvard is worthless! Protip: Just because you disagree with something doesn't automatically make it wrong. Try being more open minded, doubly so when you're conversing with a hispanic.

>Nothing you said has any relevance to the points I made. You're just another neck beard pretending to be a bull.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I refuted your points, and your rebuttal to my relevant points was " LA LA LA YOUR JUST A RETARD!" SAD!

>The Dow has been trending down for like 4 days. Trump is gonna fuck up this economy.

And yet, have you looked at the velocity charts? HAve you looked at a 1 year chart? Do you even understand how the stock market works? That it's all speculation? And that media outlets like CNN and similar are what are helping destroy the stockmarket?

Ask yourself what happened around jan 25th.

Also ask yourself how many pips 3,300 points turns into, and how much dollars that turns into.

I'm up 50k this year thanks to stocks. Quit your bullshit, it's not my fault you're economically retarded.

That's not a supply demand curve BTW.

Let me guess, you didn't invest in american steel last year?

China is killing the US.

Who's next?

God communists have such shit taste in guns.

Attached: KSG-broken-rail-courtesy-c-young.jpg (496x438, 109K)

It's unironically going to be fun when american firms are forced to learn how bad chink steel is thanks to tariffs.

Gonna be great.

We really need to make a trade pact with australia to break our reliance on chink rare earth and to ensure that we're not founding the growth of climate change due to their mining methods in china. I just want ecologically safe mining to happen in australia so we can kick the chinks out of aussie land.

Attached: indeed.png (1754x1240, 9K)

You're in denial, user

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-03-22/trump-orders-50-billion-hit-on-china-goods-amid-trade-war-fears

And what does the growth of china's middle class before the Shanghai dropped 3.5% have to do with how trade tariffs are going to allow industry producers to rase the cost of production driving down real wages?

What does that have to do with anything? You're just saying shit randomly. You're not fooling anyone.

Attached: 1262185201640.jpg (640x480, 106K)

>The stocks that will benifit off the tariffs are going to see returns.

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

>mfw I wanted to unironically fuck up everything on purpose.

By executing my right as an American citizen I traveled to the polling station that day in 2016 and cast my ballot. And in doing that I ultimately did far more damage than all the crazy American kids with their bullets combined.

Voting for Donald Trump was my Columbine. My Sandy Hook. And I got away with it. His ass sits there in the highest office as things get crazier and crazier. And I strongly suspect a lot of other folks voted for that same reason: So people like you could go wah-wah-wah as everything you know and love is set on fire. Is that edgy? Too fucking bad because it's the truth.

Attached: 1502004864977.gif (318x472, 35K)

>thinks current prices are fair value

So Trumps the reason the S & P is up 25% in 1 year after his election?

We're done here, senpai. You haven't answered a single one of my questions for you.

Sad! Good thing I'm arguing because of the rule of 10's, not because of you. I look forward to using options to steal your money.

Btw, Trump's hit and trade war (omg, mirroring the enemies taxes is a trade war) is actually 60+ billion.

You still never drew me a supply demand curve.

>And what does the growth of china's middle class before the Shanghai dropped 3.5% have to do with how trade tariffs are going to allow industry producers to rase the cost of production driving down real wages?

And yet, they're STILL growing faster than our middle class. What is the difference? The protectionist taxes? The lack of H1b1 and H1b2 visas? The lack of spouses of H1b1 visa holders working? Who knows!

>What does that have to do with anything? You're just saying shit randomly. You're not fooling anyone.

MFW knowing how many points = a pip and how many dollars = a pip is random shit.

MFW I HAVE NO FACE.

Let me guess, you don't know that oil futures are ~$13 a pip, and there's 4 pips to a point?

If you could write a fucking sentence, I'd be more concerned. Why can none of you commie flagged faggots use the english language to create effective sentences?

It's not my fault you didn't see the writing on the wall last year and throw money and american smelters 11 months ago.

What makes Chinklandia grow their middle class and our middle class shrink? What's the difference? That's all I ask.

All I can identify is that they have protectionist tariffs and their government heavily meddles and protects certain businesses. Maybe the USA should follow Hitler's lead and doe the same thing?

No, no. I'm strategically positioning myself for tax cuts 2.0.

a communists argues about trading.
lol

I dindu nuffin, though.

No, did you not see the graphic? It's just us being useful idiots! Never mind the fact that we hit MULTIPLE record highs!

Will you please explain what points and pips are for the S&P? I honestly don't recall even though I looked it up last month. I'm too addicted to my oil futures and their pips.

my nigga!

Fuck, anyone near real trading software and can show a candlestick of volumes ?

Also, INB4 the commie learns about commodities.

Attached: commodities.jpg (406x532, 46K)

>everything comes down
>which means, relatively speaking, everyone is still at the same level when compared to everyone else
>nothing changes

Sounds like the opposite of raising minimum wage, nothing happens

If you think it's that simple you really don't k own what you're talking about.

See Chinas economy has only seen development and economic reform starting in the 80s. See, America has been long ahead of the Chinese economy going way back to the 19th century. The ammount if capital we have abd our infrastructure in general is far more advanced than there's is.

Also, China has unilateral trade agreements with countries in what is essentially their nato. They are far from an isolationist country.

>Thinks supply and demand is the end all be all to economics.

No Trump isnt the reason or no the S and P isnt up 25% since he came into office?

Its a little hard to follow your autistic ranting.

Time to buy.

> in b4 you can't time the market

it's going to be a bloodbath tomorrow

can you tell us cool stuff?

I agree with you. And he isnt the reason the S and P will tank in coming months.

Data sperg. I can't help it. I get locked in a room to pour over data.

Yes, there was a giant giant bump after trump got elected.

And yet, you still haven't drawn me an Econ 101 Supple and Demand Curve. And you still can't type out proper english.

And you expect me to take you seriously?

You type like a russian bot, with the misspelled english words. You're a Putin plot to inspire division in my great country of the USA. Go fuck off and piss up a rope you fuckking Rusian bot.

>Also, China has unilateral trade agreements with countries in what is essentially their nato. They are far from an isolationist country.

And yet, none of that applies to us. So who cares. Go look up their exports sometime cuck, learn what they export, to where, and how much.

That's where it gets way more complicated.
Obviously the USA economy is most likely to drop. Soros gambled away over 2 billion dollars on us and lost. He's most likely to double down and try to crash the USD with no survivors like he did with the pound.

Takes a ton more time tracking him then you'd think.

your ironically wrong and i dont even have muh phd, chinas middle class has been fucking great since the early 70s dude, the entire country works in fucking sweat shops besides the few business men, the mafia, and the elite that rule that country. Communism never ended in china it just democratized because everyone chimped out. Our middle class is trash compared to the chinese but they dont give a shit if people die just throw another person into work and its fine. Literally worker drone the country. Another factor of our country dying is we dont really produce anything china produces everything even some of our food now.

Ha!

It sure does effect us.
You think fucking with Chinas economy won't Piss off their SCO trading partners?
People like Russia and India?
I really feel sorry for you. Being this in denial is, well, kinda pathetic, desu.

Also Wether I go Google a supply and demand curve is irrelevant to Wether my points are valid or not.

Go take a philosophy course; it will help with your economic understanding.

Attached: PEPE-VAGUARDA.gif (400x400, 27K)

>chinas middle class has been fucking great since the early 70s dude,
Exactly my point, famalam.

> Communism never ended in china it just democratized because everyone chimped out.
Yes and no. They've become more capitalist in some ways, more communist in some ways. They pick corporate winners and protect them.

>they dont give a shit if people die just throw another person into work and its fine. Literally worker drone the country.
That's the supply demand curve I tried to get the commie to draw out for me, you idiot. That's exactly the problem senpai. Have you ever had to fix a chink stamping center? IT scares this spic.

>Another factor of our country dying is we dont really produce anything china produces everything even some of our food now.
See above.

then why were you fighting with the commie saying china was shit then, your flipping constant pages and damage controlling.

Looks like it only dipped to a trimester low instead of a ten year low. Looks pretty much best case scenario. Obviously growth can not continue at all times and infinitely.

Yes, tell again how the accredited PHD is wrong. It horrifies me that you have such hubris that even LEGITIMATE subject matter experts, that disagree with you, are automatically wrong and in denial. SAD!.

AND YOU STILL CANT FUCKING USE ENGLISH. YOU ARE A FUCKING RUSSIAN BOT THAT IS DESIGNED TO SOW DISCORD WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND TO DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE.

WHAT SORT OF EDUCATED AMERICAN SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS?
>Also Wether I go Google a supply and demand curve is irrelevant to Wether my points are valid or not.

>Go take a philosophy course; it will help with your economic understanding.

Way past school and working on my Engineering masters. But I listen to Peterson every time I'm in my truck getting paid to drive around. For some reason I suspect that he doesn't count for "philosophy" to you.

Deppends if this is a down trend or not.
That we'll have too wait and see. But, I am. Inclined to say this trend will continue.

>AND YOU STILL CANT FUCKING USE ENGLISH. YOU ARE A FUCKING RUSSIAN BOT THAT IS DESIGNED TO SOW DISCORD WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND TO DESTROY US FROM THE INSIDE.

Attached: brainjew.jpg (426x481, 29K)

I maybe lost some money in the short term, but fuck boomer fucks that just care about money, I hope commie china burns.

And yet, I never argued that. Don't put words in my mouth.

Why does the chink middle class grow faster than our middle class? What's different?

SHHHHHHH, this confuses the brainlet. Markup a few candlestick charts with rolling averages on them and post em up. Don't teach the retard how to analyze trends

Rules for radicals friend, rules for radicals. Hold them to their own standards. They're obviously Putin owned russian bots.

Chinese need to starve to death. They're a danger to western society.

It just another cord attack on the USA by the Looney Lefties~!

Peterson is a joke and so are you.

Attached: petersonbtfo.jpg (810x500, 146K)

because the chinks entire economy is built on industrialization, we dont hardly make our own shit anymore, laptops, chinks make it, shoes chinks make it, everything pens pencils minor shit big shit, noone wants to spend money on american made products because the chinks made a huge middle class pay them dog shit and they cant do shit about it while we lay on our asses pretending to control worlds money, we barely have anything we make anymore it died off in the 60s dude stop being a stupid kike.

also russian bots dont fucking exist, it was false flags by the cia niggers to make her turn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee win muh election so she can bomb assad some fucking more.

Attached: brainletjewgrug.jpg (205x246, 11K)

The next few months will be funny.

I SAY LETS GOOOOO

THE WAY OUT OF ECONOMIC DOWNTURN IS WAR BTW

LETS NUKE THE CHINKS, ENOUGH OF THIS TARIFF PUSSYFOOTING AROUND
LETS GET TO THE FINAL WAR WE KNOW IS COMING SOONER OR LATER

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Exactly my point.

Now explain to the class why China having an 80% tax on imported cars from the USA is perfectly OK but us having a 0% tax on imported chink cars is perfectly OK as well.

Now explain to the class how us matching the chink import tax is "STARTING" a trade war? And how it's a bad thing?

Also explain to the class how we're starting a trade war when we're just stopping letting countries fuck us over?

you must have an incredibly high iq, mr larping as harvard phd on Sup Forums

Attached: 425EB734-455C-4A08-B8A1-2483603CA1D3.jpg (1154x1125, 745K)

>ignored my post

you know im right your just shilling for cocks and (yous)

he thinks he’s very smart, don’t ruin it for him he was bullied severely in high school and never quite made it to those ap classes

no

>because the chinks entire economy is built on industrialization
Well, more slave labor and lack of EPA laws, coupled with protectionist tariffs.

>we dont hardly make our own shit anymore, laptops, chinks make it, shoes chinks make it, everything pens pencils minor shit big shit
And yet, we still rock out with our cock out on high IQ requiring devices. Why is that?

>noone wants to spend money on american made products because the chinks made a huge middle class pay them dog shit and they cant do shit about it while we lay on our asses pretending to control worlds money, we barely have anything we make anymore it died off in the 60s dude stop being a stupid kike.
Yep, how dare we try to bring that back here and employ the niggers. SO BAD.

K keep me posted.

Triggered faggot. Check the time stamp cuck

>im a bizniss man i sell daddy's groceries by the side of the road, ban the rapist mexicans and gimme some more prostitutes

Attached: 2AD8371B-E7DD-47A9-83EE-527D05F8808A.jpg (645x750, 67K)

YES GOY

ITS TIME TO FIGHT FOR ISRAEL, IN CHINA

Never gonna happen. They don't appear to have as reliable of a delivery system as we do.

More likely we fight over their fake islands they created.

>also russian bots dont fucking exist, it was false flags by the cia niggers to make her turn reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee win muh election so she can bomb assad some fucking more.
Rules for radicals, faggot.

Keep telling yourself that.

Does your dad work for nintendo ?

You're missing the point entirely. This is going to shoot us in the foot for the reasons I stated above. The Chinese economy among being built for trade is built on production as and other user tried to point out too you.

They can survive on their own Americans cannot because our economy is based on fictional capital, or, finance.

Again, any production jobs that do return will be automated and will not depend on much human labor; if at all.

Attached: 1520673984004.gif (800x450, 921K)

profits? youre fired

his dad/grandad/him were achor baby refugee owners of brothels. no refunds

Nope. Does yours? I really need a prototype NES.

>You're missing the point entirely. This is going to shoot us in the foot for the reasons I stated above. The Chinese economy among being built for trade is built on production as and other user tried to point out too you.

No, you're missing the point entirely. The chinese economy is built on production. What happens when we stop buying their production? Who are they going to sell to?

>They can survive on their own
But they survive on production. Who are they going to sell their production too if it's not the USA?

>Again, any production jobs that do return will be automated and will not depend on much human labor; if at all.
And yet, that's not what's currently happening.

You're wrong on multiple fronts, It's just sad.

Goodnight commie faggot, go look up on imports and exports.

everybody who had anything to say about ronald in business said he was a disgrace and utterly shit. a reputation for TV dinners and failure. but nobody cares. the debate is on the TV!

>commie btfo

BESIDES THAN TOTAL FINANCIAL DOMINANCE OF THE GLOBALIZED BANKING SYSTEM, WE LITERALLY OWN THE SEAS

WE EXPORT TONS OF FOOD TO CHINA, THEIR SIZE IS THEIR WEAKNESS, WE'LL STARVE EM OUT IN NO TIME

FOOD PRICE INCREASES ALREADY HAVE THE CHINKS RIOTING ON THE STREETS

BLOCKADE THEIR SHIPPING ROUTES, JUST LIKE WE DID TO JAPAN

WHY DO YOU THINK THEYRE SCRAMBLING FOR THEIR ONE BELT ONE ROAD SCAM, WE CAN DENY THEM THE OCEANS ANY TIME WE WANT

India, Russia, Africa. Just for starters.

They have unilateral trade agreements with more countries than the US and NATO allies. The US is very u popular rn.

I'll enjoy using your melt down too point out how less emotional dialecticans are.

Attached: 15132336192695757.png (1082x695, 347K)

>Stock Market collapses
>Normies put their money into crypto instead
>I get rich.

Thank you Trump.

>mfw when commie is more economically literate than a “harvard student”

Attached: D1D6FEB9-1586-4DA8-8E00-98212849F023.jpg (867x1125, 605K)

>yf always

Attached: 1521769528416.png (626x384, 186K)

yay globalism. we dont even have enough electricity to trade it. but fuck it. worked all your life? aaaaaaaaand it's fucking gone

>Gommunist Flag
>Bitching about tanking the global market economy

This isn't even good shitposting.

Attached: Whut.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

photo is from eurogamer so i’ll take the L

Attached: BC90B3CC-C02C-4CA9-80EF-18ABBD6F17D1.jpg (1080x1074, 953K)

red like your party logo. and his. and the markets

Yeah my dad also works at nintendo, faggot

This is your fault nazbol!

Automation is happening the jobs aren't coming back stop being an in denial retard

It's higher than it was a month ago, you shouldn't have used such a lengthy period for your concern troll.

>Piss off China, India, Russia
>Pissing off shit holes.
And what are they gonna do, nuke the US?

I mean, if the company I work for goes under and I loose my job then I have every reason to be concerned.

We've already lost .80%.

Also if real wages fall then my wages could drop because people will have less spending power; if people aren't buying our shit then we're loosing money causing my wages to fall or worse I get laid off.

Which means less money going into the economy; death spiral continues till we have another recession or even a depression.

We're already over due for an economic melt down. They happen every ten years or so under capitalism.

Attached: ClipboardImage(1).png (950x950, 134K)

>The US is very unpopular right now.
A man does what is right, not what is popular.

Economics are indifferent to your moral convictions.

America would get rekt so hard against the chongs, they would have numerical superiority to the level of at least 5:1 and only slightly lower tech ability.

CHINKS HAVE NO FORCE PROJECTION

5X USELESS CHINKLETS STUCK ON LAND

>A commie talking about economics
>Marxist economics is literally the only economic system where people are seen as basically good instead of self-interested.