Hey, wh*Te people, some questions

Why do you consistently destroy and pillage cultures, and then attempt to coexist with the people of those conquered cultures?

>Why should I be ashamed of being white?

Listen, clearly it's not because of your colonial past or anything...

Just speaking facts. Here's my message to all of you, MF'rs.

Attached: DCIM_431.jpg (480x480, 16K)

we dem parasites now

White people have owned less slaves, been less racist, killed less other races, and colonised less land than any other race that has ever existed. They have been more accepting of other races, advanced more technology, theories, and philosophies, and progressive than any other race. I don't see a problem with white people.

Attached: ea3098603f4d40269af9e3ff981af3f1.png (1011x1349, 1.23M)

I agree, we shouldn't be trying to coexist with conquered peoples. We should leave them to our own devices and get them out of our countries. White land for the whites, black land for the blacks, Asian land for the Asians.

>Why do you consistently destroy and pillage cultures, and then attempt to coexist with the people of those conquered cultures?
Because we are top of the food chain.
It's a tough role but someone has to fill it.
>science
>evolution

>why u so evil white WHY!??!?! T_T

Attached: shutterstock_291431081.jpg (1000x667, 327K)

This is present-day colonialism. That's what empires do. We conquer, and then the conquered population must assimilate themselves into our culture.

Here's a question: if you're seriously worried about this, why don't you do something about it, like drench yourself in gasoline, light a match and see if you can masturbate to completion before you die? Or, you could put a rat-tail file in a drill, and jam it up your peehole at high speed. Whatever you choose to do, make it hurt. You deserve it!

lel you cant even history properly.

Cause white people historically didn't have the balls to finish the job. I for one agree that when we conquered cultures it was ludicrous to imagine coexisting. They should have been annihilated.

>no understanding of history
>commie flag
Like pottery

>Why do you consistently destroy and pillage cultures
because we can

>and then attempt to coexist with the people of those conquered cultures?
we don’t. it’s why we used to genocide natives until we got pussified

>Black countries are savannas and jungles
>life expectancy is 30 years at best
>whitey comes and brings quality construction, roads, bridges, electricity, running water, sewage, medicine, you name it
Why is whitey so ebil?

checked

la creatura...

Bill Ayers? I thought you were dead.

Attached: 8e6ca3f5b8868622a1deeb74ab14eefd.jpg (576x1024, 40K)

if whites had their way and not hook nosed imposers then we wouldnt try and coexist with subhumans from other shithole countries that would still be eating sand if it were not for white people

the only thing im ashamed of is that we didnt slaughter all the natives.

>responding to a troll with a serious response.

Blame britain
>industrial revolution
>make new wealth
>not enough wealth
>kick colonialization into overdrive for more wealth
>other european countries now want some wealth too
>europeans colonizing anything they find

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of history.

Attached: 110901_SnowWhite.jpg (261x196, 18K)

Dude, I'm just about ready to kiss this piece of shit goodbye and find the whitest place to live in.
I honestly can't stand you hisp. motherfuckers, I say this eventhough I am one. This goes for these black ass nigros too.

Literally the same Turkish fag posting these shitty slide threads every day

1 post by this id, communist flag larping, reddit spacing

kys kike slide thread maker

it's all good frobro, when white people become extinct, you and the chinks can enjoy your global empire of dust together. you guys will have a lot of fun chasing each other around a campfire waving pointing sticks at each other

You haven’t seen anything yet.

sage

Attached: theMountianSageSpeaks.jpg (1329x456, 178K)

can you imagine ANYTHING more pathetic than a jew larping as a nig online?

Attached: 1521076351124.png (600x878, 106K)

You're right, we should have just killed them all

>1 post by this ID

Another bait threat. GTFO shills

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: 1488.png (920x596, 402K)

You're the true white supremist. You blame whitey for all your weakness, then call us the weak race. Which is it? Are we the supreme colonizers that seem to be so strong we conquer everything before us? Or weak, frail bitches?

Pick one you filthy monkey. Then come & take it.

Attached: Make u feel white boi.png (718x520, 483K)

>Why should I be ashamed of being white?

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (989x5094, 942K)

Because we're better than you.

Because white people from West are hijacked by jews and they love destroying others. Just speaking of facts. How new is this nonwhite here?

Once whites decide that we hate you, we'll let you starve and shoot you if you try to steal from us.
k.
have fun begging instead of getting gibs

Shove that finger up your sister's cunt.

Go back to Europe then.

lmao hows rotherham and telford lad?

>whites are the ones destroying cultures
Niqqa plox

Attached: 1508242176851.jpg (620x888, 143K)