EoE show the resolution of Rei's problems

>EoE show the resolution of Rei's problems.
>It shows the resolution of Shinji's problems in detail.
>Little to nothing about Asuka in the second half.
So, what about her? Sure, she had the mother revelation that is surely important for her, but it is never shown what she can make with that revelation on her life. Did she arrived at the same conclusions as Shinji? Did she saw Shinji himself make said conclusions while they were merged into the tang? Or did she learn nothing and is fated to commit the same mistakes?

A sign of a bad character is one that doesn't have a clear resolution.

>revelation
That's not how it works.

Realizing her mom was still with her was her resolution.

>You'll never be an ass blasted Reifag
Thank you, Jesus.

Not good enough, she still didn't fix her shit with Shinji. Lazy writing.

What do you mean? Asuka did have a resolution, and a pretty wonderful one if I may add.

>you have to be a disgusting waifufag to see an example of bad writing.
Fuck off.

Nice paranoia.

>You'll never discard arguments or support your own with a mindless Xfag comment
Thank you, Jesus.

That was the Asuka in Shinji's mind, it didn't actually happen.

>You'll never fall for the bait.
Thank you, Jesus.

The resolution is fine if you actually get what her problem was. Because her crazy mother substituted her she completely lost her self-worth which she sought in the validation of others. Her moment at the bottom of the lake changes her because of two realizations. One, she realities her mother did care for her, and two, she has an AT field around her heart so other people can never know who she really is. This means she can stop hating herself and she doesn't have to seek validation from others since they can't really know the real her.

> yfw this happened

The whole thing didn't happen? I doubt it.

She, like Shinji, emerged out of instrumentality. It's assumed, like Shinji, she was able to separate herself from the collective and accept what life as individuals means: pain and loneliness but freedom too. Her mother revelation was a major part in that because she thought her mother abandoned her but really she was with her the whole time.

The point of instrumentality is the merging of all life.
The Real asuka, the asuka in shinjis mind, and every over perception of asuka united into one true self.
The asuka who rejected shinji was as real as it gets.

It doesnt mean she will always hold negative feelings towards him. I would say they are prone to forgive each other after waking up, given the circumstances.

Asuka's main issue was she didn't get a D inside her like she craved it.
By the end of EoE we can see she will finally get a D on daily basis in the form of ragefuck from Shinji. That's her resolution.

> Asuka getting raged fucked

>Shinji
>Able to ragefuck anyone, even after his resolutions
Its more probable that Asuka will rape Shinji on a daily basis in the wasteland

BULG'D

one world cup for you user

I can barelly say its asuka in that pic without the Eva Unit in the background.
She NEEDS to wear her hair clips.

Is it possible to tease her hairclips and will she choke you if you try it?

>Is it possible to tease her hairclips
Yes, she likely has nerve endings there after wearing them for so long
>will she choke you if you try it?
Only one way to find out. Does it matter?

This whole scene had me horrified

As long as it leads to something more, better, that lasts until morning, it does.

This. One of Asuka's issues in the series is that she felt she needed to look strong to hide the issues she had with her mother. The way she did this was through piloting Eva so when Shinji and Rei were able to become better pilots than her without her effort, her ego collapsed and she had her breakdown leading to her coma.

Dont forget about the suicide attempt in the bathtub

I was actually wondering about that too. Asthe supposed flip side to Shinji, where was her moment in the the train car? Would have made the moment of closure at the end much more impactful if we see them both accept who they are.

>i-it was just bait guys I was t-trolling you!

This, basically.