Are we still winning?

Be honest

How do you think the culture war is going to end?

There is so many insane things happening right now, it's hard to tell how this will all end up. I can't tell if we're in a better or worse position than we were in 2017 now.

Attached: 16105837_1374526805944247_3367909042761131204_n.jpg (512x910, 59K)

No

why

Attached: 1520999428197.jpg (720x900, 58K)

Yes

Attached: 1509947527856.jpg (997x1199, 192K)

I bet her asshole his slightly darker than her other skin.

You know, the collapse of twp exposed immaturity with this thing of ours. I think the collapse of twp proved that we aren't yet a movement, but kinda like a scene, a very small counter culture within the dissident right wing sub culture.

I also think that we have been drunk on our energy over the past 2.5 years and now we are in the downside of the cycle.

However, we must understand that pol, the alt-right, the pro-white/west movement or whatever you wanna call it, punches WAAAAAYYYYY the fuck above its weight.

Once we realize that we are still in the narrative jamming phase our influence will increase, as we became distracted with irl poasting, which was fun and instructive but ultimately gay and cringe.

It's a period of back to the drawing boards really. However, the fall of twp might have saved the midterms for the gop since we are going back to trolling.

In the end, we control the Internet. Just as the streets were important to 20th century political influence, the Internet is important to 21st century influence, and like I said, we run that shit and there are no doubts.

it might calm back down in a year or two if things go well otherwise. that's the best we can hope for right now

Maybe

Attached: queen of pol.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

I can tell you just read that article on the daily stormer, I read that earlier too. Great article. Anglin is a smart guy, sometimes.

I didn't even know the traditional worker's party was ever taken seriously by anybody. I guess Spencer thought he could bring them and have them be the alt-right's version of Antifa or something? Horrible idea, they looked like fucking clowns.

I am somewhat excited for the future now that the "alt-right" is waking up to the fact that IRL protests and media appearances are fucking stupid.

We need to focus on propaganda, and making "deep-state"-like organizations, kinda what Anglin said.

Stoked to see what comes next...I think. Unless nothing happens and it all just kinda collapses, which is a possibility.

This is now a venti thread

post your ventis along with your ideas/thoughts/analysis/shitposts

Attached: 1520999018050.jpg (1080x1080, 291K)

>we
back to plebbit, normie

Attached: 954F3957-2BE6-4AB6-8C57-1AF23E8F822E.jpg (857x1128, 146K)

>Sup Forums isn't one person

Attached: ijj1aSW.png (485x443, 22K)

nice body, weird eyes

would tittyfuck

Ayyyyy, I didnt read the ds article, but I listened to him on the Shoah yesterday.

More Tittany Venti.

Attached: 1506360742845.jpg (250x298, 30K)

Where is the shoah clip?

Can't find it on jewtube

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 8K)

Oh hai Ms. Venti

Stop mutt posting faggot sage

Youre gonna have to develop some low time preference and listen to the whole Shoah on trs.biz.

It's a good Shoah, very important state of th movement sort of thing.

WW3 happens, everyone gets so tired of arguing they fall asleep for politics and take a giant dirt nap for 20 years.

We we're never winning. Until America starts deporting/executing niggers in the streets we're not winning by any means.

Attached: sam.png (696x509, 220K)

We are losing, and fuck this ugly mutt.

Venti is shit, she waxes her arms and legs, no traditional woman would do that.

>still unironically believing in a culture war

Whichever side ends up getting more hot successful males will win

If you're not getting /fit/, looksmaxxing, training MMA, trying to make money off of crypto and the upcoming quantum market, and going out trying to improve your social skills and getting as much pussy as possible, you're not gonna make it.

There is no culture war, you're not lifting for Hitler because of the upcoming race war, your pepes didn't make you a veteran in the meme war, you're a faggot.

The other day I saw a post of a guy making typical jew conspiracy accusations, saying MMA is brainwashing people from "organizing grassroots movements". I can't believe people like that still exist, that prioritize politics and current events over their own individual life success. It doesn't matter if we live under capitalism or communism, you are never gonna get a fair shake. Even if Trump lowers taxes, oh damn that was really the reason you couldn't achieve success and happiness but now it's solved, huh?

Attached: Jon+Kortajarena+Single+Man+Milan+Premiere+syb4lac8zszl.jpg (393x594, 55K)

It ends with globalization and shared identities across borders and genetically-engineered genres of mankind living in space, managed by AI, arranged in local governments under an interstellar declaration of human rights. Much less embarrassing in front of the Ayys that way.

lol fag

The gay mafia rules with an iron fist. Babies are murdered by the millions. And kids are eating tide pods. Yeah we lost the culture war. Sorry.

I actually agree with most of this, except the culture war is DEFINITELY real

having a bunch of chads is part of the war. I'm a peroforming musician so I'm always trying to network with people, I've even networked with some pretty decent people in the last year.

I am trying to make a lot of money, make connections, and bide my time until I think the time is right. I am actually trying to create an infastructure for right-wing art, but I am trying to secure a position of power and notoriety first.

Like 5 kids ate tide pods, Pastor Anderson is planting new churches by the month (dude who advocates for homo genocide), and niggers abort their kids.

0/10 demoralization

Honestly I see white nationalism/race realism/people just being unironically racist all over the place online now and the left doesn't seem to have much of a response because they have already driven most of the people there by just calling 99% of society racist constantly.

>having lots of casual sex will make me happy
It's just broken people trying to emulate a real affectionate relationship and everyone involved ends up JUSTed.

Is that you James?

>Honestly I see white nationalism/race realism/people just being unironically racist all over the place online now and the left doesn't seem to have much of a response because they have already driven most of the people there by just calling 99% of society racist constantly.

Okay i have been seeing this a lot too, but I thought maybe it was just because I am in somewhat of an echo chamber and I am always looking for it.

Also, the "alt-right"-sphere of e-celebs seem to have become somewhat normalized. Lauren Southern met up with Nigel Farage and then did a speech at the UN building. I also see boomers sharing her as well.

This is a girl who flirts with white nationalism and has talked about things like demographic replacement and other Sup Forums-tier topics.

I dunno, seems like a victory for me. I don't see any left-wing grassroots activists making huge progress like this too often

I want to impregnate her.

Attached: 1520995377431.png (300x780, 416K)

>right wing
Lol

The "elite" own both sides. They will always own you. The CIA, NSA, White House, don't care because all roads lead to Rome.

Right wingers are just as judgemental and oppressive as left wingers. They are both trying to take away your freedoms, they both set bad social conditioning paradigms. Like say when lefties wanna put affirmative action in effect and restrict freedoms of speech, and then righties enact awful policies like the war on drugs and war on terror and refuse to acknowledge how this devastates many communities; and any other 3rd party sets a bad paradigm too.

Art will never be right wing because it's not its area. Yeah yeah 80's Reagan Miami Vice Kurt Russell Trump, all incredibly libertarian syndicalist type guys. Guys like Trump get it because they know Republicans are stupid. Trump kept changing parties. Trump believes in freedoms for the people. Most importantly, Trump will get his way because he knows that his own success trumps everything else in life. I never shit talk Trump, his mafia connections, nepotism, etc because he's the man. You are not the man. Supporting Trump does not make you the man. You are setting a paradigm wherein you even require the help of politicians of any wing to keep your life or society in general from falling apart, that somehow their decisions to restrict your freedoms actually can do so.

Oh, how did humanity ever survive before decadent western cucked civilization?

now right wing memes have been absorbed by large numbers of people the result will either be a complete lockdown of the internet or we actually win.
Anyone who researches the main ideas of the right independently, without going through their left wing media filter, has to acknowledge that you can't fault the logic of our positions. You can only argue from an emotional position based on the premises of a very new(in philosophical terms) and hastily taped together ideology that was created purely in order to destroy something it didn't like.
The hypocrisies of the left are too many and too profound to ignore for anyone who is truly seeking the truth.
Some people will go into denial, anger, then comes sadness then acceptance.
It may take a long time for people to get through the stages and liberals are very prone to getting stuck on the first two when faced with uncomfortable facts.
The left wing media is still trying to sell them the comforting lies and many are grasping them with two hands and clinging on for dear life.
The democrats and the media have been exposed as liars far too many times, they are trying to override the truth bombs with trump hate but I think the media may be digging a hole for itself.
We need to be ready in the event any of our platforms get shut down. Always drop redpills and crumbs for normies in their comment sections and on their celebs social media profiles. This could be a long, LONG war of attrition desu.

I wouldn't say we are winning. We ard definitely at the helm of change right now. But if anything, the division is becoming more clearly defined. I expect both race and civil wars throughout the West within the next 25 years.

We already won. What we're experiencing now are the death rattles of a dying age.

We are losing the demographic battle. We need the current political paradigm to be destroyed if we are to do anything

>being this non white

Attached: C.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Idk that the right is winning but I know the left is being made to chill the fuck out. Much like Obama era faggots made calling every middle eastern person a raghead a big NONO, Trump era is turning this trans debate shit on it's head and stopping gender fluid shit in it's tracks

This is a big part, im partially involved with local politics but never go to the meetings because all who attend are massive geeks. Yes that probably shouldn't affect my decision to help but in reality when im already public with derided ideas the last thing i need is to be standing next to fedora wearing autists.

At some point, a strong, functional culture is going to take over. Might be the Chinese, or the Muslims, or another culture. But the weakening and cucking of the whites and the West can go on for only so long before someone else takes advantage of the situation. We're living in a contemptible time, when ideologues are running our countries into the ground.

>right wingers are just as judgemental and oppressive as left wingers

Yeah obviously people want to oppress what they hate and promote what they love. Every government oppresses/promotes certain people or ideologies.

The question is, what does your society hate/love? I want to send fags to the chair and promote nuclear families.

>muh war on drugs
The only problem is that it isn't a real war on drugs. Trump is finally making some sense talking about killing drug dealers.

That's an actual war on drugs. That is an actual solution. Sure, we could argue that "legalizing all drugs" is a solution, but it's not the solution I want.

>art will never be right wing
Why not?

Many classical composers were sympathetic to fascism and other right-wing ideologies.

Just because the left infiltrated the arts and neo-cons ignored the arts in the 20th century does not mean that art is inherently leftist or something.

>Trump believes in freedoms for the people
What does this even mean? He promoted punching protesters and is against many things.

He literally wants to kill drug dealers and he recently told republicans that they need to "go further right".

>You want the government to do things and stop not letting you do other things!!
true libertarian intellectualism

Conservatives can never win the so-called 'culture-war'. Look at history, you are perpetual losers. The only reason you are fighting a 'culture-war' is because it distracts you from issues that actually matter. If you are voting based on 'SJWs' or the War on Christmas, you are ignoring the fact that billionaires are robbing you blind.

>strawman
Lol

What would I rather do, strive to improve myself so I can better fulfill my male gender biological reproductive strategy=infinite casual sex, or sit at home making pepes and basically being JIDF but without pay?

The entire reason we even know who guys like Bill Clinton, Trump etc even are is because they managed to build themselves up to a point in life where they can fuck whoever they want.

This is the ultimate power fantasy, the ultimate superpower. This is what power and money are really all about. Every time you see a girl who is at least a 6/10, you'd fuck her even if you're not that into her at all. But you're too much of a cuck to fuck her or rape her, so instead you jack off to shota futa or become rich enough to hire dominatrixes every weekend.

You're all repressed and all denying yourselves your real desires, your alpha male reproductive strategy. The family unit is bullshit, the virgin waifu shit is retarded. Follow your real alpha instincts, that is if you have them.

That's everyone's asshole unless they bleach it

Attached: 1517981363749.png (596x598, 862K)

You were never winning. You just think you were because you only visit echo chambers.

It's going to end with me impregnating that half niggress.

>I want to promote things I like
Yeah. Here's the reality- it's a power play. You are so powerless and insignificant and affected by social conditioning (for example: "i hate fags because its DEGENERATE and REAL MEN HATE FAGS because thats the mentality I have received from my community and I want this community to respect me"), that you latch onto a side and defend that side and morph into that side and become more and more extremist and less self aware because your own unadultered views could never be implemented. You're unhappy and want to make yourself more happy and those you perceive to oppose you to be less happy.

Fags are people like everyone else. They deserve to be free and happy like everyone else.

Being left wing or right wing OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL SPECTRUM wing is setting a bad paradigm for your life.

Everyone deserves to be happy, but sometimes someone's happiness infringes on someone else's happiness. This is why you should take care of your own shit and improve your life to better deal with such things, like learning MMA, insteaf of creating large government, military, corporatism, intelligence and surveillance blobs that ultimately destroy you.

I bet her pussy smells like cheeseburgers and warm milk.

Mmm, cheeseburgers.

>How do you think the culture war is going to end?

Multicultural dystopia. Rape gangs and radical activists are by-product of this goal, not the tool or goal itself. All that bs that happening is not a real deal for people in power. When white male are done, (((they))) will destroy any social group with political power, or which is majority. People of colour and femenists would be wrecked, when they prove to be barriers to globalization.

Attached: 1520802803599.png (640x640, 820K)

How do I bleach my asshole?

>social conditioning
>my community told me so

I have never met a single person in real life who wants to kill faggots. The average person is brainwashed into thinking they are just normal people like everyone else, like yourself. Bunch of fag enablers.

They are not people. They are AIDs ridden sodomites and 90% of them are pedophiles. They don't reproduce, they recruit through molestation. If you let them fester, it creates many many many more problems over time.

>being left or right is setting a bad paradigm for your life

Sure, having an undying loyalty to either side is probably not smart since they can become co-opted or go off the rails.

>Everyone deserves to be happy

Where did you find this cute haiku? A meme on facebook being shared by a 32 year old woman?

You're a faggot dude. A basic-bitch libertarian.

Why on Earth would you believe that anyone "deserves" to be happy by default? This is a manufactured lie sold to you by marketing firms because they want you to buy their shit to make yourself happy, because you "deserve it".

Holy shit the absolute state of lolbertarians

Always the same pics being posted
Gif numilkies

I don't think much has changed in the grand scheme of things. A lot of the people in the 'movement' are just into the memes or 'bloodsports'. They want entertainment from the current internet fad, not actually be involved in it beyond posting a bunch of cartoon frogs on twitter.

Hating fags is social policy numero uno for right wingers and all men in tons of cultures like slav and latino and african and basically all of them.

Turn on any right wing radio guy like Michael Savage and all you hear is SODOMITES WITH AIDS PEDOPHILES wow how original

I never claimed to be libertarian, I think libertarians are as dumb as you

I am closer to anarchy but without actually giving a single fuck about politics. I don't want to implement my politics in society because its a lost cause and useless and will not affect my hapiness

I dunno about you but I deserve to be happy, which is why I works towards achieving it. Not by being a consumer who buys into advertizing and typical corporatist propaganda ("you have the freedom to give us your money in exchange for products that we convinced you will give you happiness, capitalism is great and if you disagree you're a commie")

I believe everyone deserves to be happy, but I also know how to spot weak fags that neglect their individual value and happiness in order to associate themselves with the impotent power play that is being politically active. Keep voting for your rulers that promise to make you happy, not that the vote mattered. I have no rulers.

This

I would pay good money just for the privilege of eating her ass.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1349, 205K)

Poor venti

Cat ladies and pink haired fags are a fad. A Darwin Award dead end. You have to reproduce to win. Libtards have abortions and homos.

>useless and will not affect my hapiness

Of course it will

>I believe everyone deserves to be happy
Pedos, serial killers, and communists too?

>I have no rulers
yes you do

The Left will NOT give up. They will not back down, nor will they ever compromise. They are zealots on a moral crusade to establish the dominance of their religion. This summer of 2018 we will see an escalation of their violence. They are determined to prevail and they will NOT stop. Not without a literal fight. Give up thinking you can reason with them, convince them, win them over with overtures of peaceful coexistence. They will not bend, so they must be broken. Only when brought to heel and made utterly submissive will the violence finally end. Either that, or they must be removed. These are the only options.

Attached: IMG_20170817_124118.jpg (752x440, 72K)

i unironically believe that people on pol is a faggot.

not an homosexual, which would be ok. a faggot.

only a faggot would turn down that nice piece of ass because "cross breeds are degenerate REEEEE". if your political view, whatever it is, obfuscates your ability to see how hot someone is, then you're faggots. easy as that.

I think it is going to end in a massive backlash with every last kike and nigger dead world wide.

This post explains Southern Italy.

prove me wrong. tell me she isn't hot just because she's a mutt.

we will find out come 2025,hope it dies out like the hippies did keep fighting till then

>I can't tell if we're in a better or worse position than we were in 2017 now.
No

The (((Alt-Right))) destroyed it:

1. Futurefash became "fashwave", turning it into ugly post modernism and religious recruiting, not positive futurism (anti-dystopian futurism). Fashwave was the musical genre anyways.

2. MAGA becoming Boomer cucked

3. Feminity vs. Feminism/MGTOW is now becoming transgenderism/transhumanism vs. real girls.

4. Chans are dead and users are castrated with nihilism, commenting only in shill blue-pill threads and /christian/8ch raids.

5. KEK and meme magic becomes c,u,ckistan and attracts Jewish (((esoteric))) shills like Robert Sepher (black sun Bodhi Mantra). Meme magic/neo-chaos magic is now forgotten.

6. Ancient History becomes "WE WUZ hurr durr we reversed your meme white people" and "Ancient Alien, no demons, woaaaaaa!"

7. "Redpilling" becomes "vandalize local business with lame posters and go to rallies for Deep State e-celebs! March against ANTIFA now! IRL reeeee! /ourguys/ reeee!"

8. Anti-white exposing becomes 1,000,000 EurAsian threads a week ("asians girls are best replacement for white girls!") and obsessing on black guys fucking white QTs.

9. Alt-Right is exposed as Dugin's Alt-Bolshevism and all you little faggots who followed Hillary's scam to call yourselves Alt-Right end up demoralized.

The only good thing to come out of this whole thing is that it taught a generation not to follow leaders or trust the flicking screens (any media) or the characters on it. Also more people are Jew wise (Christianity's scam, Holohoax, pedo occult Deep State) and NatSoc aware (usury, false history).

Attached: the great meme war grandpa.png (301x336, 80K)

Both sides will always lose, that's the purpose of the hegelian dialect. Maybe the left will win this time but soon after the right will win and the tables will turn again a little bit after. There's never been, in history, this much information about who's behind the curtains, using us all for wicked purposes, yet people still go on with their lives.
So, again, the wealthy will keep winning and poor idiots will keep losing.

You're the very definition of a beta orbiter that spends his savings on camwhores.
Brittany is a 5/10 at best with lots of make up, skimpy clothes and favourable lighting.
You take that away and she's a fucking goblin.
If you go crazy FOR THAT you've either got a terrible sexual resumee or none at all for that matter.

I hope not. Death to america.

Attached: Amerimutt.gif (252x188, 2.64M)

What is next oh wise one? What can we expect for the remainder of 2018. What can we expect for the next few years to come?

ayyyyy lmaaaaoooo

>take make up away from girls and they look average
>favourable lighting while streaming is a bad thing

got anything else to add, captain obvious?

she doesn't look that bad to me, i understand that tastes are subjective, but when someone gets too much hate, that raises my suspicion. And given we are on pol, that reason might be "she's a mutt therefore she's ugly" don't you think?

Attached: B9FE6789-8750-4898-91E4-6042F2D1495E.jpg (555x1333, 142K)

nobody wins a war but banking sector

would you mind linking your music i always try to support other right wing thinking people
but i could understand if you dont want to post any kind of personal information on Sup Forums even if its just your music

There is only 1 outcome, we win
we win because cultural Marxism is insane and it is really all about short-term profits for the retards globalist politicians involved.

And that's what its all about, making sure they lose their profits, making sure their donations go down the drain. Again and again and again and again, like we did during the Trump campaign when Hillarys team of donors and shills lost all their money and their shit after the election.

It's global so if we lose then humanity is lost, i dont even think the globalists really want that. Tbh Our victory is inevitable

Attached: 1508239941375.jpg (620x330, 39K)

>How do I bleach my asshole?
ask a thai

What the fuck dawg i never knew venti was packing like that

Not saying those things are bad for a streamer, I'm saying that with all those favourable things going for her she's still a 5/10.
She posted her tits here, at least allegedly, and not only she's got a weird body but her boobs are very dissapointing considering her cleavage (again, clothes do a lot).
This place is all about muttcalling, it's not just about Venti, so no I don't see the correlation between that and faggotry.

we're witnessing counter culture. Normies can't keep up with the rapidity of memes and they are afraid.

Despite memes to the contrary, in America we have the one drop rule. One drop of nigger blood and you're just another nigger, which is why 98% of white Americans are 100% white. When I look at Venti, I just see a nigger.

>What is next oh wise one? What can we expect for the remainder of 2018. What can we expect for the next few years to come?
I don't do prophecy, user. But if I were to guess, more "FEAR FEAR FEAR!!".
Hope and fear is their greatest weapon in the Hegelian meme war, and hope is dangerous for (((them))) right now.

Attached: pepe seen too much.jpg (509x339, 18K)

libshits have one almost literally ever culural war in history
how do you think this one will go, numb nuts?
and even if we won, do you think it mean any goddamn thing with that sort of track record?
no, of course not

Only if u make up with daddy sargon

>The (((Alt-Right)))
Please ignore the nigger shill

Are we still winning? Brexit, Trump, and now Italy is potentially about to skewer the EU and the Hungarian elections are in April,

I'd say it's looking pretty good.

kek

Nobody buys your red kool-aid anymore, Spencer.

Attached: fbi feds cia friends 4.png (658x507, 131K)

That is why we target their money you dumb fuck!
We hit them where it hurts
we fuck their market, kill their globalist dreams and shit on their face

(((antifa))) is for idiots who support the establishment

I thought BREXIT is stagnated?

>libshits going all out trying to censors the goyim
>nearly 3 years of anti trump propaganda which doesn't work
>antifa chimping out because they're afraid
>CNN on record low of literally everything
>Oscar ratings are going though the basement
>established parties losing votes on a daily basis
>Italy just went full right

I don't know man, you tell me who's winning

cry for some nigger for me plz
pooooor pooooooooor nigers
awww
the mudslimes dont have enuff moneyz, poooor pooor
awwww

fucking idiot retard

Attached: what the left does.jpg (800x500, 257K)

No, the transition deal is almost finished and we're scheduled to leave by December 2020

>I thought BREXIT is stagnated?
>plz let the EU elites own all of eurpe
you would like that wouldn't you
you fucking shill faggot

Attached: 1497439888076.jpg (852x852, 88K)

you're still missing the goddamn point
it literally do not matter what you do because the other side takes the easy stance
none of this matters
it's not a matter of goals, it's a matter of the path of least resistance
whites are done
white are already done
the libshits/commies/whatever-the-fuck will always win in the end because theirs is the easier path for retards and most people are retarded