Shitposting aside, what exactly is wrong with this guy being National Security Advisor?

Shitposting aside, what exactly is wrong with this guy being National Security Advisor?

Attached: boltonjohn_032914getty.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf7VPklv8GY
youtube.com/watch?v=HWdtPy4fQ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1511687760174.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

israel first neo-con zionist boomer

Attached: bolton redpill 3.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Nothing

Butthurt muslims and libs

Attached: 3456789.png (613x499, 54K)

>inviting the neocon snakes who wasted $3 trillion on Iraq back into power

What even was the point of electing Trump if THIS is the direction he takes? I wanted a border wall, not another Shittle Eastern war.

Attached: Sapito deprimido.jpg (900x466, 34K)

>he scares terrorists

Except the Sunni terrorists and the Saudi regime who want to attack Iran with him...

He's literally the guardian of Zion according to Israel but he's based praised kek let Donald ,d

For those who lack historical knowledge. The USA treatment of enemies during the Obama years has not improved the USA position on the world stage. It is time for a change. Bolton is that change, If USA does not reclaim the oceans China will dominate the trade routes. The USA will become China's bitch.

We are going to war with Iran, look at the last minute of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=kf7VPklv8GY

"Before 2019 we will celebreate in Tehran"

>what exactly is wrong with this guy

Attached: kike bolton.jpg (1216x806, 215K)

Shitposting aside, what exactly is wrong with Bush 2.0 being President.

Attached: bush 2.0.png (1024x663, 972K)

He thinks other countries winning at the UN is bad for America.

For a lot of non-interventionist conservatives and most libertarians and AnCaps it signals a continuation of the US foreign policy of the past 50 years of fighting many wars around the world that maybe don't need to be fought by America.
America was, at its birth, symbolised by the rattlesnake and the phrase "Don't tread on me" and a declaration of liberty in the face of foreign tyranny. This man is a continuation of the kind of foreign policy that ensures America is no longer the snake, but the boot.

Where is a true tyrant when you need him? Why not use nuke the entire middle east and get it over with?

The USA and Russia alone can level the entire region and stop all these softball money grabbing war profiteering efforts to back the oven dodging kikes. Just nuke it all.

Attached: 1521788356848.png (1024x663, 1.07M)

It's really an amazing thing seeing the Trump disciples on Sup Forums change their positions so quickly whenever Herr Donald says something that contradicts what he said a few months ago. Why should we waste our money defending an advanced country like South Korea when we run a deficit? Oh wait never mind it's a huge issue. Why should we care about Syria when Syria itself and its allies can handle the terrorists in its territories? Doesn't matter, we need to bomb Syria more.

he is a major reason the US invaded iraq. if saddam was still in power in iraq there never would have been an ISIS.

Oh I dunno, that whole crashing the economy thing while being in 2 simultaneous foreign wars thing might be part of it.

if all jews were still in the camps there would never have been and iraq war or (((911)))

Attached: zzf_16_home_depot (2).jpg (650x542, 101K)

Attached: Trump-Simpson3.png (639x410, 315K)

He wants us to fight for Israel in the Middle East forever.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The USA is about to become China's bitch because of how poorly Trump is handling global policy. And now with Bolton in the white house as his Nat Sec Adviser, we'll probably get dragged into another big war, maybe with Iran, and will finally take the plunge into 2nd rate power. We're going to be going the way of Great Britain soon enough.

If the USA hadn't funded the Mujahadeen against the Soviets there might not have been an Al Qaeda, and definitely wouldn't have been a 9/11.

BOOMERS FUCK OFF

Saudi regime backs him 100%, he only scares anti-zionists.

>implying that "al queda" did (((911)))
and not the kikes

Attached: 5-dancing-agents.jpg (307x164, 13K)

GAY MARCO RUBIO LOVES HIM FOR ONE.

He is a major part of why we were in Iraq and now he wants to invade Iran. America is going to spend 50 years and $500 trillion in debt to fight Israel's fights for them. Bolton is a good goy.

Trump is FUUUCKING UPPP HOLY SHIT!!!!!

this fucking poster is everything wrong with pol. Get with JQ or GTFO!

What are the odds this is another chess move?
>GET OUT LEDDIT KEK NEWFAG REEEEE
But srsly the left has been demanding Trump go hard on Russia and NK so Trump is like "oh wut, u want foreign wars? OK HERE YOU FUCKING GO HOW ABOUT *THIS* ONE BITCHES" so the left shits a collective brick about going to war and every MSM outlet demands no more foreign wars.
Then he can go "oh, looks like you guys on the left actually support my campaign promise of pulling out of foreign wars after all :) done! Bolton you're out, let's bring someone else in who won't start a war and get back to shaking hands with Russia and NK and staying the fuck out of the middle east."

Attached: art_of_the_deal.png (500x566, 90K)

Any Trump supporters here want to defend Bolton. Even /r/the_Donald seems pretty upset about it.

listen up goyim we need you to die for Israel

*applause*

Attached: barely a jew bolton.jpg (1062x993, 177K)

BUSH - CHENEY - RUMSFELD - BOLTON FAILED, AND WILL FAIL AGAIN.
>MANY MURICAN LIVES WILL BE REKT.

>GASS PARTY ON JOOSNIGHTS.

>change
>cheney’s little lackey
no thanks, neocons had their chance and they threw us into a recession

youtube.com/watch?v=HWdtPy4fQ6U
>Pompey is no deep philosopher, he will take a symbolic loss for real weakness.

Goys, goys please calm down. Trump is clearly virtue signalling with the Jews and neo-cons here, but I'm very doubtful how significant of a change this will mean in our overall policies, as Trump knows very well that another war means no 2nd term

Attached: u wot m8.jpg (669x590, 47K)

My theory: This move is forcing EVERYONE to say "fuck no, no more running around the middle east fighting wars we don't have to fight". We all know Trump doesn't make final decisions, he Art of the Deal's it and puts feeler offers out there for a purpose and easily discards his move even when he's just made it (firing people a month after hiring them etc). Everyone serves a purpose and I would bet the purpose of this is to unite EVERYONE against going to war in the middle east which, as he promised on his campaign run, he wanted to stop doing. Now he'll be able to point to all the outrage and say "good, we're all on the same page" and toss Bolton out, saying "I've decided to listen to the people, aren't I a good president?" and get bonus points too.

Attached: Liberal-Media-Hypocrisy-2.jpg (640x470, 68K)

Nothing.

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

Trump has very often ignored or done the opposite of what his advisers tell him.
Maybe he isn't the type who likes to surround himself with yes-men and want to be challenged occasionally.

The true Trumpcucks will defend anything he does. Even hiring a neocon warhawk who helped orchestrate the failed Iraq war that Trumpcucks pretended to hate just yesterday. Bolton helped pave the way for ISIS and now he's back in charge again. Trumpcucks are sucking his dick today after they were saying just yesterday how bad ISIS was and how wrong neocons were. Trumpcucks have no principles or morals.

Ok . So he's our guy .

/ourguy/, but yes, yes he is, Newfriend.

Attached: 1512995309156.jpg (699x652, 233K)

>good, good...

Attached: 3189549743_f7a14d1807_b.jpg (788x1024, 259K)

He is a signatory of PNAC (((Project for a New American Century)))

Basically he's in the neo-con Zionist group that attacked itself on 9/11 to justify going to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan, Yemen, and later Iran.

This is also putting a lot of scrutiny and magnifying glasses on Bolton, Israel, the WMD shit, 9/11, etc, who knows what that thread is going to unravel when everyone on both sides starts picking at it and the media is spotlighting Bolton and his history 24/7 for the next couple weeks.

Attached: liberal_digging_backfires.png (493x499, 206K)

>jew score 3
fucking octajewn still gets a one way train ticket
a free pair of striped pajamas

Attached: 1409437333675.gif (300x148, 990K)

Attached: 20130526-183046.jpg (320x386, 36K)

The Doomsday Clock has just been moved to TWO MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT.
He's a frothing at the mouth all out balls to the wall bloodthirsty serial killing maniac.
Also, he looks like a partially shaven dog.
But hey. It's the way things are going, generally, so I don't mind. Go for it. Bring it on if shakes things up. Armageddons cool I'm not doing anything else.

Attached: IMG_3003.jpg (220x220, 41K)

Both of you are burger brains. He wants to destroy the biggest threat to (((them))).

MAGA ! PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW PEDE! NO BRAKES

Attached: 4L_MWUzTHqf.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Nothing wrong per say so long as Trump is in charge, but there’s no doubt he will be pushing hard for harsher sanctions on Russia and Iran, and he’ll probably want more troops to Syria, which is fucking retarded since our presence there does zero to make the American people safer. My guess based on Trump’s behavior and Bolton’s statement on the reunification of Korea is that Bolton will be one of the top guys on the North Korean denuclearization agreement, will become a social problem in the white house by early 2019, and will be let go in the spring or summer of 2019.

NOPE

>DESTROY ALL ENEMIES.

the big jew stars behind him?

Why would the dancing Schlomos go on a TV show in Israel if this was a conspiracy

Trumpcucks will make up lots of delusional excuses pretending what's happening isn't really happening until they can't deny it anymore and then switch to "wtf i love dying for israel now" without missing a beat. Trumpcucks will sing the praises of globalism and go get blown up in some third world hellhole for Great Zion because a New York City liberal Hollywood reality star pretending to be a Republican told them to.

>Tfw you expected Trump to start autistically shrieking "GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW" and order the deployment of America's entire arsenal of nuclear weapons against Israel the moment he was sworn into office.

Attached: 2018-03-20-thikkk.jpg (331x254, 65K)

jewbris

with the people this is that she devil hillary clintons objective and why suck neocon dick if he is on his way out as you say?

It's crazy to me how many times Trump can do this move and even his supporters freak out and shout that the sky is falling the minute it's announced when he's done this "hire people who disagree with him to get as much info out of them as possible, then discard them" and "expose the hypocrisy of the MSM/left by doing exactly what they've been demanding, then discard the plan once they've discredited themselves" move and STILL people are hair-trigger ready to jump ship and not just wait to see what he has planned. Everyone's acting like just hiring this guy means millions of soldiers are about to be boots on the ground in Iran tomorrow.

Attached: artofthedealpng.png (505x453, 118K)

zionism aside, what's wrong with OP?

Replaced a General with a political hack chicken hawk neocon with a record of failures including one of the biggest in US history - the preemptive invasion of Iraq on the basis of destroying chemical weapons that were never found and wouldn't have posed any threat to the US even if they did exist. No real way to sugar coat this or be optimistic.

Attached: 4d-chess.jpg (673x748, 154K)

Nothing is wrong if you don't mind all of your tax money going to endless wars for Israel and thousands or hundreds of thousands of Americans perpetually dying in endless wars for Israel with a stray nuke or two hitting Florida or Texas.

YOU THINK DE CONSTRUCTION IS DEATH, YOUR AN IDIOT, YOU SHOULD BE HUNG BY YOUR OWN HEMP ROPE.

>Silly whore pic 'be' relative.

Attached: n.jpg (820x550, 68K)

>No real way to sugar coat this or be optimistic.

the shills will try

Attached: Mission Accomplished.jpg (2000x1000, 435K)

>he actually thought elections mean anything
The people change but the policies stay the same, retard. There's no electing your way out of this mess. The US will be used up until it's dry and then discarded as the parasites move to the next great host.
At least you have the Constitution - until you become a minority and it's forcibly changed while you watch and cry.
>b-but muh elections!

The US is going to become China's bitch no matter what. Demographics will see to that.

Do they not speak english in Aussieland?

a;so why does the SAVIOUR OF ZION LOOK LIKE FUKIN NED FLANDERS?

cares too much about sandland and africa, not enough about SEA.
maybe he changed

>Art of the Deal according to you: the first offer I put on the table is my final offer. This is why Trump is a billionaire and you're a poorfag. It's basic negotiation tactics 101: make a wildly unreasonable offer to see how everyone reacts and then tone it back from there or change course entirely for a bigger purpose. Basic A/B testing shit. It's embarrassing how quick everyone is to lose their fucking minds and run around like chickens with their heads cut off every time Trump starts his standard negotiation process.

Attached: grabherbythepussy.jpg (750x574, 44K)

i don't think many US troops will die in an invasion of iran. they can't fight for shit.
literally when britain invaded iran during WW2 Tehran was taken within about one week of fighting. (It took 3 but they spend 2 weeks negotiating with the Iranians while their tanks sat outside Tehran ... the Iranians didn't meet their demands so Tehran was taken in one single day).

srry mate bad grammar wasnt it hillary clinton who wanted to bomb iran not donald trump?

> for a bigger purpose
Hmm, so time travel aromatic 6D checkers it is then

>Czech
>trying to understand how ACTUAL world powers operate

Yeah, he still doesn't. I think this is just a way at least try and appease some warhawks, so he can get shit done in congress. Also might be trying to turn the heat up a bit before his meeting with Kim.

I was an ardent Trump supporter in 2016 but I literally wouldn't vote for him again if he went to war in Syria or Iran, and so will the rest of his base. The one skill that Trump is genius level at is reading crowds, so he knows he will lose his base if he goes to war, or at the very least I hope he know that.

No matter who we vote for we still get a christcuckold slave of israel

I seem to remember Sup Forums losing their minds after Shayrat. That's likely going to become a weekly occurrence with this guy in charge of national security.

No one goes to fight until all shitskin get cleared out. Or at least don't participate in the war domestically

>Everyone's acting like just hiring this guy means millions of soldiers are about to be boots on the ground in Iran tomorrow.

Absurd levels of hyperbolic, overemotional hysteria such as those described above are almost always deeply suspect and worthy of skeptical evaluation. I don't get it, the instant Trump implements any sort of political move or strategy they don't personally agree with, huge segments of his apparent "supporters" immediately disown him kek. So much for having any faith in the boundless power of chaos lmao.

Attached: 1520982848664.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

He's hawkish as fuck, If we fight any war with North Korea it better be a fucking proxy war.

Fucking scum. These kind of people are the worst subhumans, even worse than SJWs.

For those believing americuck propaganda.
The only reason china is a threat is because traitorous capitalist kikes sent tons of jobs and industry there effectively building them up.

Its lend lease 2.0! To communists financed by amerikikes capitalists.

Its your fault china is a problem. You built them up kike humanist piece of shit

Trump just said last week he and McMaster were in good relations and he had no intention of resignation. Look what happened lol. Trump's such a failure

Fox News takes him seriously - that's all you need to know.

He's a smart guy, just not in the right way - he's like a younger, more war-hungry John McCain that also thinks it's still the 1970s.

>trump making decisions that will improve america's position on trade with china

The ironing.

>I was an ardent Trump supporter in 2016 but I literally wouldn't vote for him again if he went to war in Syria or Iran, and so will the rest of his base
He can't possibly NOT know this. Like, come on people. He dominated an election out of nowhere based on his ability to read crowds and understand what gains and loses him support. Everyone is acting like the left..."OMG DRUMPF TALKED TO SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE HE IS LITERALLY HITLER WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUKE CODES"
>I don't get it, the instant Trump implements any sort of political move or strategy they don't personally agree with, huge segments of his apparent "supporters" immediately disown him
It's been this way since day one when PJW and Ann Coulter lost their shit over some decision he made that turned out to be a nothingburger A/B test. People still haven't learned their lesson that Trump knows what he's doing and tests for reactions. He's been doing it for a year straight and not once has anything actually bad come out of it because he doesn't do these moves with the intention of anything except seeing how specific groups react to it so he can gauge the next move. He's the guy who touches a few chess pieces while he watches your face before he decides which one to actually play and he's been doing this for 2 years straight.
Trump could fire him over Twitter tomorrow, he gives no fucks, there's no Iran war coming chicken little.

Attached: trumporange.jpg (670x377, 33K)

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

>I'm orf the Trump train.
Wavey lines of a memory scene.
Anyway. Who cares. Fuck it. We go along on the liberal boiled frog of peace course and we're done anyway. Death or Glory comes from fuck it so fuck it.
It's mad.
But not doing something chaotic is certain death for us right now anyway. I'd rather burn the world than give it to the shitstains so we either cause chaos until we win or until we die. Fuck it will provide a solution.

Attached: IMG_2764.png (1458x892, 1.48M)

You are free to explain the logic in his decision. I have been on the regular conservative boards and they are even more against it than here. Which I found surprising but really shouldn't have. The Republican party isn't the party of Bush and Lindsey Graham neocons anymore. Just look at the primary results. People know failure when they see it and that entire gang including Bolton are the personification of failure. No need to bring that back into the spotlight. The media already does enough of that.

Trump's entire cabinet looks like he is redesigning it to invite pro Israel/war on Iran types. The guy he pulled up from CIA to lead State department is a Koch shill who bathes in Jew gold, too.

Not sure what 4D chess move this is. Maybe he will drag them out and expose them to the common man then fire them in a few months. Maybe. You never know.

why does he look like he's wearing someone else's skin as a suit

Attached: edgar.jpg (486x480, 29K)

>Maybe he will drag them out and expose them to the common man then fire them in a few months
It wouldn't be the first time. For 2 years now he's put people he wants scrutiny on in the public eye for various reasons. He knows the media will attack anyone he shows support for and will show support for anyone he attacks.

So ask the bigger question: what does having this guy under the spotlight and everything in his history dug up and frontpaged everywhere lead to? He knows hiring this guy isn't going to lead to the media hailing Bolton as a great guy and make everyone cry out in support of going to war with Iran, he's not retarded...so what does having everyone shit on this guy and the idea of going to war accomplish on the bigger chessboard?

Attached: dod.jpg (900x500, 117K)

>muh demographics
ad incolarum incrementum fallacy.
if demographics decided who runs the show then we wouldn't all be bending the knee to the Jews who make up only 0.2% of the global population

>it's an a/b test
>so we shouldn't react in a way that shows what policies we support

Attached: 1519861802430.png (1277x556, 260K)

>so we shouldn't react in a way that shows what policies we support
No we should, but try to be less faggoty about it. Sup Forums is acting like a room full of women discovering a spider on the floor

It's not about running the show, it's about the state of the nation and its ability to retain its power and standard of living.
Also the Jews depend on the plethora of non Jews who will betray their nation for them. Like Joe Biden.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

he's being brought in to make the Norks and the Iranians shit their pants leading up to the negotiations. I don't like Bolton, but if you want to scare the shit out of people he's your guy

He shares the delusional, totally insane neocon belief that liberal democracy would have worked in Iraq and Afghanistan if only Obama hadn't withdrawn the troops. He thinks the surge was actually working or some bullshit. And he thinks we can still put democracy there if we spend more infinite money and lives and time I guess.
These complete morons think liberal democracy is still something valuable and something to spread the whole world even as it is currently tearing our own country apart and has been exposed as total corruption in places like Brazil and is certainly the same everywhere.
Watch his recent interview with Tucker on Fox. If these guys aren't so crazy as to believe their shit, then they are certainly just using war as a way to extract trillions from tax payers for their own freemason companies. Or they have some insane belief carried over from the elites of the Vietnam era that war is necessary to build good character in your country.
Obama's biggest mistake was not having all these fuckers assassinated, and if they drag us into more insane wars in the middle east the balance of the force will necessitate that someone will have to rise up and execute them all to save what's left of America from suicide.
They want Manifest Destiny 2.0 in the middle east. It isn't going to happen.

Attached: colonized.jpg (640x640, 151K)

he's already decided to sign the fucking thing and telling people to vote for it
this shit bill will bring down his presidency