Jewish girl thinks she's in love with me...

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

I took her virginity a couple nights ago(GOYED), been hanging a lot as well, she literally just told me over text that she's in love with me. I'm not in love with her and I only fucked her because I wanted to corrupt her so she's forever reminded that she's inferior to the goyim and that uncut goy dick is bigger and better than mutilated kike micropenis. She's on holiday here and wants me to visit her and even move there when she goes back to Israel. Idk what to do because i have a stable career but I think it would be great to travel and I can attempt to infiltrate the headquarters of their hivemind. I wanna see the face of the cuck jew father when she brings home a goy.

what do, Sup Forums

Attached: 14243353649436.jpg (89 KB, 830x871)

All urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/#.WrS1OmrOVKN

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Kill her and ship her body back to Israel

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

post tits. then post something that actually makes this relevant to Sup Forums.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

filename
memeflag
What you do is drink bleach

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

If you really like her:

Make her convert to Christianity
Have a Christian wedding
Put many babies into her
Raise them only as Christians

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

what do, Sup Forums

she'll wind up with your balls in her purse. I say you conduct yourself with more honor than the jews, but that's just me.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

The only based user in the thread.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Just go with it.

This is sort of off topic, since you're not talking about reproducing with her, but Sargon's troll idea of breeding out the Jews honestly isn't a bad one, if they're willing. The ultimate priority is to kill the Jewish identity. That's what drives them to behave as they do. Raise the kids as non-Jewish and you help the world become a better place.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

Attached: Jew-JIDF-shills.png (1.84 MB, 1271x2097)

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

They will still be 50% Ashkenazi though

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

another thing is that i have blue eyes and blond hair, but she has brown eyes and almost black hair, kinda don't want to poison my bloodline desu

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

Nice politics thread, faggot

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

I think that worked on me a decade ago. All I knew about Israel was that they were Jews and had hot chicks in their military.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

notyourblog
sage

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

The idea that there is a biological basis for the Jewish people is a myth (see Shlomo Sand). Most Jews are just descendants of European converts to Judaism who have nothing at all to do with Biblical Hebrews, and they only have a distinctive look because of inbreeding, if they even have that look, since they intermarry at such a high rate these days.

Why else do you think that Ashkenazis largely look like Germans or Slavs and that Sephardis look like Italian/Iberians/Greeks/etc?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Raise them only as Christians
They inherit the mental problems of jews
They are still half jude
Might decide that they want to be jewish

Ya senpai not a good idea

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

This. Honestly, most if not all Ashes are ok for breeding if you fucks can raise them right.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

You fuck it, you marry it. Marry her and raise uncut unkiked children.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

lol, op in love with a zaftig elohim

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

Just give them a good theological education and this isn't an issue, Judaism as a religion has no solid basis

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

And besides, with OP it seems like there is a chance that it develops into a mutual affection rather than the fetish-like behaviour that mixed-ethnic couples usually show. He says that it's just to spite her, but if he really meant that he wouldn't have made a thread where he knew that people would try to convince him to do otherwise, because he doesn't really want to spite her like he had originally planned to do

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

What are things that didnt happen for 500 shekels alex? Also fuck you for posting idf propaganda.

Attached: sarah-silverman-nudes-02.jpg (159 KB, 1600x1008)

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

I hate couples that are just in it for the novelty and that is the only thing keeping the family together. A child is suppose to be the binding agent to relationship. If they weren't born from true mutual love then wtf was it all for?

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

No, you didn’t

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

GOYED

You can't goy a jewish woman, only a jewish man.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Jew here, another Aryan seed for my people hheheheheh thanks user your genetics will serve us nicely.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Tell her you can't marry a jew, only a Christian, and she would have to convert. See if she backs down then.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

HAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT!!! Is that really her? Imagine being a literal refrigerator with arms and legs. This is worse than a Chloe shoop lmao!

Attached: 1517912003838s.jpg (3 KB, 125x124)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Attached: 759A0C71-7A3F-4D0C-9705-528559F0D488.jpg (44 KB, 680x633)

Levi James
Levi James

A lot of people mistake strong sexual attraction for mutual affection, which gets even worse when someone (like our waifufags) fetishizes another race. The culture encourages this kind of confusion though

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

That's what they want you to think. If you only knew what is written in the talmud.

Luke Long
Luke Long

American jews != israeli

Ayden James
Ayden James

Like the Muslim shahada, the Jewish idea of transmission through the maternal line holds no weight at all in a Christian context

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Nice propaganda image. Most kike girls are hideous and inbred, that bitch is genetically Russian or Ukrainian.

Nolan Ramirez
Nolan Ramirez

I don’t know why but that’s really unappealing

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

because she's got weird skinny tits and no shape to her waist at all.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

she wants to steal your seed for the jewish bloodline senpai . dont go for it .

Attached: 1520504766430.png (1018 KB, 1280x720)

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Take a DNA test, you're probably already Jewish. You're an idiot, marry her and have smart healthy offspring.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

a biological basis for the Jewish people is a myth
they only have a distinctive look because of inbreeding
Pick one faggot. Jews can be physically identified and Jewish people are genetically clearly different from Europeans. It can be identitfied in your genes if your greate-greate-grandfather was a Jew.
And there are more Jews than just Ashkenazis

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Make an honest women of her and put a ring on it. Convert her to Christianity. Stay away from Israel. It's an ambush.

Also double check that she was really a virgin. Sneaky jewish trickery.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Yeah, the figure looks bizzare, almost not human. Sort of masculine in shape but misproportional feminine features for the rest. Would not fap.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

virgin weaboo shares his fantasies about occurances that will never happen, Pt.33471

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

jewish heritage is transfered through mother. You thing you are enriching her while it is you who is getting jewed

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

I don't know what's your premise here. You are clearly a jew; national bolshevik flag.

Sage

Attached: 1520916515666.jpg (23 KB, 280x373)

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

they won't know I'm a JIDF shill

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Jewish chicks are nuts man, fucked this cute Israeli chick over the summer. Made me choke her in bed and sai " lest make a boy"
looked into it,Jews have to have one boy before they stop reproducing ( according to scripture)
mfw

Attached: IMG-0331.jpg (307 KB, 1830x951)

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

I hope this is bait. If not, you are a terrible person and should kys.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Jewishness is passed down the maternal line. Fuck a Jewish woman and our children will be Jews.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

I said that they're a group of European converts who have largely been inbreeding for a long time.

The idea that there is a distinctive Jewish DNA is also a myth, companies like 23andme were pressured by Jewish groups to arbitrarily start calling some DNA Jewish DNA since until that point there had been no such thing (and there is no such thing)

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

NazBol
You're already a kike lapdog anyway.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

According to Jewish religious law. But we aren't Jews so Jewish religious law means nothing to us

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

That's because they believe only people born of Jewish mothers are true Jews.

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

This. heritage is decided by the victors. Just tell that bitch that he isn't and he isn't.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Did she have blonde hair and big tits?

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

More than 3% jew blood and they're not allowed into the ethnostate. Don't throw away your future for a Jewess, there are plenty of white girls out there for you user.

Attached: ISgFKBP.jpg (232 KB, 900x1495)

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

"jew girls are hot, die for israel" thread
Memeflag

All fields, faggot

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

I think I'm falling for a Jewess lads

What do?

Attached: 1490320798002.jpg (74 KB, 720x398)

Joshua King
Joshua King

Christcucks, not even once.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

The ethnostate has to exist before I can be denied entrance to it.

Either way, I'm not seeing a Jewish girl right now. But if I was there wouldn't be anything inherently wrong with that if it was approached as I've mentioned

William James
William James

You're a real douche.

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Mexico doesn't even like this
Okay, shit.

Jewish girls can't help being GOYED

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

This is fake and gay.
But to be helpfull.
Fill her up with the goyjuice.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

She wants your foreskin

It's a trap

RUN AWAY

Adam Russell
Adam Russell

Dude! Hurry up & get herpes. Then give it to her. She will take that back to her hive! Its how they do us goy, do it. Biowarfare.

Attached: 1520237542997.jpg (60 KB, 700x511)

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

FAKE NEWS

Fuck off gentile scum

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

This is worse than cartel shit posted on here.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Kys shill

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Reverse Jew her. Fuck her and totally corrupt her till you get bored; then get something new.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

So pic related isn't related after all?

Fake and gay, kys

Blake Young
Blake Young

make her pregnant
profit

Jordan Edwards
Jordan Edwards

Kys degenerate

Daniel White
Daniel White

retarded fags who worships a kike on a stick. Keep sucking jew dick even when they spit on you. How pathetic can you be?

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Can you imagine how mad her dad would be if you married her/
And then what if you had a baby with her? That would be crazy. So much anger.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Have fun while she turns you into an alcoholic and mental patient! Jews are the worst.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

But Ashkenazis are 50% European

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

The best weapon against the Jew is the Gospel, not the gas chamber.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

The best weapon against the Jew is the Gospel, not the gas chamber.

Based Xtian formers jews amirite? :^)

Attached: jewforjesus-768x1024.jpg (90 KB, 768x1024)

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

kys larping whore

Attached: 1509808631133.png (191 KB, 805x1000)

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Ofcourse a fucking leaf would say this.

Attached: 1521716067987.jpg (2 KB, 125x80)

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

we leafs are pretty christian in general, praise God

Attached: 1509764653536.jpg (56 KB, 675x313)

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

Post them if you have them

Attached: 9a5efd79579cc51b1dad5f6fed255fef82b6974b6d15a5ce45be650157d37cf9.jpg (64 KB, 602x600)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

if I post enough jpegs of swastikas on the internet and get my mom to watch TGSNT, I will beat the Jews!

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

You're on a list in Israel for posting here, don't think you're not.

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Allahu akbar to you to

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

I said that they're a group of European converts who have largely been inbreeding for a long time.
No, Ashkenazis are most likely a mix between Europeans and Semites.

The idea that there is a distinctive Jewish DNA is also a myth
Even Irish and Greeks have distinct DNA. Of course the Ashkenazis can be genetically identified too.

And i don't care and never refered to 23andme.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

No, Ashkenazis are most likely a mix between Europeans and Semites.

Maybe if Khazars are Semites. Otherwise it's basically just European converts, or converts from whatever country they lived in for a long time.

Even Irish and Greeks have distinct DNA. Of course the Ashkenazis can be genetically identified too

Not if their DNA is just derived from various European gene pools (Germanic/Slavic for Ashkenazi, Iberian/Maghrebi/Italian/etc. for Sephardic)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

She's hot as fuck dude.

Stop being retarded and marry her and put white Christian babies inside her.

Xavier Bailey
Xavier Bailey

u should kys

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

OP is dirt bag. That cool is too awesome for you. A blonde that is handy with an M16. You are a monster. Hope she finds out how evil you are.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

I think 3% is a fair cut off. In the white ethnostate everyone less than 95% white has to be sterilized

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Basically everyone is like
we're scythians
because it's true lol

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

They prolly just want to suck your blood dry and she is the bait to attract healthy goyim for them.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

Not if their DNA is just derived from various European gene pools (Germanic/Slavic for Ashkenazi, Iberian/Maghrebi/Italian/etc. for Sephardic)
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/#.WrS1OmrOVKN
I don't care from where their derived from. If their a mixed between Europeans and Semites or if their "just" inbreeds as you claim.
They have their distinct DNA which can be identified just like Greek or Irish people.

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

People do all sorts of mental gymnastics to prove the whiteness of various groups. 95% European to be white is my bare minimum

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

And yet if you put it in perspective...

Attached: jewfig2a.png (24 KB, 587x473)

William Turner
William Turner

kill the Jew by making more Jews
Really gets the noggin joggin

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

You're a very lucky man. Marrying and having kids with a jewish woman is the best way to provide a stable future for your children. They could move to israel and join the winning side.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Fpbp

Attached: 58B7C43B-AFCA-4E8F-A16D-75F67388B0B7.png (547 KB, 635x640)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Jews consider things birthed by jewish women to also be jews, if you keep going you will never have a real son, end it op, poor girl tho, born evil

Matthew Russell
Matthew Russell

holy shit this is america levels of mutt math

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Jews hate it though
Plus christianity has the best morals for raising children, it's not about the fairy tales being real, it's about the ideas they pass down

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Blonde yes big tits no, glorious ass tho

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

jew or not jew

you can always convert

Attached: good-shit-thumbs-up.jpg (55 KB, 500x375)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

memeflag
typical LARP story
why do newfags keep replying to these completely blatant bait/trash threads?

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Well you'll have great Jewish connections for jobs so you can actually get to the top without being a Jew yourself. So job wise marrying that girl is great. If she's a good lay, why not just do it?

Attached: angery.jpg (6 KB, 158x224)

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

I don't care about whiteness at all. It's mostly an American thing anyway. I only care about Germanics and native Europeans at large.
Which doesn't change the fact that they have their own distinct DNA just like many other European subraces. You don't need to look at genetics to see that Ashkenazis are quite European. I think nobody denies that.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

I think this whole thread is a larp you made up just so you could ise the word GOYED

Attached: 20831BF3-DD6B-4F62-A8B8-69640D3F5E38.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768)

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

I know that feel man, us Nazis can get all the young Jew pussy we want, its almost sad, in a way

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Even if there is a cluster that appears to belong to them, they're just Euromutts and not a uniquely-arising ethnicity

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

You are a fucking idiot. True Christianity has been violated by the Jews and rewritten for their own benefit, but that does not mean Christ nor the original bible is for the kikes. The original bible probably said to kill the kikes, I know that it said Jesus used a whip to drive the Jews out of his temple.
Remember, the kikes have also rewritten the bible so people will hate it. Jesus is on our side and not the Jews.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

If he is really for Jesus then he is no longer a Jew. One or the other.
Kill him.

Robert Lee
Robert Lee

Ashkenazi Jews are white. Breed her.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Jews consider things birthed by jewish women to also be jews

Entirely irrelevant.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

goyed

fkn kek

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

You don't have to be unique to have distinct traits through which you can be identified.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

on holiday here
Where? Berlin circa 1938?

Henry Stewart
Henry Stewart

She will need to convert to Christianity or fuck off.

Michael King
Michael King

Fuck off kike.

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Jewishness is genetic. Most evil jews are askhenazis and identify as atheist, many of them are half or quarter jews too.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

I never said they can't be identified. Just that there is no racial basis for their claim of being Jewish (in the sense of being a group distinct from that of the countries they lived in for a long time)

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

100% chance all of these fucking threads are JIDF trying to divest us of the notion that they're monstrous looking beings

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Yea but we all know they just mongrels and only half jewish

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

So thats why isreali chick picks in military are spammed here. Here I though in was the fetish of the year when in fact it was Jewish shills...

shekelem know no bounds

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

ethan and hila klein from h3h3 are cool jews

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Do something cruel to break her heart in 1000 pieces
Dress up as Adolf Hitler, tell her the nazis did nothing wrong, dunno

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

sarah silverman showed mary lynn rajskub her butthole

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Depends where you draw the racial line. And we're not talking about Jews in general but Ashkenazi in specific.
You see,i think that the difference between an American and a European mindset.
People with an American mindset are often extremly focused on race( is xy white) while we Europeans are more focued on ethnicities(are you German?Polish?Italian?Irish?etc,etc,etc).
I never thought about Ashkenazis in racial terms, i always viewed them as i for example view the Irish, a distinct European ethnicity.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

They don't care if she marries a goy, your kids would be ethnic Jews. If this story was real/you truly didn't give a shit you wouldn't be making this thread.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

I'm not in love with her and I only fucked her
You're a degenerate. Just marry her and be content. Then go be a man and accomplish something with your miserable life.

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Interesting question ((OP))

Attached: IMG-0142.jpg (11 KB, 323x156)

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

I understand that, and I see race a lot like that too since the "white" vs. "black" stuff is an American thing that doesn't even really apply to Canada where you have French vs English.

But the Ashkenazi are still just a mix of various European peoples, and are a group that originated in Europe and not the Middle East

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Canada is experiencing the fastest peacetime racial replacement in human history
You better start believing in race, because every single immigrant to your country does instinctually

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

I don't know how you guys are so retarded that you will keep replying to JIDF over and over

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

I do believe in race. We have various European races here, primarily the British Canadians and the French Canadians. Third-world immigrants don't belong

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

This story is so obviously a bunch of bullshit

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

t. ethan and hila

Zachary White
Zachary White

You will end up falling in love with her. Before you know it, you have converted and you are fathering kike children.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Attached: toohot.gif (2.01 MB, 260x260)

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

The jewess was made for White men, remember that

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Sounds like happiness to me

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

GOYED
hahaha no faggot you got it all wrong.
you were JEWED and theres' no coming back.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Again with those ukrainian models. Give it a rest.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

this board is now full of niggers faggots and kikes saying they hate niggers, faggots and kikes

youre all retarded and all your views are retarded

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit