Jewish girl thinks she's in love with me

I took her virginity a couple nights ago(GOYED), been hanging a lot as well, she literally just told me over text that she's in love with me. I'm not in love with her and I only fucked her because I wanted to corrupt her so she's forever reminded that she's inferior to the goyim and that uncut goy dick is bigger and better than mutilated kike micropenis. She's on holiday here and wants me to visit her and even move there when she goes back to Israel. Idk what to do because i have a stable career but I think it would be great to travel and I can attempt to infiltrate the headquarters of their hivemind. I wanna see the face of the cuck jew father when she brings home a goy.

what do, Sup Forums

Attached: 14243353649436.jpg (830x871, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/#.WrS1OmrOVKN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill her and ship her body back to Israel

post tits. then post something that actually makes this relevant to Sup Forums.

>filename
>memeflag
What you do is drink bleach

If you really like her:

Make her convert to Christianity
Have a Christian wedding
Put many babies into her
Raise them only as Christians

>what do, Sup Forums

she'll wind up with your balls in her purse. I say you conduct yourself with more honor than the jews, but that's just me.

The only based user in the thread.

Just go with it.

This is sort of off topic, since you're not talking about reproducing with her, but Sargon's troll idea of breeding out the Jews honestly isn't a bad one, if they're willing. The ultimate priority is to kill the Jewish identity. That's what drives them to behave as they do. Raise the kids as non-Jewish and you help the world become a better place.

Attached: Jew JIDF shills.png (1271x2097, 1.84M)

They will still be 50% Ashkenazi though

another thing is that i have blue eyes and blond hair, but she has brown eyes and almost black hair, kinda don't want to poison my bloodline desu

Nice politics thread, faggot

I think that worked on me a decade ago. All I knew about Israel was that they were Jews and had hot chicks in their military.

notyourblog
sage

The idea that there is a biological basis for the Jewish people is a myth (see Shlomo Sand). Most Jews are just descendants of European converts to Judaism who have nothing at all to do with Biblical Hebrews, and they only have a distinctive look because of inbreeding, if they even have that look, since they intermarry at such a high rate these days.

Why else do you think that Ashkenazis largely look like Germans or Slavs and that Sephardis look like Italian/Iberians/Greeks/etc?

>Raise them only as Christians
>They inherit the mental problems of jews
>They are still half jude
>Might decide that they want to be jewish

Ya senpai not a good idea

This. Honestly, most if not all Ashes are ok for breeding if you fucks can raise them right.

You fuck it, you marry it. Marry her and raise uncut unkiked children.

lol, op in love with a zaftig elohim

Just give them a good theological education and this isn't an issue, Judaism as a religion has no solid basis

And besides, with OP it seems like there is a chance that it develops into a mutual affection rather than the fetish-like behaviour that mixed-ethnic couples usually show. He says that it's just to spite her, but if he really meant that he wouldn't have made a thread where he knew that people would try to convince him to do otherwise, because he doesn't really want to spite her like he had originally planned to do

What are things that didnt happen for 500 shekels alex? Also fuck you for posting idf propaganda.

Attached: sarah-silverman-nudes-02.jpg (1600x1008, 159K)

I hate couples that are just in it for the novelty and that is the only thing keeping the family together. A child is suppose to be the binding agent to relationship. If they weren't born from true mutual love then wtf was it all for?

No, you didn’t

>GOYED

You can't goy a jewish woman, only a jewish man.

Jew here, another Aryan seed for my people hheheheheh thanks user your genetics will serve us nicely.

Tell her you can't marry a jew, only a Christian, and she would have to convert. See if she backs down then.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT!!! Is that really her? Imagine being a literal refrigerator with arms and legs. This is worse than a Chloe shoop lmao!

Attached: 1517912003838s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Attached: 759A0C71-7A3F-4D0C-9705-528559F0D488.jpg (680x633, 44K)

A lot of people mistake strong sexual attraction for mutual affection, which gets even worse when someone (like our waifufags) fetishizes another race. The culture encourages this kind of confusion though

That's what they want you to think. If you only knew what is written in the talmud.

American jews != israeli

Like the Muslim shahada, the Jewish idea of transmission through the maternal line holds no weight at all in a Christian context

Nice propaganda image. Most kike girls are hideous and inbred, that bitch is genetically Russian or Ukrainian.

I don’t know why but that’s really unappealing

because she's got weird skinny tits and no shape to her waist at all.

she wants to steal your seed for the jewish bloodline senpai . dont go for it .

Attached: 1520504766430.png (1280x720, 1018K)

Take a DNA test, you're probably already Jewish. You're an idiot, marry her and have smart healthy offspring.

>a biological basis for the Jewish people is a myth
>they only have a distinctive look because of inbreeding
Pick one faggot. Jews can be physically identified and Jewish people are genetically clearly different from Europeans. It can be identitfied in your genes if your greate-greate-grandfather was a Jew.
And there are more Jews than just Ashkenazis

Make an honest women of her and put a ring on it. Convert her to Christianity. Stay away from Israel. It's an ambush.

Also double check that she was really a virgin. Sneaky jewish trickery.

Yeah, the figure looks bizzare, almost not human. Sort of masculine in shape but misproportional feminine features for the rest. Would not fap.

>virgin weaboo shares his fantasies about occurances that will never happen, Pt.33471

jewish heritage is transfered through mother. You thing you are enriching her while it is you who is getting jewed

I don't know what's your premise here. You are clearly a jew; national bolshevik flag.

Sage

Attached: 1520916515666.jpg (280x373, 23K)

>they won't know I'm a JIDF shill

Jewish chicks are nuts man, fucked this cute Israeli chick over the summer. Made me choke her in bed and sai " lest make a boy"
> looked into it,Jews have to have one boy before they stop reproducing ( according to scripture)
>mfw

Attached: IMG_0331.jpg (1830x951, 307K)

I hope this is bait. If not, you are a terrible person and should kys.

Jewishness is passed down the maternal line. Fuck a Jewish woman and our children will be Jews.

I said that they're a group of European converts who have largely been inbreeding for a long time.

The idea that there is a distinctive Jewish DNA is also a myth, companies like 23andme were pressured by Jewish groups to arbitrarily start calling some DNA Jewish DNA since until that point there had been no such thing (and there is no such thing)

>NazBol
You're already a kike lapdog anyway.

According to Jewish religious law. But we aren't Jews so Jewish religious law means nothing to us

That's because they believe only people born of Jewish mothers are true Jews.

This. heritage is decided by the victors. Just tell that bitch that he isn't and he isn't.

Did she have blonde hair and big tits?

More than 3% jew blood and they're not allowed into the ethnostate. Don't throw away your future for a Jewess, there are plenty of white girls out there for you user.

Attached: ISgFKBP.jpg (900x1495, 232K)

>"jew girls are hot, die for israel" thread
>Memeflag

All fields, faggot

I think I'm falling for a Jewess lads

What do?

Attached: 1490320798002.jpg (720x398, 74K)

Christcucks, not even once.

The ethnostate has to exist before I can be denied entrance to it.

Either way, I'm not seeing a Jewish girl right now. But if I was there wouldn't be anything inherently wrong with that if it was approached as I've mentioned

You're a real douche.

>Mexico doesn't even like this
Okay, shit.

Jewish girls can't help being GOYED

This is fake and gay.
But to be helpfull.
Fill her up with the goyjuice.

She wants your foreskin

It's a trap

RUN AWAY

Dude! Hurry up & get herpes. Then give it to her. She will take that back to her hive! Its how they do us goy, do it. Biowarfare.

Attached: 1520237542997.jpg (700x511, 60K)

FAKE NEWS

Fuck off gentile scum

This is worse than cartel shit posted on here.

Kys shill

Reverse Jew her. Fuck her and totally corrupt her till you get bored; then get something new.

So pic related isn't related after all?

Fake and gay, kys

>make her pregnant
>.....
>profit

Kys degenerate

retarded fags who worships a kike on a stick. Keep sucking jew dick even when they spit on you. How pathetic can you be?

Can you imagine how mad her dad would be if you married her/
And then what if you had a baby with her? That would be crazy. So much anger.

Have fun while she turns you into an alcoholic and mental patient! Jews are the worst.

But Ashkenazis are 50% European

The best weapon against the Jew is the Gospel, not the gas chamber.

>The best weapon against the Jew is the Gospel, not the gas chamber.

Based Xtian formers jews amirite? :^)

Attached: jewforjesus-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

kys larping whore

Attached: 1509808631133.png (805x1000, 191K)

Ofcourse a fucking leaf would say this.

Attached: 1521716067987.jpg (125x80, 2K)

we leafs are pretty christian in general, praise God

Attached: 1509764653536.jpg (675x313, 56K)

Post them if you have them

Attached: 9a5efd79579cc51b1dad5f6fed255fef82b6974b6d15a5ce45be650157d37cf9.jpg (602x600, 64K)

>if I post enough jpegs of swastikas on the internet and get my mom to watch TGSNT, I will beat the Jews!

You're on a list in Israel for posting here, don't think you're not.

Allahu akbar to you to

>I said that they're a group of European converts who have largely been inbreeding for a long time.
No, Ashkenazis are most likely a mix between Europeans and Semites.

>The idea that there is a distinctive Jewish DNA is also a myth
Even Irish and Greeks have distinct DNA. Of course the Ashkenazis can be genetically identified too.

And i don't care and never refered to 23andme.

>No, Ashkenazis are most likely a mix between Europeans and Semites.

Maybe if Khazars are Semites. Otherwise it's basically just European converts, or converts from whatever country they lived in for a long time.

>Even Irish and Greeks have distinct DNA. Of course the Ashkenazis can be genetically identified too

Not if their DNA is just derived from various European gene pools (Germanic/Slavic for Ashkenazi, Iberian/Maghrebi/Italian/etc. for Sephardic)

She's hot as fuck dude.

Stop being retarded and marry her and put white Christian babies inside her.

u should kys

OP is dirt bag. That cool is too awesome for you. A blonde that is handy with an M16. You are a monster. Hope she finds out how evil you are.

I think 3% is a fair cut off. In the white ethnostate everyone less than 95% white has to be sterilized

Basically everyone is like
> we're scythians
because it's true lol

They prolly just want to suck your blood dry and she is the bait to attract healthy goyim for them.

>Not if their DNA is just derived from various European gene pools (Germanic/Slavic for Ashkenazi, Iberian/Maghrebi/Italian/etc. for Sephardic)
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/#.WrS1OmrOVKN
I don't care from where their derived from. If their a mixed between Europeans and Semites or if their "just" inbreeds as you claim.
They have their distinct DNA which can be identified just like Greek or Irish people.

People do all sorts of mental gymnastics to prove the whiteness of various groups. 95% European to be white is my bare minimum

And yet if you put it in perspective...

Attached: jewfig2a.png (587x473, 24K)

>kill the Jew by making more Jews
Really gets the noggin joggin

You're a very lucky man. Marrying and having kids with a jewish woman is the best way to provide a stable future for your children. They could move to israel and join the winning side.

Fpbp

Attached: 58B7C43B-AFCA-4E8F-A16D-75F67388B0B7.png (635x640, 547K)

Jews consider things birthed by jewish women to also be jews, if you keep going you will never have a real son, end it op, poor girl tho, born evil

holy shit this is america levels of mutt math