Anti-right winger plebbit copypastas

Joking and memes aside, how does one rebuke or counter these? I took screenshots, but these include links and citations to back up their arguments.

Attached: rw.png (887x949, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/
cnsnews.com/node/53865
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
people-press.org/2004/03/16/a-year-after-iraq-war/
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml
icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/Guardian Muslims Poll Nov 04/Guardian Muslims Nov04.asp
wikiislam.net/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/just-like-us-really
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf
ibtimes.co.uk/more-50-british-muslims-back-criminalising-homosexuality-icm-poll-reveals-1554126
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: v1.png (564x858, 26K)

Attached: v2.png (540x926, 26K)

Attached: v3.png (435x809, 19K)

Attached: v4.png (443x813, 21K)

you can't
right wingers are literally dumber than leftists
just accept it I guess
or you can pretend all the evidence is fake news or biased or soros'd or whatever kek

Attached: v5.png (750x830, 24K)

Attached: v6.png (477x932, 24K)

Attached: v7.png (686x774, 22K)

Attached: v8.png (779x869, 25K)

Attached: v9.png (791x813, 27K)

You’re an idiot OP. A bill has pork and other shit mixed in constantly that garners a no vote.... fucking faggot op as per usual. Nobody gives a fuck about your faggy internet points. Kys and go back.

Sage

Butthurt much?

Plebbit is cancer much like your inability to logic. Sage nigger

This is Sup Forums. What you are posting seems to be typical Boomer cuck Teatard stuff. You won't find many people here who support that whole package. It was mostly propaganda for 95 IQ good goy Boomers and old people. We're past all that. We're into ethnonationalism now.

Attached: Rubio Tea Party.png (593x720, 560K)

I agree with plebbit being cancer. Look you can call me names and cry sage all day, but it doesn't counter or disprove what I posted and that is the point of the thread.

People here will just deflect with "muh Killary" or "muh fake news" or "muh Joos". No one really wants to fix our country, they just want to believe their team is winning.

I vote Republican but if I'm being honestly I mostly it do it because I believe they are the lesser of two evils. Both political parties are sinking ships, just that Republican policies sink the ship slower.

I do my best to adhere to my principles and not contradict myself when it comes to politics. Is it possible to have principles and consistently vote for one party (Republican in my case)?

The american right-wing is cancer, big news

I'm not sure. I personally don't strictly vote along party lines. I take voting as a serious responsibility. I independently research the candidates and various proposals, then vote for the ones that most directly reflect my personal beliefs. That's just what works for me.

Liberalism is lazy. They just sit watch and listen to CNN and Buzzfeed then regurgitate tripe memes like this. So what.

ere are some polls on what Muslims believe:

Pew Research (2013):

Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda.
Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban.
13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

Wenzel Strategies (2012):

58% of Muslim-Americans believe criticism of Islam or Muhammad is not protected free speech under the First Amendment.
45% believe mockers of Islam should face criminal charges (38% said they should not).
12% of Muslim-Americans believe blaspheming Islam should be punishable by death.
43% of Muslim-Americans believe people of other faiths have no right to evangelize Muslims.
32% of Muslims in America believe that Sharia should be the supreme law of the land.
andrewbostom.org/blog/2012/10/31/sixty-percent-of-us-muslims-reject-freedom-of-expression

ICM Poll:

40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Pew Research (2010):

82% of Egyptian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
70% of Jordanian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
42% of Indonesian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
82% of Pakistanis favor stoning adulterers
56% of Nigerian Muslims favor stoning adulterers
pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
cnsnews.com/node/53865

World Public Opinion (2009)

51% of Egyptians approve of groups that attack Americans
44% of Indonesians approve of groups that attack Americans
33% of Pakistanis approve of groups that attack Americans
32% of Moroccans approve of groups that attack Americans
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

NOP Research:

62% percent of British Muslims say freedom of speech shouldn't be protected
1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
78% of British Muslims support punishing the publishers of Muhammad cartoons

People Press Surveys

31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.
people-press.org/2004/03/16/a-year-after-iraq-war/

Belgian HLN

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.
icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/Guardian Muslims Poll Nov 04/Guardian Muslims Nov04.asp

Pew Research (2007):

26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).
pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60

Al-Jazeera (2006):

49.9% of Muslims polled support Osama bin Laden
wikiislam.net/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

Populus Poll (2006):

16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".
populuslimited.com/pdf/2006_02_07_times.pdf

danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

GfK NOP:

28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state

NOP Research:

68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;

62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada

macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

al-Arabiya:

36% of Arabs polled said the 9/11 attacks were morally justified; 38% disagreed; 26% Unsure
alarabiya.net/articles/2011/09/10/166274.html

Gallup:

38.6% of Muslims believe 9/11 attacks were justified (7% "fully", 6.5% "mostly", 23.1% "partially")
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/just-like-us-really

Policy Exchange:

1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust;
Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf

Ibm Times:

50% of British muslims want homosexuality criminalised
ibtimes.co.uk/more-50-british-muslims-back-criminalising-homosexuality-icm-poll-reveals-1554126

who cares? responding is a waste of time. you aren't going to convince the guy who posted them and you aren't going to change anyone else's mind either. this is something Trump and other smart people know. don't bother with people like this.

if you dont counter the enemies propaganda you lose, fuck off.

I'm not too sure looking good in comparison to muslims is such a great feat
Facts aren't opinions

>how does one rebuke or counter these?
it's reddlt
you don't
return there immediately

>white americans are like Muslims
typical gay french post, you're probably algerian yourself

dude lmao consumer protections....MAYBE ACTUALLY FUCKING READ WHAT YOU'RE AGREEING TOO YOU STUPID NIGGERS!

Right wingers . We're not right wingers , we're fightin commies .

Attached: Drink_Coffee_Kill_Commies_Poster_large.jpg (360x480, 39K)

Damn, I didn't mean to post yet. I've had a few drinks, but I listened to some lib story on my local commie coop radio station where some black was explaining to his some why he was in prison. It was pretty much boiled down to ( by the guy) well I was a drug dealer and I got robbed, and so I had to kill him, now why is there a focus on public safety instead of rehabilitation...WELL I FUCKING WONDER.

let me help you out with basic critical thinking skills.

if someone posts an info dump the very first thing you should realize is that they almost always, with few exceptions, put their best evidence first. The rest is filler, the goal of any argument in these forms is to persuade.

You'll notice that the first paragraph is a series of premises, the subsequent quotes are the meat.

>A 2010 Stanford University survey found...
this is an appeal to authority and popularity. Science is a methodology, not a religion with priests. You can see the manipulation by the term "mainstream scientists," this is to evoke an otherness to skepticism about global warming. There are myriad issues one could take with global warming, none of which appear to be relevant to the survey.

Notice how the rest of the quotes are vague, using unknown standards of "understanding," that we are not privy to in this info dump. We have no real basis on which to judge the conclusions of these study's and survey's. But that's not the point is it, it is merely an extension of initial fallacy of appeal to authority. it is to show you that the "authority's" views are in-congruent with the average Fox News viewership.

If the beginning is flawed, what is the point of addressing the rest?

sorry, meant to say his son. but its like, well, I guess I had to kill him, so why is there so much emphasis on public safety and punishment and not rehab...but wait well police our neighborhoods but dont actually arrest us when we murder each other because we're just selling drugs to each other and robbing each other because we're dumb niggers, when will white racists figure out what we want them to do, ie let us murder each other then give us free college education to help us fix it or something goddamn kill yourselves.

This. Both sides are notorious for labeling a bill as one thing and slipping bullshit into it.

None of these tell you anything about the bills in question, you're just supposed to guess off of a cheery picked list of bills with nice sounding titles with no further information on why these are good or bad. You like the PATRIOT act right? Its so great because its called the PATRIOT act and any American patriot would be glad to vote for it right, right?

This first post assumes that all democratic talking points are valid and not up to question as a handwaived matter of course, and so if someone disagrees with them to assumption is that they're wrong and stupid, most of those studies might as well read 'It turns out republicans aren't democrats, aren't they just morons my fellow smart people?'

It also blanket ignores that you can take the reverse of almost any of these to make democrats look like idiots, just go quiz them about guns and see what happens. Go quiz them about all the shit happen with Russia and see how hilariously conspiratorial they are, but its okay because their wild conspiracies and witch hunts are real and Branald Blumph will get impeached for treason any day now.