Y'all missed this frogwhistle

>Dem giveaways
>dem programs

Attached: 1521687895595.png (588x146, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4417591/FY-2018-Omnibus.pdf
hamodia.com/2018/03/20/netanyahu-says-sinai-fence-keeps-flood-migrants/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ha!

dem gibs

>$700 billion to rebuild our military
What the fuck? What rebuilding does it need?

>>Dem giveaways
>dem gibs
we're being signaled.

Kek

Attached: 1518418558680.jpg (261x174, 9K)

Attached: guess.jpg (383x260, 23K)

our soldiers need sexual reassignment surgery

god damnit japan

>bragging about big government
Does anyone in Washington seriously give a shit about the size of the government anymore?

Most of our shits worn the fuck out or built for slotting sandniggers in the third world. We actually need to start properly modernizing again.

MUST BUILD MILITARY MORE, MORE MONEY, DOESN'T MATTER, OUR MILITARY BIGGER THAN THE TOP OTHER THREE COMBINED, BUT MUST BUILD MILITARY MORE, BORDER WALL DOESN'T MATTER, MILITARY MATTERS, MORE MORE MORE, MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX NEEDS MORE MONEY. MUST BUILD MORE.

Gotta get ready for ten more years of Afghanistan.

BASED, spending 700 billion on the military is a nice move, fuck infastructure, fuck border controll, more GOP gibs

Attached: 1521793169280.jpg (938x844, 196K)

i think iran is building nukes again

gibs for israel

Everything will go up eventually, income tax, sales tax, implementation of new taxes, elimination of tax deduction categories for the non wealthy....everything except decreasing the military budget and support for Israel.

>the country that spends the most per capita on military domination wants even more of your taxpayers money
>americans are ok with this

I hope russia fucks you up with nukes soon you people are fucking retarded

Did you miss the part where he lied about getting 1.6 billion in wall funding? Fuckin sad rn,

we got NOTHING for all the give aways

Attached: No Wall Funding.png (577x993, 158K)

Goodies like this and ALL we got was 38m to plan the "border barrier" what a fucking joke

Attached: budget.png (586x762, 162K)

>Posting 1.6billion price of wall in same post as 700billion on military
>Anyone who critizes the wall is now silly as fuck because its near 0.25% as expensive as the military

Attached: 5c1.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

For planning and design, if you read the other ones theyre also going to the border, its just fragmented into different projects

Learn to read beyond the length of your node

Attached: DERP.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Well if they're improving their military, they won't get fucked up with nukes.
We probably will though.

It literally isn't though you giant faggot

Fencing is not the wall, we already have fencing. At most $38 million is going to planning the wall, that is it. At worst even that money isn't going to planning the wall but rather more fencing.

$38 million max wall funding this year and then you look at all the bullshit we're funding that rand paul pointed out here
> $218m for Promoting Democracy Development in Europe (?!)
> $10m for Women LEOs in Afghanistan
> $15m for Developmental assistance in China (CHINA!?)
> $25m for International Religious Freedom

Fuck. ALL. THIS!

Are you retarded? The $38mil is just for r&d, the rest of the $1.57bil goes to the wall and fencing. Wear a helmet.

thanks senpai

Are you fucking retarded, read the fucking bill text which so i generously highlighted for retards like you. FENCING is not the fucking WALL you moron. We already have patchwork fencing along the border, it's like 9 feet high corrugated sheet metal, la de fucking da we might get 14 miles more of it. There's NO MONEY in there to BUILD a WALL.

and how do you think these woman will sexually harass herself without that money?

See there is no funding to build the wall just repair and extend some shitty fencing in california

link to the bill pls

GIBS ME DAT

See source is here, border funding starts on page 673 assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4417591/FY-2018-Omnibus.pdf

>> $218m for Promoting Democracy Development in Europe

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA

Attached: giphy.gif (400x302, 994K)

what indeed

That's code for "we'll fight better in the war if we were already there"

looking at the source i can really understand why rand paul would propose shit that makes bills shorter, 2000+ pages and nobody has read half of them

How are goys gonna stay good without the gibs

Where can I apply for part of that billion or so in international organizations. I want to put in an application for funding for an organization that promotes gender identity issues in animals.

Attached: 46262626246.png (411x673, 600K)

Do we need $700 billion for that though? Couldn’t we do just fine with $699.9 billion and use that remaining $100,000,000 to set my family, my friends, and I up for life?

MILITARY

You are basically describing exactly how government contracts already work, except it's someone else gettin that cheddar not you. go git you sum

This was a campaign promise to the military as a matter of fact

INDUSTRIAL

Attached: 1515498745665456.jpg (1032x1242, 245K)

Oh yeah, did feel like that time.

COMPLEX

Sigh, i know you're probably a leftist shill but this time your meme is completely accurate, see: There's a small change Trump can use the language of 445m funding for "replacing fencing" to mean replacing it with THE WALL, but I won't hold my breath

Well lads, that’s about 2% of your wall built. Why not just use some of that military budget to set up a series of guard posts along the border?

I'll vote for Trump twice in 2020 if he pulls some shit and calls the border a national security emergency and direct DoD to begin construction of the wall IMMEDIATELY using their fat 700,000,000,000 budget.

"That these funds may be used in such
2 amounts as the Secretary of Defense may determine to
3 enhance the border security of nations adjacent to conflict
4 areas including Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia re5
sulting from actions of the Islamic State of Iraq and
6 Syria"

>gotta get ready for twenty more years of Afghanistan
that's a funny way of spelling "thirty"

this can't be real

Yep we can build walls in other countries just not our own. Do you think he's going to designate mexico a conflict area? :D holy fuck plz

Figured I'd ask a marine buddy what he thought of this. He thinks that
>more American embassies and expat communities will be built
>if any conflict happens in those communities, it will be considered an act of war against the US
>if the nation that the community belongs to fails to protect them, the US can hold them responsible for it.
>More bases, way more equipment
>if MIC happens, arms will be more available
Is he right?

This is $1.76 billion in funding for countering isis sadly. Unless Mattis says "Hey ISIS is coming in through the mexican border" there's no way to use it to build the wall. He MIGHT though, politicians have definitely claimed terrorists slip through our southern border. Longshot but maybe.

Attached: nope.png (487x833, 140K)

>We're paying for the (ineffectual) wall after all
>The military gets ruinous amounts of funding to fight the Superwar against all the powers we've sold last generation weapons to/allowed to steal designs for
>Gibs

I'd love to say I didn't see this coming.

Attached: Mitch McConnell2.jpg (605x328, 38K)

it's overkill

that whole bill is stupid

but if the madman can take 20 billy of that military budget and invest it in the wall, then im okay with that

Are they going to start more projects like f35? Why would you ever need that kind of budget for military?

>$1.76 billion in funding for countering isis
so the us is back to funding rebel groups?

(CONT)
So wait, didn't Trump just replace Tillerson, our Secretary of State with someone who would totally do this? And Mattis is on board.

Attached: nope2.png (515x242, 53K)

its like in in civ when you got have too many high upkeep units and it bleeds your treasury dry and then you have a civil war, but real life.

Attached: DY6oJR0VMAAa326.jpg (732x960, 63K)

>Why would you ever need that kind of budget for military?
To "protect" everyone from everyone else.

Attached: Skinny pants.jpg (625x475, 87K)

Lurk moar, faggot. The kike media has turned the whole fucking world against us if you hadn’t noticed. Larger than the next three isn’t going to be enough.

It doesn't, but Trump has to pay the military for protection so the CIA doesn't remove him from office.

Not like it hasn’t been done. The Rats got a bunch of funding for “Breast Cancer” out of the DOD budget some 20 years ago.

Is this the fence they are talking about? Yinon plan, here we come.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 8.40.20 PM.png (892x669, 287K)

You have nukes, what else do you need?

Nukes are like chemotherapy for cancer. Sometimes surgery is a better option. Especially when CNN is celebrating any civilian casualties.

> Trump fires Rex Tillerson for being a cuck
> Mike Pompeo picked as Trump's new secretary of state
> Pompeo (Sec State) is 100% loyal
> Mattis (Sec Def) is 100% loyal
> ISIS mostly defeated
> (You are here)
> $1.77 billion "Counter-ISIS" fund ends up mostly unused
> Mattis says ISIS coming in through Southern US border
> Mattis & Pompeo jointly designate Mexico a "conflict area"
> Mattis & Pompeo direct $1.77 billion to border wall
What are the odds of this happening? Would it work given the wording of the bill (see pic)?

Attached: UseISISMoneyToBuildWall.png (445x886, 168K)

>“How could we assure a Jewish and democratic state with 50,000 and then 100,000 and 150,000 migrants a year. After a million, 1.5 million, one could close up shop,” Netanyahu said. “But we have not closed down. We built a fence and at the same time, with concern for security needs, we are making a major investment in infrastructures.”

>we are making a major investment in infrastructures.”

hamodia.com/2018/03/20/netanyahu-says-sinai-fence-keeps-flood-migrants/

test

Hey, if the Rats can get women’s tits out of the DOD ANYTHING is possible.

thats part of US dept of state's budget to promote LGBT and BLM shit in eastern europe, resulting in ((( amerimutt))) embassies getting pelted with eggs and tomatoes.
Get out, american pig!

>ICE budget cut
>$1.6 out of $25 billion for the wall
>$700 billion giveaway to (((military-industrial complex)))
>Debt the size of Jupiter
Anyone who approves of this scam is pic related. You know who you are, please kill yourselves.

Attached: 09992AB8-1BE8-4F5B-B523-1601B6C75BE6.png (1000x800, 33K)

Lol let's get overrun like Germany ;D

Oh yes, let us put our faith in (((Mattis))) and (((Pompeo))). Ignore the literal pennies given to ICE and focus on this truly brilliant 50D chess. I hate you cucks so much. Please die.

Heh

Worse. Only 38 million for wall. 1.6 billion is a lie. See

Show flags, have credibility

>Germany makes a solid suggestion
>US isn't connected to other super powers

Our problem is that we've gone too complacent over war; we don't want any "trouble" past peacekeeping, and even that is an if. The average Brit wants to have a comfortable life without realising that we have to go to war at some point.

The politicians have their heads buried in the sand right now, even with what happened in Salisbury I don't think they're going to want retribution.

Makes sense to me. It's not a wall, it's defensive military structure for use by our national guard and border patrol.

Did you know that we haven't had a new helicopter frame in the past 40 years?

At this point the black hawk will be in service for a freaking century before it is replaced. It's a cold war era bid just like almost all of our fighter jets.

What other military vehicle has been used for that long?

Shoeleather express has been in place since 1771.

We need mechs.

huh?
611.2 > 215.7 + 69.2 + 63.7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

is leaking again
>leak more

And $200 million for ‘Promoting Democracy in Europe’ (i.e selling arms to Ukraine) + massive increase in H2B. Basically, more immigrants and war with Russia. Just what we need.

Fuck both parties and fuck those who vote for them. I’ve written multiple times to Trump, Ryan and Mcconnell about this shit. Only the WH replied with some standard talking points.

Check Mark Krikorian’s twitter feed for details on the immigration spending. He’s the guy who appears on Tucker’s show a lot.

Attached: 325C0646-F667-4511-AEF9-C8BA576CE3E4.jpg (1500x1500, 636K)

Getting ready to storm North Korea once we trick them into giving up their nukes

The difference is when you break your leg because your shoes fall apart on you you don't kill an entire squad along with it.

>CIA fronts need funding too.

Attached: 84287186.jpg (298x359, 14K)

Prepare for the race war and operation wetback

...put the military on the border and build a 700 billion base there

Got to build a wall around the border of greater Israel not Texas

Trump hasn't made any fucking sense on this issue.
>"rebuild" the military
>literally the most well funded portion of government
>spend more than the next 10 nations combined
>entrenched interests which are heavily corrupt
meanwhile, the nation is spiraling into debt

and then there's his middle east policy, fuming against Iran on behalf of Israel

all the money in the world isnt going to turn our soldiers into anything else but paid mercenaries and thats why we lose

had to drag us by force into vietnam and now they're just making the wages and bonuses too good to refuse

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL

A TREMENDOUS WALL

AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Attached: 1427700903445.jpg (351x389, 21K)

dude mexico is paying for it lmao

Bump

Is it broken? No. Then why fix it?