Since Trump took office German tourists were afraid to come to the US

I remember times when telling friends “I am flying to NYC for a long weekend” or “My gf and I are hiking the High Sierras in California for 2 weeks” resulted in envious stares and “I want this too” expressions in German faces.

Not any more. If you tell a German liberal that you will go to the US, they will say “Buuut, why? Trump!! Never forget Trump, America is not safe.”

Attached: 4FD8FDDB-B509-4900-ADFE-2F72C35998BB.jpg (855x1520, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/42oUVwyFsZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't want more Muslims coming here anyways.

Attached: 1515435831461.webm (720x720, 1.96M)

thank god fuck your women are awful

i tried chatting up 2 german girls at a bar in chicago and one of them WOULD NOT STOP FARTING. she kept farting and farting and both her and her friend were acting like nothing was happening

i was stunned by how boldly she kept farting and acting like she wasnt

when did germans become such pussies? It used to be if you looked at a German sideways they'd start a world war. Now they'll hold your beer while you rape their wives.

Fuck off we're full

probably because Germans have been completely replaced with niggers from Africa

>i tried chatting up 2 german girls at a bar in chicago and one of them WOULD NOT STOP FARTING. she kept farting and farting and both her and her friend were acting like nothing was happening

Farting is healthy. If you keep your farts in, you’ll end up with brain fog. Many people suffer from intestinal diseases, she probably too. Also, a lot of German foods lead to increases gassing - kraut being one of these foods, but beans too.

Tourism is a temporary endevour, you fly to the US, you eat overpriced stuff in restaurants, you pay overpriced hotel prices, pay overpriced taxis and shit in overpriced toilets.

Not wanting tourists from first world countries is just madness.

they are probably just nervous because they know that full on fash is right under the surface of their nature just itching to get out

Attached: 1521084109453.png (1280x1280, 634K)

guys pls stobb
xDD

Why would Germans want to come here other than for some nature hikes? Europe is way better for tourism, though maybe because I'm history buff.

fuck liberals
the US are still the greatest Country to travel to

>merkel loving fucktards aren't coming over
>oh no

Germans are fucking faggots.
I hate all the german and french tourists i meet. Almost as bad as the isrealis. Fucking kikes we all see you for what you are!

I don't care whether or not Europeans decide to tour here or not. Except for french people. Those frogs deserve to get gassed on the spot.

Good, now if they we can send back my former friends dumbass german girlfriend with a one way ticket to Berlin id be happy. Dumb bitch.

or maybe they are avoiding the USA because it's a shithole filled with tens of millions of beaners and niggers

Kek

The problem is that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. By traveling to the US, you support a literal Nazi fascist dictatorship.
So every white German who tries to go to the US is arrested at the airport for being a FUCKING WHITE NAZI.

Neat, fuck off to somewhere else

its not 90s or early 2000s any more, kraut

What kind idiot want spent time at literally third world state

Modern day America is nigger infected third world shit hole

Hell, despite chinese and korean hate japan but mostly chinese and korean tourist go to japan

because Japan is first world state even safe than some of Europe

jewish box construction engineering ruin Good old Western Europe

So now most of asian middle class people vacation to eastern europe ( Old castle and charming village which America don't have)

>POTUS changes
>people are afraid of traveling
Are Germans that retarded? Do they think that Trump is going to issue an executive order to have all German tourists detained?

Attached: Cosplaying A Snake.jpg (1024x708, 250K)

what a dumbass, tourism from Germany is like them giving us free money.

I had a German gf, her farts were the worst I've ever smelt! But I still miss her (not the farts tho.)

Once they've been around Europe, why wouldn't they want to see places like the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, California & Florida beaches, NYC's Broadway, Hollywood, Washington D.C., Boston, and so many more places to visit in the US... you're selling a good country short :/

>german

Great anecdote, might as well go on Reddit and find all those who won't go to Germany or Europe.

>Why would Germans want to come here other than for some nature hikes?

It is like buying a Tesla. A Tesla is a hugely overpriced piece of garbage you need to charge at rare e-charging stations, which due to the cost of making the batteries is actually not helping with the environment or global warming and which has the interior of a Toyota Prius. But it is a status symbol because of Elon Musk. So people bought it.

Until Trump, it was a symbol of status to tell friends you vacationed in the US. Now it can even hurt your image.

it's not free if you have to be around germans, you kraut sucking faggit

>dumbass german girlfriend

Did you make a pass at her and she told you “I don’t datezzz short men belowzz 6’0?”

>Doesn't mention Antifa and Niggers rioting in the USA right after the election.
>No word about tornados, woods burning, North Korea relations
>Satanists, jews, child sacifices, HIV...
People don't want to visit the USA, it must be trump!1!! What else could it be?!

Well, there was what some claimed is a Muslim ban.

something like that would cause outrage in the states. i'm still not sure which side would whine against it more though. guess it just depends on who decides to be outraged first, then the other side will take an opposing position.

Not many people in my experience think that Germany is a cool place to go. Everyone wants to go to Spain, France, Italy, and the UK. They've got a lot of cool stuff there though when I traveled! I loved the cathedrals in Clogne and Munich! I saw some castles too! Berlin had a lot of historic monuments and things to see, it was a nice trip! (though pretty expensive 'cause they tax the FUCK out of their gasoline)

>Germans
>2013+5
>atill not self-aware

Even 2010s Asia tourist or european didn't go to america

Amerimongrel

We know you elect Obamanigger because

America is Over priced and carbon copy of europe

But its all over now

instead of becoming resemble as europe

Yank scum choose to become 56% nigger land

What a shame

Attached: 1468554818678.jpg (600x739, 169K)

>whites scared of a pro-white president

just nuke this race out of existence, sick of pretending these mentally ill fucks are worth saving

Good, stay the fuck out

kek that commie block in the background; from communism to islam.
When does it end?

Those Nazis are just afraid of being bunched!

>be amerimutt
>get gassed
>complain
Sad!

Funny, because last I checked no one wants to visit Europe anymore because they will get killed by terrorists.

Its funny how germans are worried about the us tourism industry while your own tourism and the tourism all over europe is completely breaking down thanks mainly to german political decisions by imam merkel.
At this point I can only conclude that they have truly outstanding brainwashing in german media.

national salafism and white sharia

Attached: 1520946455027.png (800x469, 518K)

Woah, liberals worked themselves up into such a frenzy they now believe in a non existent threat. Color me surprised.

>Now it can even hurt your image.
Yea I reaaalllllly care about my image among the type of SWPL faggots who would think less of me because I vacationed in President Trump's country

Lol literally the worst states and cities to visit.

I like how over there you guys romanticize route 42 and red neck shit. But you come over here and go to the most pozzed unfun destinations imaginable.

>imam merkel

So? They can stay put. Not a big deal. Lots of people want to come and lots don’t. Just like under Obama or any other president. And any time in history.

Don't forget that you have to tip everyone so they can pay their rent

95 percent of Germans care about image. This is why Germans behave like robots. Germane are conformism.

I dislike their language so fucking much, but they're fun folk if you get to know one personally! (that might be with like everyone though)

I think international media paints America as a violent and extremely internally conflicted
If it wasn't for our entertainment industry, with the most popular music, movies, and TV shows I honestly think we'd look like a developing nation in the eyes of the international community.

So THAT'S how they did it

When I visit the US I want to spot a real tornado, try out the Heart Attack Burger and eat a hamburger the size of a table. And finally I want to spend a night in a notorious haunted house or building.

Thanks for showing us how retarded germans cucks really. "America is not safe" lol I'd love to give them a tour of Chicago, LA and SF. Homeless shitters everywhere, gangs everywhere. Germans really are retarded, thinking because Trump is president it must be more dangerous than it already has been for the last 2 decades.

>Well, it needs getting used to but I have to say it is an extraordinary idea and I think it's good, when parents or mothers are here with their children, that they have the symbols for Islam, I think that's good. We have many Muslims living in Berlin nowadays and I think that is okay.

This is like something a person would read off of a script with a gun to their head.

Attached: 1502867659400.jpg (237x307, 8K)

Europeans are fucking stupid oh my god.

Cave shitter, just don’t make up alternative facts. Germany just announced 2017 was a record breaking tourism year.

Attached: 6BAE964E-8FCE-4E20-AE35-9EC0BA4D0963.jpg (885x1239, 304K)

bro this has to be trolling, cmon man

wholesome

You're welcome anytime friendo! Get yourself an American friend with a car and some camp gear, and you'll really have a great time in the US Midwest!

Lol yeah if you declare pretend refugees as tourists i can see that if not than this is simply bullshit data.

i don't think anyone cares about route 42

Merkel doesn’t care about the opinions of Germans so why should I?

America is safer than Germany right now. It also has a brighter future. God help you if you ever get old and lose your job here. The society is cutthroat, there's no social safety net anymore, it's filled with murdering terrorists fed by money that was earmarked for eliminating poverty, and there's no church help either.

In the USA so long as you're clean, white, and speak English, someone will give you a job.

>tanned ((((germans))))

Don't care much about forests and swamps since thats all there is here but deserts, canyons and tornadoes are really interesting, we don't have that shit here. Well, we have snow wastelands but its not the same.

Asylum seekers do not pay for hotel beds, mate

you act like Germans don't have a tipping culture...

ADDITIONALLY YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING WATER THERE!! Like really man, what's up with that? There's fresh water in the bathroom sink, do you guys not treat tap water to safe drinking standards?

>shits on shelf

Germans have obsessions over fecal related stuff.

She was probably trying to turn you on.

>If you tell a German liberal
>liberal
>would rather stay in Germany and get stabbed by moslems
there's your problem

>germans are genetically inclined to gas non-germans and undesirables

Germany does not have a culture to serve tap water. This is the result of our moderate and cold climate. You are supposed to order mineral water.

In Vienna, however, you are always served tap water next to your coffee in traditional coffee houses.

we're a real country, we don't rely on tourism. Its better if you foreign faggots don't visit and eat all our burgers.

We dont but over in Europe all of the "American" gimmic restaurants is route 42 or cowboy inspired

America is the last safe place left in the world, and it’s currently threaded with Isis sleeper cells ready to coordinate a worldwide attack as a last hurrah for when they’re nearly eliminated.

Oh no, Germans believe the bullshit they get fed so much that theyre letting it impede their lives and free will. What a tragedy. Now who is gonna bring their whole family out to the desert to get lost and die of exposure?

Oh no! Otto the fat, smug krout and his cheap family that cannot help but complain in broken English will be missing from my streets!
>"oof. Dis American theme park hast no cultural value! And ist so expensive! Unt da sausages are so flügerstana!"

What is the point of nationalist shitposting against the USA now that Germany doesn't exist anymore? Is there some motive in creating hate between ethnic Germans and their American cousins that I wasn't made aware of? You would have to be stupid not to want to move to the USA from Germany at this point unless you have brown skin and black hair.

America has a wider variation in climates (even a damn rainforest)

Guns are easy to rent, even for tourists

You can get european food cooked better than in europe

You can get sinful el atrocidad cuisine as well (looking at you, heart attack grill)

America has it's own unique class of historical attractions

In terms of 'tourist attraction' America is very different from europe

Isnt that architecture completely stolen from the Slavs?

thats fine you faggots can stay in your shit hole country afraid of your own culture and history

I believe it was stolen from the Byzantines who greatly influenced the Slavs.

I'had been trying get the visa to usa. But i 've been rejected because don't have family and god work. Counsul look at me disquastly like I a potential migrant. I'm 100 white. But my arabic friend by same condition get it.

Good, New York and Los Angeles are full of cucks, you don't need to see that and it is good if they lose the tourist money. I want my local government to suffer.

And besides, we can't go to Europe since everyone gets raped by your local Muslims and your government covers it up. That is far worse than "Trump." And unlike you over there, we aren't sheltered from that information out here... Of course, assuming you are actually German and not one of the Muslims.

I know, they get it for free in some cases even in 4 star hotels all while for years your goverment told you there is no money for your german homeless people, or jobless people (harz 4 was the prove of that) weird isnt it? And yet you germans swallowed it.
You worked for this money that supposedly never existed for your people that now suddenly exists for other people. You have lost all your backbone and pride, no actually you got robbed of it.

don't want any of those sand niggers here anyway.

F P B P
P
B
P

You can make some particular history trips on the US as well, like Hollywood film-history trips where you traver around many famous filming places, mostly in Hollywood and NY. Mostly the main tourism appeal outside of obvious nature stuff is relatively cheap products, local special tourist attractions like rodeos or abandoned rotting christian theme parks and finally all that unhealthy food like chocolate covered bacon or deep-fried butter. You wanna taste that stuff at least once just to say you did it.

youtu.be/42oUVwyFsZI

>you eat overpriced stuff in restaurants,
THEY’RE TRYING TO STEAL OUR BURGER TECHNOLOGY!

So Dinosaur National Monument and Arches National Park. Leaning more towards Arches since it's pretty close to Moab. Decent bars and places to stay or camp. Ordered a Chinese takeout in Moab and it was still warm when I got to one of the picnic areas in the park. Best egg foo yung ever, comparable to the strawberry pop tarts I had next to the Grand Canyon.

Come on over man, we'd love to show you around. Good chance the people you meet might be into guns and take you out shooting.

Why are the Americans so butthurt about us not wanting to visit them? I mean take a good look at your big cities like New York, San Fransisco, Los Angeles, Detroit , Chicago etc. Most Americans wouldn't want to be there so why should Germans? There is some nice nature I'll give you that but otherwise? But I'm open for recommendations for places to visit

weird. guess it also seems weird in german, because the route shit doesn't roll off the tongue as well as it does in english, because they have to throw an 'und' in between numbers. maybe just looks cool with whatever iconography they throw in. i feel like route 64 is the most popular or most referenced in the states.

Aw man, that sucks my friend. Maybe try the old fashioned way and get a student visa or fiance visa! (Setting a tinder profile works, I've seen ugly girls basically hand Polish people greencards because "But mommy I love him")

Work visa is pretty hard to come by nowadays, unless you try applying for a places that will sponsor you in more remote areas like Vermont.

>Now who is gonna bring their whole family out to the desert to get lost and die of exposure?
mexicans

Attached: 1497306058101.png (362x333, 241K)

In going to the US this year just because I want to buy a maga hat.

Also still very wild in some places. Going hiking in some area in the spring can mean that you have to pack bear spray. Bear spray is what I called my S&W model 629.

Good grief, are German normies really this stupid? How depressing.

Attached: disgusted pepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I remember times when I'd be in New York and a bunch of German tourists would shit up the place. Times when I'd be snowboarding in the Sierras and German tourists would clog up the lifts.

Good riddance cucks.

It might be 64 idr, they like the idea of cross country road trips. Probably because most of them don't even know how to drive.

>In going to the US this year just because I want to buy a maga hat.

CRINGE

>gassing people
>Germans
not surprising really