Broward County Implements 'Solution' For School Violence And Students Are Not Happy

link: dailywire.com/news/28566/backfire-broward-county-implements-solution-school-ryan-saavedra

> Great. Because clear backpacks are gonna fix everything. I appreciate the attempt, but I’d rather have common since gun laws than a clear backpack.
> Clear backpacks don't do anything except make us look stupid. We want to be safe, not uncomfortable. The only thing that can really have an impact on our safety is gun control
> So, we’re giving up all illusions of normalcy. okay. why should 3300 students be penalized for the failure of security to do their job?
> “I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?”

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1521779171160.jpg (750x954, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EtXph
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> "We know what the root of the problem is," she said. "(Lawmakers) don't want to make the gun laws strong enough."
> "I feel like our school is now a prison, it doesn't feel like home."
archive.is/EtXph

Attached: 1521785851902.png (1080x1680, 242K)

>Hogg wants the government to do something
>government does something
>Hogg is pissed

lel no wonder this bozo is getting rejected from colleges

>"REEEEE GUBMINT DO SOMETHING!"
>government does something
>"REEEEEEE NOT LIKE THAT!"
Hah! I love it! That teaches you not to ask the government to do things.

i am laughing

>why are you punishing us for one persons actions

Gee thats a good point isnt it, not like taking everybodys guns has that EXACT SAME effect or anything

God i am sick of clown world

"why are you punishing me for one persons actions"

poetic fucking justice

>disarm the population
>expecting good results

Attached: redpill_lenin_on_gun_control.jpg (850x400, 43K)

"why are you punishing me for one person's actions"
oh I have the biggest justice boner right now

B-but ID laws are racist!

>advocate for punishing law abiding citizens
>no, not me!
hahahaha

Attached: throw it at him, not me.png (1394x734, 1.57M)

>Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?”

Attached: uh.png (284x279, 101K)

But bruh, it works right? Now if little Lincoln Park brings his daddy's 92 everybody can see it and compliment him on it, thereby avoiding a school shooting.

Attached: 1519108002556.png (1138x878, 937K)

> So, we’re giving up all illusions of normalcy. okay. why should 3300 students be penalized for the failure of security to do their job?
lol, irony

Attached: 1521759041567.jpg (758x758, 400K)

underrated

False dichotomy

"restrictions for thee but not for me"

Attached: NONONONO!!!.png (1010x633, 77K)

Do as your enemy says. For you heap hot coals on their heads.

Attached: 13BA47FB-A8AB-43EF-BB80-7F3F5AEB1546.gif (500x283, 1.94M)

I spent 56 hours in the Clark County Detention Center a few weekends ago.

Aside from realizing that women who got arrested were released within hours while men were held 24 to 36 hours longer than they should have been, the one thing I noticed was this:

All of the jail staff... ALL OF THEM... had to carry clear backpacks.

BAMFs without a doubt... not AT ALL looking stupid. Clear backpacks.

If the men and women kicking ass and taking names in Las Vegas’ premiere incarceration facility can wear clear backpacks, you fucking high school dipshits can do it.

Welcome to the World of the Real.

>Tyra Hemans,19, a senior
>19
Bitch, you’re 19. What the fuck are still doing in high school?

If you have nothing to hide, clear bags are the way to go.

so gun owners are to punished as well for the act of a single person?

This is all a test for the government to see if americans are in allegance with them. Or if they can be easily swayed. I have a feeling one day the government is going to clean itself up. And theyre testing to see if people live life as usual with bizzar things happening. These people dont like normality because the simple act of carrying on through the bullshit means you wont join their shitty revolution. Its all preperation for a civil war. Will you side with half baked revolutionaries or conservative militias.

skewl is hard

Attached: Tyra Hemans.jpg (1091x800, 194K)

>> "We know what the root of the problem is," she said. "(Lawmakers) don't want to make the gun laws strong enough."

Right, this is the problem. Sure.

Why don't these morons ask themselves why these numerous school shootings are a relatively recent phenomenon? America had plenty of guns in the 1950s, 1960s, etc., and this wasn't happening.

Attached: SchoolshootingsinUS.jpg (840x573, 31K)

>common since gun laws
>schools are supposed to be places to learn and fell comfortable
>feel ... comfortable ...
Just tacking shite on the end
>places to learn and get free banana splits
Doesn't make it so. No they are not places that you go to primarily to feel comfortable.
Anyway Nobody should feel the need to debate little sharts like these, they should be smacked if they don't like it and they'll soon learn that it might not be a surrogate womb (like Hoggs locker) but at least it's better than getting smacked. Welcome to the real world

>oh no we look stupid this is so like uncool
HHAHAHA get rekt you fucking little kike

#PrayFor
From atheists that never prayed for anything
Pharisees standing in squares so everyone can see them praying are the biblical equivalent. They are doing what Truededudedu (canadas unspellable faggot President) did. Faking.

Attached: IMG_2696.jpg (696x498, 78K)

#FakeFor

Upper right looks like a skinny ZimZam.

with how much this shit has been pushed, its far too visible for people to not start waking up.

Attached: _.png (840x1129, 664K)

They got rolled

Is it me, or does that graph take off with the advent of the Internet?

Is that what this is all about? A bunch of Millennials and Gen. Zers growing up watching e-celebs doing absolutely anything for attention, and thinking they need in on that? What gets you easier widespread notoriety than shooting up a school, especially if you're very successful at it, like Klebold and Harris or Adam Lanza or Nikolas Cruz?

Honestly seems 1,000 times more likely than guns suddenly being the problem after decades and decades of them not.

>“I’m not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?”

The irony will be lost on this individual I'm sure

>clear school bags
This is fucking hilarious. I never even thought of something like this. HA HA HA HA HA HA such shit stupid American kids

Attached: 1325587654015.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

How can anybody not see at this point that these kids are reading from a script?

>This is not the solution. I wanted common sense gun control instead.
>Clear backpacks won't do anything unlike common sense gun control.
>Stop making me feel uncomfortable and give me that common sense gun control I asked for.

>Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?

>Why are you punishing me, a responsible gun owner for one person's actions?

Literal cognitive dissonance

pic related

Attached: Laughing Through Tears.png (1120x977, 168K)

It's like something happened after the mid-60s that lead to chaos, crime and instability.

Attached: asians-projected-to-become-the-largest-immigrant-group-surpassing-hispanics.png (415x476, 14K)

Consider if Hogg has any commercial interests in clear backpack manufacturing/retailing/marketing... was this all a ploy to get everyone to buy one of those damn things?
Note that clear materials typically don't have great wear resistance, will embrittle fast and break. Short consumer purchase/use/repurchase cycle.

>Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions?
And they don't see the irony in this.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA.gif (540x304, 2.45M)

Dunno what they're crying about, those are better solutions than arming teachers and putting claymores on hallways.

> Internet
> not living in a dystopian muticultural hell

1-777-CALL-PAUL

just use invisible guns

Attached: Invisible_guns.jpg (271x238, 17K)

THIS.

CLEAR BACKACKS
CLEAR FANNY PACKS
CLEAR WALLETS
CLEAR TRAPPER KEEPERS
CLEAR BINDERS
CLEAR PENCIL BOXES
CLEAR TAMPONS
CLEAR LOCKERS
CLEAR BASKETBALLS

NO EXCEPTIONS

METAL DETECTORS AT EVERY DOOR

THANK YOU BROTHER

Am I just a fucking leaf or are clear backpacks kinda neat? What the fuck would you take to high school that would be a shock to anyone?

>books
>food maybe
>????

Unless you're a fucking degenerate whats the problem here?

>"clear backpacks don't do anything except make us look stupid."
You're not in a school to look cool, you're there to study. Extra safety precautions are almost always uncomfortable solutions.

>Red pilled generation-Z is a myth

Don't worry. The liberals are systematically creating it.

A.
Fucking.
Leaf.

lol murica
just shoot each other and be done with it mutts

>why are you punishing me for one person's actions?

Jesus christ, the irony

>Yes goy, you don't need privacy, what do you have to hide?

>not living in a dystopian muticultural hell

Would be a lot more compelling an argument if so many of these school shooters weren't white.

Off the top of my head, I can't even think of a name of a black or Latino school mass shooter in the U.S. They're all white, with the exception of that Asian guy who shot up Virginia Tech.

>expecting niggers and mutts to graduate like normal people
hahaha

why would you need to smuggle a gun into a school to do a school shooting?

they just walk in already holding them wtf

Attached: 1519319982974.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Alright thats what I kinda thought

>clear backpacks
>looks dumb
Sounds v a p e as fuck.

Kids will add cool shit like LEDs to them. You can still see what's inside.

>in highschool
>dressing black from toes to neck awkard 6 feet metalhead
>with pick related
>get late and enter classrom
>not a single textbook
>d&d manual, one monster compendium
>call of cthulhu manual
>stormbringer manual
>cd player
>manowar, judas and black sabbath cds mixed with everything
>rainbow colored dices everywhere
>everybody is looking at you
Worst nightmare ever.

Attached: 2204-clear-backpack-clear-black-augusta-sportswear.jpg (2001x2001, 719K)

Look at his fucking face. This is not the face of a fucking teenager. This dude is like 24 minimum.

missed this while I was browsing. Perhaps the female in the last tweet(?) should look into what causes those high crime areas to be so high in crime, and perhaps then look into why those schools would resemble those long-term nog daycare facilities

All day every day they have to look at their clear backpacks to remind them of the shooting and their political impotence.

the real lesson

Attached: penn-jillette.png (597x302, 219K)

>all that stuff
>but inside a clear backpack
OH THE HORROR. If anything, someone's going to see the d&d manual and ask about it.

Then we would see it coming.

If this kid keeps staring at me like that I might have to rape his ass! Fuck this kid and stupid ideas

Not at all. If you pressure one group for decades, some the most unstable elements are eventually going to lose it. It makes sense really and would never occur in a cohesive society where diversity isn't forced down your throat and your group isn't blamed for everything bad that ever happened.

>GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING
>WAIT NO, SOMEONE STOP THE GOVERNMENT!

Attached: 6c28683924115f0a1e23f987f56ccbbc--clear-backpacks-my-style.jpg (736x556, 66K)

>> So, we’re giving up all illusions of normalcy. okay. why should 3300 students be penalized for the failure of security to do their job?
Why should millions and millions of abiding citizens be penalized more and more gun restrictions for the actions of criminals and nutjobs or the failure of the authorities to do their jobs.

>We want to be safe, not uncomfortable

The sheer amount of intense, burning anger I feel at that level of stupidity... Holy fucking shit you absolute cunts. What the fuck kind of world do you think we're living in you utter fuck shit?

Preaching to the choir, mah dude.

>Why are you punishing me for one person’s actions

AHAHAHAHAHAH
They are starting to get it

This doesn't go far enough. I want random searches and pat downs. Non compliance is automatic expulsion. They don't have anything to hide right?

Let's show them what a police state looks like and then let's see what common sense reforms they want.

They live in a world that revolves around them, just like all lefties

Harder to hide weed in your clear backpack.

How am I supposed to bring weed into high school and get high at lunch?

mandatory body cavity searches.
See through gowns so they can't hide guns in their clothes.

They wanted action.
Any kind of action, we just needed action.
They got action.

and a transparent clothing dress code

to be as safe as possible

Attached: 1set-Transparent-Mesh-Patchwork-Men-long-underwear-Sex-Clothing-long-Inner-wear-Long-johns-thermo-un (800x800, 113K)

This though

Attached: 21415151.gif (458x260, 489K)

>beg for security state
>get one

Attached: adolf-hitler-portrait-11.jpg (887x1200, 302K)

tom morello top left

We were using ID badges in high school a decade ago, even in middle school we had those things, did that place seriously not have that implemented already?

Attached: 1466715155-risitas138.png (613x460, 149K)

Hollow out a book.

Safety is sexy.

>mfw this was the pedophile's plan all along

Attached: 1519338281378.png (500x263, 156K)

real life lesson.this is what liberals do,confiscate,jail,imprison,stifle,thought crime and encompass all things anti freedom.tell a liberal you have problems with a neighbor he will figure out how to take away your freedoms to solve issue.
thank david hogg and user lesbian spanish bald girl today.tell them how u feel.

“Common sense gun laws”
Why do law abiding citizens have to be punished because of a young punk?
Screw the kids
Screw you too
How about bring charges of negligent homicide or some shit against all of the LEOs that ignored the warnings this kid was going to pop off?

If only there was some guaranteed means of opposing the authority apparatus
oh wewll

His hair is dyed. Probably to hide greys

Lol
Yup
This
This is your future as a slug bug soyjoy fruit fly Hooman stay at home betafishstick

Like Your thinking user :)

Not sure what they're bitching about when most kids in east Asia go to school all looking the same in uniforms every day for decades now.

Young girls are just going to have to carry their dildos in glasses cases now. I'm sure kids will find ways to hide all kinds of shit and this will amount to nothing more than forcing parents to spend more money on shit they didn't need.

>why should 3300 students be penalized for the failure of security to do their job?
yeah, just penalize millions of law abiding americans for the fault of 4 cops and one single mother.

I had student ID cards that were literally never used but never any badges to wear. Thats some weird shit

> Get case that resembles book or something non suspicious
> Break down rifle and set in case
> Assemble in bathroom during break

The law is fucking stupid. Again, anybody hell bent on carrying out an attack will get through. The best solution is the single door/ fenced off border with guards. Unfortunately, these will have to go up everywhere and it will turn us into a police state shithole. Small government my ass. Fuck off.

HERE'S A SOLUTION FOR SCHOOL VIOLENCE:

1. TELL HOGG'S FATHER'S FORMER EMPLOYER, THE FBI, TO ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE THE NUMEROUS REPORTS OF DISTURBING BEHAVIOR BY NIKOLAS CRUZ

2. MAKE LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATE THREATS OF VIOLENCE MADE BY NIKOLAS CRUZ

3. ALLOW BROWARD COUNTY POLICE TO ENGAGE AN ACTIVE SHOOTER INSTEAD OF LEAVING STUDENTS TO BE SLAUGHTERED

>clear backpacks are a mistake because now if someone asks for a pencil i HAVE to give it to them. they'll see through my backpack and my lies. gross.
so in one tweet she admits to being a dick and a liar and incredibly petty

Attached: 1505374781572.jpg (236x315, 12K)

Let the kids learn the hard way, it's better this way.

>Then we would see it coming.

who's going to see it coming if schools already in session? and what would they do if they saw? literally no school shooter brings their gun in their backpack, they walk in holding an AR