At least chinese billionaires will have their placebo dick pills

>at least chinese billionaires will have their placebo dick pills

Really makes you excited for the future.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-034630.jpg (1049x644, 537K)

Will they sell his horn?

Attached: PP0598_1_l.jpg (600x875, 457K)

>dick pills from a subspecies that just went extinct
Really makes you think

>>at least chinese billionaires will have their placebo dick pills
realize that nobody cared about those rinos, why would anyone leave niggers guarding the last ones? everybody knew they were going to fuck up

OH wow an animal I’ve never seen or knew existed is dead
Who cares as long as we have cows and chickens I’m good
I would not miss any zoo animals

truly subhuman tier logic

red pill = all hope lost, lack of motivation in life and depression
green pill (ecology and nature) = hate for most of humanity

What if you take both?

The Brown Pill: Realizing that Brown people are the only way to end the Human Species

>green pill (ecology and nature) = hate for most of humanity

You haven't taken the green pill until you've eliminated your carbon footprint.

Humanity isn't part of nature?

Okay I just cut both my legs off now what do I do please hurry I'm bleeding out.

I bet the chinks would pay a billion dollars for this thing’s dick. They would grind it up and make some sort of penis vitality tea out of it. Chinkees so smart and so stupid at same time, big boi.

>caring about a fucking animal

Attached: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (256x256, 58K)

Amerikaanse onderwijs

Making black people care is the only way to really save african animals.

Want to save african wild life, here is a solution approved even by pragmatic leftists: Sustainable trophy-hunting

Unless raised to be idealists, humans only care about things which are valuable. A lion or elephant that lives somewhere out in the bush has no value to the native african on its own, it's a potential danger if anything and a couple hippies offering a few coins so they can take pictures is not a lot of motivation. But if there is some small-penised dentist from the USA who thinks pointing a gun at a big animal and pulling the trigger makes him a real man and is willing to hand over tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, you start having an interest in keeping that lion alive for him and making sure of keeping lions around as a species so more small-penised trophy hunters will come over and give you money to get their nut out.

Those lions and rhinos become /ourlions/ and /ourrhinos/ then and if some retarded asian fuckwit is happy to fork over even more money for the horn once the rhino is dead; heck, why not sell it to him if he really wants it that badly.
This only works if the entire local population is in on it and profits (an if the species is not critically endangered, of course), then they will be conservationists and park-workers rather than poachers. And if anyone is tempted by a black-market deal or foreign poachers intrude and kill an animal, everyone in the region will know and there will be a manhunt which ends with the poachers being featured on bestgore.com as a warning to all others.

You didn't know rhinos existed?

Maybe we are 56%

>OH wow an animal I’ve never seen or knew existed is dead
This. It’s manufactured outrage.

Hurr durr check out how edgy I am, caring about things is 4 luzrs.

Plz care about the conservation of the white man-ape tho.

Your American shut up.. your more likely to shoot your dick off in a gun cleaning accident

I do, how can I hunt rhinos if they're all dead.

the real brown pill: brown people are lazy as shit and invent catastrophic environmentally destructive technologies and as a consequence live in perfect harmony (squalor) with nature when not tainted by the white mans cancerous influence

I care about your mother.

*cannot invent

fuck the white mans fire water got me fucked up

I understand why someone from Australia would develop this kind of attitude.

Sorry about the whole "Trail of Tears" thing.

Fucking heretic!

Attached: Abathur.png (800x500, 283K)

im 56% angry at this post

>angry chinese

no need for apologies its just natural selection. now excuse me while i drink my liver and life away

>burgers not appreciating natural beauty
What a surprise.

Attached: amerimutt13.png (680x735, 356K)

Darwin's theories and studies should never be distorted to justify bad behavior.

Cheers.

At least we have a dick, cuck.

Attached: 1521463421147.jpg (550x552, 58K)

Attached: 1521704516101.jpg (575x586, 52K)

u got a license for this post m8?

Attached: amerimutt16.jpg (980x716, 100K)

Yeah it's sad that a lot of animals go extinct, but the brutal truth is it happens all the time, and humans, like every other animal, could go extinct just as easily, so in the end it doesn't even matter

this.
make those lice ridden animals worth so much that africans would be mad enough to eat them.

That being said though it really does a number on elephants psyche to be shot to shit being that they're verified self aware animals.

Its awful knowing the last of species is about to die out.
Theres 2 girls left and some jizz thats all thats left

And the 2 girls are his daughters...

Attached: 1520044722961.jpg (540x628, 199K)

>own last dick pill
>put it on black market auction for retarded chinks
>get away with millions of dorrars

you chinks r content with eating dogs, so i understand why other animals dont matter to u

Attached: 1521707618044.jpg (425x422, 47K)

It's not about the dick pill "benefits", at least not after a certain point. No matter where one goes, elites will be the smartest, craftiest, and usually the most narcissistic psychopaths of anyone in the country. Those Chinese elites just want the status that comes with buying rhino horn; it just screams: "Yeah, this is a rare animal about to disappear from the earth, and this is illegal and expensive, but I can still have it, because i'm that powerful"
It's just another way to flaunt power; they already have top surgeries and pills to augment their chink microdicks.

Attached: 1518625857710.jpg (210x240, 13K)

It's disturbing you think of wild species as "zoo animals"

Attached: image.jpg (640x927, 219K)

>2300 kg animal
>loses to a 60 kg animal in a 1v1
Pathetic. Let them all die. Let nature take her course.

who fucks cares it's an animals
grow up, you goddamn retards
i'm glad it's dead
i'm tired of fucking hearing about it

Dats rite, what where these zoo animals doing in the wild anyway.

Losses to a 60kg highly advanced literal alien (to them) with a weird object that can kill them from 500m away no matter what they do.

It's less about the animal, and more about the intense stupidity and thick-headedness that leads to such outcomes.

Imagine if there was a macaw genocide because blacks thought their gizzards cured sickle cell.

Nice Idea, but the Problem is: Niggs are not THAT smart as we all know. They will just sell all the Animals until theyre extinct because they get more Money in the short run that way.

See black farming to see why your idea wont work with the noggers

said the leaf as he hides behind a meme flag

>OH wow an animal I’ve never seen or knew existed is dead
>knew existed
American education.