How come most guidos are obsessed with bodybuilding?

How come they're such meatheads Sup Forums?

Attached: daboyz.jpg (350x263, 14K)

That's all they ever talk about, ayy yo do you even lift brah?

Broman Empire isn't going to lift itself to glory.

because they usually live next to niggers
sage

That girls boyfriend forces her to give head to all the bros every day.

>tfw Superior Guido genetics

Narcissism and vanity are common traits among them and all Italian males. It's for image. I also suspect close homosexuality is a factor.

>5'4
>superior manlet genetics

low IQ

so easy being a bro, be sexy and work out.. ezy

What's wrong with bodybuilding? Better than being some 400 pound neckbeard

GTL BRAH

Attached: badass_goku_3d_by_jk200-d4jhru1.jpg (1488x1200, 622K)

back over that wall paco

>It's for image

This is true, most wops I've ever known live the nigger rich lifestyle and spend every penny on nice clothes and a nice car.

walking lasagnas

The real question is are they white?

Most meds and catholics too

They're borderline fags.
They wax their chests and asses too.

Physicality is the dominance hierarchy you can climb if you're not a thinking type of man. Obviously the superior man is a master across all hierarchies, but people do what they can get good at.

If you got big muscles, that's almost enough for you to get respect from other men and find a slut to continue your reproductive line. Isn't it rather obvious?

>The real question is are they white?

Real Italians from Italy or the Northern part I think are white or at least act white. Can't say the same about amerimutt guidos.

>They're borderline fags.
>They wax their chests and asses too.

Good observation because Greeks are swarthy too and they don't seem to wax.

RENT FREE

Because their genetics make it easy to get ripped by putting forth little effort.

>Because their genetics make it easy to get ripped by putting forth little effort.

Nah they do steroids.

Perceived culture of masculinity. They think they are manly af when in truth it's very homoerotic.

Nah.
It's just normal Machismo that all countries in southern Europe view as normal and necessary.

>having nice things is bad
found the commie

"forces"

Because they are dumb vain faggots who go by looks and also stupidly think "I lift bro" = "dont mess with me".
They do not even have the intellect to know that lifting does little when confronted by someone who knows how to fight or uses a weapon.

tldr?
HS mentality morons.

Ancient Greco-Roman culture
Gotta get big, c'mon

Attached: 00763801.jpg (582x1024, 148K)