Frame Game Radio just put out a really good video. We have to mimic the Jews...

Frame Game Radio just put out a really good video. We have to mimic the Jews. They have thousands of Jewish advocacy groups that push for Jewish interests. We need pro-European organizations that are equivalent to the ADL, the SPLC, the AJC, AIPAC, etc. Count Dankula is going to prison because of the Scottish Council of Jewish Communities. There needs to be a Scottish Council of European Communities. If we don't create these organizations we will all end up just like South Africa. We have plenty of undeniable reasons to organize against white defamation.

gab.ai/tv/watch/8956

Attached: friends-with-white-people.jpg (640x403, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viNVBetr6fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hoping the "it's not racist when we do it" account trolls them

All those groups would be illegal in the places they would matter most, unfortunately

>We have to mimic the Jews
This is where you're wrong user.
The cycle of karma only stops at forgiveness.
Forgive, understand, then make your move.

I'm not suggesting the European groups do the same bullshit the Jewish groups are doing. Jewish interests and European interests are extremely different. If there was a Scottish Council of European Communities I highly doubt they would get someone arrested and put in prison for a joke about the Holodomor. We would have our freedom back.

I know what you mean in the OP, user.
I just think it's better not to repay evil with evil.
When you see a group doing a thing, and that thing seems so evil to you and you hate it, why would you turn and do the same thing unto other groups?

The guy OP is referencing is a Jew, no? Its no surprise.

Attached: 1504367871255.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

I don't see anything evil about whites defending themselves in their own countries. You can't infiltrate yourself.

of course defending yourself in your own country is fine, perhaps we do not understand eachother perfectly
My point is: how can you be in any position to critisize the ADL and SPLC when you want to make your own version just to ifringe on people that /you/ don't like rights' instead

cointel will infiltrate and turn it into a meme because they're useful idiots.

>We need pro-European organizations that are equivalent to the ADL, the SPLC, the AJC, AIPAC, etc
You understand that the groups you just listed exist specifically to prevent any pro-European organizations from being created, right? They will cut your funding, get you deplatformed everywhere, dox you and get you fired, etc.

Every few years a new crop of right wingers who don't know anything pop up and act like they have just invented the wheel by proposing some stupid ideas. "We just need to organize." Yeah, no shit. But we can't "just organize" because the left puts a lot of effort into disrupting any of our efforts at organization, through financial warfare, litigation, etc.

>We have to mimic the Jews
even talking like them helps

saying stuff like, 'if fat shaming causes suicide, what do you think the race shaming has been doing?' works with normies

It really doesn't help.
If we want their evil to stop existing why would we emulate it?

The ADL was founded for a man who raped and murdered a little girl and all they do is censor people to push a far left agenda now. The SPLC openly admits they all for replacing whites and they know it's happening. You can't replicate that kind of evil even if you try.

The existing pro-white organizations aren't structured like the Jewish organizations. They're all pretty dumb desu. Jews do the opposite of spreading their message as loud as they can. They lobby and infiltrate everything and hardly anyone even knows about it.

>the people who founded the ADL were evil
I'm sure that they were, user, but the important bit is that what the ADL does today is evil.
Using legal force against ideas and speech like they do is not something I want to exist, and therefore I won't do it.

By the way, the best pro white organization you can run is a church

>pro-European organizations
thats racist white supremacist and is unacceptable anywhere in the civilized world . try to do this and you'll be blacklisted instantly .

Attached: 1516372554538.jpg (1920x1200, 927K)

> repay evil with evil.
there is no such thing as evil , there is only having power or not having it .

Attached: 1514961426754.jpg (640x1055, 422K)

>says the synagogue of satan

Fuck the ADL dude. Think more about organizations based on preventing the defamation of whites in our education system and organizations established to prevent anti-white legislation like affirmative action. Don't be simple minded.

>Can my children be friends with niggers?
No

>Using legal force against ideas and speech like they do is not something I want to exist, and therefore I won't do it.
You're already in a dirty fight yet you're unwilling to fight dirty, guaranteeing you'll lose.

You are a fucking idiot.

100% agree it is time to mobilize

thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=viNVBetr6fg

Attached: images (1).jpg (193x261, 9K)

All I'm saying is don't make an organization that labels people who are against you and ristrict their rights.
What I'm saying though is that the best defence for these sorts of attacks on our identity is a strong community. We need to bring back the church into the focus of our communities. Strong convictions spoken loudly every week for the whole town to listen to.

>You're already in a dirty fight yet you're unwilling to fight dirty
It's like being polite even in the face of disrespect. Or sticking to your guns in an argument while the other person ad homs.
>guaranteeing you'll lose
it depends on how many people I can show that the other side is fighting dirty

if you fight dirty, how can you be in a place to call out someone else for fighting dirty and expect anybody to back you up on it?

Well no. Your children cannot be friends with white people. Good of you to you understant that we do not want to associate ourselves with niggers.

>We need pro-European organizations that are equivalent to the ADL, the SPLC, the AJC, AIPAC, etc

Well, that's what Generation Identity is doing in Europe and Identity Evropa is doing in America.

Have we really been so indoctrinated that we think white advocacy is "fighting dirty"?

The NRA isn't "fighting dirty" when it comes to guns. Treating white issues the same way is more than okay. Especially in white countries.

I'm not talking about activist groups. The Jews are lawyered up and lobby everyone.

no. to keep the white children safe.

No the people who are fighting dirty are the ((ones)) who are against us.
But you with this thread are suggesting that it's time we fight dirty back (pro-European organizations that are equivalent to the ADL, the SPLC)

>pro-European organizations that are equivalent to the ADL, the SPLC

As in organizations that are politically active against white defamation in our schools, media, etc. Do you have a problem with people actually doing something to combat anti-white indoctrination? Your kids are going to be minorities in their own homeland and everyone is being brainwashed to hate them. This isn't a game.

It would be all but impossible. Whites haven't had our very existence threatened en masse like the Jews. It's also kind of too late as well. We don't generate sympathy, at least as a whole. White women generate some sympathy because anyone that isn't white thinks white men are the worst thing since vaccines. We, as a people, are considered the source of so many of the world's ills. Never mind that most of the shit we are accused of wasn't done by white people, but that's neither here nor there.

God damn dude, it only takes three people to create an organization. The Jews are less than 2% of the population and their small organizations control pretty much everything.

And it would, at best, be a tax write off. It would get no traction what so ever.

Our nation overwhelmingly voted for a wall and a Muslim ban. They want self-preservation regardless of how the Jewish media tells you the world is. Wake up user. The majority of them will support pro-white (not anti-nonwhite) organizations. Wake up bud. You're not even close to being alone.

Attached: 5ab2cb660d987.jpg (1200x1032, 356K)