Why aren't you a member of the Atomwaffen Division?

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

The great awakening is happening. You just have to look for it. Qanon

Attached: IMG-1088.jpg (193 KB, 640x1136)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Attached: IMG-1973.png (103 KB, 640x1136)

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

They wouldn't let me in because I refused to say the shahada.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

I stand by what I said, they look nothing alike, but Bill Hicks on the other hand...

Attached: bill-hicks.jpg (31 KB, 620x620)

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

I'm not a LARPing edgefag that likes to worship satan.

Attached: 1520291053132.jpg (1.32 MB, 900x1371)

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

the thing is, they both have the same sir name and once upon a time there was a site called uncyclopedia which said he was the only surviving child of jonestown... which I just found to be hilarious back in about 2012 or so.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (666 KB, 1280x800)

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

If people larping about Hitler being a puppet to the zionists, why did zionists then sacrifice so many (((useful American goyim))) to fight him?
President Rosenfeld himself where a Jew. And the (((alt-right))) still believes they are patriotic.
As (((Rosenfeld))) betrayed his country so did (((Churchill))) with the britbong goblins.
80 years later, shitskins, niggers and jews rule both of our countires and entire cities and regions could be declared war zones taking the death tolls into account.
Hitler at least tried to fight this development and NONE can blame him for being sabotaged and failing in the end.
The ones sabotaging and fighting him at all cost are to blame.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

bill hicks = alex jones

Attached: 1518176363525.jpg (28 KB, 474x703)

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

cool story bro

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit