He wants Shirou to end up with Rin or Saber

>He wants Shirou to end up with Rin or Saber
>When Shirou could have hot threesomes with Sakura and Rider as an OT3
explain yourself

I mean if he gets them both that's definitely the best sex in the series.

But Sakura's child will have birth defects, and I'm not sure Rider is still fertile.

Rin has a bad personality and no figure, but she's the obvious choice for securing good progeny who will be capable of competing in the next grail war. Sex is nice and all, but the grail war is far more important.

worms

Both are used goods. Rin/Saber/Shirou is best end.

>Rin
>not used goods
*breathes in*

>Sakura
>Threesome
You may only choose one. Unless you count worms as participants then you have a full gangbang going on for you.

Doesn't Shirou have a threesome with Rider and Sakura in HA?

>he didn't play f/ha
Granted it was a dream, but still.

He gets Rin and Saber. That is better.

TOHSAKA

In neither SN or UBW does Shirou get both Rin AND Saber, and in HF he chooses the Rider/Sakura harem.

Did you not get the Good ending in UBW? It basically ends with Rin and Saber saying they're going to fuck the shit out of Shirou

It was a dream. Sakura is a jealous girl with no bi tendencies, you won't get a threesome with her.

Saber and Rin are hotter.

But Saber is doomed to disappear, she can't be a permanent part of his harem

He either has a threesome in Fate or harem in UBW good.

UBW good ending dude, Saber stays and Shirou has to "help" Rin to sustain Saber around.

You only need give little time and she eventually have no problems with Rider joining their bed. In HA you have even scene where she eventually gives blessing to Shirou's date with Rider.
Unfortunately, that concrete scene is just dream from Rider, with Sakura inside being complete illusion based on Rider's knowledge of Sakura's personality combined with her own desires.

>girl with no bi tendencies
things that don't exist

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Saber is a familiar, as long as Rin offers her mana she will stick around. Rin is an amazing magus with tremendous reserve of mana, and with Shirou's help qui can keep Saber around.

Rin made Saber into her familiar. It's basically the same thing with Shiki and Len in KT.

How come Rin didn't make Archer her familiar, considering that she obviously wanted Redman's dick?

He was no longer her Servant and she already had a contract with Saber. Rin is good but not good enough to sustain 2 Servants at the same time.

>Sakura and Rider and Shirou in the same sex scene
but which one is dominant?

She offered him that possibility, but he refused. Remember?

At very least in Eclipse scene, Sakura ended as dominant over both Shirou and Rider.

Pretty much post-UBW Good by Takeuchi.

Rider deserves better than submission

Only thing that would make Sakura and Rider worth off is the possibility of paizuri sandwiches. Otherwise, Rin and Saber are much better combo.

He refused. Emiya is fucked no matter what due to the contract so the best he can hope for is to go out on a good note. Cue Extra making Moon Emiya not have as shitty an afterlife and even remembering his run through F/SN.

Rin could use Rule Breaker or Jeweled Sword to break his contract with Za Warudo, right?

Initially, both Sakura and Rider dominates Shirou, but when Shirou reverses her own spell against Rider, Sakura starts act in accordance with Rider's own desires

Rider > Saber

Fuck no. The Archer summoned isn't even the real one but a copy of his archived self in the Throne. Disappearing is literally the end for that version of him since his experiences normally wont get uploaded to the Throne. No name Archer is literally his only incarnation with any semblance of a good ending and only because his afterlife isn't his own personal hell.

That bondage doujin between Sakura and Rider was hot as hell.

>Medusa being turned on by bondage
I think not. She was raped, after all.

What do Rin and Saber offer that make them a better OT3 than Sakura and Rider?

But there's no penetration.

Wormslut is disgusting

Rider is the true best girl

Sakura wont share. Rin is basically bi so if she finds you plowing Saber, she'll jump right in. Also their kids are pretty much set for life thanks to godly eugenics, and Saber and Rin being masters of sword and magic respectively.

>fucked by Poseidon
>pure

>Sakura wont share.
True end of HF disagrees with you

>pubic hair
gross

>True end of HF disagrees with you
How? What evidence do you have to prove that she would be ok with Shirou fucking Rider?

Just because Rider gets to hang around doesn't mean she can get anywhere near Shirou's dick. HA established Sakura as the most jealous of the girls despite the fact Rider would be totally into it.

Why else bother keeping her around?

Because she likes her as a friend? Because she can? Because having a fucking Servant with absolute loyalty towards you as your familiar is great?

Why get rid of her?

Fucking Sakura and Rider (HF True) or fucking Rin and Saber (UBW Good).

The choice is obvious.

Yeah, who in their right mind would choose Rin and Saber

But Rider deserves love too. Doesn't she?

Sakura doesn't do girls. She's 100% Heterosexual.

>Sakura doesn't do girls, she's straight
Noodles are straight, until they get wet

Of course HF True.

Sakura has never shown sexual interest in another girl, not even Rider. Compare that to Rin, who goes all moist being around Saber or Rider.

Better compatibility for open relationship.

Sakura WOULD share. Just in her case reaching such conditions is little more difficult, but not impossible. I proved (I don't talk about Eclipse), that she is able to do some exception for Rider.

>I proved (I don't talk about Eclipse), that she is able to do some exception for Rider.
When, exactly, did you prove this?

Put it straight. Saber x Rin are better for a balanced relationship and cute companions. Sakura x Rider are better in bed.

>Saber x Rin are better for a balanced relationship and cute companions
Sakura and Rider can offer that.

Rin would throw all your kids into wormpits for magic

Sakura doesn't have the same level of homosexual desire, if indeed she has any at all.

There is scene where she allows and essentially gives blessing for Shiro to going on date with Rider.

They can, they aren't on such high level as Saber and Rin.

No, she doesn't

I wanted write "It", not I. Anyway, answer here:

That's ok. She and Rider can fuck Shirou together, not each other.

A three-way doesn't work as well if the two women can't also fuck each other.

Sure it can, they eiffel tower Shirou with one riding his face and the other riding his dick.

Or one can get spooned by Shirou while the other pegs him.

>pegging
no

She does. Just read HA.

Or paizuri sandwich should not be so hard for Sakura and Rider too.

rhinofag, go cry to sleep again

HF fucking obvious