WHO WILL GET OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN IF PREZ SIGNS OMNIBUS INTO LAW?

Press S if you will leave the Trump train.

$21 trillion in national debt and counting, and all of us, American citizens and legal residents, have to continue to pay through the nose with this insane budget and spending bill that sums approx. 1.3 trillion, that include spending on FOREIGN AID including education in foreign nations plus fully funding Planned Parenthood and sanctuary cities while giving pittance money for the new see-through fence (no money for the new border wall).

I'm out if Trump signs this horribly profligate bill into law that breaks his many campaign promises, especially draining the swamp!

I've been his supporter since day one, and this ends if he signs the bill into law.

Call and email the White House. Speak politely.

Who voted for the omnibus bill?
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h127

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00063

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 2.16.59 AM.png (559x350, 70K)

He will sign it in order to give the military the funding

So they really fucking need it?

Here's the thing. Yes. The military needs more money but Paul Ryan and his rino war hawk buddies were going to fund the military, regardless of all else found in this piece of shit bill. Idk why on god green earth our master negotiator president is fuckin around with this shit.

I won't be off the train but I'm starting to get sick of this shit. When are we going to get the shit we voted for? Look, I understand the economy is doing well, it's been bumpy lately, but doing well. But fight for the shit we voted for. The dems seem to always walk away bitching about not getting enough when all they wanted was to stop the r's from getting what they want. The right always gets shafted with these things. This is no different than when Obama was in office. I'm not impressed right now.

do have any idea what Trump is up against? I don't know what you people expected. there's literally a coup going on to take him out of power as we speak. I'm amazed he's gotten anything done, frankly.

he’s not gonna sign it, arrests will happen today first

He'll sign it, then he'll SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE (with a dribble of orange old man cum) and you'll like it and call everybody a "shill."

I understand.

As a leaf my opinion on this doesn't matter, but I know I'll be if he signs this piece of shit.

All he has to do is hold a press conference and declassify all their crimes by telling the american people what the deep state is really up to. This boo hoo hoo poor donnie garbage is fucking retarded.

>Oh no! There's a coup against me!
>Giving them everything they want will surely let this blow over and they'll leave me alone.
Delusional.

don't know what this is. makes me think of the omnigrab from the jerk. seems like i'm not missing out on much by not caring.

bump

kill yourself shill rat

>Calling anyone else a shill
I've noticed that anyone who tells Americans to speak to their legislators directly gets attacked like this.
I wonder if there's an agenda or something.

>get off the trump train
no brake, you gonna jump?
were all in this till the end of the line buddy, together.

Attached: 1517453209776.jpg (798x1162, 160K)

Now that Trump gave them the ONLY thing republicans care about, tax cuts, they don't even have to pretend to support his agenda anymore.

He can veto it, but it simply go back & be voted on again by 2/3rd maj, then it becomes law. Meanwhile the gov shutdown yet again & Trump making a point will be forgotten about. The military funding is what they wanted. No illusion that congress has more power than the President.

He needs to veto the omnibus and get a real, pro media team to go out there and hammer Ryan and McConnell every fucking day. And he needs to assign someone to find competent loyalists to hire, instead of shuffling all these retards and Neocons around.

Seriously, what the fuck is he doing? Assume that it's not kabuki theater and there really are no serious investigations into Obama-Clintongate. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING? NOTHING.

He could, but the gov will shut down & he will get the blame for it. The nthe same exact bill will go back to congress & will be passed into law with a 2/3rd's maj. It ppl hate the bill so much get the ppl who voted for it out in the primaries for the mid-terms. Problem with that is it will be exactly what the Democrats want, get the house & the senate. Shooting yourself in the foot is not how the game is played.

He has said he's gonna sign it. I don't care if this is shill low quality, this shit is retarded. The deep blue RINO's are totally doing this on purpose with the "muh military" mantra so he has almost no choice but to sign it. RINO's and dems are in control sadly. Almost full control. I think it may just take a war fellas.

>I’ve been a supporter since day one
[shill detected]

Conservatives have been doing this since the 1960s. Eventually it will work :^)

>he has no choice
you retards are worse than obamabots
fucking ignorant niggers

2/3rd maj if he doesn't sign & it is law, the gov will shutdown in between, Trump will get the blame that & for not funding the military or paying them. A no win situation, no deal is possible with congress when they work together like kikes.

They've got him by the balls. He's not going to nimble navigator his way out of this one. If he adopts a wait and see approach towards Ryan and McConnell, he is finished after midterms.

He could use proxies. Anything. He's got to do something-- and that something is not more distraction attacks on Syria or Iran.

You can't"grow" ourselves out of 20+ trillion in debt.
It's not reasonable to think this anymore.
At this point, it's all about military might to tell the rest of the world to fuck off.

Fuck off shill ! We dont care what you do .
Show the fact and keep your homo opinion to urself.

See guys we are monkey .
Monkey see monkey do .
Dont get fooled kids

Why do you think they waited until the last minute? This is how they do it. Then they hold a vote at 1am, literally. So lets say he vetoes, then its "govt shutdown" every five mins on CNN, they have paul ryan saying "for the military!!!!" running every other five mins. So you can either risk that or risk signing something that everyone might not notice. Only thing I can think of, I can't see him signing it otherwise. Other thing to admit, Trump IS a big government guy. As sad as it is to admit, he is. I'd still vote for him tomorrow over anybody else that would run, but I mean lets get real.

This too sadly

Thank God some people get it

Yeah the wall isn't happening and neither an immigration reform. Just don't bother voting and let this shithole die.

Trump is a counter puncher, he won't let them get away with this lightly, China trade sanctions is only the start of what he will do to upset their "arrangement", also China know that trade like that cannot cont, they are not stupid.

There's always been only one way out of this. Why do you think they want our guns so badly?

Yeah I will probably be done and just fuck voting all together. Probably move and go somewhere else

Veto it
Shut down the gov if need be
No more pointless spending

>I used to support drumpth but now I'm WITH HER

fuck off shill

Attached: 1521436316528.png (753x899, 582K)

I hate to say it but I think he's been seriously blackmailed by the deep state at this point. There's an unnatural shift in his attitude from before the election to two years after. He went from going after Obama's birth certificates and campaigning aggressively reading local papers and showing concern. Now he is stalling a lot, hell so is sessions who hasn't done much either. If I were to guess they blackmailed him and his family bad and anyone else in federal government backing him. All the shit in the media is just noise to distract him in the day to day basis and if he considers fighting back they have the legal system backing them on crazy amount of layers. I found it very strange how he would post about biden fight. I think he is breaking from being trapped and is legitimately going guns blazing now to get the public seriously angry with government officials of the deepstate as that's his last chance at this point.

Attached: hehatesit.jpg (590x443, 67K)

I don't think we can. My point is though that the left does not quit. They use any narrative no matter how absurd to get what they want, and it never enough. The fucking republicans don't even fight. I get that its complicated and Trump is probably the best fighter the R's have ever had, but this bill is bullshit. Now Trump is between a rock and a hard place thanks to the R's. They didn't fight for anything and if Trump vetoes then the shutdown is on him.

It's the most military spending in history. It's worth throwing a few million at commies and terrorists so we get to kill them later.

I have to emphasize this. That kind of military spending dwarf's Reagan's during the height of the cold war. That money is going to be dumped into the private sector and make a lot of private citizens rich.

>It's the most military spending in history

Attached: bibi01.jpg (489x370, 34K)

>That money is going to be dumped into the private sector and make a lot of private citizens rich.

Attached: 2015-08-14-1439567947-572262-AP_jeb_bush_jef_130918_16x9_608.jpg (608x342, 21K)

i don't fucking care as long as the wall gets built

swamp will come and swamp will go. it sucks, it should be drained, but until then it's business as usual, it doesn't affect anyone in their day to day life

but flood immigration is an IMMINENT DIRE THREAT to the continued stability of American society, it must be stopped at all costs before any hope of salvaging the country is lost

repeat: DIRE THREAT > long-term government kickbacking

This. He’s turning our debt into leverage by waking our lenders up to the fact that the USA is too big to fail

I honrstly don't know what tf he's thinking even bothering to prep a 2020 campaign bid if he's defaulting on his wall and immigration reform promise. Nobofy gives a fuck about anything else, literally.

Attached: 1521773366805.jpg (622x926, 38K)

>I've been his supporter since day one, and this ends if he signs the bill into law.
you retards say that about everything.

Attached: 1520535639314.jpg (960x960, 89K)

You realize that even with a wall, there are enough mestizos in the country to become the majority just by their birth rate?
The wall should have been built in 1965, not now. It's too late now.