Let's Make GT Canon Sup Forums

If you had the opportunity to make GT canon, and you had the creative liberty to lead Super into it. How would you make all come full circle? And would you even want to do it in the first place?

GT was so shitty, the only redeeming features were the 10/10 first OP and SSJ4 (way more creative than super saiyajin blue). I'm satisfied with Super.

Goku can just wish that he never meet the god of destruction at the end of the tournament after realising that everyone else's universe dies

I disagree with that. The Baby Vegeta arc bringing back the Tuffle story that was mentioned was interesting. Super 17 had an interesting concept but was just way to short. And the Shadow Dragons could have been much more, if more than 3 of them mattered.

This might work from a narrative standpoint but it would be a MAJOR middle finger to Super fans, and would make the whole series pretty much irrelevant.

There was potential there for something interesting, and I think it could be argued that GT did the dragonball-esque adventuring thing way better than Super did the kid friendly shallow nonsense it's been doing since the beginning.

Only was possible is to make sure Goku doesn't beat Jiren. That would make literally every villian in GT stronger than a God of Destruction.

GT's first (of a long list of) mistake was to try to do Dragon Ball stuff with DBZ power levels
The whole "let's search the Dragon Balls in space" can be fun, but with a different cast. For instance Roshi, Maron and a Goku who totally reverted (body, mind, memories and power) to his young self
Of course all the Baby, Super 17, SSJ4 crap would never happen

Beerus gets fed up with the cast and tells them all to fuck off. Whis blasts them amnesia beam.

The End.

You simply can't merge those 2 serials cause they have too much plotholes like Trunx/Black saga

I would do the Tuffle story with the Tuffle being a good guy who only wants to kill the only living Saiyan who commited genocides.

It's literally impossible now.
>17 is good in Super
>Supreme Kai and Kibito split
>Super Saiyan God
>Beerus and Whis
Unless there was a total memory wipe, no other way would make sense.

T E M P O R A L D O O V E R by the Grand Padre Goten

What if Jiren is a Tuffle all along?

toei ain't going to miss out on those sales, they will make it canon somehow, probably through mindwipe

why do you want gt canon though
it happens after the original series and after super too, it being or not being canon is not important

>series that killed the franchise
>sales

you imply they don't include the characters in the video games and how much they jack it off in Heroes

Goku learns with Jiren and others that God Ki is just training wheels on a bicycle. That's why he never uses God/Blue.

They also include tons of fanfiction shit and they haven't added any of that into Super

But ssj and ssj3 are better?

They already have Xenoverse to recycle non-canon characters into canon ones
Super adds new things to the franchise

>the 10/10 first OP
>first
there was no second GT opening user

I just want them to retcon GT. Super has a lot of retarded shit, but GT was just bad.

17 was always good after the Cell saga, GT only forced him to become a villain again by fusing him with a clone

>Super 17 arc
crap concept, crap execution, the baby arc is highlight of gt without a doubt, it was great to see the rivalry between the tsufures and the saiyans, how baby used the humans to his favor, the scene of goku transforming into ssj4 was very emotive too

dbgt had one very good thing about it