Why is she so mad again, Sup Forums?

Why is she so mad again, Sup Forums?

>she

tsundere shit, earliest sign Ishida's a hack

Because the guy she seduces and rapes while he's vulnerable is going to dump her knocked-up ass for his boyfriend again. Touka is a cuckquean just waiting to happen and the stupid bitch knows it.

Spoilers tomorrow, but the chapter may be delayed till monday. There was a huge leak of spoilers for LNs and manga this week.

because of this

Who dem?

Th-thanks doc...

Kaneki's not around so she can't ride his big neck.

Shes 20 and STILL a virgin with her hymen intact. I mean imagine being a virgin at age 20.
Cant eat food or chocolate.
Shes basically the most frustrated woman on the planet.

Lurk for at least two years before posting.

I-Is it the green haired one?

>20 and STILL a virgin
Don't remind me

>Shes 20 and STILL a virgin
I beg to differ

She's obsessed with Kaneki. If he never came back she would have just died a virgin.

I wasn't talking about her, I was going to shitpost about her looking like Zone-tan

Why is the anime so hyped up in the west? Just finished it last night and it was really nothing more than your average action shounen, but with gore and suffering added on top.

Less the suffering and more the "why".

"why" as in "why does this have to happen?"
because that was kinda rampant too. Like when they rescued that one martial arts ghoul who just smacked Kaneki's shit in only for the sake "character development"

The Shachi fight makes no sense in the anime. You can tell they just wanted to throw in iconic moments from the manga, regardless of whether or not it made sense.

user..... she's married to ken and is expected his child

Its pretty good experience to watch the anime without having read the manga.
Then you read the manga and the changes are kinda big, which makes you think.

You actually believe that?

Her period is kicking in.

because she ruined the manga

Because I dont exist to marry her

Thanks doc

?

tokyo ghoul SUCKS!

She looks a bit like me.

She didn't get taught about safe sex and there's no divorce agencies for ghouls.

>probably
>but since I'm not sure lets eat a burger and poison myself and possibly my child as well.

>believing her

The only people that hype the anime are 13 year old spics. Either read the manga or don't bother entirely. This isn't a contrarians opinion or anything; the entire second half of the series changed completely.