Why do we care about saving secies from going extinct when we know god damn well that one day the Sun will explode and...

Why do we care about saving secies from going extinct when we know god damn well that one day the Sun will explode and everything we worked here on Earth will go to shit?

Attached: tumblr_lxnfi8fC401qjlxvmo1_500.gif (500x282, 493K)

The sun wont explode for billions of years retard.

Attached: genius pepe.jpg (480x377, 18K)

But the result will be the same.
What if Yellowstone explodes?
How about meteorites?
Stop fucking with natural selection.

Ive grown too advanced for Sup Forums. This board is very entry level, I have moved on from the Rothschilds, 9/11, pizzagate etc. Ive uncovered real shit. Things that go back thousands of years not modern atrocities. Ive uncovered esoteric knowledge I know what Rudolph ll knew. I know what the Flavians knew. I know what Himmler knew. Where do I go to talk about this stuff because you guys dont have a clue. Your stuck on 1 or 2 things and anything outside your bubble gets relegated to /x/. Quite frankly im the most red pulled person on this entire site. I have come closer than anyone on here to the final understanding. You guys are actually sad with some of the posts I see on here. I hope you have been. researching for less than 1 year because a lot of this is so entry level its pathetic if you actually think these are real conclusions

Why not literally kill yourself right now if nothing matters

>But the result will be the same.
>What if Yellowstone explodes?
>How about meteorites?
>Stop fucking with natural selection.
That is natural selection. You're too dumb for grown up topics, cult member Commie freak.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

By that logic why haven't you just killed yourself already because some day you will die?

I need to convince others first.

Why would that matter?

> why should i shower or bath if I am just gonna get dirty again

mentality of a damn child.

Because humans will eventually leave earth while fucking rhinos won't.
Ain't nobody going to move all animals from Earth.

>What's the meaning of life if we're going to die anyway
>Why would I clean my room if it's gonna get dirty again
>Mimimimimimi

Attached: 1dVfP8b[1].gif (400x225, 209K)

All of them probably not. We will probably genetically catalog a ton of them though.
Then a few thousand years in the future if someone is wondering what a Rhino tasted like they could clone one.

because by then whites might become advanced enough to live on other solar systems

Go back to /x/ faggot.

Literal retard already answered his question.

>the results will be the same
>billions of years
you realize we'll have a colonized other solar systems by then right?

You are fucking retarded, who cares about the sun exploding when the universe will get sucked into a black hole or expire due to heat death. Fucking kill yourself, fucking homosexual deluxe.

earth will be destroyed by the sun long before it explodes, in about 500000 years the sun has grown so much that that earth will be a burning hellhole, in about 5 million years the sun will have grown so much that it consume earth, then it will grow some more and then it will explode

Gonna be off this fucking rock have Big mAcs in Alpha Centauri by then, bro.

That's not going to happen for billions of years

Attached: 1521117199051.jpg (403x403, 110K)

Your all talking about past physics you stupid pricks.
>So in the know.
NOT.

Attached: Stainless_Test_TubeRack-8220.jpg (1134x420, 115K)

Muh nihilism.

Why should I care for some cosmic event that will not happen in my life time?

Why make a thread about it if it doesn't matter? Why do anything? Why are you here instead of lying in bed waiting for God?

Why do you care sticking your dick into some vajayjay when you know it's going limp afterwards anyway?
t. limp dick in all fields

Alright... I'll bite. Bring me further down the rabbit hole, user. I'll hear you out.

Attached: 1516579000398.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Right now, at this very moment, we have the technology to build a ship so big that it can house 5000 people in a self-sufficient biological ecosystem.
This ship would use nothing but fuel and anything it can mine from asteroids to sustain itself. It would be massive though.
It would be able to cruise through the solar system or attempt a thousand year journey to the next star system.

It would take us around10 years to build and we could build several at a time.
Unfortunately, it would cost us more than anything ever has. The entirety of all the resources of earth would have to go into building them.

We're not going to die any time soon. When we reach a situation where we have to leave, we'll leave with everything we have.
Including genetic codes of everything on earth.
We'll make our homes among the asteroids, or on other planets.

You are entry level'
The black sun is a symbol for Saturn worship, it was implanted into himmlers ss palace in the 90:es to trick the goyim

A human can be alive and dead at the same time as the universe can spontaneously and instantly formed at the moment of its death..

>being this retarded
And you faggots wonder why we call you subhumans

Rhinos were shortlisted to be the next species to become humans. We are messing with our replacement after we fail, dooming the entire universe.

Attached: rhinuman.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

If certain species go extinct it could destroy the quality of life for us humans. Not all species and certainly not the glamorous ones like the rhinoceros, but if bees and other pollinators die off then a lot of our foodstuffs stop growing as effectively. If trees die off then the area turns into a Russian mudhole.

And I don't want either of those things to happen.

>Why do we care about saving secies from going extinct when we know god damn well that one day sex with animals will be legal and everything we worked here on Earth will go to shit?

Because if we kick all of the leeches out of white countries we could use the enormous amount of tax money and manpower savings to travel to and terraform other planets.

Because only us whites have the knowledge and creativity to explore the Universe and find other habitable planets

>Stop fucking with natural selection.
>natural selection
jews pushing sandniggers and niggers into our countries is not natural selection

A) A lot of the species we help today are in the predicament they are in because of something man did to their environment.

B) There's still so much time before the sun explodes, and before that the sun will degrade into various states of activity - warning us that the time is near.

C) With technology advancements being what they are who's to say there won't be a mass exodus from Earth a la Noah's Ark?

Believe me, with how stingy the elitists are with the world's money if there wasn't a justification for doing so, we wouldn't be doing it.

Yes.

Attached: Hellsing.gif (500x281, 827K)

Because it's not about the destination, it's about the ride.

Go to infinity
go to /Fringe/