+++Another escalation by Iran: Houthis have supersonic missiles now+++

This is a major escalation, Iran has supplied the Houthis with an adnvanced missile system . The speed of the missiles is mach 4.5 making it hard to intercept.

Houtis claim to have struck Saudi oil facilities in Narjan today.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_0YWErbOeg

Attached: Badr-1.jpg_large.jpg (768x1724, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_(air-to-air_missile)#Yemen
youtu.be/asy1doWh3EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very nice everyone respond with thank you based iran

fuck israel

jk this is a false flag fabrication go fuck yourself chaim

Thank you based Iran.

Always makes me laugh when US sends weapons to different insurgent groups all over the world and it is OK, but when other coutries do the same - it is 'terrorism funding'

>4.5mach
Every ballistic missile has a high speed. There is no slow ballistic missiles due to physic laws.

They shot down a F15 with this shit

Thank you based Iran ^-^

Attached: real shit.jpg (750x715, 74K)

No, it was a Bымпeл P-27 they used.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-27_(air-to-air_missile)#Yemen

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 10K)

Its a common knowledge that all Houthis have IQ of 200 points, every one of them, so they engineered those rockets themselves.

Attached: f50b9ca2f75d.jpg (720x900, 141K)

Very happy with based Iran. They have nothing to lose so they might as well go after goy state Arabia.

this

fuck israel

Oy vey its another shoaaaa! Play fair in war! So what Israel used white phosphorus on a hospital, a war crime, only use slow missiles we can shoot down or your racist!

Joking. You know we love you gods chosen. Serious real talk tho, this is looking like real prophecy, Israel surrounded by enemy, a fake synagogue of Satan its capital, Magog is Russia, johns revelation etc. Take the sinners prayer.

Good, I fucking hate the Saudi's

mark my words, someone is going to tear Iran a new asshole for this

Attached: 1519838837015.jpg (706x664, 59K)

israel is enemy because they kick palestinians off their land and white phosphorus bomb women and children you fuckin retard

Thank you based Iran, news from Houtis-Saudi war is the most fun. Recently they downed F-15 using air-to-air missile from the ground, and they take block posts literally with sticks and stones while Saudis just drop all their weapons with armored vehicles and run like hell.

Attached: rekt.jpg (1200x635, 102K)

>Houthis have supersonic missiles now

The Scud and other old soviet inventory short range ballistic missiles Houthis have launched for years have been sub-sonic?

Attached: houthi_scud.jpg (811x812, 119K)

Mate there's heaps of cool people that are Jewish.. Its just they don't run the Zionist government of Israel. Don't confuse a government with a people. Unless you mean fake Jews? Those khazar fucks that converted and role play as Hebrews? Yeah, they aren't Jews. That's the synagogue of Satan. Like the Catholic church ain't Christian, they are fish head Babylon. Come back to Christ brother. He's coming back as a lion. In our hearts. And when CERN opens the firmament, Christian and black sun alike will tear this bitch the fuck up hoorah. Keep ya powder dry. I forgive the retard slur.

what exactly do the Houthis want? they just seem to cause trouble all the time and the Saudis can't do anything no matter what they try

Forgot to add. Love that flag. Shall not be infringed. How's this for retarded, dying for the right of someone to freely call me a retard. Well, with your teeth in my knuckle only if debate fails. Its still your right.

I'm fully with that and you. 1776.

yes there are some very good jews i never said otherwise, the rothschild zionists on the otherhand are scum
so you dont like free speech are you retarded? kek

Is it true Houthis are stoners?

Excellent news, Goooo Houthis go go go.

Yeah I dunno mate? Bunch of raghead bastards innit?

Where's Iran on a map? What's Wikipedia? What's Google? What's a library?

Hur der those houthis cause troubled amurkia burp.

I'm sure they do Yankee but a seppo like you should do some research his damn self. Its not on us to give you a quick rundown.

But tldr? Islam hates Islam. Sunnis and shities plus decades of CIA Wahhabi cult schools and fighting Russia in a proxy sperg zerg rush war. For pipelines and oilfields. And Yale penis. So much Yale penis.

they want saudis to stop fucking with Yemen politics
Saudies are trying to be the USA of the middle east

So retard bro. Like full retard. I'd die to water the tree. Even when it means I don't like some speech. Fuck censorship call me retard some more and spit on my dick bro its only gay if balls touch.

I agree with you but you realize Australia is on the same side as the CIA in all of this? Stop acting so above it all.

Could someone please explain the Yemen situation to me. It seems like Syria gets all of the attention while this war is happening in the background. Is the Houthi vs Hadi thing similar to Sunni vs Shiite?

You agree with me but I said don't confuse a government with its people and you just grouped me with the cabal-alists(sic)?

Death to America.

Attached: Inshallah, desu(1).jpg (484x493, 93K)

What the fuck is this glow in the dark five eyes shit? Who wants to give a lesson on international political theory and history to be profiled? Just Google it brah. "Iran Saudi conflict wiki" its called a keyword search. Then dive deep into what you learn via more keywords and links and wide reading. That's called research.

Goy means non-Jew though.

Check out this glow in the dark cunt.

Pro tip kids. Any faggot that encouragers any sort of violence on the internet is either a v& mothafucka or a honeypot. Its called entrapment and its fully legal and OK in court. What the agents don't grasp is they themselves are doing 85% the radicalization and building lone wolves to justify their jobs. Get a soul cunt. Fuck all murderer scum. Obey the law.

kek no homo

THEY ALSO TOOK OUT A USA SAM-MISSILE PATRIOT BATTERY.

UK and US supply billions of dollars in advanced weaponry to the most retarded Islamic country in the world, but Iran is escalating?
You are a moron and an embarrassment.

spbp

Stay in /sg/.
Completely unrelated to the post.

Attached: image.jpg (205x245, 32K)

Attached: 1503658115117.jpg (645x729, 100K)

How was the flight from Delhi Shlomo?

youtu.be/asy1doWh3EY

What's the bandwidth like in Intel? Silly civvys bandwidth sucks. Asking for a friend.

Only good thing outta nz was regular nz people and Bruce Cathie. Your pretty much the b squad. Like Canada to USA. Maybe its DID or DSD on a holiday to role play lord of the rings? I dunno. It just smells like either a bro that can't Google or a scary skeleton glow in the dark spook. Go tackle a sheep.

Their ultimate goal is to establish an Imamate (AKA Shi'a Caliphate) in Yemen. They existed since the 90s but they didn't start fighting against the government until 2011 in the Arab Spring. They garnered a lot of support in northern Yemen and started revolting against the government which wanted to quell them but instead were surprised by the Houthis power and intelligence (Iran have been supporting them even before the Arab Spring) so they took a large area of Yemen in a short time. Saudi Arabia was watching all this time until 2015 when the Yemeni government realized they're losing, so they asked SA and neighbors to intervene.

Fuck off polder kike or i gonna drie dagen you again

Attached: 1516530191859.jpg (564x781, 76K)

Thank you based Iran.

Attached: 1411160410476.png (256x256, 130K)

Based Iranians doing Gods work.

Death to American Pig Dogs

finally! set the oil fields alight
time to end this charade of civilisation

Attached: 1521496187609.jpg (800x792, 53K)

Haha nice flag Abdul.

Stop glowing.

Civilization doesn't end. Its just mutates into radscorpians and molerats and keeps on milking two headed cows. I'm OK with this.

How's this for an idea. We cut Intel budgets by billions, put that into scalar wave tetrahedron dilaton super symmetry graviton disruption generators, and just fuck right off this cunt hole rock?

Thank you based iran

Pretty shitty

We aren't CIA

If they can taje down a jet with a modified air to air missile ftom the ground, what could they do if they had a buk, or tor + 2 spaag in front

thank you based iran

Saudis rekt for life

Attached: 1509837070156.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Typical good goy Americuck

They got invaded by Saudi forces and are retaliating

Yeah and we all know Saudis are crypto jews

Oy Vey, See this guys telling me that Israel shouldn't be destroyed!

Oy Vey, I forgot, Israel only exists because Afonso Aranha Wanted.

Attached: (((awo))).jpg (640x640, 101K)

thank you based iran

Thank you based Iran. Avenge 9/11 since we failed to do so

Tripfagging and namefagging while making absolutely no sense.
The wonders /sg/ brings to Sup Forums

Attached: image.jpg (209x241, 69K)

Triggered much?

>implying that I care about your opinion, inferior race

Go Iran! Wage war on the kikes AND the saudroaches!

This.
Fuck the kikes and their enablers.

Thank you based Iran (but you are still islamist cunts).

>Another escalation by Iran...
Yea, how dare those vile Iranians give the Houthis missiles to shoot down the jets bombing them. Those cheeky cunts!

PS, Houthi flag says "death to israel" "death to jews" "death to America". At least they are clear on what they want.

Attached: Houthis_emblem.png (2000x2000, 101K)

spbp