Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please

Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please

So Israel is defending itself against islamic invaders but Sup Forums hates them for being evil? OK???

Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
Not Israel attack force-IAF
Did you know that Hamas shoots MISSILES at INNOCENT israeli CIVILIANS?!??!?
IDF NEVER targets civilians
IDF only targets terrorist groups like Hamas

Israel has a right as any nation to protect them self against terrorists, invaders and other criminals

IDF is actually worlds most moral army
Did you know that IDF warns palestine civilians about upcomming attacks with leaflets and warningbombs?
They even abort attacks if they see palestine civilians near their military target

Attached: IDFP1.jpg (497x497, 47K)

remember to not reply to bots

>Help me understand Sup Forumss retarded logic please
this is bait

Attached: STOPANDTHINK.png (1024x768, 351K)

>Did you know that Israeli army is LITERALLY called IDF- Israel defence force
>Not Israel attack force-IAF

Retard, according to your logic we should see the DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik aka Eastern Germany) as a democracy because they their second D stands for "democracy"?

They need to be seen as victims to keep up the charade. Israel is always defending itself even when it's not, because if people start calling them aggressors that's anti semitic.

Attached: 1496859414611.jpg (183x232, 12K)

cant really deny this prof

Attached: idfp2.jpg (960x960, 146K)

Oh wow, you still shill on Sup Forums

You've been shilling for israel for at least 5 years now. Whats the pay? I'm legitimately curious.

Quick, reply with some more propaganda posters, that'll prove you're right

You are squatting on someone else's land don't expect a welcome mat when you demolish houses with people inside of them or get caught harvesting organs from from their children.

What is greater Israel. Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: 1519772446688.jpg (317x293, 29K)

That is nothing, its just the average kike saying we warned you goyim to absolve yourselves of guilt for the things you do.

>Some claims without citations
>Proof
go back to shilling facebook.

Sup Forums isn't one person. It's obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that ultraconservative Israel and progressive globalist kikes are different groups with different interests who should be dealt with that way.

im not "shilling"'
Im just a normal conserned christian fighting for innocent peoples rights

im not getting paid

Btw infografics with truth is not "propaganda"

Attached: IDFP3.jpg (960x960, 144K)

Israel is just as brutal to the Muslims as the Muslims are to them. They both have religious motivations behind what they do and both think they have some kind of "divine" claim to the land. Hamas has no problem using children as shields and soldiers, and Israel has no problem killing kids. Both claim the other is a liar. Both view the other as subhuman. The only difference between the two is that Israel is our international ally because of its strategic importance, military competency, and our primary supplier of non-US weapons to Us-trained militias when we need plausible deniability.

JIDF thread. Sage.

I always support Israel, it's my favourite Country along with Japan.

>Crusaders forced jews to convert to Christianity and also murdered them a lot.
>Arabs did the same exact thing
>thinking christians and arabs are even remotely different
>hating israel because they're a supposed jewish ethnostate when in reality its just a silicon valley clone built on top of king arthurs skeleton with a few jews walking around doing nothing of importance wasting their lives on religion

Attached: serveimage-2.jpg (1066x600, 77K)

>They need to be seen as victims to keep up the charade. Israel is always defending itself
When you're surrounded by Mudslimes or niggers, you have to always defend yourself or else you end up being 56%

Attached: FB_IMG_1520746848684.jpg (720x720, 52K)

t. 0%

True. But most of pol seems to be unable to be differentiate these two.

>t.0%
Gladly

Attached: 151810033133.jpg (450x356, 48K)

>these smaller bombs warn civilians of the incoming larger bombs so they can leave the area and not get annihilated

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (550x545, 26K)

Hahahahaha fucking nigger. Fuck isreal and the kikes, so that's why this place is full of JIDF last week israhell is starting a new war, prepare get your assho!e by Sup Forums

You know Sup Forums is retarded when they support literal Islamists like ISIS (Palestinians who elected Hamas) instead of based Israel

>So Israel is defending itself against islamic invaders
listen jackass, you can go on all day about how cool it is to blow up little kids but there is nothing acceptable at all about bombing children

so fuck off killers, and know that if ye be killed you have wholeheartedly deserved it and you will burn in eternal hellfire

Infographics without sources are the literal definition of propaganda

>when they support literal Islamists like ISIS
yeah thats a CIA front group and as far as I call tell /pol calls the CIA glow in the dark nigger jews or something so hardly a credible reccomendation

I just don’t like how much money and diplomacy my country wastes on proving up Israel. We’ve thrown too much money at them and pissed too many other countries off for nothing.

>yeah thats a CIA front group
No it's just another ISIS

>IF ONE GUY IS THE BAD GUY THAN THE OTHER GUY IS THE GOOD GUY
BASED Westerners

Attached: 1430626041777.jpg (256x144, 5K)

Sup Forums is full of jew-hating retards who would rather side with leftists and Muslims than nationalistic Jews.

>Sup Forums hates them
THAT is lies senpai , >80% of Sup Forums worthips israel .

Attached: dumbgoys.jpg (870x822, 141K)

>tfw moma hija and papa abdhul dont let you play down the street during terror time because they need you to play distraction in the front alley
>tfw youd like to go play with suzie and the yiddy tiddys but jihad holds presedence so you have to stand in the fromt door and bar infidels with your lawful stance

kill kids along with their parents. nothing more dosgraceful than hiding behind children, but children dont have souls so idk why we place them in such an important position.

pow pow pow dead kid, done.

The IDF has got really bad aim if it doesn't intentionally target civilians.

In the 1982 seige of Beirut, the IDF killed between 5000-10,0000 civilians.

In the 2006 war in Lebanon, they killed more than 1000 civilians, compared to 40 Israeli civilians who died.

In the 2008 attack on Gaza, they killed between 700-900 civilians, compared to 3 Israeli's killed by terrorists.

In the 2014 attacks on Gaza, they killed around 1500 Palestinian civilians. Hamas killed 4 Israeli's. The IDF also bombed schools, hospitals, marketplaces and infrastructure, despite being repeatedly warned by the UN in some cases that there were only refugees there.

If the IDF are so moral, why are they so much better at killing innocent people than the terrorists?

Pic related - some people killed at a market where the IDF didn't target civilians.

Attached: article-2710397-2021C99300000578-487_964x697.jpg (964x697, 239K)

Is that the same hamas Israel created

I'm OK with Israel defending themselves or even attacking others as long as they don't do it through US invasions and $10 billion a year from Washington

Bottle rockets vs. advanced computer munitions. Eat shit OP, you're out of fucking touch, goon

I don't care about Palestine but I won't support a nation that consistently undermines our own political process in the west.

Hezbalha and hammas are using civilians clothes so they will be considered civilians and not soldiers.

This

Israeli, Turkish and Saudi influence need to be fully removed from the West. First order of any nationalist government must be to sanction these nations.

>nothing acceptable at all about bombing children
What is war? Also, member that time US bombed Afghan hospitals and schools?

>Infographics without sources are the literal definition of propaganda
Not knowing how to perform a simple search on a search engine is the literal definition of retard.

>I just don’t like how much money and diplomacy my country wastes on proving up Israel.
That money is used to remove kebab. Better than paying jamal gibs to ultimately screw your teen daughter.

>Bottle rockets vs. advanced computer munitions.
>Brit complaining about the enemy using inferior weaponry
Wew

Attached: FB_IMG_1521133232895.jpg (960x920, 85K)

Why do you care about the US spending you retard

>Source for all of this: Muslims
Herp derp

I hate kikes for existing.

When wil israel pay back the 80 billion dollars the us borrowed to help it out?

>i trust muslims

Attached: goyim brain.png (212x239, 22K)

Both are terrorists

because it gives the kikes the confidence they can do whatever the fuck they want with no repercussions. Let them stand on their own two feet and see how aggressive they are

Israel has no right to exist on palestinian land

sage

How about you stop using American money to defend yourself then kike?

Under the muh holocaust victimhood they larped as nazis in palestine, and said muh holocaust is the only reason that contry is not trolled to shit by international community.
Israel is a top face of western doublestandarts and it's the reason middle east, with all it's inner rivalries and contradictions, united in their hatred towards jews.
liberals usually blame everything on some kind of inherited muslim antisemitism, while in reality it's pretty much in the open what israel's do, why it's doing it, and why it's getting away with it.
In fact it's not only about arabs, Israel stole military vessels from the french military base and got away with it, an act that usually lead to war with any normal country.
They repeatedly stole tech from murricans and at the same time were bribing germany with litteraly muh holocaust for free military subs.
Israel is the elefant in the room.

>They repeatedly stole tech from murricans
t.Russian
Also,
>Implying no one else does this

>hurr everyone does that
Pooposting at it's best.

>what is USS Liberty
You got to give it to Russians when they are being right.

>The casualty counts are innacurate because they come from Muslims

1982 Seige of Beirut stat (5000 figure) - American's
2006 Lebanon stat - Amnesty international
2008 Gaza stat (700 figure) - B'tselem, Israeli
organization
2014 Gaza stat - UN Human Rights committee

Also, remember that Lebanon is ~40% Christian. Among the thousands of innocents that were killed by the IDF, a good chunk of those were Christians.

Even if you go by official IDF figures of civilian casualties, the IDF outkill terrorists in terms of civilians by more than 10x - 100x

So again, the question arises, if the Israeli's are so moral, why are they so much better at slaughtering innocents than the evil terrorists?

Here's the school the IDF were warned by the UN multiple times not to strike, because it was being used as a shelter for kids during the 2014 bombing.

Attached: clip_image004.jpg (610x360, 78K)

Agree

Attached: 1521502292149.jpg (255x255, 14K)

>t for terrorists invaders.
And collectors of peoples history {Historical thieves}.

>Also, remember that Lebanon is ~40% Christian. Among the thousands of innocents that were killed by the IDF, a good chunk of those were Christians.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520938933801.jpg (960x960, 112K)

>What is war?
we do the same shit doesn't mean our people agree with that shit, we're run by a gang of half bred nazis for christ sakes

but, war isn't supposed to be bombing little kids, keep the killings on the battlefield where the people who agreed to engage are found

of course most military action I have seen is a gang of jack booted rapists shooting people randomly in some shithole

>Israel is a top face of western doublestandarts
when we talk about Israel we need to examine this issue religiously

if Israel is legitimate that the covenant with god has ended, and there is no more jewish faith

since I can see that some people are still practicing jews, I know they consider the fact that it is possible this nation of israel is a total fraud, an abomination, that must be razed

THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND ON THIS ISSUE

>but, war isn't supposed to be bombing little kids, keep the killings on the battlefield where the people who agreed to engage are found
>Being this naive
War isn't supposed to be anything You either win or you lose and be wiped out

>we're run by a gang of half bred nazis for christ sakes
You need to go back, ˈkɒmi

Attached: FB_IMG_1503076591102.jpg (749x842, 57K)

If we roll this back to 2008, you could put in the green column "Didn't use chemical weapons." (In the form of white phosphorous)

Attached: for 100 people, nothing.png (960x960, 539K)

>Amnesty international
Kek. You may as well source Hillary's tweets

Kind of like the US's Department of Defense right?

Yeah and the department of war changed its name to department of defense, they still doing war stuff tho

Its all about apperances, if they called themselves opressive zionist murder squads, people would say "hey stop being opressive murderers" but now instead we have faggots like you crying about the "poor uber-facist racist state just trying to defend it self"

>Not Israel attack force-IAF

trolling with triples or complete retarded i can't decide which.

Attached: intensify.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

I'm only new here, but this is just too baity to not be a slide thread

Attached: 1516153888716.jpg (584x576, 64K)

Welcome to JIDF, Norwegian Department.

Attached: sage.png (1156x2031, 290K)

muslim's are the boogy men for the jews which is why trump will probably end up uniting with the vatican to take out the muslims spoilers jordan survives Egypt gets fucked for siding with the mudslimes then the jews won't have anybody to blame for their blatent world domination. but TWIST the vatican rises the antichrist unites with the united states + china to enact the RFID chip plan in order to enforce sunday worship laws globally because Sabbath is the right day of worship and worshiping on sunday is praising a pagan sun god which is satan in disguise which is why the 4th commandment is the only one that SPECIFICALLY says REMEMBER the sabbath and keep it holy. break one you break em all and once these laws are put into place anyone who follows the ten commandments like 7DA church will be cast out from society sent to concentration camps and labeled as religious zealots like the mulsims they just got rid of. Just you wait and see and if you read this it's so fucking specific when it happens you'll remember and you'll know you were warned.

Israel provides air support for isis
Isis never attacks israel
Saudi and israel are allies
Jihadis are saudi made

Take jehova and shove it up your ass along with your infant dickskin.

>Leave comments blank

Palestinae is rightfully Roman clay.
Fuck the Jews and fuck the Sandniggers.