You guys realize Bolton is /ourguy/ in all this, right? another former swamp creature flipped...

you guys realize Bolton is /ourguy/ in all this, right? another former swamp creature flipped. screencap and call me a faggot all you want. see you tomorrow, with this screencap all over Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_0320.jpg (1024x783, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat my ass sauce schlomo

bump i don't understand why people think schiff would be chimping out over hisguy getting in. sounds like they lost their leak in mcmaster

>schlomo
i hate kikes more than you. so don't act like i'm a shill. notice that you're hiding behind a memeflag. lol. nice argument tho.

no seriously SUCK MY FAECES SAUCE RIGHT OUTTA MY ASS YOU NIGGER KIKE

a nigger named schlomo? what's wrong memeflag? scared? cry more faggot. see you tomorrow. make just ONE post as geo location. or are you hiding? can you explain why adam "israeli spy" schiff is so mad about bolton if is STILL ZOG?
once zog doesn't mean always zog.

its called bread and circuses fag

Indeed, no doubt he was identified & fed BS info as well, let him leak a few bit's that were at worse embaressing but also let him leak BS that will mean the swamp is drained when they are caught using that BS.

>still hiding like a baby
p funny desu. maybe it is bread and circus. but you can't prove that anymore than i can prove bolton is ourguy. until tomorrow, you'll see bolton is ourguy. just watch.

your memeflag is giving you away. you HAVE to hide behind it. so transparent.

tommorrow? i'll hold you to your word

watch rosenstein tomorrow. if you're really MAGA and for draining the swamp, you'll be pleasantly surprised. again; why do hide behind the memeflag? scared? hold me to my word. screencap !

i'd rather a kike lawyer than a warmongerin neocon zionist

rosenstein is ourguy
mueller is ourguy
bolton is ourguy

>inb4 shill
a) you'll see soon enough b) i recognize mueller and bolton were swamp. some of the swampiest. but trump and co. (kushner, miller) needed swamp creatures to navigate to find the drain plug. they needed just the right people to pull the string.
this shit goes back to 9/11. all of it comes crumbling down. punished trump is REAL. watch tomorrow. this whole weekend. WATCH. no need to thank me.

i won't stop asking. why hide behind a memeflag? just ONE post from geo so i know you're legit and not just a faggot trying to shit up my thread.

trump had msm build mueller up to such a height they cannot refute his anti-(((globalist))) findings when the slingshot WHanon talked about comes firing back in their direction. JUST WATCH THIS WEEKEND. IG report on its way. stealth sessions is real. punished trump is real. schiff will be crying.

so what do i look out for tommorrow, and be specific

>friday: rosenstein announcement
>weekend: IG report build up, revelations about obama admin approving spying abuses at highest level
>after this weekend: speculation about mueller being trump's guy hits mainstream
>hints dropped about 18,000 some indictments (sessions doj- not pot or gang related)

also, why can't you answer me? why hide behind the memeflag? you're so scared cuz you thought i was a larping faggot. ONE post from geo. so people know you're not a fag. but you just can't. sad!

ok thx bro

still hiding. so sad. your nose is glowing

oy vey

bumping

bump

bump

FOR THE FUCKS OF SAKES WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK IS OUR GUY?

Attached: 1521097601809.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

i told you. rosenstein. mueller. sessions. notice how trump has no problem firing tillerson? letting people go? even WHanon, who WAS legit, confirmed this. but Sup Forums is infested with easily distracted reddit-tier nufags who haven't lurked. you'll see in a few hours why im so excited. screencap op.

Attached: IMG_0226.jpg (969x1024, 149K)

bump

How do you know?

>former
Nothing former about it, he's a deep state neocon through and through and I've seen nothing to disprove that. He's responsible for the creation of ISIS probably more than any other man alive, what the fuck is Trump doing?

You're an idiot if you really think that. An idiot, or a Russian shill.

I feel in my heart that we will be seeing the first round of indictments for Obama officials today. Please Trump, please Mueller, please Sessions, if there is any good time to pounce, it is NOW!

Roll for NESARA and Peace and Prosperity

Attached: trouble.jpg (1500x1500, 515K)

>you guys realize Bolton is /ourguy/

REDDIT IS THAT WAY

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 21.03.48.png (1618x592, 286K)

If Trump can flip Mueller, then why can't he flip Bolton?

Do you really believe that, grandpa?

Bolton and Mueller are /ourguys/

>If Trump can flip Mueller,

/R/T D IS THAT WAY

If Mueller is not our guy, then...

1. Why did Trump interview Mueller one day before Mueller was appointed special counsel? They said it was for FBI director role, but Mueller already served a full term and cant legally be appointed FBI director, so what were they really talking about?

2. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

3. Why was Flynn case postponed/delayed?

4. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity and why did the MSM not report this?

5. Why did Mueller fire Strzok months before the public even knew about his biased text messages when he had no reason to at the time?

Redpill me on Bolton. Who the fuck is he? He's not one of those humanitarian crisis WMDs regime change nuts, is he? If talking shit about Iran and King Gook is all he's done he's okay in my book.

he's a jew shill who wants war with Iran

>Redpill me on Bolton. Who the fuck is he?

Project for a New American Century founder with Bill Kristol

It set up the whole war on terror and Iraq war in the 1990s prior to Bush taking office. Every war we are in now can be traced back to that organization that he helped find.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.51.36.png (767x781, 408K)

thanks OP u the man
cant wait to see schiff cry

The quick rundown would be that nobody knows who is playing for who. This is what it all boils down to. We can't reliably know what role people have previously truly had, so while someone like Bolton might have whatever warmonger reputation we are fucking clueless as to who he truly is. Likewise we know shit about Trump. Anyone claiming adamantly that he is obviously our guy or obviously (((their))) guy is a tremendous idiot. Assuming Trump is /ourguy/, we have no idea what he plans to do with Bolton.

WE DON'T KNOW.

Attached: anons.jpg (578x691, 82K)

Attached: zionist.jpg (1080x928, 96K)

THE ELDERS OF ZION
THE ENTIRE JEWISH PLAN FROM 1900 to 2090 revealed in one VIDEO

Well, I [i]think[/i] it's probably not a good idea that a dangrerously unhinged madman, who supported and was heavily involved in launching the 2003 invasion of Iraq and who supports pre-emptive strikes against a nuclear power becomes the senior national security official for the american government, but then you posted a mocking picture of a guy I dislike that portrays him as being hysterical and overemotional, so now I'm good with the whole thing because annoying that guy is clearly the most important thing at stake here.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of thinking.

>[i]think[/i]
gtfo faggot

bolton was blasted as a neocon in early 2017 and now he's the best suitor for the job?

>bolton was blasted as a neocon in early 2017

Guess you don't remember the Bush admistration

He was a hardcore neocon before 2017.

It's stephen miller

The only thing we're going to see... No, last thing we're going to see is war with Iran, the destruction of Damascus, and finally a real nuclear exchange. Anyone who survives that is going to see the Luciferian doctrine.

Wasn't Kristol butthurt over McMaster out and Bolton coming in though?

pic related

Attached: boltonzion.jpg (1200x1172, 185K)

Heaven help us oh my! Nothing more coo coo crazy than to suppose that a shadowy intelligence organization with a history of arrogating power to itself would ever meddle in politics! Oh heavens me, oh dear, oh my! It is so insane!