Is anyone else starting to like this guy? he's pretty alpha

is anyone else starting to like this guy? he's pretty alpha.

Attached: 5f3e57db09b1994f5ab4d743b114db0f97d18ad9.jpg_facebook.jpg (1200x630, 31K)

Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that

Attached: illust_60806986_20180108_205142.png (750x1000, 519K)

Sage

Attached: 1521083546906.jpg (905x768, 188K)

He looks good as a soldier desu

he's a fucking moron who believes in taking jobs away from men who want to support their wives and children and giving those jobs to shitskins and single women because it drives down the value of labor and helps his fellow millionaires make even more money

fuck him

Attached: 912E7BB0-503E-41ED-9C42-7999FD60CD50.jpg (1126x887, 207K)

I find him hilarious, he's a literal living sitcom character
Too bad for his country though I guess

Pretty much the entire planet loves Justin Trudeau. Sure there are a few who hate his policies and are jealous of his intelligence and charisma but there are few of those.
Recently:
Dollar up (expected to increase by another 7% by the end of 2018).
Unemployment down across most of the country.
NAFTA negotiation going well.

I sense great optimism.

Attached: image.jpg (744x453, 55K)

>forgot to mention
He's also quite funny.

Hes basically the guy in the theater club who realized he could get more girls if he pretended to be just a little gay.

>he

That bitch isn't even an alpha female.

>NAFTA negotiation going well
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1408079655594.jpg (300x263, 78K)

>6'4"
>white wife + 4 children
>180 IQ, effortlessly explains quantum computing on Youtube after being randomly asked about it by a journalist
>literally beat the shit out of a senator whom he disagreed with in a boxing match just to prove a point and mark his territory
>Prime Minister of the most advanced nation on the planet, ancestors were superhuman explorers who successfully colonized the most inhospitable land on the planet so that they could build a liberal utopia in it that still prospers to this day
>referred to as the “leader of the free world” by every other country on Earth out of respect but mostly out of fear
>his father invented the society model that every country on Earth is trying to copy, is the closest thing possible to a modern day Jesus Christ
>intimidates even America, who are too scared of him to impose tariffs and regulations
>Trump called him “brutal” and “savage”, promised his country that he would renegotiate trade deals but was forced to give up after having to deal with Trudeau's vicious negotiation methods
>country's flag represents 9 daggers drenched in the blood of his defeated enemies, tauntingly arranged in the shape of a maple leaf. By far the most psychologically disturbing flag design in history. Wears it on a pin at international events just to make other leaders uncomfortable and to remind them of their place.

Attached: 1521700757590.jpg (685x456, 45K)

Attached: larpingtrudeau.jpg (905x768, 392K)

When you kill your enemies they win...

Justin Castro

Attached: 1520860501869.jpg (960x640, 243K)

Fuck off.
This piece of shit won't last another term

Dudes a fuckin cuck who gave 10 million to fucking ISIS member and 50 million to some soudi imam
At this point I would support a coup

Are you even paying attention? fucking idiots like you are destroying this country

I'm sure you'll find a way to make it worse.

Ya. Just spend spend spend.

Far from it

Dollar is the lowest its ever been in history

Part time jobs are up because full time jobs are down. People are working multiple part time job to compensate for losing a full time job that had benefits.

Attached: putinlol.gif (346x244, 1.66M)

He and macron are /ourguy/ now?

Yeah I wish I had the confidence to effortlessly make such horrendous decisions seemingly on a whim. Alpha af, if u ask me.

Delusion such as yours will not make you win the next elections. Justin Trudeau will get another majority.

Did I mention how peaceful our refugees have been?

чтo ты имeeшь в ви... I mean, uh, what you sayin', homie?

stop watching infowars

Justin aren't you supposed to be running a country or something instead of shitposting on 4chin?