Can't call it by it's Japanese names

>Can't call it by it's Japanese names
>Can use terms like "Doki doki"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEGfsf9Yal0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to know why they choose the worst seasons to localize. Smile and Doki Doki were both crap. Fucking localize HeartCatch or Fresh if they want it to catch on. Although, Fresh may be too dark for their target audience.

>glitter force
netflix. not. even. once.

They don't want bronys 2.0.

so they hate money?

Welcome to the future of Anime that Trigger chose

Smile itself may not have been that good, but the doujins it spawned were pretty top of the line.

Smile is the most popular series and they want to localize series that at least looks modern.

Looked this up and somehow got to a french cartoon called LoliRock. What the fuck frogs.

What is the best season of Precure? I have the original and Heartcatch downloaded.

It doesn't get better than Heartcatch.

Depends on what you're looking for. This thread is about the best one for /u/.

Smile and Splash Star

>LoliRock
Nice.

>They don't want bronys 2.0.
But those are the kemonofags.

Bronys bought less merch than the target audience. Pretty sure Faust mentioned that at a con or something once.

Mackenzie singing
youtube.com/watch?v=VEGfsf9Yal0

>I just want to know why they choose the worst seasons to localize. Smile and Doki Doki were both crap. Fucking localize HeartCatch or Fresh if they want it to catch on. Although, Fresh may be too dark for their target audience.

It felt like during licensing negotiations, Smile and Doki Doki were only available, and they want something more current. Pretty much similar thought process when bringing over Power Rangers

Yeah, the actual toys were too cutesy and not show-accurate so many didn't bother/made their own. Of course, I doubt their bringing over many PreCure merch.

Girls toys aren't fun. If the current articulated figures and collector statues existed six years ago then you can bet your ass they would have sold insanely well.

Fresh and Heartcatch.

Heartcatch makes the rest look like dogshit. They never even attempted to one-up it.

The first one. Smile, Heartcatch, and Go Princess are also great.

Go Princess was their peak

I thought it was Touhoufags, or is that just on Sup Forums?

Fresh and Heartcatch are my favorites. Heartcatch is generally considered the best and is a good entry point into the series, although you can start with Fresh and then have Heartcatch to look forward to instead of expecting everything to go downhill from there.

But they chose a good series of Super Sentai.

>Splash Star

Wouldn't bronys be touhoufags 2.0?

>That black spade.
Netflix think they slick.

Pretty much, except bronies probably had predecessors that came after Touhou. So not 2.0.

Glitter Force: for soy boys
Glitter Force Doki Doki: for men

>it's

>Gitler force

Fresh. It got everything right and has the best main cast. But it also has a lot of QUALITY.
Out of two you got I suggest you watching the original, since it's the most experimental and unique one. It's direct sequel - Max Heart is really boring though.
Heartcatch is alright, but for what it does best - Ojamajo Doremi does it better.

That oldman is seriously thinking about the bad choices he made that lead him into that moment.