New Gintama Chapter

When the Odd jobs, Shinsengumi, and the strongest race in the universe can't kill 1 man.

Is gorilla really going to go through with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=10177
youtube.com/watch?v=hnX9nE6Izdc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhnN2Nlo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wrote himself into that corner, so he has to

Utsuro is basically Aizen Sousuke. Fucker even has Tensa Zangetsu.

>everyone has do tried to defeat ustro but failed
>everyone fallenjoyed and dyin
>all hope seems to be lost
>suddenly there's a glow
>gintoki is revealed to be a half alone hybrid of an ancient alien race
>powers up using all the feeling and emotions of his friends who he made along his journey, the friends who are with him and the friends who are gone
>ustro runs towards him, at full speed
>slips on a pice of shit and one of those magic crystals that were lying around pierces him when he falls on it
>dies

>>gintoki is revealed to be a half alone hybrid of an ancient alien race

probably gonna happen, not even a meme

Raw
hanhuazu.cc/cartoon/post?id=10177

Did Kondo just lost his hand?

They are gonna need the mother of all asspulls to defeat Utsuro

One power of the plot asspull gag to save the day and end the series.

This. I bet on Sadaharu pooping into the Altana, corrupting it and making Utsuro mortal

blow up the altana

I see Sorachi is crashing this plane with no survivors

>Everyone charges him down
>One by one they fall
>Gin barely standing as the Yorozuya attack
>Shattered stones everywhere
>We see a flash of Shinpachi's glasses breaking by a strike of Utsuro's sword
>Kagura and Gin are agape as we don't see the scene, but Shinpachi's glasses falling
>Utsuro laughing about another fallen friend of Gintoki's.
>BAM!
>"IT'S JUST THE GLASSES, YOU IDIOT!"
>He manages to deal the penultimate blow

>laughing
he'll just keep wearing that stupid smile

This shit is so bad, easily the worst arc ever. What a crappy way to end the series.

>gintoki is ANCIENT ALIENZ

well I have always suspect that. I mean:
-he was a mysterious boy found on battlefield
-he can fight a bunch of super vampire china man with kung fu, super strength and win
-he fought a bunch of knife ear asshole while sustain a bunch of wound and not gave a fuck

and the fact a lot of alien in the series has human like look such as Yato has and Elizabeth (literary human in costume so they are kind of human space faring tribe) meaning it isn't so awkward that gintoki is alien.

you forgot:
>he's shown wearing Son Goku's clothes everal times
>he can eat eat like Kagura
>he was able to keep up with Umibozu in the first two episodes of the new season
>he seems to be able to heal pretty fast
>he has literally silver balls

-nah, he wear goku cloth for comedy purpose (since they are both mc)
-he can eat a lot but not he does not have bottomless appetite like kagura

Ever heard of foreshadowing?

Can dogo pull a miracle and stop Utsuro's power?

Isn't he most of the time dressed like Yamcha?

This is most likely key but i think sadaharu will die

gin is going to use the spirit bomb

youtube.com/watch?v=hnX9nE6Izdc

>kamehameha
he's come a long way

youtube.com/watch?v=WhhnN2Nlo28

I bet they just need to shove the broken altana sword deep into hiss ass so he can finally die properly.

This is a best foreshadowing. Honestly I want Gin-san to keep being a human with an strong soul than he suddenly becoming an alien or ancient race.

>Strong soul
I always thought that was such a load of crap
A strong soul/warrior spirit some heroic second wind which gives you magical superpowers and suddenly life-threatening cuts and abuse is forgotten BS

So you prefer special magical guy? That's to me is way more bullshit and cheaper. At least keeping him human and giving some meaning to the SILVER SOUL makes more sense than him suddenly being from an special race with amazing powers, because this a fictional story where a strong soul is way more interesting than the demigod of some random divinity.

Dead thread for a dead shitty series

Hi dere dedthredposter. Thank you for always bumping Gintama.

it will end like thor Ragnarok: they will blow up the planet to stop Utsuru and go on a space adventure because Earth is not a place but his people, or some bullshit like that.

I feel sorry for sorachi since some marvel movie spoiled his work

I wouldn't mind but unless Earth is just Japan, I doubt is going to take that route.

Being from another race doesn't mean it's suddenly magic
Yatos are super strong and can take lots of abuse

That's pretty much why I'd get pissed if turned out he was special because of lineage. I'd prefer him to have incredible will, determination and "not drop the fuck down" on his accord rather than it being attributable to some divine or godly lineage.

Aliens are not Divine

Stop pointing out semantics. Honestly; that's every fucking 4channers problem trying to dissect an argument and they go after the most inconsequential words in a post and attack that. You know what I mean.

>Naruto isn't about grit, wit and cunning. He's quite literally a 6 x Chosen One.
>Ichigo isn't some guy who got way in over his head and turned out to have done a better job than he could have because he's some kind of eugenics experiment gone right by a guy who killed "God"
>Toriko isn't just some glutton with a healthy love for food and the skill to back it up, he's actually the the reborn son of the two most powerful characters in human history

Shounen has almost always fallen back on the "lineage" aspect to somehow justify him being powered up for the next phase. I'll completely disavow this manga if it does the same. He should just be an albino brat that Shoyou found on the field and took in, imparting his teachings and that's about it.

I am confident Sorachi won't disappoint us. He is probably well aware about the shitty trope about "I am just a normal kid... but actually son of special people from a special race with magic an also a king". Heck, pairing him with weather girl would be incredible fun because that would actually mock the trope about the MC getting pure tsundere girl.

You can also add Boku no hero Academia
>I'm quirkless hero but I inherited one of the best quirks

was last arc confirmed to be airing winter 2018?

Yes. Hope they add a movie for 2019.

Thats not a lineage you fucking idiot. Deku was quirkless from birth and hus parents werent anyone special. Him finding All Might was a happy accident.

I bet his dad is someone important and Hori will repeat this shit.

>Him finding All Might was a happy accident.

So why Deku inherited OFA? Are they worse than Deku?

Are other quirkless heroes worse than Deku?*

>hus parents werent anyone special

yet, his dad still hasn't been talked about