Conservatives will defend the police who murdered this man

Conservatives will defend the police who murdered this man.

Attached: stephon-clark.jpg (780x439, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viols_durant_la_libération_de_la_France
cairn.info/article.php?ID_REVUE=VING&ID_NUMPUBLIE=VIN_075&ID_ARTICLE=VING_075_0109
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black lives don't matter, they're worth less than fecal matter.

>surrender to the cops
>get shot

>man
strange way to spell monkey

>be in your own home's backyard
>unarmed
>get shot 20 times

America has a huge problem.

>>>/the cotton field/

Black Americans fought harder to save France then the French themselves. Ungrateful surrender monkey

actually all they did was steal and rape, so much that the white americans gi's went to us and apologized for the behaviour of their niggers (we forgive you guys but still)

AMERICA IS A SICKENINGLY DISGUSTING COUNTRY

I WISH I COULD CONVINCE ALL BLACK AMERICANS TO MOVE HERE BECAUSE FINLAND WOULD TREAT THEM WAY BETTER

Attached: DYp_PYxVAAANaJX.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Source : my ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_liberation_of_France
>130 of the 153 troops disciplined for rape by the Army were African American.[11] Military courts sentenced African American soldiers to more severe punishment than white American soldiers:[12] U.S. forces executed 29 soldiers for rape, 25 of them African American.[13]
even fucking wikipedia mentions it come on now

>Military courts sentenced African American soldiers to more severe punishment than white American soldiers:[12]
>Many convictions against African Americans were, however, based on flimsy evidence. For example, Marie Lepottevin identified William Downs only because he was "much larger" than the other soldiers, despite the crime taking place in near darkness.[14]
Sounds like racism to me

oh yeah the good old "black people don't commit more crime you're just being racist"
my ass

KARA BOGA will avenge his death

How can you give a harsher sentence to a black man for the same crime and have it not be racist? How can you convict a black man with zero evidence and have it not be racist?

Can you “murder” an animal?

Attached: 1513289387825.jpg (546x700, 136K)

Funny evil poster. Karma will kick your arse. Expect it.

I'm glad India is importing 200k Indians to flush out scum like you

Who gives a shit that it is racist ? Of course i am racist. Even if i didn't want to be racist apparently if you are white you are racist so i don't see why anyone would bother.

Anyways you don't get my point, it's that the claim that the accusation were baseless is simply more bullshit like "Allegedly most criminals were black (note from the political commissar : black people are blameless they were condemned out of racism of course)"

If you love niggers so much, why don't you move to Atlanta, Johny?

Attached: image.jpg (836x453, 96K)

*nukes you*

>act like a nigger and get shot for doing something retarded
>ayo racist cops wtf bruh he dindu nuffin black lives matter trump is a racist

>t. nigger

Damn, why isn't it known? Our far left history teachers should teach us that Afro-Americans raped French women.

>get shot 20 times in your own backyard because cops thought your cellphone was a gun
Literally kys

Maybe you should spend less time on Sup Forums desu.

>niggers are animals am i right guys XXDDDDDD

i haven't actually browsed Sup Forums in many years idk why everyone believes this is Sup Forums's fault when several millions of french people think like me, and thought like that way before the internet

Because you're an idiot and Sup Forums is nothing but idiots.

>Even if i didn't want to be racist apparently if you are white you are racist so i don't see why anyone would bother.
Your pettiness and idiotness makes you fill the Sup Forumstard profile.

yeah right you have great arguments, i am convinced now

Like your argument was somehow better? Your argument hinges on arbitrary racism and you expect people to take your seriously? KYS.

What are you? A plant?
Humans are animals, you brainlet.

And yes, you can murder an animal, you are killing animals everyday, among some of them being very intelligent and having a conscience like the whales and octopus that you eat alive.

>black people come in europe
>rape women
>us army punishes them
50 years later
>ARBITRARY RACISM WE DIDN'T DO IT
Give me one good reason to trust the word of current American ideologues over the word of WW2 US army officers

>here, look at my cherry picked occurrence and take it as a generality.

By your logic then all of Japan are rapists and murders because of Nanking.

>cherry picked occurence
This is a very well documented fact taken from wikipedia which is as mainstream and politically on your side a source as it gets, and somehow you still complain ?

Except the argument (here) was never about saying all blacks are rapists, the argument is telling us about the virtues of African-American troops during WW2 liberation of France, and those are very clearly questionable.

You made a claim: the majority of rapes during the liberation of France were committed by African Americans, so black people are terrible

In that same wikipedia article you quoted, literally the next sentence talked about "flimsy evidence." Why would you include the first sentences but not those? Because of confirmation bias?

1. Military courts sentenced African American soldiers to more severe punishment than white American soldiers:[12]
This shows a systemic bias against black people by the US military courts. How can you give different sentences to people for the same crime? How can we trust the military court to deliver true justice if they show a systematic bias against certain groups? Black soldiers were punished more severely, or perhaps white soldiers were not as severely punished. Either way, the result is the same. Black soldiers would be overrepresented in the statistics for rape because of this.

2. Many convictions against African Americans were, however, based on flimsy evidence.
This shows that some of the convictions were to a degree based in racism. Imagine being convicted for a crime with this "evidence." The rape happened in almost complete darkness. Traumatic events are remembered incorrectly all the time. This not only shows that some of the accusations of rape were attributed to black soldiers incorrectly, but that the US military courts (which already had a racist bias as shown above) were eager to convict based on weak evidence and false pretenses.

So what you're doing is you're taking some evidence (black soldiers were the majority of convicted war rapists) and then basing your worldview around that evidence. But in fact there is evidence that contradicts the previous evidence (or least makes the situation more complex). But you don't adjust your worldview when the evidence changes. You double down because it's "bullshit."

tl;dr: kys

>This is a very well documented fact taken from wikipedia which is as mainstream and politically on your side a source as it gets, and somehow you still complain ?

>Many convictions against African Americans were, however, based on flimsy evidence. For example, Marie Lepottevin identified William Downs only because he was "much larger" than the other soldiers, despite the crime taking place in near darkness.

Not the same guy but it may have to do with the second quote. That's blatantly unfair and calls into the question the methodologies used to identify the assailants.

Fuck off
/thread

Imagine reading this butthurt leftist nigger apologist essay

That's what you get for talking without permission
Let that be a lesson to the rest of them

>literal snow nigger calling others niggers

>dem cops killed an unarmed blak man!
Fuck OFF you nigger

>You made a claim: the majority of rapes during the liberation of France were committed by African Americans, so black people are terrible
I did not, learn to read.
>In that same wikipedia article you quoted, literally the next sentence talked about "flimsy evidence." Why would you include the first sentences but not those? Because of confirmation bias?
Because that was added decades after the facts by people who weren't there and had political motivations, and therefore can not be taken into account.
>1. This shows a systemic bias against black people by the US military courts. [...]
Punition and accusation are two different things. I am not even questioning this, that part is irrelevant : for all i care the US court should have death sentenced all the rapists both black and white.

>2.This shows that some of the convictions were to a degree based in racism. [...]
The important word is "to a degree". The wikipedia article cherrypicks an individual case which happened in darkness, nothing about all the others.
For "130 of the 153 troops disciplined for rape by the Army were African American.[11]" to be the result, then either it was mostly blacks or raped or the degree of bias against blacks was unrealistically high

Oh and by the way since when can you not tell the difference between blacks and whites in darkness ?

>So what you're doing is you're taking some evidence [...]
Ok then, one wikipedia article is FAR from the only evidence

Here the French one, google translate if you want

>"Black people were taken away from combat posts and stationed inside supply centers in the city which gave them more proximity to civilian populations"

>Several graves of young women in Normandy bear the inscription "Killed by the blacks"

>Give everyone body cameras
>They'll keep murdering people, we just get to watch now
America is a crazy place.

>t. macaco

Pic related sums up how a lot of ppl feel about black ppl tbhh

Attached: IMG_20170719_192020.jpg (1024x516, 118K)

You arguing with a literal nigger lad
Its best not to waste energy on him

Du fait du nombre important de cas de viols recensés et de la dégradation de l'image des soldats américains en France, le commandement américain a jugé entre le 14 juin 1944 et le 19 juin 1945, 68 cas de viol ordinaire concernant 75 victimes2. Au moins 50 % des soldats-violeurs étaient ivres au moment des crimes qu’ils commirent. Sur les 152 accusés, 139 étaient des Noirs, alors qu'ils ne formaient que 10 % des troupes sur le théâtre européen.

nice try but I'm white
You however will always be a snow nigger and a rat compared to actual Europeans

>get shot 20 times in your own backyard because cops thought your cellphone was a crowbar
fixed

>Au moins 50 % des soldats-violeurs étaient ivres au moment des crimes qu’ils commirent.
For non-French speakers let's just mentions that this means "At least 50% of the rapists were caught while they were doing the raping"

Can you post the source?

You are a mongrel.

Attached: 1512234864887.png (800x820, 281K)

>this thread

Attached: ahh.jpg (1071x808, 323K)

I'm not, you probably are and have negroid blood tho

Wrong, while in a country in Brazil, one of your ancestors necessarily was raped by a (black) slave.

the left really cant meme

no the citation from wikipedia because wikipedia is made by references and citations to academic sources.

cairn.info/article.php?ID_REVUE=VING&ID_NUMPUBLIE=VIN_075&ID_ARTICLE=VING_075_0109
it's a whole book about us army rapes apparently

The right can't either, that's why they cling to soyboy ans spam it everywhere like they did with cuck. And why things like fashwave exist.

Attached: 1518332070144.png (497x480, 25K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOO1!!!! I OWN LE MEEEMES!! NO LEFITES ALLOOOD!!!1

Attached: 1497436019766.png (750x1334, 1.59M)

Attached: 1518371144333.jpg (1000x750, 95K)

Attached: suck_a_mommas_titty.png (627x1013, 719K)

>"afro americans didnt rape anyone in franc"e
>heres an wikipedia link about how african americans were raping people in france
>"bruh thats like racist goback2pol"
lmao where did you persistently butthurt faggets even come from? there wasnt as many of you 2 years ago

arrogant university students whos asses were obliterated because of brexit and trump
every single one of their posts are laced with hatred and its obvious

wh*Tes will pay for this
Shut up wh*Te subhuman

ah yes
>NOOOO WHY CANT I HAVE MY STORMNIGGER SAFE SPACE REEEEEEE MOMMY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Attached: 1511570092430.png (644x564, 19K)

missed u turkey

Where did you find this? I recognize the style, but the artist hasn't posted anything under his original name for quite a while.

Attached: graham.jpg (475x792, 53K)

Attached: 1519165175664.jpg (640x853, 46K)

He never said the didn't. The soldier rapes in France were massive.

OH NOO AN UGLY PERSON1!! !! HOW WILL LEFTISTM EVER RECOVBER!!?!?!?!!!!

I don't speak french.

Attached: antifa very intimidating.png (2560x1440, 3.22M)

>heh, ill just keep spamming pictures of ugly people to prove how not assblasted i am! marx BTFO!!!!

Attached: 1509056666847.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Attached: 1520738604416.png (1080x1465, 939K)

>heh, ill just keep autistically spamming posts of how assblasted everyone else is to prove how not assblasted i am and i will do so by typing in CAPITAL LETTERS

t. literally a nigger

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

Attached: 1513515331112.png (776x607, 346K)

Attached: 1512350743306.png (619x690, 37K)

Imagine thinking 'you can't meme' is an insult.

Imagine caring about some Nigger dying in Sacramento

Every time this shit happens...

Attached: 1478853012471.jpg (544x395, 39K)

>thread about criticizing police response
>somehow manages to think the point is "haha fuck white people!"

How much of an insecure little bitch are you?

Attached: 1517246859870.jpg (511x896, 88K)

Who would not have died had he not been out at night breaking into his neighbours cars and homes. Such things matter not to the modern liberal though. He was black, so therefore he should be able to commit crimes free of law enforcement restriction, and any consequences that result are all the fault of white/systemic oppression and work as yet another reason to go out and commit more crimes.

imagine being this irrelevant to society

>he's in his own backyard
>no evidence he was broke into anything
>arbitrary accuse him of B&E because "haha fuck niggers amirite haha"

Attached: 1515819732624.jpg (540x670, 60K)

>criminal is the real victim
>le police are evil
>gangs are just harmless fun
Oh no, it’s such a tragedy I can’t vote for the social conservatives in good conscience anymore!
Guess i’ll just have to vote for the deport-them-all nationalists.

>I'll take reading comprehension for $500, Alex.

Like this right here, thank you for the quick example. This person is not only ignorant of the facts, but proud of it. He doesn't need facts, he has feelings and right on point is attributing any negative implications to racism.

You can't reason with people like this, because they didn't reason themselves into anything. They're given what they should believe on a silver platter from Twitter/Facebook/etc. and repeat it with all the zealousness they can muster.