Japan is now offering financial support for marrying anime characters

Japan is now offering financial support for marrying anime characters.

>Apart from registering for marriage, Gatebox also accepts job applications. Lucky applicants who get hired and have successfully registered their waifu marriage are entitled to receive a monthly stipend of 5,000 yen (P2,260) on top of their salary.
>To sweeten the deal, these new Gatebox employees could also take the day off to celebrate their waifu’s birthday. Anime characters in Japan often have an official birthday which fans celebrate each year.

archive.is/hos5y

in other words "please don't jump out our window and kill yourself here is 50 a month to stave off your depression"

Works for me.

I wonder if an entire industry sirrounding this will flourish?
>divorce settlement involving waifus

Will Abe approve of this?

They're so ahead of us.

so an extra employee benefit, the title makes it sound like a government policy.

>Gatebox

Isn't that the same company working on an AI companion.

Kill yourself frogposter.

You can't register if you're not in Japan?

Whose name would show up the most on marriage registration forms?

And what happens if someone has the same waifu as the other?

I ain't sharing my waifu with some weak ass nip.

>this is Abe's secret plan to legally punish 2D characters for bigamy

Yes.
They're trying to make waifu companionship legit with marriage and benefits.

>this kills the harem genre
I'll miss Shinmai Maou

First come first serve

the heroes this world doesn't deserve.

Then you get divorced by your 2D waifu and you have to pay alimony to the company/author till the day you die.

Bless them.

This is not what Abe had in mind!

They aready know anime will be kill by the olympics and are trying to cash out before the demise.

>fight to death or until the opponent is in vegetable state, which in return will also benefit to a healthier living

Is it too late to stop Japan's plummeting birth rates?

>How to get rich 101

You'd think they'd just hire company prostitutes.

Woah woah woah. I need to get on this. Japan is truly a whole era ahead of us.

Noe you're waifu can be a slut officially!

This.
I don't care about alternate copies, MY WAIFU IS MY WAIFU. ONLY MINE.

Multiple records say otherwise.

Kick women out of the workforce, overhaul Japan's work ethic from the idiotically unproductive, feminized environment it has become.
Japan is 20 years "ahead" of western countries when it comes to the steps of feminism successfully fucking over the nation's culture, forcing women to become miserable workers with no time for families, driving men to ignore starting a family and instead go for waifus.

Gomenasai Japan, here I come.

>olympics
I'm pretty sure it will be temporal, just like every frickin meme.
But it will get sad when Sup Forums and /asp/ will conquer Sup Forums in that time maybe, unless the Sup Forumsnons that BTFO said boards in the /spa/ times will be here.
>Golden age of Sup Forums will be in the time of the olympics
I'll pick fight to death, probably more easy dess.

That crossroads catcha though

>And what happens if someone has the same waifu as the other?

Two wasn't enough

Have we definitively identified each board's waifu?

I'm not narcissistic enough to give consent in my waifu's name.

Is Japan the greatest country in the First World so far?

>And what happens if someone has the same waifu as the other?
War.

If I marry a Japanese waifu, do I get Jap citizenship?

>Since anime fans typically have more than one waifu, Gatebox took this into consideration. They specifically mentioned that only one waifu could be registered.

Shamefur dispray

Sup Forums's waifu always changes between seasons.
Sup Forums = Lain
/jp/ = definitely a Touhou.
Sup Forums = Depending on the general, it might be Karen, Ivanka Trump, or some random /soc/ish girl that casually supports Trump.
/sci/ = Kurisu
/x/ = /x/-tan or a succ
Oh shit this.

Also a nice related idea is to make this company have stocks and get in relationship with the gov and whoever invests +1k in them, will have an official certificate of marriage from Japan.
Of course the problem is to recognize it outside of the Promised Land though.

can someone translate this? I want to marry my waifu again

>Sup Forums
>not Tanya

import more blacks and Muslims that should do the trick

>Sup Forums = Depending on the general, it might be Karen, Ivanka Trump, or some random /soc/ish girl that casually supports Trump.
While I agree, no 3D.

>more than one waifu

Oh fugg I forgot about her
Then
I don't think Christ-chan or any girl related counts

>Let's not fix our ancient economic standards and practices so people won't have to work 14-18 hours a day.
>Instead, free Waifus for all you Nips! We'll even pay you to keep them!

I fucking love Japan.

Gatebox is shit for not having a customizable waifu

>Get payed for having a cute anime wife
Sounds great

We're so fucking close boys, we're almost there. Anime is going to be real before our lives are over, we're going to make it. We are going to make it.

Don't forget the handjobs for disabled and retarded people.

It'd be nice if all of the companies came together and let fans officially buy/marry the waifus on a first come first serve basis, and maybe auctions for the important waifus. But then you're the recognized husbando.

Gotta dig for some obscure waifus to snag for yourself, but there's gotta be tens of thousands of them over the years.

It's like multiple timelines. Sure you're waifu exists in all of it, but that doesn't mean she's the same as the girl who is the other guy's waifu.

Not him.
>Google'd that
Oh

I don't see how this will end in anything but Waifu War 2.

Let's say it's only one instance per character. Can you imagine how expensive the likes of Asuka or Rei would be? They'd cost millions.

>get paid for having a waifu
The future looks bright.

>no niggers
yes

That's retarded. Because then the guy who has more money will win even if someone else is far more dedicated and cares much more for the same waifu.

How do you measure love?

>only one waifu could be registered
Like it should be.

That's the horrible truth of the world, innit. It would be first come, so maybe if you're dedicated you can get a big waifu quickly. There'd be a lot of waifu trading, I'm sure.

I wonder how fast Garnet would go.

b a s e d
haremfags should be outcasted even among anime fans.

And then they will cry "our birthrates are declining, there's not enough workforce, we need to let more refuges in!!!"

Not too surprising since old people can get free strippers for their birthday if they live long enough.

Yes.
No! The girl should be able to decide who she will marry. Let her decide.

Surely, this will raise birth rates. The Japanese most definitely won't bean extinct race in 75 years.

I would not want Japs to disappear but fuck starting a family and all.
Wasting your life for your kids while your wife literally leeching you is not called as living.
The conservative way of family life sucks way too bad.

When it hurts you so much.

But that's against my religion

The poor must fear the rich.
>melonpan comes and buys all the waifus

Japan's overpopulated as fuck; the birthrates are only a problem because their debt is fuckhuge and they're too set in their ways to fix their economy.

>people would actually get murdered over having some waifu's exclusivity

I laugh so hard when a degenerate amerifat writes "TWOU NUEKEES WEERENT ENOGHU1!!!!!!1". Ahahaha, two nukes werent enough for the rest of the world. A life of one japanese is more important than lifes of millions people of other nation, since a chance that a japanese could create content for me or at least buy it to hepl industry a lot more higher than that is would do dirty non japanese.

But does it acknowledge same-sex waifu for lesbians?

What if that person cares deeply for their waifu but is into NTR?

you're both retarded

They hold the rights to their waifu but lease them out.

Japanese Hitler pls

O-Oi mina, don't get too much in politics.

Don't worry, user. There will always be Japanese. Whether they were born in Tokyo or Baghdad doesn't matter - they're still Japanese.

Then you better make sure you register first

You managed to sound even more edgy than him 凄い

You gotta find a series that's obscure enough

What was Waifu War 1?

>Japan
>overpopulated
Next thing you say that they don't have enough land.

They don't have enough la-

YOU SAW THROUGH MY NEXT MOVE!

Hirano Aya getting outed as a slut.

Hentai anime should be part of this too. Far too many great h-anime waifus out there to not be ignored.

Claimed

>Baghdad
Manila or Jakarta.

H-anime waifus should be the cheaper ones for being used goods

Initially, but Sakura and Asagi would probably be resold for a fortune. I'd try for Phantom Lady.

But what if mai waifu is Shimakaze (male)?

You're right, let's do it the old fashioned way.

would be a great income source for the companies responsible for all those seasonal waifus