Women in Direct Combat/Special Operations roles, yes or no?

Women in Direct Combat/Special Operations roles, yes or no?

I think it's a strong no, but jesus christ alive did I hear about the "wrongness of my ways/toxic masculinity/narrow mindedness/male privelege" when I brought that opinion up.

Attached: 656250076.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

they'll be captured, raped, like it, and defect to the enemy.

Women are too violent to be allowed in combat.

No, because military policy dictates that they get separate latrines and sleeping quarters from men. If there are 18 men to two sandhuts, and 2 women get dropped on them, there are now 18 men to one hut and two women to the other. Also, males have to construct them a PROPER latrine. Basically, they fuck logistics and morale. Either remove these edicts that make them inequal, or deny them combat service.

If a woman can pass the exact same physical fitness requirements as a man, then she should be allowed to fight.

This is the best opinion to state because leftists can't argue against it. To do so would be to admit that there is a disparity between men and women's natural physical ability.

>Also, males have to construct them a PROPER latrine.

Why don't they make their own latrine? Why the princess treatment? I thought they were soldiers?

CAG and other SMUs have women. A handful of exceptional ones.

>If a woman can pass the exact same physical fitness requirements as a man, then she should be allowed to fight.
>This is the best opinion to state because leftists can't argue against it. To do so would be to admit that there is a disparity between men and women's natural physical ability.

WRONG

Systemic sexism keeps many women out of the armed forces. If a woman can't pass the test, that's because the test itself is inherently sexist and that's intolerable. It needs to be redesigned so that 50% of all soldiers are women. That is the only way to be sure that systemic sexism has truly been rooted out.

Remember a kid asking your dad to help you build the fort, and when it was done, you said you did most of it yourself?
That's women in the army. Men get to do the work, women get to proudly proclaim on facebook about how they are strong, empowered female soldiers.
They do this in every facet of their lives.

THIS.
That bullshit of "well if they can pass the standards " no the standards end up inevitably getting lowered through backdoor political bullshit. Women don't belong in combat in any way.

Who informed you of the "wrongness of your ways". I'd love to hear that, I'm guessing some cunt never even served?

Bullshit. I know plenty of women who work twice as hard as men and get half the credit. Women have a perfectly legit role to play in the armed forces. Many are inspiringly brave.

>Leaf

>be 80lbs qt medic
>need to drag 180lbs wounded soldier into safety from under fire
women in military sounds like a great idea ... if you want to get invaded and raped (which feminists want)

This.

These are the women upon whom your life depends, who provide you with the freedom you so thoughtlessly enjoy. Show RESPECT.

Attached: Emus Watch Out.jpg (379x230, 78K)

What?

I think he's trying to say that the test standards will be lowered in order to accommodate the lesser capacities of women. I think.

total bullshit. every company commander will bend over backwards to highlight the top holes and holes do EVERYTHING they do for appearance.

It's already happening. Why aren't women made to sign up for the draft now that they are in combat roles?

Attached: California.jpg (469x335, 41K)

He died for his country.
Now its HER turn. Hillary. Progess.

Attached: WhiteWoman.jpg (999x562, 50K)

No. Cunts are useless enigmas and might as well be chained to their man's basement for reproductive purposes only.

Praise the Sun.

I've never actually heard anyone say these things in real life. You should stop surrounding yourself with brainwashed faggots.

Bullshit.
The Canadian military did a study on just this. Turns out, women flat-out can't do the physical work required in the military, and it was recommended against allowing them in.
Politicians won, standards were lowered so that women "could work twice as hard as men" and be "inspiring brave".
Your larping is fooling nobody, lady.

A fucking leaf that makes sense. Cheers, brother.

Women working twice as hard as men. Maybe at sucking dick.

its really fucking pathetic but women would literally time travel to the Vietnam War and kill villagers if they got Vietnam retro photoshoots.

Let them have a go. If they don't have what it takes they will soon get a bullet in the back.
Simples

What?

Those test standards are bullshit and sexist. Why the fuck shouldn't women be in the armed forces? Because they can't lift as much? 90% of the combat is automated and based on firearms anyway. This isn't WWII or Vietnam where you're deep in the shit for months, hundreds of miles into the hinterland and cut off from supply lines. This is modern urban combat and that means comfort. And don't give me that "the enemy armies are all men and therefore will be stronger" - the other armies have all men because they are sexist, and that makes them WEAKER. If you're going to let foreign MEN push our proud nation - read: men AND women - around, then you're a disgusting servant of injustice, pal. You've embraced the doctrines of the barbarians. Even Plato said women should play a role in the military.

why do stupid western white women think being a soldier is glamourous?

t. brainlet

Shut up faggots

Attached: 6aEPYES.jpg (1361x2049, 523K)

Oh, sweet summer child.

>why do stupid western white women think being a soldier is glamourous?
because your entire culture is predicated on that message? And why aren't you spelling the Murican way? Ya suspect.

No. They'll just get a mental breakdown or get pregnant to avoid combat

If they are willing to bleed and die for their country I don't see why they shouldn't. Maybe special units for females would have to be set up, have them be more of a support role like AA and arty. Maybe snipers like the russians.

Yes until they get there and find out it's miserable in every way, so they get pregnant to get out of it. But for them it doesn't matter, it's not about being a soldier, its about proving everyone wrong, selfish reasons mostly.

TL;DR Women only want equality in jobs that you can make a hollywood movie out of.

they lose equipment in the struggle to keep up, they also cause men to act against SOPs in order to try and protect/save them
>tfw you lived it and know it's bullshit idea

>the most Alpha of women should serve in the military to be passed around by the most Alpha soldiers and create a race of turbo-Chads
>their turbo-Chad children would also serve and see war from child in non-dangerous roles
r8 Plato's plan

Attached: 220px-Herma_of_Plato_-_0042MC[1].jpg (220x351, 21K)

No. The'd need special roles or something.
If it gets to the point where we need women trained in traditional combat roles, we're fucked.

They completely are.

Entrance to Aussie defence force requires females to be able to do 2 pushups. Men have to do 15.

all you need to know

Attached: 1492447182143-min.jpg (3056x3483, 659K)

Brave doesn't help when you can't lift an injured person out of a ditch because your sex is too weak.

an interesting gem of truth in yet another shitty thread

a stupid opinion, the physical fitness requirements for training are bare minimums, the actual ops environment is absurdly demandin
the men who work there train very hard to be ready, and even then its sometimes not enough
a woman who barely passes the physical requirements in the training environment will still not be able to meet the fitness and training demands for actual deployment

This. Truthfully this is a plot to weaken Western armies. Feelz are more important than combat effectiveness. I wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: (((DoD))).png (666x666, 240K)

The only fighting women should do is in the kitchen

the damage control stats are fucking terrifying
imagine being packed on board a ship full of cunts that you know will be completely useless in an actual battle/war scenario

jesus fucking christ

Women cant even play in the nfl

All that matters is if her battle buddies feel like they can trust each other with their lives, if she's down and has their back no matter what. Not for you to think about.

See the above post brainlet.You now need 2 of everything so no one sees her precious vagine.

>when you can't lift an injured person out of a ditch

Wasting time and energy by carrying and caring for the wounded is just what the enemy wants us to do, which is why mines are not designed to kill. It helps the individual but it weakens our entire army. Why give them what they want? Stop being so sentimental. You go to war to win - honour is for idiots who just lost.

Thats actually not a bad idea.

>women's work
What sort of work are women doing better than men? Building roads and bridges? Changing tank tracks?

Actually this. I do martial arts and women are worse at regulating their temper. Especially when there are more than one.

> wasting time and energy on wounded
Its not wasted since the soldier has been trained and prepped for war. Fix the soldier up and get them back in the field.

Most weapons are designed to kill soldiers in close proximity, mines included. Wound one soldier from one mine? Makes no sense, why not kill a couple and wound a handful?

> Soldiers shouldn't be physically strong
I don't even have a reaction image for how stupid you are.
It's obvious you never smelled combat, nor did you fire a gun, nor did you trek with 15 kg of equipment for 10km per day, for however long necessary.
Leaf.

>Building roads and bridges? Changing tank tracks?

Yes, yes and yes. My sister is in the Canadian Armed Forces, 11th armoured division and I'm PROUD of her.

Attached: U65H7L4MEVBAZCXW2JRJ7Z22BI.jpg (2700x1800, 616K)

If they pass the same qualifications as men have to and there are enough of them to create a whole platoon out of and justify building a separate sleeping quarters for them, sure. Otherwise their stupid fee-fees are not worth the problems it will cause.

thisisbait.jpg

This sounds like you learned everything about war from an askreddit thread.

>It's obvious you never smelled combat, nor did you fire a gun, nor did you trek with 15 kg of equipment for 10km per day, for however long necessary.
>Leaf.

I did, faggot, in Darfur and South Sudan for three tours. I know what I'm talking about. Trekking in the Sahara, where I nearly died from exposure after being carjacked by the janjaweed, is nothing new to me.

stop letting feelings get in the way of facts. You can still be proud of your sister even if she isn't as strong or battle ready as the boys.

This, but a dumb fucking leaf won't understand

>90% of combat is automated
Wew lad. Living on a FOB and going to the gym, salsa night, and green beans isn't combat. 90% of the military has nothing to do with war fighting and instead is a payday for the MIC or supports some feelz program. Usually, the automation is the result of making the job easier for females.

> look at me i'm lying over the internet
smelly no good leaf

fuck no

>Usually, the automation is the result of making the job easier for females.

No automation is the result of advances in tech to kill more people with less energy. Women are just the incidental beneficiaries of that. You're running out of reasons to oppress them.

Well at least nobody is gonna rape them

>Look at me, I never got out of my basement

I wanna see combat footage from YPJ

>muh sister
Post pics of her changing track, road wheels, or pulling pac, or gtfo. More likely, men are doing the work and she is "helping". Then all work has to stop for her empowerment selfie.

ruinning with heavy equipment is important faggot

If they were asians, yes.

Attached: 1518268687267.jpg (634x960, 131K)

Tell me more about how tank autoloaders are better than human loaders. Let's see those stats on female tank crews.

no and its not just about physical abilities. women are more emotional and mentally weak, they dont perform under pressure as well and are easier to break. nothing sexist about it, men and women arent the same. brain wise too

Face it leaf, your sister is the company slut. She can't do her job worth a shit and the only reason she is around is so they can rail her behind the barracks

Dick status: Muh

Attached: 54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg (900x878, 514K)

Fuck off you did idiot, otherwise you'd know it's all bullshit.

Don't disgrace those better then you.

Even if she's a fucking freak of nature and can pass all the male fitness standards still no, because the instinct to protect women will still disrupt unit cohesion, and the media shitstorm if she get's captured and raped on camera by isis.

>exact same physical fitness requirements as a man, then she should be allowed to fight.

you're fucking retarded. the most significant impairments are mental and cognitive.

Excellent for morale!

I frankly don't care if some mattresses get fed into a wood chipper.

Amazing. Paralyzed from the waist up and able to perform such a feat.

Whats the harm in trailing it?

Have a unit full of women, send em in to combat gleaming for muh diversity and see how it goes. No men will be lost anyway.

Support roles only

Attached: 20180221_120453.png (1063x1061, 1.59M)

>Living on a FOB and going to the gym, salsa night, and green beans isn't combat. 90% of the military has nothing to do with war fighting
>90% of the military is cushy support roles ensconced in a FOB
So you're saying that an army of 90% women is fine, even if you totally object to their being in a combat role? I'll take that. It's a start. Also great moral booster for men.

>female thinking
This. Combat involves a lot of spacial thinking that most women are simply not suited for.

Underrated

soldier gf

Attached: DWf_qTsWAAEYof8.jpg (800x1199, 206K)

1. Most people know fuck all about what it takes to be in the military hence their idiotic ignorant ill informed opinions.
2. Fuck their opinions, fuck discussing anything. Use lefty tactics to sway lefties.
>example; "Do you want women to become sex slaves as prisoners of war?"
i cant think of more right now, but you catch my drift.
3. Toxic Masculinity and Narrow mindedness and male privilege contradict each other.
>Toxic Masculinity = needed to destroy the enemy
>Narrow Mindedness...let's be openminded by having our heads blown off shall we?
>Male Privilege; Yes men in general are more capable physically(and mentally) to be effective soldiers. Testosterone = the competitive hormone i.e. men are better killers.

Bullshit
In support roles, none have or ever will go thru OTC and even selection. (Ultramarathon Rucks before selection)

A test designed to determine Minimum to Maximum physical prowess.
Biased because it separates and excludes less physically capable candidates.
You're a fucking moron men wash out on the same exams, and having a penis does not ensure success in passing those tests so fuck off.

Attached: coffee.jpg (480x446, 36K)

>fobbits
No, I am saying a lot of this work is redundant and the rest only applies to LIC. Find the video of GEN Millie talking about the 4+1. In Total War you will have no FOBs and conditions will be very austere. Because we haven't fought a very intense war in over 70 years we have been lulled into thinking all war is low intensity.

>faggot
>leaf
Checks out.

ouch

Why then the Air Force allows women to fly $85 million jets? It takes significantly more to train pilots compared to some random grunts. They just don't get your redpilled theories?

Since the only reason men use violence is to secure women it seems rather absurd that women should become soldiers.

larping/10

Well, if Plato said it

the presence of women in the military is best utilized as fuckholes for morale boosting